• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Cums Home

Sister Cums Home

What luck I had. My parents were both called out of town by their respective jobs for the whole week. My mother, a lawyer, had to fly to New York to meet a very important client, and my father, an advertising executive, was called to Atlanta to attend a meeting. It just happens to be that this same week is my first week off of school for summer vacation. I would have the entire house to myself to do whatever I want, whenever I want. My sister, Desirre, (or Dez, as we called her) is away at college across state.

Monday morning rolled around rather quickly. My mother woke me up to tell me that they were leaving in the taxi soon. I got dressed and watched them out of the door. As soon as the taxi was out of sight, I slammed the door and made my way back upstairs. I went into Dez's room and straight to her dresser. When she had left for college, mom and dad bought her a totally new wardrobe, so she left her old ones at home. I wasn't uncommon for me to come into her room and use a pair of her panties to jack off into. I have had a panty fetish for as long as I could remember, and the fact that they were my sister's made the fetish even stronger.

My sister and I had always had a very good relationship. We never fought like normal brothers and sisters, something uncommon for kids these days. We are only eleven months apart in age, so we grew up as friends. We told each other everything, from details about our other friends to our sex lives. Nothing between us had ever become sexual, somehow.

Looking into her panty drawer, I noticed thongs and G-strings in every color of the rainbow. Dez hated bikini and granny panties for some reason. I pulled out a red thong and took my normal spot on her bed. I pulled out my cock and began to jack off, with Dez's thong covering my dick. I rubbed my cock up and down, faster and faster. My breathing got heavy as the pleasure began to overtake me. Moments later, I came all over the red thong, soaking it. After calming down, I threw the thong under the bed with the others that I had used recently. I walked downstairs to get something to eat for breakfast. I looked in the fridge, but we didn't have anything good.

"Nothing good to eat?" I heard. The voice startled me.

"Dez?" I asked. "How are you, girl?"

"Good" She replied. "Where are mom and dad?"

"They're out of town." I replied. "What are you doing home?"

"Just a little visit for the week." She said. "Guess it's just me and you."

"Yeah, they won't be back until Sunday." I replied.

"Damn, I have to leave Friday." She said. "Well, can you give me a hand with my bags."

"Sure" I said.

I followed Dez out to her car, which was jampacked with bags. After a couple of trips, we had most of the bags in the house. The last load was her laundry basket, which I grabbed. Right on top of the pile was a dirty, baby blue G-string. I looked over at Dez to see if she was looking. She wasn't, so I slipped the G-string into my pocket for later.

After getting all of her bags up to her room, Dez and I sat on the couch to catch up on old times. We talked for hours about what had been happening in our lives while we were apart. She filled me in on the guys she was sleeping with and I told her about the girls I had slept with. After talking and joking around for three hours, Dez decided to get a shower since the ride home was so long. She headed up to her room while I stayed downstairs. Moments later, I heard the shower kick on, so I knew I had at least thirty to forty-five minutes free.

I quickly pulled out the baby blue G-string that I had taken earlier. I lifted it up to my nose and inhaled, smelling the sweet mix of piss and cum. Like earlier, I jacked off into the G-string, spilling my load all over it. After I finished, I stuffed the G-string into my pocket, just as Dez was walking down the stairs. She was wearing a pink spaghetti string tanktop and a pair of pink boy shorts. She looked stunning. When she sat down, her pink thong became exposed.

"Derrick, can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Yeah, what?" I asked.

"You have a normal sex life right?"

"Yes, why."

"Because I dropped one of my earrings up my bed..." She started. I knew I was dead. " Why do you do it?"

"Do w-what?" I stumbled.

"Why the fuck do you cum in my thongs?"

"I'm so sorry, Dez. I can't help it. I have a panty fetish."

"A what?"

"Desirre, believe me. I am really sorry. I just can't control my fetish."

"I okay, Derrick. I don't care. I just wish you would have used on pair, instead of fucking up some many."

"So, you don't care that I jack off in your panties?"

"No, I find it flattering." She said.

"Really? I thought you would be mad."

"Do you at least think about me?" She asked.

"Um, yeah, I do." I replied.

Without another word, Dez reached over and began to massage my cock through my pants. She slowly unzipped my jeans and pushed them down to my ankles with my boxers. She grabbed ahold of my cock and began to slowly jack me off, bringing my cock to life. I wasn't going to try and stop her, it felt too good. Dez increased her speed, moving her hand up and down the length of my 8-inch cock. I put my hand on the back of her head, trying to signal to her that I wanted a little head.

"So, you think I'm going to suck your dick after you fucked up my panties?" she asked.

"Yes, I do." I quickly replied.

"You first, you little pervert." She said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I got up from the couch quickly and let Dez sit down. She removed her tanktop and I got an eyefull of her big, beautiful tits for the first time. Her nipples were light brown in color and hard as a rock. I grabbed her jogging pants and pulled them off of her. I couldn't believe it. Sitting in front of me was my beautiful sister, wearing nothing but a pink thong. I had jacked off to this thought many times. I grabbed her thong and ripped it off of her. Her pussy was shaven, except for a small piece right above her clit. I lowered my head and began to run my tongue up and down her slit, causing her to moan. I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her pussy while rubbing her clit with my finger at the same time. Since I was doing this, she didn't last long. Her orgasm hit her fast and hard, causing her to shake violently and screaming in pleasure as a gallon of cum filled my mouth. I took Dez about five minutes to calm down.

"So I guess I owe you a blowjob." She said.

"Yes, you do." I replied.

"I don't like giving blowjobs Derrick." She said.

"Then let me fuck you." I suggested.

"Are you fucking crazy?" She asked. " I haven't taken my birth control pills in months."

"Then I'll wear a condom." I said

"I'm violently allergic to latex, remember?" She asked.

"Damn, well, what if I just pull out?" I asked.

"Like you'll really remember." She said. " I don't know."

"Look. I promise I'll pull out when I get close. Just let me fuck you."

"Alright, but Derrick, remember to pull out."

"Okay."

I took off my shirt and put my hard dick at the enterance of Dez's pussy. Slowly, I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy. She let out a soft moan. Inch by inch, I pushed my cock into her pussy until the entire eigth inches was inside of her. I pushed in and put as fast as I could. Her pussy was really tight and I could feel it. Dez pushed her hips into my dick in rhythm with my fucking. I don't know how, but when I started to feel the cum rising, she warned me.

"Derrick, don't cum in my pussy."

"Alright."

The urge was coming quickly so I pulled my cock out of her pussy slowly. A little to slowly. One shot of cum went straight into her pussy. I pulled out and the next to shots went all over her stomach. Feeling the cum on her stomach caused her to explode in orgasm. After calming down, we laid in each others arms on the couch.

"That was fun." Dez said.

"Yes, it was. Your pussy is so tight." I replied.

"I know. And at least we don't have to worry about me getting pregnant."

"Nope." I assured.

"I love you Derrick."

"I love you, to Dez."

"You know," she started. " I should have let you come in me. I want to have a kid."

"But not with me, Dez."

"Yes, with you Derrick. I love you and you love me."

"But we're brother and sister. What would we tell mom and dad?"

"I blame it on some boy at school. Come on Derrick, get me pregnant."

"Okay, let's do it."

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Cums Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 901 milliseconds