• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Used & Abused Ch. 07

Used & Abused Ch. 07

I want to apologize to all the nice people who emailed me and encouraged me to keep writing. I'm sorry it took so long to continue my story. I have been soooo busy and still can't write at home. Luckily, I had time to finish this next chapter while I was proctoring a bio final. Hope the kids don't smell how aroused I am now! Love, Jes

***

As I came down from one of the most powerful orgasm of my life, I realized the situation I was in. I had just been fucked by a roomful of horny frat guys, all of whom played baseball with my husband, Mark. Meanwhile my husband was standing behind me with his cock in me "doggy style" as all the frat brothers cheered him on yelling "way to go coach" and other male braggadocio. He had just fucked a faceless whore, oblivious that it was his wife!

Glen removed his cock from my mouth, held it up to his belly button and presented his balls to my mouth to clean, even as my husband's cock was deflating in my now sore pussy. I licked the few remnants of Glen's cum that I didn't swallow like a good slut. Then he turned around, spread his ass cheeks and backed into me. I knew what he wanted and began rimming his hairy asshole, even though my husband was still planted in me! I had never done anything like that before! It made me feel like such a slut!

As quickly and quietly as Glen had entered the butler's pantry, he departed. I began to panic. Suddenly, for the first time since this sex orgy began, I realized that I was strapped to the damn table and could not move. I wanted to yell out but my fucking husband was still standing behind me with his cock in me. By now it was deflated and I felt the cold cum leaking down my legs as he finally withdrew from me. I watched the laptop screen as the frat brothers patted Mark on the back while he pulled up his trousers and fastened his belt.

Glen's voice wafted over the speaker in my cubicle:

"OK now, that's it for tonight. Let's give this little slut a rest for now."

I watched the screen as Paul and another boy pulled the velour curtain off my sweaty back and covered my ass, pussy and legs. The screen now showed only a doorway with a velour curtain. No Jessie slut. It's funny, for a second I was annoyed, like I wanted the room to start applauding and calling my name!

It was then that I realized that Glen had pulled it off! No one in the room (except Glen's three friends) knew it was me! Not even my husband who had just fucked me! I heard the door open and my heart leaped into my throat. For a second, I imagined Glen ushering Mark into the room to show him who he had just fucked! I started struggling in my restraints. I was relieved to see that it was only Glen and Paul.

"Let's hurry and get her out of here! Mark wants to leave and she has got to be home before he gets there."

Glen began disassembling the wires and recording gear from the laptop and Paul was under the table loosening the straps that held me down. I began scrambling, but Glen held me down with one hand on my back.

"Easy girl, let us pull out the table first."

Paul and Glen both grabbed the end of the table. Their jean covered crotches were at my eye level. Shit! Even after being fucked about 30 times I was still horny and gazing at their packages. What had I become? I was a mess. My ass and legs were covered in sticky cum. My pussy felt swollen, red and sore and my clit was rubbed raw from the stiff towel covering the table, which was now wet with the cum of an entire frat house.

They slowly pulled the table out of the doorway with me on it. Once it cleared, they helped me up. My legs and arms were stiff from being held down for such a long time. I could barely stand up. Even though the little room was hot and smelled like a used condom, my legs and pussy felt cool from being so wet. Paul gingerly picked up the dirty towel up off the table by the dry end and handed it to me.

"Clean yourself up. We gotta go!"

I gave him a dirty look and started wiping off my ass, legs and pussy. I saw that my stockings were saturated from the lacy tops to almost my knees. They were full of runs. I looked and smelled like a two-bit whore

I started to pull down my stockings but Glen stopped me.

"We don't have time for that" he said. "Here, wrap yourself in this and let's go."

He handed me the scratchy, olive drab-blanket that was on the table under the towel and draped it over my shoulders. Paul grabbed one arm and Glen grabbed the other and they both proceeded to hurriedly escort me out of the pantry, through the kitchen and into Glen's car which was parked right off the back door. The two guys literally stuffed me into the back seat then jumped into the front and sped off.

*********

To say that I was in a stupor would be an understatement. As Glen's car sped toward my house I rummaged through my bag that was thrown next to me on the seat and pulled out my sweatsuit. I was like a drunk trying to put it on. I still had on the transparent bra and garter belt. I didn't have the energy or the room to take off my spunky stockings. I just pulled on the pants and top and slumped back into the seat.

Glen announced that we had reached my house. Both boys checked out the street and driveway for Mark's car. Luckily, he hadn't arrived yet – we had beaten him home. The frat brothers must have been successful in offering him one more beer.

Glen parked his car at the curb. Both boys turned and looked back at me as if to say – 'What are you waiting for a good night kiss?' I just stared at them, grabbed my bag and dragged myself out of the car. I hurried to the front door without even looking back as I heard Glen's car roar away.

As I opened the front door to our marital home, what had just happened hit me like a ton of bricks. I had behaved like a cock-hungry whore. I couldn't believe it! Me! Conservative little Jessie the model high-school teacher. The girl that "saved" herself for her husband! A fucking two bit, cock-loving, gang-bang whore!

I stripped out of my clothes as I hurriedly walked into our bedroom and ran for the shower. I knew Mark would soon be home. As the soothing warm water ran over my body, my mind began to wander. What should I do? What would I say when he comes to bed?

Then it began to hit me. That fucking prick! He had no qualms about fucking a dirty whore bareback and then snuggling up into bed with his wife. That fucking whoremonger! I began to feel resentful and bitchy. All of a sudden, my slutty behavior didn't seem so important. I wanted revenge. I was seething.

"I'll show him, that cheating prick!" I said out loud, as I rinsed off the soap.

I was about to use the shower-wand to wash out my pussy which was continually dripping cum. Then I stopped. I began to smile as the diabolical idea came into my head.

I stepped out of the shower and toweled off, purposely avoiding wiping my pussy. I put on a filmy nightgown, picked up my dirty clothes and tossed them in the bottom of the hamper and climbed into bed.

As I lay there in the dark I planned my revenge, I went over every detail in my mind; I thought of exactly what I would say and do when lover-boy got into bed! I didn't have to wait long! I heard the key in the door and Mark's heavy footsteps on the stairs. I laid quietly on the bed in the dark and began rubbing my clitty. Damn if planning this revenge didn't make me wet and hot!

"Jess, are you awake?"

It was Mark's voice. He spoke in such a soft whisper that I could tell he was hoping the answer was "no".

I answered in a groggy, sexy voice.

"Is that you honey? I just had the sexiest dream."

I continued to rub my clitty which was now protruding out of its hood. I could hear Mark shucking his clothes in the dark and dropping them on the floor. As he got closer, I smelled the odor of stale beer. This was going to be a piece of cake!

Mark slid into bed next to me, trying not to get too close. Maybe he was afraid that just my touching him would reveal his dirty little secret. As I rubbed my clit I thought to myself how great it was to be a woman! Men are such transparent wimps!

"Honey," I whispered, " I need you baby, I need you to get me off."

The silence was deafening. I could almost smell the fear in him lying next to me.

"Hon, not tonight baby. I'm beat!" Mark whined in a horse voice.

Fucking wimp! Glen would never turn me down! I became brazen. His body felt cool while mine was white hot. I slithered up his naked body as my hand snaked into the hole in his boxer shorts. His little dick was hard as a rock. Fucking pervert!

"You don't seem beat to me lover!" I cooed in his ear.

"Tonight I want you to eat me baby, just like my dream." I hissed in my sexiest voice.

"I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to make me cum with your mouth baby!"

I felt his cock jerk as I said those words. I threw my leg over him and straddled his chest and began kissing him. His breath stank of beer and his hair smelled like cigars.

"Eat me baby, eat you wifey who has been so patiently waiting for you to get home."

With that, I straddled his face and began rubbing my cunt on his mouth. I was so turned on my pussy was dripping. Jesus, I was hot! I closed my eyes and thought of all the cocks that had just fucked me. All the cum that had been shot up into me. I felt so dirty, so nasty rubbing my slutty, just-fucked cunt on my husband's face.

He began sucking my clit every time I rubbed it on his mouth. Gradually I got into a rhythm. First, I would drag my pussy up ontohis nose until it parted my pussy lips, then fuck myself down on it, letting it penetrate me. Then, I would drag my cunt back onto his mouth and grind it as his tongue fucked me, then back up to his nose again. I was literally fucking his face!

I began to think about the big guy, mister ten inches, who started me orgasming tonight. I imagined Mark sucking my clitty as his big, hairy cock pushed into me. God, I was so close! I began grinding on Mark's mouth, with both my hands on the headboard.

"That's it baby, suck out all those pussy juices, fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me baby!"

I had never talked to Mark like this in all our years of marriage. I really didn't care what he was thinking. I just wanted to use him, to fuck his face for my own pleasure.

Mark was now sticking his tongue as far up my hole as he could. Then I felt it! A wonderful warm feeling that radiated from my pussy to my asshole. Not the biggest cum I ever had – but so sweet! I was cumming, I was squirting! Girl cum was pulsing out of my cunt. I felt my vagina begin to spasm and I felt a thick glob of left-over cum being pushed out into Mark's mouth!

As this began happening, Mark tried to turn his head. Maybe he thought I was pissing him. I didn't care. I clamped my legs around his head and humped him even harder. I was determined to ride this cum out and not let my husband rob me of these feelings. I could feel his wet cheeks between my thighs. He was struggling, gasping for air. I stood stock still and waited for my cum to subside.

Finally, I dismounted my poor Mark. He was gasping for breath, but still afraid to say anything. I rolled over totally satisfied thinking to myself, 'See, how you like it, you prick!'

As I drifted into a deep sleep, I felt the bed moving slightly as Mark quietly masturbated himself to orgasm beside me.

Continued in Chapter 8

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Used & Abused Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds