• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • One Step Further

One Step Further

12

I set the telephone handset down into its cradle and lean back in my chair. Stretching my arms above my head I feel the tension in my shoulders relax slightly as I glance at the clock. Its 4:30 which means I have just an hour to get through before I can go home and relax into a warm bath with a glass of wine and a bar of chocolate.

The last three weeks have been incredibly busy, but the pace of work is due to slow down shortly and I can afford to take a bit of time off. Looking up towards the door I see Nick walking towards me. I smile warmly at him and he grins back and winks. He's such a total flirt that it doesn't surprise me in the slightest when he detours from his route and comes to perch on the edge of my desk. He casts a quick glance down my stockinged legs,

'Nice shoes baby' he says appreciatively

'Why thanks' I reply, smiling up into his face.

This is a game we play on a regular basis. I am pretty sure he fancies me but up until now our relationship has been based solely on smutty comments, usually about what I may or may not be wearing under my sensible work suits. I don't mind this in the slightest although I am fully aware that other girls in my office would probably hate that sort of innuendo. I like it, it makes me feel attractive and Nick obviously likes it too. I've decided that there's no harm in it and its fun.

I cock my head to one side slightly and look at Nick from underneath my eye lashes.

'Do you have a shoe fetish Nick?' I ask.

'Absolutely sweetie, and a stocking fetish and an underwear fetish and a pretty girl fetish too!'

I nod and smile to show that his comment has been taken in the right way and I am happy to continue with the game.

'So I suppose if I told you that I wasn't wearing any knickers, you'd be disappointed then?'

Nick shifts his weight on the desk and takes an almost inaudible breath in.

'Oh honey, I am not sure I'd believe you if you told me that' he says 'you're such a sweet and innocent girl'

I smile again and wink.

'Well, that's what you think, but you never can tell' I tease.

Nick glances round the office quickly to make sure we're not being watched before leaning a little closer to me. His hand is resting on the corner of my desk, inches away from my breast and I focus on it as he whispers in my ear,

'I'd like to find out for sure if you're telling the truth'

He reaches past me for a note pad and pen, brushing my shoulder as he does. He scribbles a few lines on the paper and pushes it back towards me.

This is further than the game has gone before and I feel butterflies in my stomach as I realize what's happening. The writing on the pad is an address, his address I assume.

'What's this?' I ask, my voice shaking slightly.

'As I said, I would really like to find out for sure if you're telling the truth. I'm in all alone tonight, my flatmate has gone away for a couple of days so there is no chance of interruptions. Come over and I'll cook you dinner... or something'

With that he slips off the desk and turns to walk away but not before casting a lingering glance down my shirt, catching my eyes and winking.

I realize to my surprise that my nipples are hard inside my bra. Taking a deep breath in, I sit for a moment and think about what has just happened.

One the one hand, it's incredibly nice to be admired but I have to work with this guy. Is it really sensible to get into a situation where I will most likely end up sleeping with him? I don't mind the teasing chats we have, in fact I really quite like them but...

While I am carrying on my internal debate, my phone rings. It's a client needing to be reassured about the plans she is making for her wedding and for the next 15 minutes I am distracted from any thoughts about Nick.

When I next look up, at the clock, I see that it's 5:15. Just 15 minutes to make a decision. I can see Nicks' desk from where I am sitting. He seems to be working on a document at his PC and is engrossed in what he's doing. I turn to my screen and notice I have a new email. I click on the icon and the message pops up.

'Hey gorgeous,

When you get to my flat later, I might be in the shower. I'll leave the key in the lock. Just come on in and make yourself comfortable. There's wine in the fridge.

See you later!

N xx'

A little smile creeps across my face. I think my decision has been made.

The remaining minutes tick slowly by until finally the clock reads 5:30. Nick is switching off his PC and putting his jacket on. I shuffle a few papers into a pile and wait until he stands up and begins to walk towards me before standing myself and bending down to adjust the ankle strap on my shoe. The skirt I am wearing is pretty short already and I am hoping that as Nick walks past he will catch a glimpse of the top of my stocking through the split at the back of my skirt.

As he passes I see him slow a little and take a good long look. Hopefully he saw what I wanted him to see. I straighten up and smile at him.

'Night Nick, see you tomorrow'

'Yeah, ok night then' he calls back over his shoulder, cool as you like!

My stiletto heels click purposefully along the walk way which leads to the flat. It's taken me a good half hour to finally find where I am supposed to be and all of a sudden, it seems like utter madness to be here. I tuck a stray strand of hair which has come loose from my updo behind my ear as I check the slip of paper in my hand. The number on the door corresponds with the number on the paper and as he promised in the email, there is a key sticking out of the lock.

I take a deep breath, not quite believing what I am about to do and turn the key. As the door swings shut behind me, I can hear the shower running. I drop my jacket, handbag and briefcase on the chair next to the phone and look around me. There are three doors leading off the hall. One is obviously the bedroom, the other two are standing slightly open giving me views of the kitchen and living room. Choices choices! Do I go and wait in the living room or...

After thinking about it for a second, I cross the carpet to the bedroom door. As I enter the room, I am faced by a solid wall of windows through which a sunlit view of the river twinkles.

'Impressive' I think to myself. 'This certainly has possibilities'

Taking all my courage in my hands, I turn and walk towards the en-suite bathroom. A cloud of steam brushes my face as I enter and I wipe a hand over the mirror to clear the mist. Looking at myself in the mirror, I inspect my outfit. My skirt clings to my hips and skims my thighs. My high heels force my pelvis forward slightly and define my calf muscles. The white shirt I am wearing shows a demure amount of cleavage. My make-up is softening slightly from the steam and just a smudge of red lipstick remains.

Slowly, I reach behind my head and pull the clip from my hair. I know Nick is watching me and I'm loving the feeling. I lightly shake my head and my brown curls tumble from where they've been placed, down around my shoulders.

The door of the shower opens releasing more clouds of steam. Nick's face appears, streaming with water.

'Hi' he smiles shaking his head so that droplets of water fly everywhere. I see you've found me, I wasn't sure that you'd come.

His words jar me back to reality, he sounds so normal. Is this a normal thing that's happening to him? Does he often have girls from the office let themselves into his flat, his bathroom while he is in the shower?

I can feel myself blushing, becoming unsure of the situation. This obviously shows in my face as Nick's expression falters.

He steps from the shower and I don't know where to look. His cock is semi hard and he's obviously very proud of his body as he doesn't try and cover the fact. His torso, also slick and wet from the shower is toned but not over defined. I can see that his arm muscles are, well, gorgeous! Despite, or perhaps because of the situation, I feel my nipples harden and a flood of warmth rushes between my legs.

I smile over at Nick because, what else can I do? Although I feel unsure, I do want to be here and I don't want to ruin the moment.

Without a word, I decide to take control of the situation. Besides, I have to do something to move things along. The sight of Nicks' nakedness is really exciting and the image of kneeling and taking his semi-hard cock into my mouth, licking and sucking it until it reaches it's full firmness has started to work it's way into my head.

As Nick stands and stares at me, I reach around and unzip my skirt, sliding it down over my hips and thighs to my ankles. I delicately step out of it, leaving it crumpled on the floor.

'Whoa! I see that you were telling the truth' Nick stutters.

Underneath my skirt I am totally naked except for my suspender belt and stockings. The fabric of my suspenders frames the bottom of my stomach and the tops of my legs. Because of the way I am standing, legs crossed, Nick can't see the whole of my pussy which is tucked away neatly.

Without saying a word, I turn so my back is facing him and lift one leg onto the step next to the bath to re-adjust my black stocking. As I do this, I hear Nick stifle a low moan. I know that he has a very inviting view of the smooth creamy curve of my backside.

I want to turn and look at Nick, but I resist the urge. The low sound makes my stomach flip and I take a deep breath before lowering my foot to the floor, swapping legs and re-adjusting the second stocking. Standing straight I push my pelvis slightly forward and run my hands over the straps of my black suspenders before moving them up to my crisp white shirt.

With a deft flick I pop the first button open to expose a tiny bit more of my cleavage. A second flick and Nick catches a soft focus glimpse of a smooth breast encased in lacy fabric in the steamy mirror. As my hands accidentally brush my nipples, I can't help but release a low moan myself.

I tense the muscles in the tops of my thighs and a millions tiny sparks of pleasure rush through my pussy. I want to touch myself, push my fingers through my sparse pubic hair and touch the wetness which I can feel trickling over my slit. Instead, I run both palms up to my breasts and pinch my nipples gently. I want to tease Nick, to make him want me.

I can see Nick watching me in the mirror, his mouth is slightly open and the tip of his tongue is poking out slightly. It's a sweet expression of concentration which I have seen him make at work when dealing with a difficult situation. The thought that he makes that same face when aroused makes my legs weak.

I glance down his body and see that his cock is much harder than before, the image of getting on my knees and taking him all the way into my mouth while he grips handfuls of my hair flashes back into my mind.

I release the remaining buttons on my shirt and shrug it off my shoulders, the muscles on my back flexing under my skin. Nick sighs softly as I do this. As the shirt slips from my shoulders, my breasts strain against my bra, bulging slightly at the top.

'Oh wow, they are beautiful, how do you manage to cover those puppies so well at work!'

I'm not surprised by this comment. I have been told this before, but it never fails to excite me. The thought that I am being watched and admired at work, that men look at me and fantasise about what I have on under my work clothes, is a huge turn on. The butterflies in my stomach make another appearance.

Standing in the humid room in nothing but my underwear and a pair of wickedly spiked shoes, I feel an incredible sense of power. I know that I could just get dressed again and walk out of the flat, leaving Nick wanting me. The mini striptease has got me to a point where I need to be satisfied though and I am not about to be that cruel.

I smile in reply to Nicks comment and lean forward, balancing myself against the counter with my hands. I raise myself slightly on my toes so that my back arches and my ass sticks out, the muscles flexing gently. Nick reaches one finger towards me and strokes the smooth skin of my back, trailing his digit from the top of my spine, all the way down until it touches the valley of my backside.

I breathe in hard and shiver slightly, my stomach pulls itself up against my rib cage. I steal a glance in the mirror and notice that Nick has moved his other hand down onto his dick. He's not moving, just holding and squeezing. I can see the length of his fingers, the smoothness of the backs of his hands, the whiteness compared to the darker tones of his cock.

I feel another flood of warmth between my legs as I imagine those fingers sliding slowly inside me. A tiny trickle of my juices makes its way down the inside of my thigh where it is absorbed into the silky fabric of my stockings.

Nick looks up and sees me gazing at him, lips slightly parted, the tip of my tongue wetting them. He squeezes his cock harder enjoying the pressure and begins to move his hand up and down the shaft so I can get a better look at the length. I moan appreciatively and look up into his face. His bottom lip is caught between his teeth and he moans gently with each deliberate stroke.

His hips move in rhythm with his hand and he stumbles forward slightly so the tip of the shaft hits my ass with each stroke of his hand. Each time it touches me it leaves a tiny wet spot. I feel a sudden desire to feel it pushing between my cheeks and hitting my hole. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, stretching my neck and letting out a soft groan.

Nick must be reading my mind as he stops what he is doing and takes my hand. He leads me out of the bathroom, across the soft carpet and out onto the balcony which overlooks the river. It's a warm evening and the soft breeze blows my hair around my face.

Nick pushes me back against the cold glass and holds me for a moment by my shoulders casting his eyes over my body. Since I'm still wearing my shoes, I'm almost as tall as him and he leans forward to graze my breasts against his chest. As he touches me, I can't help but moan a little, a soft sound which resembles a cats purr. Gently he takes my face in his hands and runs both thumbs over my lips.

'This is fun, huh?' he asks.

'Oh yeah!' I reply

Nicks arm slides around the small of my back causing a band of heat against my skin. My ass presses against the glass spreading it slightly. Nick moves forward in a quick unexpected motion and slips one leg between mine, pressing it against my damp slit. I'm now covered by a wall of heat in front of and a wall of coldness at the back. The different sensations feel incredible and I wriggle, fitting my curves more closely against him. I start to move my pelvis backwards and forwards rubbing myself against his thigh.

I can feel Nick's cock pressed against my leg, hotter than the rest of him. I am so wet and slippery between my legs and my breath is coming hard and fast, my chest rising and falling, grazing my breasts against him.

Nick slowly and deliberately slides down my body, and holding my hips to steady me, plunges his tongue deeply into my sopping wet cunt. I am shocked at the sudden sensations which prickle across my skin and squeak loudly. I look down to see Nick licking and sucking at my clitoris. He lets a long meaningful 'Mmmmmm' escape his full mouth and the vibrations make me squirm in pleasure against his face.

The way he is crouched at my feet means I have a full view of his engorged dick. It's twitching gently, wet with his pre-cum. I want more than anything to take it in my mouth and lick the salt from the tip. I rock my head back against the glass as Nick slips one, then two fingers inside me. His other hand has worked itself from my waist to rest on my ass and he is gently kneading the flesh there, working closer and closer to pulling my cheeks apart.

He removes the fingers which were deep inside me and replaces them with his tongue. Now both hands are behind me, pulling me open, a wet finger is gently, insistently pressing against my ass-hole, circling it, and teasing me. My stomach is turning to water and my knees are weakening. No-one has ever done this to me before but, hell, it feels fantastic. Without warning a single finger slips easily into me. I didn't realize I was so relaxed.

Nick moans against my cunt again, those little vibrations tickle my thighs again adding to all the different feelings which are coursing through my body. My nipples feel like they are on fire and beg to be touched. I grab at them with my fingers, twisting them. A silver trail which begins in my stomach creeps up through me to connect in my nipples.

I suddenly become aware that I am standing on a strange mans balcony, outside, totally naked being eaten out by a guy I know from work. Incredibly, the realization doesn't panic me. In fact I feel even hotter because of it. Nick is quite obviously enjoying exploring me but I don't want to cum like this.

I slip sideways out of his grasp. He looks up at me, his face slick with my juices. I smile down at him and beckon him up to standing again.

'I need you to do something for me' I purr. 'I need you to put your cock in my mouth and I need you to do it hard'

Nicks eyes widen 'Seriously? How hard?'

'As hard as you can, I want it all the way in my mouth, so far in that your balls slap against my chin' I explain 'I love it, you won't hurt me' I promise.

'Ok then' Nick grins

I drop to my knees and breathe the scent of him, closing my eyes, preparing myself to give him best blow-job of his life. Nick grabs the back of my head and twists his fingers into my hair. Little trickles of my juices drip onto the wooden deck as I open my mouth, shaking slightly with anticipation. As Nick brings his hips forward I lower my mouth to meet him and the tip of his cock slides onto my welcoming tongue.

He jerks as he enters my mouth and I can't help but smile. A satisfied groan comes from somewhere above me as I close my mouth onto him. His thick tangy pre-cum coats my tongue and I begin to suck greedily at him taking him little by little, further and further into my mouth.

Nicks hand pushes insistently at the back of my head as he groans again. I put both palms flat against his thighs steadying his thrusts so he doesn't go too far too fast. My tongue is performing a miniature dance around the underside of his shaft, working along the ridge. I'm aware that I am groaning with pleasure with every thrust of his cock in my mouth. Because I am balanced on my heels, my ass and cunt are spread open and I can feel the soft breeze caressing my most intimate places.

A gush of fluid escapes me and pools on the deck, Nick glances down and notices. A little surprised gasp escapes his lips and turns into a full on groan of desire. He begins to thrust harder, hitting the back of my throat and I feel what I have been hoping for since I arrived, his balls banging against my chin.

My mouth is so full of saliva and pre-cum that a tiny amount escapes and trickles down my cheek. Nick is really thrusting into me now, his hand on the back of my head forcing me to keep going. I reach up and cup his balls in my hand, massaging them gently. I'm really moaning now, little cries of pleasure and pain which Nick is responding to.

My other hand has slipped down between my legs and is massaging my clitoris. The waves of heat it's generating, flowing through my body and making me shake. Nick is staring down at me.

'Do you like the way that feels? Me fucking your face, my cock in your mouth all the way up to the hilt?'

I moan desperately in response, moving my fingers faster on my clitoris, I'm gulping down mouthfuls of saliva now, it's almost too difficult to breathe and my eyes start to water. A look of concern passes over Nicks face and he roughly pulls out of my mouth and pulls me up into his arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • One Step Further

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds