• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A First Date

A First Date

She smiled as he walked up the path to the front door. She could see him out her front window. The doorbell rang and she answered it trying not to look too eager. She was so happy to see him. It had taken them forever to get to this point. Months and months of conversation that led to this first date, this time alone to really get to know one another.

His breath caught in his throat as she answered the door. So beautiful, so amazing. She wasn't what most men would find attractive. Overweight, very self-conscious, but he found her beyond attractive. She was one of the best friends he had and he desperately wanted to know more about her, to see her outside of their normal setting. He wanted to take her to bed and show her that society was so so wrong about what attractive was.

She kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for the flowers. Roses in pink and yellow sat in a vase on the mantle. He hugged her and told her she smelled wonderful. She smiled and thanked him, glad that she had broken out the bottle of expensive perfume that evening. She grabbed her shawl and her purse and followed him out to his truck.

The chatted in their usual fashion on the way to the restaurant. Both thinking of what could be that evening. The restaurant he had picked was on the water, something they both agreed was a preference. He had reserved a table out on the deck so that they could watch the water as they ate. She smiled and kissed his cheek when she saw where they were sitting. She remarked on his choice and he told her that it was a subject of their conversations and it seemed appropriate for this evening.

They ate in the warm summer air, the breeze blowing the grass. No alcohol tonight so as to dull the senses. They talked and laughed and got to know each other beyond what was already there. They both felt that there would be more tonight than a kiss goodnight at her doorstep. She especially was anticipating what would happen after dessert.

The check paid they left the restaurant, hand in hand. He drove them to the national park and they walked the nature trails. Hand and hand, smiling and standing close, watching the sunset over the river when they finally stopped at a clearing. It was then that she took initiative. She turned in his arms and kissed him fully. She savored the way his arms wrapped around her, holding her ever closer, pressing is arousal into her belly.

He was surprised when she initiated the kiss. He wanted it to be special and slow, loving and gentle. He also knew her well enough to know that, though she had patience, the anticipation of something she wanted would eventually get the better of her until she took what she wanted. He didn't mind, he kissed her with passion and desire. Both evident in the bulge in his pants.

She pulled back and smiled at him. Giggling at his expression of "Wow". She took his hand and they started back to the truck, knowing what was to come, both anticipating a night of loving. When they got to the truck, he made to open the door for her and instead pinned her against the door and thoroughly kissed her mouth. She wrapped her arms around him, moaning softly as he devoured her mouth. He broke the kiss and grinned, kissing the tip of her nose he let her into the truck.

When they got back to her house, she turned the lights on low and led him to her bedroom. Standing beside her bed she folded herself into his arms, kissing him with pent up passion and need. Her hands roamed his back, tangled in his hair. He kissed her back with equal fervor, his hands working to undress her. She broke the kiss and slowly slid her dress off her shoulders, down her body, standing before him clad only in bra and panties.

His breath caught, in his eyes she was a Madonna, the ethereal beauty of purity. He knew she wasn't but at this point this time she was his. His woman, standing before him in all her glory, unselfconscious, wanting and needing him. He gathered her up and layed her back on the bed, sliding her underclothes off. He slipped out of his own and stretched out beside her, tracing lazy patterns down her body with his fingers as he kissed her gently.

She smiled and reached for him, touching him as he was touching her. Her breath caught as he bent and captured her nipple in his mouth. Sucking softly, his hand drifting lazy circles down her body until he reached the juncture of her legs. Lifting his head he smiled at her and stroked her clit before bending his head again to suckle at a nipple. Her body reacted instantly. She was already wet with desire but his touch sent a bolt of desire through her. She pulled his head in closer to her nipple, moaning in pleasure. Her hips gyrated in rhythm with his touch, trying to get him to touch her more. He kept teasing and it was driving her mad.

He smiled to himself as he teased her to the peak of orgasm then backed of again. He could hear her moans and growls of pleasure and disappointment. He could feel her nails biting into him, desperate for the release that she wanted. He pulled his mouth from her nipples and bent to kiss her before positioning himself to taste her arousal.

As he moved over her, she reached out to stroke the evidence of her desire for her. When his lips closed over her clit her body arched upwards and she cried out. It was all it took to extract that first release from her. Her body shook with pleasure. He ministered to her clit and lips, never stopping until she softly begged him. He withdrew his mouth from her and turned to kiss her.

When he felt her release his heart soared. He knew that his passion for her was matched completely. When she begged him to stop he complied. He turned to kiss her and in the instant his tongue entered her mouth, he filled her to the core. Feeling her wrap around him, holding him inside of her moistness tight and hot. He moaned into her mouth and began to slide in and out of her. Slowly at first so as not to rush, until she begged again for him to allow her release and to cum along with her.

She felt him slide inside and knew no other feeling. It felt right, a nice snug fit that fulfilled her every desire. He touched her everywhere inside and she was mad with the passion. His slow thrusts were driving her insane so she begged for their mutual release.

He began pumping into her faster and harder at her urging, bringing her legs up over her shoulders. They both knew that it would not last long. As she started to gasp and cry out he let his head fall back and pumped his seed deep within her, feeling her clench in her own orgasm. She squeezed and milked every drop from him. When the pulsating subsided he fell on here, covering her body with his own kissing her neck.

She sighed deeply, and felt the hot tears escape from the corners of her eyes. It had never been like that. The total release and the feeling of peace. She whispered these words in his ear and he looked at her, kissing the tears away. Telling her not to cry, he rolled off her and gathered her close, whispering words of love in her ear. He entreated her to rest, to fall asleep in his arms and feel safe. As she started to drift she smiled. She gave him one final look, one final smile and whispered "I love you" as she settled into his arms to rest with the angels, peaceful and happy at last.

Holding her in his arms as she slept he too had never felt so peaceful. To have found such happiness in a friend was amazing. He too drifted off in the big bed, with a smile on his face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A First Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds