• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Women's Boxing Updates

Women's Boxing Updates

Claressa Shields, born in the City of Flint, Michigan, is a young African American female boxer who is currently undefeated. An Olympic gold medalist, Claressa Shields has overcome a lot of adversity to rise to the top of women's boxing. Nowadays, she's targeting the elite of women's boxing in the post-Laila Ali and post Anne Wolfe era.

Claressa Shields is a Hero to many people, especially in her beleaguered hometown of Flint, Michigan, which has been without decent water for ages. This is the town that America pities yet refuses to truly help, and Claressa Shields is a point of pride for these hard-working, simple folks. The young Black sportswoman wants to accomplish great things, but every Hero needs a Villain...

Christina Hammer is a German-born, currently undefeated female boxer and model. Recently, Christina Hammer's world-class boxing match against undefeated American female boxer Claressa Shields was cancelled, leading to Claressa fighting a replacement fighter named Hannah Rankin. While Rankin is a capable fighter and a tough young woman, she's not on Claressa Shields level...

Claressa Shields made short work of Hannah Rankin, just like she defeated boxing superwoman Hanna Gabriels of Costa Rica, and previously undefeated boxer Tori Nelson before that. Claressa Shields wants to revive women's professional boxing by giving the people what they want to see, tough women fighting tough women.

Claressa Shields has a hit list of undefeated women boxers, but some of them like Floyd Mayweather protege and rising undefeated female boxing sensation Latondria Jones aren't active. What's a gal like Claressa Shields to do? Claressa wants to showcase the best female fighters fighting the best female fighters, nothing more and nothing less. That's why Claressa Shields ducks no one, especially someone like Christina Hammer...

Christina Hammer is what many would consider the total package. She's the Xena Warrior Princess of twenty-first century women's boxing. A tall, athletic and decidedly strong young woman with alabaster skin, rapturous raven hair and lovely blue eyes. Christina Hammer has been told more times than she cares to admit that she looks more like a supermodel than a professional fighter. Who says a gal can't look good and kick ass?

There's a lot of tough ladies in the world of women's professional boxing, but Christina Hammer's rival Claressa Shields is truly one of a kind. Claressa Shields is the kind of gal who will fight anyone. She's the type to spar with top male boxers like undefeated boxer Erol Spence Jr. who is scheduled to face undefeated Latino American boxer Mikey Garcia in a few months. Claressa Shields means business and she's just making sure that the world knows it...

The list of undefeated women professional boxers is mercifully short, with Cecilia Braekhus, a gorgeous young woman with about thirty wins and zero losses, leading the pack. Tori Nelson, a tough-as-nails older African American sportswoman was also part of that club, until she ran into Claressa Shields, who handed her the first loss of her lengthy, illustrious career...

Cecilia Braekhus has proven her mettle against tough female fighters like Kali Reis, and while that's fine and good, she's never faced anyone like the strong, wild and unpredictable Claressa Shields. Claressa Shields wants to fight all the undefeated female fighters out there, and while Cecilia Braekhus is on her list, she first has to get past the Hammer...

On the surface, Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer couldn't be more different. Claressa Shields possesses that natural beauty and swagger that a lot of Black American women possess. Christina Hammer is a tall, polished pretty gal who looks more like a magazine cover model than a professional fighter. The boxing world awaits the day when another female fighter kicks Christina Hammer's ass. Claressa Shields wants to be that woman.

One fine day, Claressa Shields happened to be working out at a certain gym in Las Vegas, Nevada, when she ran into Christina Hammer. Their eyes met, and for a smoldering, intense moment, Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer let go of the hatred. They greeted each other respectfully as iconic sportswomen, the cream of the crop of women's professional boxing. What followed was a friendly banter which began in the workout room and continued in the private shower...

"Eat this pussy," Claressa Shields told Christina Hammer, and the tall, athletic, dark-haired and blue-eyed German sportswoman nodded, smiling as the curvy, dark-skinned African American boxer spread her thick thighs invitingly. Christina inhaled the enticing scent of Claressa Shields pussy and smiled before diving in...

"Yes ma'am," Christina replied, and she pressed her lips against Claressa's sex, kissing her sweet spot. Claressa Shields, her gorgeous dark skin oozing sweat from a serious workout at the boxing gym, looked good enough to eat. Got to do a good job, Christina thought, as she tasted black pussy for the first time.

"Hmm, just like that," Claressa Shields cooed softly, grabbing the back of Christina Hammer's neck as the German sportswoman began eating her pussy. Christina closed her eyes as she savored the smell and taste of Claressa Shields pussy. For ages now, Christina Hammer had been wanting a taste of Claressa Shields, whom she hates/and feels sexually aroused by...

"I always wanted to lick you and take you down," Christina Hammer paused to say, grinning, and Claressa Shields frowned. Grabbing Christina Hammer's lovely, sly face in her hands, Claressa Shields locked eyes with the German sportswoman. Some bitches didn't know when to chit-chat and when to shut up and eat pussy...

"Christina, if you don't shut up and eat my pussy, I will kick your ass," Claressa Shields said, matter-of-factly. Christina Hammer looked at Claressa, and felt both turned on and angered by the young Black woman's words. What's a tall, beautiful and strong German gal to do when the woman she craves/hates the most challenges her in mid-sexual activity?

"No one talks to me this way," Christina Hammer said angrily, and a laughing Claressa Shields locked her legs around her neck. Christina Hammer struggled to escape, but Claressa Shields, who learned a few MMA moves from her friend Cris Cyborg, refused to let the German sportswoman slip aaway.

"Christina Hammer, you will do as I fucking say, and you'll like it," Claressa Shields said, and Christina Hammer nodded, tapping out. As soon as Claressa Shields let Christina Hammer out of her thigh-chokehold, the Amazonian boxer from Germany pounced on her. The two young women wrestled fiercely on the tiled floor of the shower, with neither fully gaining the upper hand...

"Claressa Shields, I hate you, and I want to fuck you, and I want you to fuck me," Christina Hammer confessed, as she found herself on top of a smirking Claressa. Nodding, Claressa playfully smacked Christina Hammer's cute ass, and both women burst out laughing. Christina Hammer looked into Claressa Shields eyes and saw a burning desire there...

"Hey, Hammer, you're going to do something or play horsey all day?" Claressa Shields asked, and Christina Hammer grinned, then passionately kissed her. It was a tender, soft kiss, and for a long moment after, Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer looked into each other's eyes. I definitely don't hate this woman and she's going to make me a lesbian if she keeps looking at me like this, Christina Hammer thought, excited and scared at the same time.

"What if I do, Claressa? What can you do about it?" Christina Hammer retorted in a bratty tone, smirking. Claressa Shields grabbed her and kissed her, then held her down and fucked her. Christina Hammer squealed in delight as Claressa Shields sucked on her breasts while fingering her already wet pussy.

"Like my hammer?" Claressa Shields teased Christina as she worked her entire fist into her vagina. Christina Hammer moaned softly, loving what Claressa Shields was doing to her. Christina Hammer spread her thighs invitingly and rubbed her breasts together, smiling at Claressa Shields as the tough-as-nails young African American sportswoman worked her over...

"Fuck, Claressa, make me cum," Christina Hammer squealed, and the German sportswoman did not hold back as Claressa Shields relentless fisting of her vagina drove her over the edge. Christina Hammer screamed and thrashed about wildly as she came, and Claressa Shields did not let her go until the German gal finally tapped out...

"Alright, Hammer, you've had your fun, time for you to eat this ass," Claressa Shields said, and she got on all fours, giving Christina Hammer a great view of her big beautiful black ass. Christina Hammer grinned, and kissed Claressa Shields ass, then playfully slapped it. Claressa Shields laughed as Christina Hammer spread her ass cheeks wide open and began licking her asshole while fingering her wet, hairy black pussy...

"I love this ass," Christina Hammer admitted, and she kissed Claressa Shields big butt one more time, and then resumed eating it. Claressa Shields moaned softly as Christina Hammer worked her over, fingering her pussy while sliding her tongue deep into her asshole. Christina Hammer had been with several women and more than a few men, but this was the German sportswoman's first time eating female ass...

"Yeah, I know you love this ass, you keep coming into the ring and watching my ass ring side without fighting me, you booty gawker," Claressa Shields said, laughing. Guilty, Christina Hammer thought, grinning as she gave Claressa Shields asshole a tongue bath. Christina Hammer ate Claressa Shields asshole and fingered her pussy until the gorgeous, feisty African American female boxer came, shouting her name...

"Alright, Claressa, when we fight for real, if I win, I want you to eat my ass," Christina Hammer said, as she and her lover/rival lay in bed side by side, much later. They left the gym together after getting dressed and went to Christina Hammer's hotel room. Claressa Shields nodded as though she were considering something, and then suddenly grabbed Christina's pussy, pinching her clitoris and causing the other gal to gasp in pain and shocked pleasure.

"Hmm, alright, Christina, when we fight for real, I will win and fuck you with my strap-on dildo," Claressa Shields said confidently. Christina considered that, smiled and then rolled on top of Claressa, and they wrestled for a bit before they began making love again. Passionate screams emanated from Christina's room, causing fellow hotel guests and staff alike to smile in amusement and wince in annoyance. German gals could be a bit much at times...

A few months later, in 2019, Christina Hammer of Germany finally faced Claressa Shields of Flint, Michigan, USA. The most talked-about women's boxing fight in history ended in a draw. In the aftermath of the fight, both Christina and Claressa had to be separated, they were that angry at the refs. They didn't even show up for the post-fight conference, which the media and the boxing world authorities found downright scandalous.

"Alright, Claressa, I think you get to eat my ass tonight, and fuck me with your strap-on," Christina Hammer said, as she lay in bed, stark naked, with her rival. Claressa Shields looked at her, this gorgeous young German woman whom she loved and hated so damn much at the same time. Taking a deep breath, Claressa Shields took Christina Hammer's hand in hers, and brought it to her lips.

"Christina, you're awesome, we made history tonight, I could honestly fall in love with your crazy ass, now quit talking and fuck me silly or I will beat your pale ass," Claressa Shields said, smiling. Without another word, Claressa Shields tossed a stunned Christina the strap-on dildo. Christina Hammer grinned, and put it on, then kissed her lover/rival passionately.

"Claressa, my bossy black woman, I think I love you," Christina Hammer whispered as she spread Claressa's sexy thighs, and began eating her out. Claressa smiled and nodded as Christina eagerly pleasured her. Undefeated boxing champion pussy is addictive, just ask these two. As the two young women began making love, boundaries such as black and white, German or American, were crossed, and true love ensued.

Undefeated German boxing legend Christina Hammer and undefeated African American boxer Claressa Shields never fought each other again, though. The public demanded a rematch but for one reason or another, it always fell through. The two young women did become sparring partners and close friends, though. Hell, sometimes they even stay at the same hotels while promoting women's combat sports. Isn't life grand?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Women's Boxing Updates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds