• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Different World Ch. 04

A Different World Ch. 04

12

After our August camping trip, Edie and I kept in touch. I missed being with her, and though we talked on the phone just about every evening, it just wasn't the same.

Work was steady. We were in the middle of a multi year project of replacing smaller bridges with precast concrete box culverts, primarily in Highland and Bath counties. This was a pretty involved project, with us having to survey a temporary roadway around the work site, then when the roadway was in service, the old bridge had to be demolished. We then surveyed the exact location where the culvert would be dropped, then the location of the wing walls that acted to funnel the water through the culvert. Often this required some stream relocation and we surveyed that as well. For these last two, we did so under the direction of a geologist as well as the project engineer. The area was underlaid with rock of varying hardness, tilted at all kinds of crazy angles. There was shale, which crumbled easily, some limestone, which would dissolve over time from the water, and quartzite, which was hard and stable. Often, core samples had to be taken and pilings driven, and we surveyed the location of those too.

When core samples were drilled, all surveying work at that site halted while they were analyzed. They would determine how deep pilings had to be driven, or the exact location of the culvert. Erosion control was of primary importance. Though the area was one of the driest parts of Virginia, it was prone to occasional heavy downpours in the summer, and very heavy snowfall in the winter, all due to the elevation of the mountain ridges. Highland county was the headwaters of several major rivers, and when it rained torrents up there, everything downstream would flood.

This was one of the reasons for the box culvert design. They were cast as a single piece and trucked to the site. With the older style beam bridges, erosion would sometimes undercut or shift the bridge abutments and supports, causing the structure to be unusable. The hope was that by using one-piece units, this would be minimized. The culverts were also cheaper to replace, being of standard sizes.

We were often working two or three sites at the same time. When our work was suspended on one site, say while the cores were analyzed, we'd shift work to another nearby site.

I took pictures of the sites to send to Edie. She had fallen in love with the mountains, and I encouraged her interest in my world. She loved one job site in particular. The roadway passed just above a small waterfall, about 8 feet high. This was a problem child for the geologists and engineers, because of concerns about the stability of the roadway due to its proximity to the waterfall. Even though the underlying bedrock was quartzite and thus solid, they were concerned about backward erosion of the waterfall that would eventually put it right under the culvert. Though that probably wouldn't occur for thousands of years, they were taking no chances, and after drilling what seemed like a hundred cores, they opted to reconstruct the roadway with a retaining wall supported by steel beam pilings driven deep into the bedrock. Afterward, the area would be backfilled around the retaining wall to the original contours. Because of the location deep in a mountain gorge, we could not survey a temporary roadway around the site, and the road had to be closed for a couple of months while the work was done.

Edie fell in love with the photos of the site. It was then I discovered her love of waterfalls, and I promised her that we'd look for them the next time we were together.

The rest of the summer Calvin had booked us weekend gigs, and we played places like Beckley and Pulaski. As luck would have it, Labor Day weekend he'd booked us in Thomas, WV opening for another folk band. If Elkins was convenient for Edie to meet up with me, Thomas was even more so. It lay near the Fairfax Stone, where West Virginia wrapped around the western end of Maryland. Edie would be able to drive to it in a little over two hours. Excitedly, I called her to tell her the news.

"Hey baby," she purred. "I miss you."

"Miss you too," I replied. "What're you doing Labor Day weekend?"

"Water?" she laughed.

"What are you doing that weekend," I growled in mock anger. "You know what I'm trying to say."

"Yeah," she laughed. "I should be used to the way all talk down there by now. Actually, I was hoping to spend the weekend with you. What's up?"

"Calvin has us booked for two shows up your way. Want to spend the weekend looking for waterfalls?"

The squeal of delight on the phone was my answer. We excitedly made plans, and I booked us a cabin in the nearby Blackwater Falls state park.

The two weeks until the trip passed slowly. When I was not working or talking to Edie, I busied myself working on the small train layout in my apartment. My latest project was a small-town train station based on one not too far from where I lived. Even though passenger trains were long gone, it had survived after the local maintenance crews took it over for their base. They had seen me taking photos of the exterior and were kind enough to let me see the inside as well.

One of the features I liked was the bay window where the old telegraph operator sat back in the day, along with a long disused semaphore signal that he had controlled. The signal, actually two, one for each direction, conveyed no authority for train movements like a regular signal. Instead, it was a relic of a bygone era when trains moved under written orders from the dispatcher, hooped up to trains as they passed by. The train orders would tell them where they were going to meet opposing trains on the single track, and which one would use the siding to get out of the way. The signal was used to indicate to the approaching trains whether the telegrapher had orders for them.

My model was coming along nicely. I'd built what I could out of basswood and used detail parts I got online for the window frames and signals. Overall, I was proud of the way it turned out.

On the big day, I left straight from work, after giving Edie directions to the park. I checked in to the cabin, then went to the lodge to meet Edie. She arrived shortly before dark, greeting me with a big hug. "God, I missed you," she said. She smelled of coconut oil and shea butter and seemed fresh even though she'd worked all day then drove almost 3 hours to meet me.

"Do you like my hair?" she asked. "I had it done yesterday. And I did like it. She's had it cut in a short, Halle Berry style that fit her perfectly.

She followed me back to the cabin in her car. After helping her with her bags, we went off in search of firewood. Edie was in awe of the cabin, which featured a huge stone fireplace in the main room, with bunk beds in two smaller rooms at the rear of the structure. A stove and refrigerator along with a small table and 4 chairs completed to furnishings.

With darkness having fallen, we elected to buy our firewood in town, rather than search for it in the dark. We also bought enough groceries to last us a couple days. We also found a pizza shop and brought back a large pizza loaded with toppings. Neither of us felt like cooking.

Back at the cabin, I started the fire while the pizza cooled. Soon I had a nice blaze going. Edie had rolled us a couple of blunts while I worked on the fire, and we smoked as we ate the pizza. At Edie's insistence, I'd turned off the lights and we ate to the glow of the fire. It was like indoor camping.

"Can we sleep out here in front of the fire?" Edie asked. "I've never made love in front of a fire before."

With an invitation like that, I quickly pulled the mattresses from one of the bunk beds and arranged them on the floor. We covered them with the sleeping bags I'd brought, both unzipped so we could use them as blankets. Edie disappeared into the bathroom, saying she had to take care of something. I turned out the lights and waited by the fireplace.

A few minutes later, she emerged in a sheer red teddy that showed off her figure perfectly. "You like?" she asked, twirling to show off every angle. The lingerie left nothing to the imagination, showing her dark areolae and puffy, aroused nipples.

"Mmmm" was all I could reply as I took her in a tight embrace, letting my hands wander over the lacy material. "You feel as good as you look."

Edie laughed, pulling me down to the mattresses. We made out like teenagers, letting our hands explore, starting the journey but in no hurry to get there. We were just enjoying being together again. Slowly, sensually, we undressed each other, rubbing and kissing each spot as it was exposed. She pulled my shirt over my head, taking the time to run her hands over my torso as she did. "I missed this," she purred.

It amazed me that she was as turned on by my body as she was. I didn't work out. I was a musician, not a body builder. What exercise I did get came from carrying our surveying equipment around in the field, and it wasn't that heavy. My legs did get a workout from climbing the mountain slopes that were a part of the job sites, but my legs were the only place I was muscular. But Edie loved my body anyway.

Peeling the straps from her shoulders, I exposed first one succulent, pointy breast, then the other. Taking each nipple in my mouth in turn, I lavished them with the attention they so richly deserved. "Mmmmm. You love them titties, don't you?" Edie moaned breathlessly. "They small but that don't matter to you."

Looking up at her, I replied. "They're perfect. They're just the right size and shape. I've never seen any like them, and they're all I think about." Edie laughed as I gave one a playful squeeze, rolling the nipple between my thumb and finger. I kissed her again, deep and sensually, letting our tongues do a timeless sensual dance. I felt Edie reach between us, undoing my belt and slowly sliding the zipper on my jeans. She gently pushed them over my hips, never releasing our lip lock.

As my hardness was freed it rubbed sensually against the lace of her teddy, delicious friction driving me mad with desire. She worked her hand between us, stroking my length slowly. "Somebody missed me," she laughed. In response, I started to roll her teddy the rest of the way down. She laughed. "Boy, you don't have to do that. There's snaps to get at what you want." Guiding my hand to her soaked crotch she purred, "I want you too." I found the snaps and undid them, peeling the damp lace away from her treasure. I ran my fingers over her slick outer lips. She was ready.

I worked my fingers between her slickened lips, stroking up and down as she pumped my rod. Every time I touched her clit, I could feel it pulsing in anticipation. Edie moaned and panted as we stimulated each other with our magic fingers. Now I was probing her entrance, testing but not penetrating her. Her hips writhed in frustration, craving what I had yet to give her. I gently slipped first one then two fingers inside her, her hips bucking upward to meet my hand. I quickly found the spongy mass of her g spot and massaged it.

In response she pumped my dick faster, increasing my stimulation as she succumbed to the pleasure my fingers were giving her. Her moans turned to growls as she reached her peak. Her muscles clamped down on my fingers as she reached her peak, back arching off the mattress as she came hard. Her strokes had stopped as she squeezed my penis painfully in the throes of her orgasm.

Slowly, she relaxed, panting breathlessly on the mattress as she finally released her death grip on my manhood. Laughing, she gasped, "Did I hurt you? That felt so good I lost control."

"I'll live," I managed to croak. Pulling my fingers from her tunnel as she spasmed in the aftershocks, I put them to my mouth and sensually licked them clean. "You taste good," I smirked. As I worked my way down her body, planting kisses on the lacy fabric, she stopped me.

"No, Kenny. Not yet." She smiled as she sat up. "Besides, I hurt you. I need to kiss it and make it better. And I want you to watch me." Who could turn down an offer like that.

She slid to my lap, pointy brown breasts jiggling sensually as she moved. Taking my hardness in her tiny hand, she lowered her head and engulfed me in her was soft lips. If there is a heaven, then it must feel like Edie's lips as she bobbed her head up and down. My hands reflexively went to the back pf her head, not to force it down on my shaft, but because it felt right to rest them there. Edie stopped, glaring at me.

"Kenny," she scolded eyes flashing in the flickering firelight. "I just spent a lot of money on my hair. I don't need you messin it up the first night." She moved my hands from her head. "Here, squeeze this," she laughed, placing a hand on her tit. It was soft and firm, with the rubbery nipple providing a nice contrast.

With me thoroughly put in my place, she resumed sucking me. Absently squeezing her breast, I watched in awe as she pleasured me. Her tongue danced around the head on every upstroke, and she bobbed down, taking me a little deeper each time. Occasionally, she'd glance up at me, eyes glinting in the dim light as she took in my reaction. It felt good, too good. I'd waited so long to be with her again. I didn't want it to end so soon, but I was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Edie," I panted, "You might wanna stop for a minute." She continued to suck away, increasing her tempo. This wasn't good. "Edie," I pleaded, "I'm gonna blow if you don't stop" Still she continued. Desperate, I pushed her off my rod just as I erupted, my spurts hitting her on the chin, neck and breasts.

"Why did you do that?" Edie glared. She was pissed. "Maybe I wanted to taste you. Maybe I wanted to look into your eyes as I swallowed your nut. You ruined that." I didn't care. She looked so sexy with my essence on her chin and body. I couldn't help it, I bust out laughing.

"Not funny, Kenny," she scolded as she scooped up my sperm with her fingers. "Not funny at all." She licked them clean, then scooped up another load. Satisfied, she licked them then bent down to take my spent and rapidly deflating penis in her mouth, licking up the oozing remnants of my orgasm.

She shifted position, exclaiming "We're not done yet. Eat me." Pushing me back on the mattress, she faced away from me as she straddled me. I grabbed her ass cheeks as she lowered her pussy to my waiting tongue. I'd been looking forward to this for weeks, burying my face in her wet folds. Working my lips against hers as my tongue flicked her clit then wiggled its way inside her. I heard her moan as I felt her bend forward, shoving her body back against my face. I felt her lips engulf my flaccid and sensitive tip as she worked her magic lips and tongue on my manhood in an attempt to wake the dead.

It worked, and I could feel myself slowly growing in her mouth as I lapped up her freely flowing juices. She bucked her hips against me as her pleasure built. With my hands on her round hips, I encouraged her movements as I stuck my tongue up inside her as far as I could. Taking the hint, she rode my tongue for all she was worth. And still, she never let up on sucking me hard again.

We fed off the other's reactions. The better her lips and throat felt on my dick, the faster I swirled my tongue around her insides. And the more I did that, the faster she bobbed on my knob. I could feel her body tensing up, trying to hold back the impending rush. Her moans added delicious vibrations to my pleasure as she rode my tongue over the top.

My dick forgotten, she sat bolt upright as she came, growling uncontrollably as she smashed her body on my face. I couldn't breathe, and it occurred to me that if I suffocated at least I'd die happy. Her thighs closed around my head, holding me in place as she peaked, then slowly she relaxed as she came down to earth.

Exhausted, she rolled off me and lay panting beside me, breathlessly laughing as she tried to catch her breath. Our 69 had worked. I was now rock hard and raring to go. All I could smell was her essence, and it was driving me wild. I positioned myself above her. Edie spread her shapely legs wide, reaching up to guide me home. "Fuck me," she whispered breathlessly.

I pushed inside her, gently at first. Not wanting to hurt her, and in order to keep myself from going over too soon, I eased my way inside her tight tunnel. She was ready, and even though she was exhausted she encouraged me with her hands on my ass. With slow, gentle strokes, each a little deeper than the last, until I was fully inside her, I made love to her. I heard her gasps as she held me still for a minute.

She was so beautiful, lying there beneath me. I held myself up on my arms to take in her beauty. Her warm, dusky skin glistening in the firelight in a sheen of sweat. The way her breasts bounced and jiggled with every move. Her feet in the air beside me, soles almost as light as I was. Her hands freely roamed my chest as we gazed deep into each other's lust crazed eyes.

I could hold out no longer, and I started to thrust again. This time, Edie rolled her hips to meet me. "Go deep, baby. Don't hold back," she whispered sensually. I placed her legs on my shoulders and began to rock her body, thrusting as deep as I could inside her. We set up a good rhythm, my balls slapping against her as I bottomed out on every stroke. We were both close, and Edie reached down to touch her clit as I plowed her furrow.

Feeling her inner walls tightening around me, I picked up the pace, slamming into her as hard as I could, watching her body jiggle and shake with every thrust. Her whimpers of pleasure had turned to full out moans, and her eyes were glazed over as she stared at me sightlessly. She was right there, and so was I. Right on the edge, but unable to go over.

Time to pull out a trick I'd used a couple times on others before her. I didn't know if it would work on her, but I was going to find out. Still thrusting, I pulled her leg off my shoulder and put her big toe in my mouth. As I sucked on it, Edie exploded. That was the added stimulation she needed. "Oh, that's it baby! Oh, that's it baby! I'm cumming! Come with me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh!"

She'd never been vocal like that before. It turned me on. Her contractions were rhythmically squeezing me as I pounded her pussy. It was all too much. At last, I could hold out no longer, and collapsed on top of her in a quivering, spurting mess.

We lay there, entangled, as sleep overtook us. If we'd wanted to talk and cuddle afterward, it wasn't happening tonight. We were too exhausted.

In the morning, we awoke early. Edie had mentioned something about wanting to visit Tygart Falls, a park she'd passed on the drive down.

We decided to stop at a small restaurant outside Grafton, since we'd left so early, we hadn't had time to eat. We had to be back by 4pm for a sound check and rehearsal with the other band, so we couldn't waste time.

As we entered the diner, all eyes turned to us and stared. I had an uneasy feeling about this, but I decided to stay. We had a hard time attracting the waitress's attention, but eventually we did and placed our order, Pancakes and scrambled eggs for both.

But the food we got was inedible. The pancakes were burnt on the outside and runny on the inside, and the eggs were as well. "Can we get another plate?" I asked. "These are overcooked." The waitress walked away in a huff.

Soon a man approached us from the back room. "Do you have a problem?" he asked in a threatening manner.

"Yes, I do." I replied. "This food ain't cooked right."

"Well that's the food we made you," he snapped. I didn't like where this was going.

"I'm not going to pay for this," I said firmly. The rest of the room stared at our confrontation, eager to see what would happen. "You remake it the right way or we're out of here!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Different World Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds