• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rita & Hal, Surprise Swingers

Rita & Hal, Surprise Swingers

12

About two years ago my wife and I met through mutual friends a couple with whom we share a lot in common. Rita and Hal were our age; in fact the wives were born two days apart the same year, career-wise we were equally successful, our children were all grown and we were all enjoying the thrill of being grandparents. We got together often as a foursome going to dinner, movies, the theater, and museums together, Hal and I golfed and we all visited each others homes often and the girls would shop and do whatever else it is that women do when they're off together. In short we became good friends.

Hal is 6' with a head of brown hair graying at the sides, weighs about 210 pounds and has a very outgoing personality. He's the kind of person who regardless of any disagreement or argument you may have with him he's always upbeat and is a very difficult person to dislike.

Rita is about 5'3", weighs about 145 pounds or so and has short blond hair that I'm sure she would deny dying to keep. She is also very outgoing but sometimes there's a dreamy-ness about her like she's off in her own little space. You notice this from time to time when she appears to lose focus but she comes back to us in our world in short order. If you watched her long enough you'd notice that she'd sit very rigid at times and at others is quite relaxed. At first my wife and I thought that perhaps she was on drugs or needed them, but in no way was she ever anything more then a pleasure to be with. Much later I was to find out the cause of her "trips".

One evening this past September we were to get together for dinner as we usually did at least once a month. My wife was due back home from a business trip but had called late that afternoon and because of some very bad weather where she was all the flights had been delayed. She'd decided rather than sit in the terminal all night in the hopes of getting a flight later that evening she'd postpone her flight home until the next day and get a room at the airport hotel. She suggested I go ahead and have dinner with Rita and Hal still.

At the pre-arranged time they picked me up at my home and on the way to the restaurant I explained my wife's absence. As we had a late reservation we were among the last of the diners that evening and were seated in a corner well separated from other diners.

After we'd ordered our meal and were having our drinks Hal said "it's a shame Helen couldn't have made it as we had something we wanted to talk to you about."

Across from me Rita sat with a dreamy look in her eyes and a smile playing at her lips and I figured she would be in and out most of the evening.

Hal continued "not often but maybe two or three times a year we invite another couple into our bed. We're very selective and discreet about it and only do this periodically as we don't want a lot of talk about us going on."

I was very surprised by this revelation because in the two years we'd known Hal and Rita never once had anything been said or hinted at that would have led you to believe they were swingers. I like to think I'm reasonably astute and would have noticed if there had been any indication.

Now I know I'm opening myself up for abuse, lectures on trust and fidelity or on my selfishness because of my philandering but as we say in this part of the world....c'est le vie. My wife and I have been married for thirty-plus years and she's been friend, lover, companion, confidant, and for the most part all that I could have hoped for in our travel through life. In fact if you were to ask me who my best friend is, without hesitation I immediately would say she is. Are there things she doesn't know about me? Yes. Certain details of my early life and that I'm bi-sexual come to mind, although I'm sure she suspects the latter. Her suspicions would be based on the countless occasions she's fucked my ass with vibrators, dildos, probes, strap-ons and plugs to my hearts delight. I'm also just as positive there are things about my wife I don't know about. And contrary to what you might think we do have a very good sex life, there's hardly anything that she or I have wanted to try that she's not been willing to at least try once. But the one thing I can't get her to do is swing. I've tried since before we were married to get her involved with it and she's steadfastly refused. She is honestly a one-man woman and I have no doubt of her fidelity and guess I should be thankful. But alas, the same cannot be said about my own fidelity. But I think, perhaps hopefully, that I have had at least tacit approval for my philandering because she's never said anything about "I can't...I shouldn't...I better not..., etc". On that the only thing she's ever said was "don't ever bring anything home".

Getting back to Hal's revelation I said "Hal, I'm surprised by this, in all this time I've never suspected you two were swingers, it's a total shock."

Hal nodded but didn't respond and Rita just smiled at me so I went on "Believe me I'm honored by your invitation but Helen would never be interested." I went on explaining about having tried for three decades to get her interested in swinging and having failed to do so.

Hal nodded and said "I suspected that to be the case but heard from Paul", the mutual friend that had originally introduced us, "that you do fool around. It's a shame Helen won't participate but we'd still like you to join us if you're interested." Going on he said "But let me say this so there's no misunderstandings, Rita's straight but I swing both ways and if you're not interested in that then that's OK as well and you're still invited to join us."

I responded "Not a problem. I'd be happy to join you two if that's acceptable, that is without Helen."

Smiling Hal said "Good, then it's settled." Picking up his glass, Rita and I following suit, he raised a toast "Here's to good times, past and future."

We three repeated "Good times, past and future" as we clinked our glasses together.

Served our appetizers we ate and talked about this and that. Since we'd been seated I noticed from time to time Hal would reach into his jacket pocket but never took anything out. I'd noticed him doing this other times we'd gotten together as well, that he'd place his hand in either his pants or jacket pocket and thought he just had an unconscious habit of doing this.

But now Hal reached into his jacket pocket and removed a small gray plastic remote and looked towards Rita while I watched his finger make an adjustment to the small wheel on the side of the remote.

Turning to look at Rita I saw she had that far-away look in her eyes again and then she closed them, tightly clenched the arms of her chair, went very rigid, bit her lower lip, moaned and scrunched up her face and appeared to be holding her breath. After a few moments she relaxed, sat back, exhaled, opened her eyes and looked at Hal, then me and smiled.

Hal made another adjustment on the remote then placed it on the table in front of his plate and asked "Do you know what that is?"

I nodded and said "it's a RF remote for some device but not sure what kind."

He said "Rita's wearing a butterfly, do you know what that is."

Glancing at Rita who looked boldly back at me I nodded and said "Yeah, I know what that is."

Pointing at the device on the table in front of his plate he said "the remote's for that butterfly. All evening I've been alternating the intensity to stimulate her and what we've just witnessed was Rita reaching an orgasm."

Looking to his wife he asked her "did you enjoy your cum my love?"

Reaching out and brushing his cheek with her fingertips she lovingly responded "Oh, I liked it very much, thank you."

After sitting back Hal slid the remote over to me and said "give it a try."

I asked Rita "since you've just gotten off wouldn't you like a rest first?"

She smiled, shaking her head and said "No, I really don't need one but do whatever you like."

Hal explained "You see Rita's multi-orgasmic and a chronic masturbator. She masturbates with or without me six, seven times a day minimum, going no more then two hours between sessions, else she gets antsy. It's the first thing she does in the morning and the last thing at night." Smiling at his wife and placing his hand atop hers on the table he continued "When we got married Rita was a virgin but told me she'd fingered herself every night and a couple times during the day since she was younger and had discovered playing with herself." Looking back to me he said "She says she never penetrated herself with her finger or anything else before our first night together but had just rubbed her lips and clit and played with her budding breasts and nipples."

I was amazed; Hal was talking about his wife like she wasn't even there, without any concern for her reaction. I looked at her and the only comment she had was "that's right" and a nod of her head as Hal told the story.

Hal went on "when she lost her cherry on our wedding night it only served to heighten her need for orgasms and over the years we've accumulated tons of toys, most of which vibrate which she uses to get off."

Rita leaned towards me over the table and interjected "one of my favorite at home toys is my rabbit because it has a neat attachment that stimulates my clit when I put the vibrator inside me."

Going on after Rita's interruption Hal said "Rita masturbates at work every day, either locking herself in one of the stalls in the ladies restroom or by using one of the many toys she has, like the butterfly, at her desk. Isn't that that right baby?"

Rita responded with a nod of her head, a closed lip smile and a satisfied happy "hmmm."

Further explaining Rita's obsession with masturbation Hal said "Even at parties we go to when Rita feels the need she'll go to the bathroom and bring herself off or she may be wearing a vibrating toy of some sort that keeps her stimulated. When we go on long trips in the car she'll lay the seat back and go at it, often giving passing truckers a good show. At home watching TV she usually has her hand between her legs, not because what we're watching is particularly romantic or erotic, but just because of her need to stimulate herself."

Again I looked at Rita to judge her reaction to this discussion and she was happily nodding her agreement. With her nonchalance we could have been talking about the weather as far as she was concerned.

Rita stopped Hal and said "Hal's exaggerating a little bit. I don't always bring myself off when I play, but like the act of playing too." Crossing her arms in front of her like she were hugging herself, her left hand on her right shoulder and her right just below and beyond her left breast, her head tilted slightly to the right, her eyes closed she said "I'll bring myself to the edge of a good cum and back off time and again prolonging the pleasure." Staying as she is but opening her eyes she looks to me and says "Sometimes I bring myself off quickly, but prefer to take my time."

Hal says to Rita "tell Bill your favorite technique."

Placing her arms back on the armrest of her chair Rita blushes just a little but with but the briefest of hesitation explained "I'll put a butt plug in my ass, sometimes a vibrating one, then put a dildo in my pussy and then use a small high speed vibrator on my clit as I fuck myself with a dildo. This always brings on my most intense orgasms, especially if Hal sucks my nipples at the same time." Changing the subject just a little Rita said "I'm glad the toy makers were now making toys with wireless remotes because hiding the control with all the wires before and still having access was a pain in the ass."

This was certainly a night of firsts. I found out for the first time that Rita and Hal were swingers. I'd never heard either of them talk about their sex life or their genitalia before, much less so openly and candidly. And while I'd heard Rita utter a "damn" or a "shit" before, I'd never heard the words "clit, pussy, ass, dildo, vibrator or fuck" from her mouth before and this in itself was surprising, how frankly she spoke now.

Rita shared that the most difficult years for her were when their three daughters were coming up and she had to be creative in hiding her obsession from them. "The closest I'd ever come to getting caught by one of them was when our oldest was about eight and we were living in the old house which only had one bathroom, with no lock on the door, and one evening I was lying in the tub, a huge old claw footed thing, with my pussy under the faucet letting the water pound against my clit as I played with my nipples when Julie burst in yelling "I got to pee, ma." Going on without embarrassment Rita explained "although I'd slid back in the tub and was sitting up as Julie sat on the toilet and began to pee I knew my face was red from being in the position I'd been caught in." Pausing a moment obviously in thought about that time Rita went on "But Julie didn't even notice my embarrassment or that there was no water in the tub other then what was dribbling out of the faucet and just finished peeing and left as abruptly as she'd burst in." Rita said "from then on I was more careful about it and never had another close call, but I'm pretty sure as the girls grew older they knew what I was up to in my bedroom so often, especially after our middle girl asked if it was "wrong" to play with yourself and I had "the talk" with each of them separately about sex and masturbation."

This conversation was so out of character for these two, it was like talking to two entirely different people that looked like Rita and Hal.

I picked up the remote when the waiters had come to remove the empty appetizer dishes and to serve our dinner. As the waiter was placing each of our meals in front of us I thumbed the remote to bring on what I hoped was a light vibration to the butterfly. Watching Rita I knew it was on because as soon as the remotes wheel moved she looked up at me, smiled and squirmed a bit. I left the setting as it was for the remainder of our meal but you could actually see her excitement grow. Now I understood all the times when you'd see that dreamy look on her face or her attention seemed elsewhere that it was caused by what was going on in her panties.

After the dinner dishes had been removed and while we waited for and during dessert I periodically moved the wheel on the little remote back and forth to increase and decrease her stimulation. Rita had ordered sherbet and once just as she brought the spoon to her mouth I increased the vibrations of the butterfly from a slow mild speed to a higher stronger one. The orgasm hit her instantly as she closed her eyes and with the spoon still between her closed lips moaned out loud, her body tense as she rode the pleasure wave. Anyone hearing or seeing her must have thought she really enjoyed her sherbet.

After settling the bill we left the restaurant and went to their car then on to their house. Before getting into the car at the restaurant Rita stood in the open doorway, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off. Getting in she tossed them to me in the rear seat and saw they were a nice lacy blue pair but nothing special. More importantly you could smell her on them and holding the damp crotch to my face I deeply inhaled her fragrance as she lay the front seat back down and hiked up her skirt. Undoing the straps to the butterfly she dropped it onto the floor and then lying there looked over her shoulder at me and began to play with her pussy. Sliding forward I watched as she masturbated but from my angle in the dark could only see the silhouette of her hand moving between her legs and her shining eyes looking at me. Except for a couple times when she closed those eyes for a second or two she maintained eye contact with me the entire time she played with herself, smiling at me and pursing her lips to emphasize her pleasure. As we rode and she played with herself the air in the car was filled with the delicious aroma of her sex and this only heightened my own desire. In the flashes of light we had as we passed streetlights I saw she was very wet and could see the fingers glistening between her legs. She didn't cum on the short ride to their house and as soon as we pulled into the drive she took her fingers from her pussy and placed them in her mouth, then hopped out, smoothed down her dress and headed for the door. Getting out of the car I had to move a little slower to accommodate the hard-on I had which was at a bad angle when I stood.

Hal let us into the house and as Rita disappeared into the back he asked "like a drink?"

"Sure" I said.

After setting our drinks on his bar he suggested "go ahead and get comfortable" and then began to remove his clothing so I followed suit.

Hal was moderately hairy and sported a soft, cut three inch cock which would later grow to a nice six and a half inch hard-on.

After stripping I took my handkerchief from my pants and wiped my cock as Hal watched. Seeing him look I explained "I'm a "leaker", and when excited I dribble precum like crazy."

Hal, now nude, said "let me see this" and came over, squatted before me then swallowed my semi-hard cock in one gulp. He released my cock only to lick my balls and pubes licking up more of my precum and wasted no time in cleaning the sweet natural lube that was all over my cock and balls. Hal's sucking mouth had brought me back to fully hard in no time and while he held my hips with his hands his mouth slid back and forth on my six inch length. Pausing a second he looked up at me and said "delicious" before taking me back into his mouth again.

This is the scene that greeted Rita when she came back into the room. Hal's back was to her but I'd noticed her entrance only because she'd turned off the hall light and that caught my attention.

She was dressed in her robe and she walked directly over to her husband and knelt beside him as he sucked me. She placed her hand on my balls as she watched her husband suck me and as she gently squeezed them she looked up at me, smiled, nodded and turned to watch her husband continue to go down on me. A minute later she stood and whispered to me "I love to watch him suck cock and get fucked" then kissed me.

Dropping her robe as she walked to a nearby chair she sat then spread her legs wide, putting her feet on the edge of the coffee table and began to run just one finger up and down her slit as she watched us.

This afforded me my first look at her nude and as I'd said earlier she was about 5'3" and 145 pounds with short blond hair. Her breasts were large, about a 38D cup, and they hung down having long ago lost their battle with gravity. Her areoles were slightly darker than the surrounding flesh and about an inch and a half to two inches in diameter and covered in the bumps and wrinkles that accompany erect nipples. Although erect, her nipples were not large but were of a size good for getting your lips wrapped around to suck on. Her pussy was clean shaven and her inner lips dropped outside the outer ones enough to allow her to splay them open with her fingers exposing her pink inner flesh. Her clit, which I couldn't see from across the room but would later was about the size of an eraser on a #2 pencil, and would only be exposed when you pulled her clitoral hood back.

Rita sat in the chair masturbating as Hal sucked me and would occasionally reach up and play with a nipple, but most of her play was between her legs. She held her lips wide as she rubbed her pussy with a finger on either side of her clit dipping those fingers into her wet hole from time to time and occasionally running a finger back to her asshole. Rita also apparently liked the taste of her pussy as she would often dip her fingers into her pussy and then suck on them like little cocks. Throughout his giving me a blow job she called out encouragement every now and then to Hal telling him "suck that cock good" or "show him what good cocksucker you are, baby" or other things such as that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rita & Hal, Surprise Swingers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds