• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mandy's Brother Ch. 02

Mandy's Brother Ch. 02

12

This is the continuation of Mandy's Masterful Brother. It took a while for the person who told me the first part to tell me the second, but here it is now. Enjoy!!

*********************

I listened to my brother's gentle snoring as my pussy churned persistently. I moaned softly, trying not to wake Jacob up as he slept contentedly on his back, the sheets silhouetted against the light shining from the moon through the curtains of the window near his bed.

I twisted in my ties a little as my juices leaked down my thighs. I rested my head as my hips gyrated in tandem to the buzzing in my pussy as the vibrator slid ever so slowly towards another orgasm. My nipples had been hard for so long now they hurt, but it was a nice pain.

I considered waking Jacob up, but decided against it. He left me here deliberately, so the odds of him actually WANTING to let me up was remote at best. If anything, getting him up only put me at a greater risk of being punished, especially in my current position. No, I just had to bare the exquisite torture until my brother decided that it was time for his slut to be released...

Next morning

Jacob stirred slightly as he woke up. I looked up at his form from the small table next to the bed as I moaned, my hips still humping at the air as the vibe continued its long slow tease. I hadn't orgasmed once all night since he left in that position, and I was going absolutely crazy with lust!!

He looked down at me groggily for a moment before he brightened up. "Hello my little whore, hows your tasty little pussy this morning?" he asked.

I moaned softly as he sat up in bed, the sheet falling from his upper body and revealing his well shaped chest.

"I'm horny Jacob" I groaned as he got up, his sizeable piece of meat hanging proudly from between his hips.

He walked around behind me, his fingers gently grazing my wet lips. "Hmmmmmmmm, yes indeed, you definitely are wet, but I think you can get a lot hornier too!" he said, leaning forwards and running his tongue up and down my inner thighs as he licked up my juices. "MMMMMMMMMMMM, VERY tasty breakfast, but not the healthiest. Don't worry though, I'll be back after I've had my brekky, until then though..."

I groaned as Jacob pulled the vibrator from me wet pussy, slick with my juices. He sighed as I craned my head, watching him suck on the vibrator, cleaning my juices from it. Then I watched him turn the base of the vibe clockwise, turning it up onto a slightly higher setting. He grinned evilly as he put it back inside my wet pussy, pausing a moment to watch me groan and writhe helplessly as the vibrator now started a faster buzz.

He got up and went to his closet, pulling on some clothes as he unlocked the door. "I'm going to leave the door open, you better hope that nobody sees you from next door on their second floor balcony!"

My head shot up as he said. I opened my mouth to shout, but he opened the door before I had a chance, walking across the yard and inside. I tilted my head towards our neighbours house, looking up at their second floor balcony. They have a sliding glass door covered by a curtain, and if my neighbour or even her daughter came out, they'd be able to see me tied down with no top on at all!!

I twisted in my bonds some more, just to pass the time as I banged my feet helplessly against the floor of Jacob's room. The vibrator inside my pussy was driving me insane!! I was desperately holding in my moans and groans for fear of one of my neighbours hearing and coming to their window to see what the noise was.

My breath was coming in ragged gasps as my fists clenched and unclenched. I could feel my juices running down the insides of my thighs as the vibrator continued its relentless buzzing and humming in my pussy.

I heard a noise outside. My head sprang up from hanging down. I looked first to the back door, hoping it was Jacob. It wasn't him, instead, I found by looking up that my neighbour, Julia was leaning out on he balcony, looking out over the paddock behind us. She was puffing on a cigarette.

She puffed the smoke out of her mouth slowly. She was wearing a light pink bath robe as she rolled her head gently. As she tapped on the cigarette, she looked down, straight at me. The look on her face was priceless as she viewed me struggling to release myself from my ties as my face flushed bright, BRIGHT red.

As quickly as her look of surprise came over her face appeared, it was replaced by a smile. She waved at me, grinning as she saw my predicament. "Hi Mandy!! Lovely morning isn't it? Nice and sunny!"

I could have fainted!! Here my neighbour was watching me tied down to a table with no top on, my face red as a beetroot, and she wanted to talk about the weather!!

I tried to reply, definitely aware of my position as my voice quivered. "Y-y-yeah, it's gr-great!" I called back.

My neighbour leaned forwards, putting her cigarette out. "I'm coming over soon ok? I need to talk to your brother about something!" With that, she turned back and walked inside, closing the door behind her and shutting her curtains.

My head dropped as my pussy convulsed lightly, my breath catching and my hands clenched and my toes curled. I started puffing and gasping as I tried my best to hold in my cries of pleasure.

My thoughts slowly drifted as my pussy got turned into whipped cream. My neighbour had just seen me in a fairly exposed position, and she didn't seem to mind at all!! In fact, for a moment there, it seemed that she wanted to stay outside and keep watching!!

I shook my head as I tried clearing my thoughts, not an easy task when your pussy is on fire and your thighs are slippier then an ice skating rink.

The back door banged and my head came up again. I sighed in relief as I saw Jacob striding across the lawn, a broad smile on his face. I glanced up at Julia's balcony. I could see the curtain just being pulled back into place and a hand disappearing. I was certain that Julia had been watching us just then.

"And how is my wet sister slut doing this morning?" Jacob asked, coming inside and closing the door.

"Well, Julia next door saw me down here without a top on, and she said she needs to come over and talk to you about something later on" I said.

Jacob moved behind, pulling out the vibe from my completely soaked pussy. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM" I murmured as he removed it, running it up and down the insides of my slippery thighs.

Jacob through the vibrator onto his bed after switching it off. I felt Jacob's strong hands spreading my bum cheeks, followed by him running his tongue lightly down my crack, stopping at my hole for a moment, before continuing on down slowly. His tongue lightly caressed my puffed out pussy lips, his fingers now spreading them as he slithered his tongue over my now hypersensitive clit. I thrashed as jolts of pleasure crashed through my body. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I moaned as I felt myself rapidly approaching a much needed orgasm.

Much to my disappointment, he pulled away. "Easy sis, don't want you orgasming too soon, there's still plenty of fun to be had! Now I'm going to release you, you can dress in some of my clothes and go and have breakfast and a shower."

He undid the spreader bar between my thighs first. My legs immediately clenched together, aching from being forced apart for so long. Then he undid my wrists. He helped me up into a sitting position on his bed as he rubbed my wrists to help get normal blood flow back into my arms. I started taping my feet on the floor so I could regain blood back in my legs. My knees ached from being on the hard floor all night, and for some odd reason, so did my pussy, but my nipples were still VERY hard, as was my clit. There was no denying it, I was in need of release.

I turned my face to his and threw myself on top of him. I planted my lips against his as I forced my tongue into his mouth. His tongue pushed back against mine for a moment as we kissed wildly. Then he grabbed my hair, forcing me off him.

"Easy now you horny little sister of mine! I don't want to make you cum yet!!" he said, laughing at the look on my face. "Now get up and get some clothes on!" He pointed to the closet.

As I reluctantly got up and walked to his closet, he asked "Did Julia say what she wanted to talk about?"

I pulled out a flannel shirt and some shorts. "I don't know, maybe she wants to know why your sister was tied down and topless in your room with the door open?" I replied innocently.

As I bent over to pull the shorts on, he walked behind me, pressing his jeans against my bare skin, grinding his hips against my naked pussy. I closed my eyes and smiled softly as his hands gripped me around the waist tightly as he rotated his hips, pressing the groin of his jeans against my wet cunt. He stepped back for a moment. "I wonder if she wants in?" he asked.

I opened my eyes and pulled the shorts on. "Maybe, I hope so!!" I replied.

"You like the idea of our neighbour joining in huh?" he inquired.

"Well why not? With a body like hers, and as much money as she's got, she's the female version of what every girl wants!!" I replied.

"You mean she's the dyke-in-waiting's ultimate piece of pussy meat!" he responded, laughing as I pulled the shirt and gave him a glare.

"I'm not a dyke-in-waiting! I'm a bisexual whore, and you know it!" I replied in fake indignation.

"Rrriiiiiight" he said. He pulled me close, slipping his hand up underneath the shirt and fondling my breasts as he kissed me on the lips. "Have you finished your assignement yet?" he asked.

I stepped back and shook my head. "Not yet, almost though."

"Well, have some breakfast and a shower, then get back into it and finish it off" he said.

With that, he opened the door and let me out into the sunshine. I squinted at the glare as we walked back to the house. I opened the front door as Jacob stopped, walking back to his room.

I went upstairs and grabbed my towel off my bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I waited for it to warm up as my head filled with the thoughts of last night. As the temperature of the water reached an acceptable limit, I stripped off and stepped underneath the warm water, the water running down my smooth skin as I gently began to soap myself up, enjoying the sensations of my hands on my young and still very horny body.

Briefly I considered masturbating myself to orgasm in here, but decided against it. Jacob seemed to have something special planned for me, and as he hadn't hurt me yet, I figured it wouldn't hurt to wait and see what it was.

I washed my hair, enjoying the warmth of the water as the steam rose up around me. Finally, I rinsed myself off, turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, drying my hair with my towel before I dried my body off, moaning as the rough towel rubbed against my nipples, and almost cumming as I ran the towel between my legs.

I paused at the door as I thought about wrapping the towel around me, but given that not only had Jacob seen me naked now, but I had sucked his hard cock and he'd cum all over my face the night before, as well as him fucking my pussy and left a vibrator in my pussy just to keep me wet, I decided against it.

I opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out into the hallway. I walked across the hall to my room, my breasts bouncing as I stepped. I opened my door, leaving it open as I walked to my wardrobe. Suddenly, the door of my wardrobe burst open. I shrieked in surprise as Jacob grabbed me roughly around the waist and thew me onto the bed. Strangely, I found myself aroused by this. He grinned down at me before holding up the vibe from the night before.

"Surprise for you sis, I cleaned this while you were in the shower" he said, spreading my legs and sliding it up past my lips again, turning it on to that god-awful tease of a low setting before he let me up.

"Now get dressed and get into your assignment!" he said, getting off me and walking to the door. "And sis, don't you dare take that out!" he warned as he closed the door behind him.

I sighed as the buzzing returned to my pussy again. I walked to my closet, now distinctly aware of how much more intense a feeling walking around with a small fake penis inside my pussy was then just being on my knees with one inside me.

I pulled on a g-string and a short skirt. I knew the g-string would hold the vibrator in place as I moved around. Then I pulled on a short sleeved shirt. I didn't bother with a bra.

I walked over to my computer with slight discomfort. I turned it on and as I waited for the computer to fully load up, my hands crept under my shirt to cup and fondle my breasts. My thighs were starting to get wet again and my breathing had increased in tempo as my poor pussy was teased mercilessly.

I gathered my notes together as I started to type, my fingers repeatedly missing the intended keys on the keyboard as my attention was dragged away by my pussy throbbing faintly. I cleared my thoughts away as I typed out the notes I had gathered on the power that the religious faction of the ancient Egyptian hierarchy attained during the Old Kingdom.

As I typed, I heard the doorbell ring. Jacob called out "I got it!"

I heard the door open and close. I went back to typing with some difficulty as my clit started to demand attention. I didn't risk touching myself because I knew that if I did, I wouldn't stop until I brought myself to an earth wrenching orgasm.

Finally I finished the essay. I reread it distractedly, pausing to fix up spelling errors and grammatical errors as I worked through it. I was now squirming regularly in my seat as my juices started to soak my chair. Sighing to myself, I saved and printed the essay out.

I put the sheets into a folder and put it away in my bag before going downstairs. I walked out into the dining room and saw Julia chatting with Jacob. They both turned their heads towards me as I walked in. I saw Julia grin and wink at me as I blushed heavily. "Hi Mandy, how are you this morning?" she asked lightly.

"Oh, I'm just fine" I replied as my voice wavered a little. I glanced quickly at Jacob, pleading silently that he would let me take the vibrator out and allow me to orgasm.

He glanced at me and grinned. "Julia here was just telling me how nice your nipples look when they're hard" he said.

I almost broke down and cried from embarrassment. My face flushed a deep crimson red as I looked abashedly at the floor. Julia came over to me. "Awwww, it's ok Mandy. I'm complimenting you! You're a very attractive young lady and quite frankly, I'm surprised Jacob has managed to resist you for as long as he has!!" She cupped my face in her warm hand. "Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing you two go at it at least once, if your not adverse to the idea that is..." she trailed the sentence off as I looked up at her, surprise evident in my eyes.

Jacob stood up from the chair he was in. "How about it Mandy? Mum and dad aren't due home till late tonight, we could start right now and be done before they ever knew what happened" he gently urged.

Now, as the vibe in my pussy still had me hot wired for just about anything, my nipples aching for attention and my thoughts now hitting the gutter, I was ready for just about anything. Julia was looking at me uncertainly. "I'll understand completely if you say no..." she said.

I grabbed hold of her arm and started pulling her upstairs. "Jacob! Parents room!" I ordered.

Jacob got up quickly and followed me and Julia up the stair case. I walked Julia in front of me and pushed her onto the bed. "Clothes off... NOW!!" I barked.

Jacob came up behind me. "Mandy-" he began. I cut him off before he could continue.

"No Jacob, my pussy has being on fire since last night when you left that vibrator up my pussy, and I'm horny as all fuck so I'm definitely going to cum this time!" I exclaimed, feeling the vibrator give another buzz in my hyper sensitive pussy.

Julia looked back and forth between me and Jacob uncertainly. Jacob nodded his head. Julia slowly unzipped her jacket and threw it across the room. She was wearing a halter top, and she slid that over head quickly. She wasn't wearing a bra at all, and her breasts bounced free from the constraints of her clothes. I gasped a little as I saw her pink areolae inviting me to wrap my lips around her already hard nipples and play with them for hours. Julia saw the look on my face.

"I didn't bother with any underwear because I hoped I wouldn't be needing them much today!" she said.

I nodded. "Continue" I said.

Julia stood up from the bed, tossing her top onto her jacket. She unzipped the back of her skirt and turned around, spreading her legs as she bent at the waist, sliding her skirt down her legs. Jacob gave an audible gasp behind me as he saw her wet pussy come into view, her lips puffed out and swollen. As Julia stepped out of her skirt, I walked behind her, sliding two fingers into her hot pussy without warning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that feels good!" Julia moaned as I sawed my fingers quickly in and out of her wet pussy. I slapped her ass hard as I pulled out of her, licking my fingers clean while she turned around and watched.

"Sit in the corner and watch, but don't you dare touch yourself!" I told her, pointing to the chair next to the dresser. "Jacob, come here!" I ordered.

Jacob came next to me wordlessly. I turned into him and pressed my lips against his passionately. My hands slid downwards over his cock, feeling his bulge. "My my my, looks like Julia got you worked up a bit with that little strip show she did, didn't she my horny brother?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Yeah babe, but you can imagine how horny I get when a hot pussy like yours wraps around my hard cock!" he exclaimed.

I turned to Julia who was sitting with her hands on her head, her chest heaving as I looked at her delicious nipples, her legs draped over the arms of the chair, exposing her pink, wet pussy and hard clit. "Oh dear, see how naughty we are? Not only are we doing incest, but we're letting our neighbour watch us, and we're speaking like we were raised in the gutter!! I hope you punish me for this at least..." I said.

Julia nodded her head. "You forgot teasing me like I'm a cheap whore!" she said as she started to puff. I mentally noted that dirty talk seemed to fire her up even more.

I turned back to Jacob slowly who had taken his shirt off and was laying on his back on the bed. I climbed onto the bed and straddled his stomach, my skirt riding up and the g-string forcing the vibe deeper inside of me as its wondrous vibrating made me feel a little dizzy. I fell forwards slightly. Jacob mistook this motion and pulled me close to him, kissing me on the lips and pressing his tongue through them and against my own.

I moaned softly as his hands started caressing my thighs. I pulled away, regaining my wits. I practically ripped my shirt off, showing him once again my young breasts, capped off with hard nipples.

Jacob slid his hands up my tummy to my large breasts, cupping them and squeezing them, pinching the nipples. He rolled over, taking me with him as I found myself underneath him, my legs now wrapped around his waist, his bulge pressing against my wet pussy through his pants and my g-string.

Jacob moved his hand to the band of my g-string, pulling it down and off my legs roughly, revealing my young waxed pussy, about a quarter of an inch of the vibrator still outside my overly teased cunt lips. His fingers lightly traced their way around my inner thighs as I held my breath, almost weeping with pent up sexual frustration as Jacob caressed my skin lightly, avoiding any contact at all with my pussy lips.

"Fucking take it out Jacob!!" I begged, sliding my hips around, trying to get contact with his fingers to my aching cunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mandy's Brother Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds