• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Weekend Away

The Weekend Away

We went away for a couple of days to a cottage in West Wales that belonged to a friend of mine. There was just the two of us, no kids. The first day was lovely, we walked on the beach and along the headlands and planned a meal in the cottage that evening and relax, just reading and taking some time out together. Around seven o'clock the weather started to turn for the worse, and within an our or so it was a full blown storm, with gales, thunder and lightning, just before the weather got angry, she had gone to the local village to get some minor provisions that we had forgotten to bring with us. So as the weather worsened I began to worry about her knowing how worried she would be out in the weather alone.

I have never understood the fear some people had of thunderstorms. Ever since I was a child, I loved to feel the shudder in my chest with the loud rumble that occurred during big storms. Even now as an adult the middle of a pitch black night and a thunderstorm were one of my favourite things. However, since she was a small girl my wife had always been extremely scared of storms. Parents can screw up a child's mind in so many ways; this was only one of the things she had held onto through her childhood and into adulthood. She still only thinks of one thing when it there is a bad storm, hiding away until it was over. I always knew of her fear of storms and though I couldn't understand, I did have empathy for her and I have also had a desire to prove to her that she could feel safe, and possibly even enjoy a storm as I did. Although in truth I know this will never happen, but it worries me that it is something I cant share with her.

Later she told me that when she drove the car up the long drive she had an incredible feeling of power, not only had she driven through a torrential downpour, but she also did it in the dark and alone, something she had always found extremely hard to cope with. I know most people would find such fear stupid, but to Becky and I it was a major accomplishment, nonetheless.

I had just finished feeding the dog and sat down with my book trying to take my mind off whether she was ok, when I heard the keys in the lock.

"Simon, you here sweetheart?" I heard her call out. I jumped up from the sofa and almost flew into the kitchen,

"My darling!"

I greeted her with a smile, and arms wide open to welcome her.

"I was so worried about you babe, I thought you might wait it out for an hour in town." I told her.

"Well, to be honest" She said, "I started to wait it out, but decided since I hate storms and being alone in a strange town, I would grit my teeth and drive out here slowly, because if was with you, I'd be safe."

I grinned and pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly, so pleased she made it back to the cottage.

"Well, babe, first things first, those wet clothes have got to go."

I unbuttoned her shirt and helped her remove it.

"Throw your jeans on the floor and we can dry them later" I smiled.

Now standing in her knickers and Bra she headed to the bedroom to find some clean clothes, and I began to run a warm bath and lit some scented candles for her while she looked.

"Simon you know I am capable of doing these things myself baby." She told me.

"I know but this is my treat for you since you were so brave and drove out here alone." I replied smiling and closed the bathroom door leaving her alone to wash up.

Only a short time into her bath, the lights flickered then the power went out. Thank goodness I had left her candle burning. Becky dried off slipped her clean shorts and vest on and headed for the living room.

"Simon where are you?" She said in a panic

"Siiimmonn" a cool breeze was all she felt in the room, but it was the noise of the wind and the roar of thunder that frightened her.

"Over here on the sofa sweety" I said. Just as I said that the wind blew thru the window blowing out the only candle we had in the living room and everything was suddenly totally dark.

"Oh shit" I heard her mutter.

"Now what?" she said the tension in her voice obvious.

"Now" I said, "we wait for the power to come back on since the only candles we have are out in the garage.

"Simon, you know I hate storms," she said quietly.

"Its OK darling" I said, "I can find you something to take your mind off the storm."

I felt in the dark for her hand and pulled her toward me. I slid behind her with me sitting in between her legs.

"How about a massage to rub the days cares away?" I whispered.

Feeling the tenseness in her shoulders and neck, as I rubbed gently, I softly said,

"Let me help you kick this fear".

Becky melted back into my arms and leaned back as I kissed her gently on the lips.

"I love you darling" I said. My hands worked down her shoulders, over her upper arm gently rubbing and stroking the fear away.

I could feel her full breasts pressed thru her vest into my chest. Each time leant forward I could feel her cleavage press into me, she would sigh and whimper as I gently stroked and kissed her softly, as I continued she began to search for my lips as moved toward her and also moved one hand to her thigh and began stroking her there also.

"I think you've gone past relaxed and into excitement" I told her. "Which is good as then the storm will be out of your mind." I smiled.

I felt her hand on my thigh rubbing up and down searching me out as I continued to stroke and kiss her lovingly.

"Darling I cant see a thing," she said.

"Well, then sweetie, you will just have to feel your way around," I said.

I took my hand from her thigh and slid it toward her pussy, sliding under the waistband of her shorts I could feel how wet she was, as I circled her swollen clit and first inserted one finger then two. Her breathing was heavy and as I moved the shorts down over her hips I could feel the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing increased. With her free hand she adjusted my cock in my shorts, just with her touch I felt it throbbing and it growing harder by the minute.

The thunder got louder, as I felt her way along her body. The nightie straps had fallen over her shoulders; I kissed them gently while cupping her breast in my hands. I slid her hand into the front of my shorts, the tip of her fingers sliding thru the precum on my cockhead. Her firm grip on my shaft made me buck my hips forward to offer her more.

Lightning lit up the room for a brief second, I glanced down to see her tongue touch the tip of my cock, licking and swirling her tongue around the head she tasted every bit I offered her. He moaned loudly forgetting the thunder outside.

"Simon I need you inside me."

I leaned back on the couch and held open her clean-shaven pussy lips. Lightning gave me a glance at her wetness, as I bent down and plunged my tongue into her wet hole.

"Oh God Simon, I need to cum, MMMM, suck my clit while you finger me" she said. I obliged taking my time alternating between sucking and licking her hard pink clit. My fingers slid in and out of her wetness, until I felt them being gripped by her pussy as she reached her first orgasm.

"I'm cumming babe," she moaned.

"Becky, lay back let me inside you, let me fill you"

I laid back on the couch and felt my cock slide easily into her past the shaven lips and into her deep wet hole, making the noise that I loved to hear.

"Oh darling you feel so wet, I can't contain myself long, I'm going to pump you full of my seed." I spoke as I pumped hard and deep into her, I felt her muscles tighten around my cock, and my cum beginning to run down her crack of her arse. I had stayed partially up while I fucked her hard, now with one motion we had rolled so that she was on top my cock sliding up and down over all of my inches, her moans now drowning out the thunder, I could see from the lightning flashes her nipples were hard and ready to be sucked, I leaned up and grabbed on in my lips as I fucked her. I sucked, hard, along with each thrust, the timing was perfect, the sound of the thunder, the strokes of my cock inside her, I felt my balls tighten beneath her arse, as I shot my hot wet load into her, she moaned and let loose her orgasm, with me, pulling her breast from my mouth as she collapsed on me. Our breaths matching and calming together as we listened to the thunder in the distance and heard the rain gently on the roof, as we drifted off peacefully to sleep.

The sun was shining through the window as I raised myself up on one elbow. She rested against me in the bed, her warm back pressing against my stomach and chest. I watched her as her rhythmic breathing filling the room. She was curled against her pillow, sleeping soundly, with me spooned around her. Listening to her breath, I still marvelled at how good it felt even after ten years to have her next to me in the morning. As I rested on my arm and watched her sleep, I thought about how far we had come and wondered how far we had yet to go.

Her stirring broke my reverie as I took my hand and placed it against her hip, steadying her against me. I didn't want to lose this contact, this amazing connection I felt with her this morning. Our time alone together was so fleeting and so precious that every moment I could spend with her, next to her, touching her was magical. I knew that we had to find more time together, my job was keeping us apart to much, Until coming here for the weekend, we had only spent 6 days in the same country during the last 4 weeks. I draped my arm in the hollow of her waist and looked at her again. Her luxurious dark hair was in a flurry around her exquisite face, I would never tire of looking at her, she was everything I could ever ask for in a partner, in fact she was my soul mate, my ideal in every way. She was a very light sleeper, never still, always reacting to the slightest noise, or creak, and as a result her hair looked so dishevelled every morning. This was the first night that we had spent together in ages that I remember her actually being still and quiet next to me. Yet she still gripped her pillow in stubborn defiance as if she had been fighting her own personal battle during the night.

I eased down in the bed and carefully slipped my arm under her, pulling her even closer, she moaned and wriggled closer to me as I put my face into her hair and took a deep breath. It was warm, soft, and smelled so sweet. Her hands found mine and subconsciously she laced her fingers between mine, pulling my arms tighter around her. I smiled to myself that she felt safe enough to sleep even with me holding her, realising that she had finally released the pillow from her clutches. I couldn't resist her shoulder that was peeking from under the covers, so I removed my face from her hair long enough to give it a long, lingering kiss. I wondered how she could sleep through my attention.... or was she??

A small smile passed across her face when she felt my lips touch her shoulder. She loved feeling my strong arms around her, and my warm body against hers. What a way to wake up! Yet, rather than break the momentum of the moment and let me know she was indeed awake, she chose to lie there and allow me to continue trying to wake her. My warm mouth kissing her shoulder was almost more than she could stand, and she began to wiggle her toes and fingers. With a gentle sigh, she began to stretch and yawn, pushing her hands over her head, all feigned stirrings to make me think I was just barely getting somewhere, but as I continued she did not try to stop me. She rolled slightly toward me, opening her eyes in sleepy response.

"Good morning," she whispered huskily, smiling at me.

This was my cue to take one of her breasts into my hand and hold it gently, rolling the nipple with my fingers. She softly moaned as my mouth travelled from her shoulder to her neck and up her ear, my arm underneath her curling and holding her fast against me. The feeling of my hot breath and warm wet mouth against her skin was beginning to drive her crazy, even when she was still a bit drowsy. I began to strip her pyjamas from her, and at that moment she wondered why she even bothered wearing any, realizing that I had been naked all along. Turning completely to me, she offered herself. I touched her face lightly and began to kiss her. Her mouth was warm from sleep, and I took my time with this kiss, softly possessing her lips and tongue alternately. I kissed her nose, her eyelids, her cheeks, then and the hollow of her throat. Finally I took one of her nipples in my mouth, and she arched to meet my suckling. I knew, then, that she was not only fully awake, but fully involved in my lovemaking.

My hands travelled down between her legs. God, she was wet! I was very gentle and slow with my hands, using soft, loving touches, knowing that her nerve endings were probably not fully functional yet. I pushed open her thighs with firm pressure until she relaxed and exposed herself to me. Lightly stroking her bud, I felt a rush of wetness on my hand. I knew then that she was getting very close, and teased her open with my fingertips, thrusting two fingers deeply inside her. She arched against the intrusion and I felt her muscles tighten inside with pleasure. She groaned heartily with every movement, her breath quickening and her body arching in the luxury of the moment, I found her centre of pleasure inside, carefully massaging her to an orgasm, and felt her pulse around me as she peaked. Withdrawing my fingers, I was amazed at how they were glistening with her juices. I placed them into my mouth and savoured her sweetness, then kissed her deeply so that she could taste herself. I eased my arms around her, and pulled her to me, feeling her heart beating wildly against me. Looking down at her draped lovingly over me, her sighs of contentment ruffling the hair on my chest, I was suddenly overcome with the deepest emotion for her. I couldn't resist kissing her on the forehead and hugging her close telling her how much I loved and needed her to be part of my life.

Within the hug, she tipped her face smiled telling me that she loved me more than life itself and that she wasn't going anywhere and began to nuzzle at my neck, kissing first my chin, my cheek, then sliding up my jaw then to my ear. She sucked and nibbled at it, breathing warmly into it as my breathing increased. As she kissed down my neck, she could feel my quickening pulse under her lips, until she got to my chest. There, she suckled my nipples as I had done hers, and listened to my sighs telling me how much she loved sucking my nipples. But I knew she was far from finished. Her soft wet velvet tongue made a trail down my belly, my dark hairs sticking wetly against my skin. She blew a fine, cool, burst of air onto the wetness, causing me to suck in my breath and goosebumps to appear on my arms. I groaned in mock protest, and she grinned at me raising her eyebrow and said laughing:

"you woke me up ... now suffer!" Although suffering was the last thing on my mind when I felt her hot mouth envelop my shaft.

I groaned lowly as her mouth sank down me. Her tongue teased me to attention, and her hand encircled me at the base. She tasted my nectar on her tongue as I became more and more aroused. She sucked gently on me until I begged her to suck harder. I then wondered aloud if that had upset her, but she assured me that the only way she would know what I wanted is if I asked her for it. I relaxed into her attentions, as her mouth went back to work. I asked her to get in between my legs, and she did, never releasing me from her mouth. My hands found her hair, and I buried my fingers in its softness, trying to guide her pace. She suckled slowly, teasingly, her lips tightening around me until my own hand moved and began to take over. She held the tip of me in her mouth, and stroked my thighs and around my manhood as I stroked myself. My moaning told her what to do and how hard to do it ... she watched my hands intently, trying to learn the right movements to please me. She felt my legs tensing around her, and she knew I was close, so she leaned her mouth into my scrotum and began to lick and suck there. That was all it took, moaning I released a torrent into the air and onto her and myself. She eased out of the bed and retrieved a soft towel and began to gently clean me.

I held open my arms beckoning her to my side, cuddling her close as she came to me. She lay next to me, moulding herself against me and wrapping her leg over my, and we kissed lingeringly. This was the part I knew she cherished most. She always told me that she had never been with anyone who cared enough to stay awake after making love, let alone hold her afterwards and just talk to or caress her. We had lovely, intimate conversations about life our children and love and everything in between. Often, it culminated in another lovemaking session, but this morning, we were content just to hold, caress, and kiss each other content to be just there together. My strong arms wrapped tightly around her, and she stroked my chest, arms and hands as we talked about missing each other so terribly when I was away. I knew that we were beginning to realise that while they neither one had any answers how it would happen, we both needed to find a way to continue waking up with one another like this every morning for the rest of our lives! But we could talk more about that when we got home, but the storm and its aftermath had certainly addressed more than just Becky's fear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Weekend Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 620 milliseconds