• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Foursome

Our First Foursome

We met them on the Internet.

We all agreed to meet at a local dance club the next week. Working the rest of that week was tough while He tried to maintain his attention and focus on the project. However, John did maintain focus.

Time came to meet them soon enough, we dressed, and drove over to the dance club.

They had gotten there before us. They had already acquired a table.

We sat down. The women sat across from their spouse. We all began chitchat talk, something He had trouble with because he could not hear very well with all the noise from people talking and the music.

Finally, Steph asked Steven if he wanted to dance with Renee. She told him it was fine with her if he did.

Steve took advantage of the opportunity and asked the wife to dance, she agreed, they stood and walked off to the dance floor.

Steph said, "Steve really likes to dance." He liked to show off, and thought it was sexy to dance. We both smiled at each other. John asked, "Have you guys been doing this sort of thing for very long". Steph said, "You mean dancing?" and smiled.

"No." John said, "I mean the lifestyle thing!"

She laughed and said that was how they had met one another. She told John and Renee that all their friends had said that they made such a great couple together, that they should get married, so they did just that. She told John that her X had thought it was great until she started to enjoy herself. Then he turned into a prejudice bastard. John watched as Steve and his wife danced, first to one song then to another.

After a while made their way back to the table and sat down.

John's wife told him in a whisper, "Ask Steph to dance."

John did, and Steph and John left the table to dance. It was fun, John tried to keep his wife in eyesight, but she was oblivious to either of us. She appeared, locked in conversation with Steve.

When Steph and John got back to the table, Steve suggested they walk to the bar.

It was then that John's wife told him. "They have invited us back over to their place. Therefore, when they got back to the table we all agreed that we were all ready to leave. We followed them to their house. We parked and then went inside.

We followed the couple down stairs. Each took on a separate tour of the house. Steve took John's wife one-way. Steph took John the other way. We walked into the bedroom and she showed John her bedroom and the closet. John was not sure of what he should do. Therefore, he simply followed Steph's lead. We walked past their kid's rooms, the bathroom, and then back into the living room where Steve and John's wife were already.

They were setting on a sofa across the room from where Steph suggested we set. John watched his wife and Steve from across the room.

John heard Steph ask, "Is your cock hard?" John's attention turned to her now.

From the corner of John's eye he watched as Steve held his wife close to kiss her, to fondle her, and then to undress her.

Steph knelt down in front of john. She cupped John's balls through his slacks. She gently squeezed them and asked if John would like to cum on her face tonight. "I like a cumbath!" She told John with a wide smile. John told her "No, I want to undress you for now." In addition, John began to push her up to stand before him. John's hands touched her ankles. John let them slide the length of her legs, until both hands were inside of her thighs and against her panty-clad pussy. Her dress all pushed up around her waist. Her nearly see through white blouse was all but unbuttoned, John moved to finish unbuttoning it.

John watched as she let it fall to the floor.

Looking past her slim body, John watched as Steve, placed the tip of the largest cock that John had ever seen at the entrance of his wife's wet pussy.

John returned his attention to Steph, and he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them. She turned around and he unfastened her bra. She let it fall to the floor too. He wrapped his arm around her hips, and pushed on her upper back to bend her at the waist, and then he let his fingers play in the wet confines of her wet cunt.

She fell to the floor on her knees, and he entered her loose pussy with his stiff cock. John began to pump in and out of her wetness.

John's eyes closed, just to enhance the feelings around his genitals.

Opening them now, John noticed that his wife now had Steve on his back and she was now bouncing and thrashing lustfully atop of him. Her tits defied gravity, the orbs were eye faltering, as they would hover in the air and then crash down against her rib cage. His huge cock was a good feeling cock so it appeared.

Turning all attention back to Steph now, John began to pump into her, lewdly wiggling ass. He watched as her tits swayed and bounced with each of his thrusts of his cock into her wet cunt. John wanted to fuck. He did not want to cum. John pushed her away, to rest himself now,

John heard his wife tell her that he was good at sucking on a pussy and that she should try it. John laid her on her back at first. John's wife told her that it was better with him on the bottom!

So he lay on his back and she straddled his head with her knees, her cunt inches away from his lips. She then lowered her cunt to his mouth, and he began to please her with his mouth ...nibbling at her clit sucking at it, and licking her slits length. She was wet; He reached up and took a handful in each hand of her tits.

He wanted to fuck more, and so did his wife he noticed!

Steve laid her down on her back and mounted her. He had just begun to ram his huge cock into her. He rolled Steph over and began to fuck her as well. It began to feel too good for him, with his arms locked behind her knees and her legs pushed high and hard against her tits, He fucked her until he came. Laying on Steph for another moment feeling the high of the sex they had. Feeling to see if he wanted more before he got off her.

She came to set next to him, spread legs, her pussy's juices still dripping of cum. We sat and talked while his wife and Steve fucked. It was pleasant to watch, little did he know that his wife was feeling uneasy about the ease that Steph and he were having with conversation.

Steve finished, pumping a huge amount of cum into his wife, enough so that her pussy could not hold it all, and it began to ooze out from around his cock. They lay together like that for a while. Then she laid on the floor her back against Steve's chest, her arm draped over his ass cheeks. While she listened to the conversation, she toyed with Steve's cock and balls. Causing him to become semi hard again, it would not have taken much more to cause him to engage in fucking his wife again. She knew it too from the smile he saw on her face, she was also enjoying what she was doing.

John had no idea that his wife felt that she had a hard time talking with him about anything, but she did. We said our good byes after we dressed, and then drove home. Again, we talked and talked, and talked about what we had each felt, about each of our emotions, and about each of our desires and fantasies. In the end of our conversation, we each agreed that we wanted more and we would try other avenues another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Foursome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds