• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Slave

His Slave

I walk up the driveway, quivering in anticipation. My hands shake slightly as I take the cool brass door handle and turn it. I step inside and it's dark. Very dark. The only illumination comes from the streetlight behind me, and that isn't nearly enough to allow my eyes to adjust to their sudden blindness. I close the door softly, maybe as a futile attempt to be quiet and go unnoticed. It does not succeed when the door is shut and I hear your voice command out of the darkness.

"Slave! Strip!"

I quickly and immediately draw my shirt over my head and unfasten and take off my pants. I hesitate for a second and then rip off my bra and panties, leaving me cold, blind, and naked in your domain.

"On your hands and knees. Now!"

I drop immediately to the position I was commanded to, and wait in the cold entry hallway. My pussy is already growing very wet with excitement, and it is so distracting that I do not notice anyone coming from behind me, presumably from the dining room shadows.

You grab my hair from behind and force my head back, making me gasp in terror and excitement. You take this opportunity to plunder my open mouth, kissing it hard and fast, taking what you want. Then, the blindfold that was waiting patiently in your other hand is roughly tied over my eyes, shutting out what little light my eyes had began to perceive.

I give a small cry of surprise, and receive a slap across my face. "Bitch! Did I say that you could speak?" I shake my head no, then feel something small and cool slip around my neck.

My collar.

You fasten it as tight as it will go, which makes it just a little bit difficult to breathe. My pussy is dripping by now, the excitement of the collar just intensifying it even more.

After the collar is on, you fasten a small leash to the link, and yank - hard - in the direction you want me to go. Still I can't see, and have to rely on your mercy and guidance to tell me where I am going. I finally feel carpet under my now-sore knees.

"Assume the position!" you command roughly. I scramble to rest my weight on my knees alone, head bent down submissively, and my hands clasped behind my back. I hear you chuckled deeply, almost sinisterly, as you pat my head and say, "Good girl."

I smile slightly at the compliment before my mouth forms an 'o' of shock at the feel of small ropes encircling my hands. I keep silent, however, having learned that lesson earlier.

You seem to sense this, and tell me, "You may not speak, bitch, unless you are addressing an order I have given you." Even knowing this, the urge to cry out intensifies as you continue with the rope, using it to bind my tits as well.

After you are finished, you use two fingers to tilt my head up towards yours. "Open your mouth, slave." Your tone is always commanding and dominating - everything you know that will drive me wild. I open wide and your hands come to grip the back of my head, and I am forced forward to your cock.

"Suck it, slut."

"Yes, Master."

I take it in my mouth greedily and begin to lick up and down the shaft, trying to swallow as much of it as I can.

"Yessssssss..." you hiss. Your favorite part is when I swirl my tongue around the head, and you groan with pleasure when I do so. Soon, however, my sucking is not enough for you, and you place your hands on my head again and begin to fuck my mouth with your cock. Your pace is fast, and I can tell you don't care if I can breathe or not. I gag a couple of times before you pull out and again yank my head back.

"Keep that mouth open, you whore. I never said you could close it," you order as you reach over to the table next to you and grab what you were looking for.

"Yes, Master."

My eyes move behind the blindfold as I try to figure out what you are doing, but it is obvious that you are not going to tell me until it happens. And when it does, it is you forcing something rounded and uncomfortable into my mouth. It's new, and my brain can't quite comprehend what it is until you fasten the straps around my head. You've given me a ball gag. You remove the blindfold, wanting me to see what awaits me, knowing I cannot scream for help any longer.

After the gag is firmly in place, and my blindfold removed, you grab my leash and direct me forward. Hands and tits still bound, you lead me upstairs to the bedroom. Once inside, you throw me onto the bed hard, and I land on my side. You flip me over to my stomach, grinning sadistically at the frantic, panicked noises I am making through my gag. You then place a few pillows under my stomach, which lifts my ass into air. Then the fun begins.

"You like that, don't you bitch?" you ask in a hard voice. I moan around the gag, unable to fully answer yes or no. But you know what my answer would be. My pussy has not been touched once this entire encounter, and you know that the waiting is driving me insane.

You kiss up and down my back, leaving small marks here and there, and sometimes straying near my cunt, but never giving me the satisfaction of any stimulation to it.

Then, all of a sudden, something cool and hard is pressed up against my clit. And it is moving. You slide the vibrator against my most sensitive of places, and I am practically mad with pleasure. Then, you dish out a most excruciating order.

"You are not to cum until I say you can, slave."

Now I am panicked, because I am so close. My muscles clench as I try to ward off the impending orgasm. At the last second, right before it seems that my control will give out completely, you mercifully take the toy away, causing relief to flood into my body.

Relief, however, is short-lived. Soon, I feel your cock pressing against my dripping pussy, and your hands move around to cup my tits. You are half on top of me, pressing my bound hands into my back in the most agonizing way.

"Ready, whore? This may hurt a bit. In fact, I hope it does."

With that, in one quick and hard thrust, you enter me, and my mind shatters with pleasure. It takes all of my willpower to obey your orders.

You fuck me hard and fast, and in seconds I am screaming around the gag because it feels so good. You are grunting with abandon, and right before you lose your control, you murmur, "You can cum now, bitch. Do it, my slave. CUM!"

The order pushes me over the edge and I do. My pussy contracts around your cock as I shudder with my release, causing you to shoot your load into me. Exhausted, you collapse on top of me, hands lightly stroking my hair down to my collar.

After you are sated, you undo my bindings and remove the gag. You leave the collar on and wrap us both in blankets, with me in your arms. Before falling asleep, I hear you whisper to me.

"You've been a good slave tonight."

"Thank you, Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 477 milliseconds