• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Paradise Mom Ch. 04

Paradise Mom Ch. 04

1234

This is a continuation of the Paradise Mom series, telling a story between a mother and son who have decided to live together as husband and wife. You will probably enjoy it most if you've read chapters one, two and three. (As always, I appreciate all the feedback I receive). I hope you enjoy Chapter 4.

*

I went to bed early but had trouble falling asleep. I kept wondering how William might feel about getting me pregnant. I tossed and turned a bit as I worried that he might be upset that I had not discussed this beforehand if I was already pregnant. Of course there was also the possibility that I wasn't yet pregnant. Then I worried whether he would be agreeable to getting his mother pregnant.

When I awoke I looked over and saw that William was still asleep. I slipped out of bed and had a small breakfast as I looked out over the ocean and enjoyed the beautiful morning. Remembering the shipment that had arrived yesterday I headed to the spare bedroom where William had stored the boxes. I was surprised to see so many boxes there since we hadn't had that many possessions back in our apartment.

The first box I opened was marked "Mom's bedroom." I started to remove the contents, first seeing the pictures that had been on my dresser, then coming to a small box of inexpensive jewelry. When I got to the clothes in the bottom of the box I realized that there weren't very many. I hadn't had many nice clothes, mostly just work clothes, and apparently William hadn't told them to send too much. I wondered what I was going to do. Other than the clothes I had packed when we came I only had the bikinis the realtor had left for me. I was certainly going to need more than that. True we didn't wear much around the house, but I did have to go shopping sometime!

I continued opening boxes and setting things out around the room. I had gone through boxes marked for mom's room, living room, kitchen, and storage while leaving boxes marked for William alone. I figured he'd want to go through his own things. When I moved the last labeled box I noticed that the other boxes were different. They had arrived yesterday but they weren't from our apartment. Looking closer I saw that the return addresses on them showed they had come from Victoria's Secrets and Fredericks of Hollywood. Needless to say, my curiosity was aroused.

About that time William walked into the doorway. I looked up at him and smiled, "Good morning sleepyhead."

He stretched and asked how long had I been up.

"About an hour is all. I started opening boxes from home."

"Yeah, it looks like you've been busy."

"Would you like some breakfast honey?"

"Sure Cynthia that would be fine."

We headed to the kitchen where I fixed him a simple breakfast. I sat down at the table with him, sipping on a cup of coffee.

He looked over at me and said, "I suppose you saw the boxes from Victoria's Secrets and Frederick's."

"Yes honey, I did."

"Mom," he slipped, "I knew you didn't have a lot of clothes before so I ordered a bunch of stuff for you. I hope you like it. But if you don't you can send it back or you can order more stuff. There aren't too many places around here for you to buy clothes so I figured ordering by catalog would be best."

"That's so thoughtful of you dear." Then I thought for a moment and asked, "And why wouldn't I like them? I'm sure you picked out nice things for me."

William's face turned a bit red as he replied, "Well, it's just that...most of the outfits are you know...kinda sexy."

"Honey, you know I don't mind wearing sexy things for you. But I hope you did buy me some things to go shopping in. I can't go to the village in a bikini and I don't want to create a scene at the market!"

We both laughed. "I think I picked a few things out that should be okay for that," William replied. He was finished with breakfast so he asked, "Would you like to see what I ordered?"

"Sure honey...let's go check it out."

I was eager to go back to the bedroom where the boxes were. I wasn't used to getting a lot of nice things at once and thought that this would be fun. William cut open the first box and then told me to go through it. The first thing I pulled out was a nice summer dress with thin shoulder straps. Holding it up I could tell that it would go to just about mid-thigh when I wore it. "It's lovely dear. I can even shop in it," I laughed.

I continued to remove more items from the box. There were a few more dresses, some nice tops and even some shorts. "You did well," I giggled. I stepped over and gave William a kiss on the cheek.

"That's one box down, five more to go," William said as he opened another box. Reaching into it the first thing I pulled out was a pink bra.

"Hmmm...that's pretty," I said. I soon discovered that there were a dozen bras in the box, with matching panties for each bra. William had picked out bras and panties in black, blue, red, pink, purple, yellow, and white. "What'cha do...buy one of everything?" I joked.

"Well I couldn't make up my mind. I figured you'd look good in all of them so I said what the heck!"

I continued opening boxes, holding up each item of clothing. There were some jeans, skirts, sweaters, more shorts, sexy tops, and even more bras and panties. William had even ordered some stockings for me. One box I opened contained nothing but shoes. There was everything from sandals to shoes with 5" spike heels. "You certainly know how to take care of a lady," I told him.

William opened the last box and then stepped back for me to go through it. The first thing I found was a black corset. That was followed by several garter belts and more stockings. I kept pulling out more and more lingerie. There were teddies, nightgowns, babydolls and more. I could tell William was a bit anxious as he awaited my response to his selection. I turned to him and smiled, then I walked over to him and gave him a deep passionate kiss, saying, "I can't wait to model some of these things for you honey. They're all so pretty. You make me feel so special."

"You are special. I love you soooo much."

"When would you like me to wear the lingerie honey?"

"I thought maybe in the evenings, around dinner time." He tried to hide his grin, "I mean I'd still like to see you in bikinis and nude during the day."

"Whatever you wish dear. But right now I'm going to put these things away, and try to figure out what I'll model for you this evening." I winked at him.

I spent a good part of the day putting things away. I was amazed that it took so much time to unpack considering I didn't think we had all that much. But being in a new environment I had to find a place for each item. At our apartment I could have easily relocated each item, but here I took my time to figure out exactly where in our villa I wanted each thing to go.

Late afternoon came before I realized it. At 5:00 I called out to William who was down at the gazebo that I was going to clean up and that dinner would be ready in about an hour.

I headed to the bathroom and decided to take a warm bath. As I slipped into the tub I started to recall the lingerie that William had selected and began to decide what I would model for him tonight. Reaching for my razor I decided that for most of the lingerie he'd purchased I would look sexier if I shaved my pussy completely. Thus I shaved my pussy again, this time removing even the small patch of hair above my pussy lips that I had left before. As I ran my fingers over my now smooth pussy my mind turned to earlier thoughts and I formulated a plan. Tonight I would ask William if he wanted to be a father.

I could feel my pussy getting wet from the excitement of what we would be discussing. As I slowly stroked my pussy I closed my eyes and thought what it would be like to be pregnant again. Unlike the first time when I was unexpectedly impregnated by a stranger this time I would relish the pregnancy. There was no one else alive that I would rather have get me pregnant than my son. I had no doubt that he loved me deeply and I couldn't imagine him not wanting me to have his baby. I continued to gently stroke my smooth pussy lips but as much as I wanted to bring myself to an orgasm I decided I'd wait for a climax with my husband later in the evening.

Getting out of the tub I toweled myself dry, slowly rubbing the soft towel over my soft skin. After I had dried off I took a bottle of perfume and put a dab on my neck and some between my breasts. I sat in front of the mirror and put on red lipstick to match my red fingernails, and applied makeup as if I were going out for the evening.

Walking into the bedroom I pulled open a dresser drawer and gazed upon the assortment of new lingerie. "Hmmm, I wonder which of these William would like to see me in," I mused. I giggled aloud as I concluded that he would be glad to see me in "any" of them. I thus reached for an ensemble like I had never worn before. It included a garter belt, stockings, stretch g-string, lace demi-bra, and a sheer robe—all in black. I had never worn a garter belt in my life but had heard other women talk about how their husbands loved them.

I sat on the side of the bed and put on the stockings, pulling them up over my smooth legs. I stepped into the garter belt and slid it up till it rested over my hips and then I attached the stockings. I briefly looked up and saw my reflection in the mirror. Seeing myself in only the garter and stockings made me feel sexy. My long hair was hanging down my back between my shoulder blades. My lips were red from the lipstick I had applied. And my large naked breasts stood firmly with no sag. Since most of my sunbathing had been done in the nude I didn't have any tan lines. In fact, I couldn't believe how tan my body had already gotten in the short time we had been on the island.

Glancing at the bra I saw that William had remembered my bra size and had ordered size 38D bras. My mind drifted again as I briefly wondered how full my tits would swell if I got pregnant. Perhaps then a 38D wouldn't be big enough!

When I slipped on the sheer robe I realized it was purely for effect. It did nothing to cover me since you could see right through it. And I certainly didn't need it for warmth or privacy. I knew that it was just one of those things that men liked, and there was nothing more that I wanted than to please my man.

I left the bedroom and entered the kitchen and realized that William was still down at the gazebo. As I was preparing dinner I heard the door open and knew it was him entering.

"William, is that you dear?"

"Yes Cynthia. Is dinner ready?"

"Just about honey."

As I was answering him I was heading out to meet him. When I entered the room where he was his eyes got big.

"Oh my gosh" he gasped.

I twirled around for him. "It's so lovely dear. Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? You look fabulous!"

I stepped closer to him and gave him a hug and a peck on the check. As he pressed against me I could feel his stiff cock. I playfully squeezed it and said, "Yeah, I guess you like it."

If William could have had his way he would have stripped me on the spot and fucked me then and there. I suppose he might have been a bit disappointed when I whispered into his ear and said, "Lets have dinner and then I show you how much I like it!"

All during dinner William couldn't take his eyes off of me. He particularly focused on my breasts. The black bra had pushed them together creating a deep cleavage. Furthermore the robe and bra were so sheer that I might as well have been nude. I knew William could see my nipples and half expected him to comment about how stiff they were. However if William was excited, he had no idea how excited and horny I was. There were so many variables to my excitement. I was dressing sexy...in the sexy lingerie he had picked for me. Plus I felt a bit wicked as even though I tried I couldn't erase the thought that here I was in front of my own son, dressed like a wanton woman. And finally I knew that tonight was the night. That after our meal I would be asking him how he felt about being a father. I was pretty sure what his response would be but was just a slight bit nervous as I thought that it's not every son that thinks about having a baby with his mother. I worried just a bit that there was the slightest chance that he would say no—that he didn't want to get his mother pregnant—and if that happened I would be devastated.

I snapped out of my daydream when William said, "That was a fantastic dinner. There's a nice breeze outside. How would you like to sit on the porch and maybe have a glass of wine and watch the sunset?"

I smiled and responded, "I'd love that dear."

"Okay, I'll get a bottle and some glasses and join you there."

On my way to the porch I picked up an old family photo album I had left out. I took a seat on the large outdoor sofa and waited for William. When he arrived he handed me a glass of wine and I thanked him. As he sat beside me he asked, "What do you have there?"

"Oh, it's just some pictures from back home. Would you like to look at them with me?"

"Sure, that would be great."

He sat beside me as I opened the album to the first page where there was a picture of my mother. "Mom sure would have loved this place."

"I'm sure she would have," he replied. Neither of us stopped to consider how we would have explained to her how we were living there together!

I turned the page and there was the picture I wanted to show William—a picture of me holding a new-born baby. Of course it was William I was holding in the picture. It was hard to believe that the tiny baby in the picture was the same person who was now 18 years old and fucking me. I was also amazed at how young I looked. I smiled at William and said, "You were such a good baby honey, and so cute!"

He looked at the picture of him as an infant in my arms. "The perfect son," he replied. We both couldn't help but giggle.

I kept turning the pages. There was page after page of me with William as a new-born baby. My baby, who was now sitting next to me as a grown up young man. My baby who had told me only a few days earlier that he wanted me as his wife. My baby who was now my lover.

I took a deep breath and softly asked, "William can I ask you something?"

He replied, with no idea of what I'd be asking, "Sure, anything."

"Do you like babies?"

"Well I guess so. I haven't given it much thought."

He saw my eyes flash at him and that's when I think he got it. "Oh wow Mom," he slipped, "are you talking about what I think you are?"

Looking him directly into his eyes, making sure I could capture his response, I replied, "Yes honey. There's no other way to ask I guess. But would you like me to have your baby?"

I was so relieved when his answer was instantaneous. "Yes Mom yes, I would love for us to have babies together!" In all his excitement he had reverted back to calling me Mom. I didn't even think about trying to correct his misstep as I was sure it was the result of his being excited about the prospect of getting his mother pregnant.

"Babies" I giggled, taking immediate note that he was talking about more than one. I was so excited as I could see my dream of having a family was going to come true. Thoughts flashed through my mind at lightning speed as I pictured myself pregnant, my tummy swelling by the month, my tits filling with milk, nursing a new baby. I don't know that I had ever been happier.

I reached over and stroked William's cheek softly and said, "Well, I guess if we're going to have babies we'd better get started." I teased him, "So do you feel like fucking me?"

"Oh yeah" he moaned.

William stood up and then reached down and scooped me up. I realized he was going to take me to our bedroom. I put my hands around his neck as he carried me.

"I want to have your babies dear. I want to have lots of babies for you."

"Oh god" he groaned, and his pace picked up a bit. Quickly we were in our bedroom and he gently laid me down on the bed. I slipped off my robe and lay there in just the bra, g-string, garter and stockings. William quickly removed his shirt and shorts. I don't think I had ever seen his cock so swollen. Indeed the idea of me getting pregnant was as exciting to him as it was to me.

I started to unclasp my bra when he said, "Leave it on....please."

"Sure sweetie"

He then reached over and cupped my breasts through the bra. My nipples had been stiff all evening and I gasped as his fingers played with them. "Oh honey that feels sooo good!" He pulled my bra cups down under my breasts which caused them to sit firmly together. Then he leaned forward and kissed the tops of my breasts. Next he licked them, his tongue sliding all around my nipples. Finally, his tongue slid over my nipple and flicked back and forth. I knew that my pussy was never wetter than it was at that moment and I could hardly wait for him to fuck me.

William took his time though and continued to lick and kiss my breasts. When his mouth eased over my nipple and sucked on it I started to shutter. "Oh my god" I gasped. I was on the verge of cumming. All my earlier thoughts and then our later talk about getting pregnant had me so worked up that I couldn't hold back.

I was gasping, "Oh my god, oh my god" as William continued to arouse me. Just as I thought I couldn't take any more he slipped his hand inside my g-string and cupped my pussy. "Ooooohhhhhhh fuck." I moaned. No sooner than his finger slipped between my pussy lips then I started to climax.

"Oh my god....oh my god," I continued, being at a loss for words. My body started jerking and bucking. William began to work his finger a bit faster and just slightly deeper as my orgasm continued. While his finger sank into my pussy his thumb rubbed over my clit. My hips were bucking up wildly, my legs shaking uncontrollably. All the while William kept fondling my pussy. I was gasping in ecstasy; my tits bobbing wildly even though they were still held by the underwires of my bra. My pussy was creaming on William's hand like never before. I would certainly be ready for his cock tonight! "I'm cuummmiinnnggggg," I groaned. I shuttered and gasped, my head was twisting from side to side, my hips were lifting up and my legs were kicking wildly. Gasping for breath I could simply mutter, "Oh..ooh...oh," as my body was overcome with the sensation of an incredible climax.

My climax slowly started to subside. I didn't even realize how deep I was breathing until I looked up at William who had a bemused expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yesss....that....felt....sooo....good," I hissed in between breaths. My body was still having little tremors as I caught my breath. "Oh my gosh honey...that was unbelievable," I gasped.

I reached for William and pulled him up to me and we kissed passionately. I was so ready to be fucked that I spread my legs apart and ground my pussy against him. His cock was sliding all over my very wet pussy. I could tell he was as eager to fuck me as I was to be fucked.

We were both so excited we really didn't take any time for foreplay. I whimpered, "Please," actually begging him to fuck me. He leaned forward and pressed the tip of his cock into my pussy. Then with one firm thrust he pushed his cock deep into me.

"OH yes," I moaned, as I felt his rigid cocking sliding deep into me. I responded by pushing back up to him, anxious to get his cock completely buried in my cunt.

We started fucking wildly, bucking to each other. Undoubtedly we were overwhelmed by the purpose of our union—to get me pregnant! William was fucking me hard and deep. I could feel the tip of his cock bumping my cervix. My pussy was creaming all over his cock as it plowed into me over and over.

"Baby, you feel so good" I moaned. "Do it honey, fuck me and get me pregnant."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Paradise Mom Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds