• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cabin Ch. 01

The Cabin Ch. 01

I receive an email from you giving me an address, a set of instructions and a date. I'm going to see you again and it seems you have plans for me. The twists and turns of your mind are both scary and thrilling. You push me to experience new things so far outside my comfort zone. On the date requested, I pack the clothing specified and upon driving to the address I find that I'm getting farther and farther from town. It turns out that the address is a lonely cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Per your instructions, I find the key and enter the cabin. Small, homey, clean... everything but the bathroom in one large open room. I quickly change into the outfit you requested. A dark blue lacy bra covers my breasts, sheer enough that my nipples peek through. Matching thong panties reveal more of my generous ass than they conceal. I place the blindfold around my eyes so I can see absolutely nothing and sit in the center of the bed to wait.

After much time has passed, I hear another car and then someone entering the cabin. My instructions had also stated that I was not to say a word but I couldn't stop myself from asking, "Master? Is that you?"

"You are not to speak, my pet. You have disobeyed my instructions. I will allow you this one lapse but do not speak again." My Master is feeling generous today. I nod to indicate that I will obey. You tell me to lie back on the bed and when I comply, you tie my hands above me to the headboard. Your fingers trail down my arms to my breasts, rubbing my nipples through the lacy fabric. They harden instantly at your touch, my entire body on edge simply from not knowing what you'll do next.

Your hands run smoothly over my stomach and then to my back, deftly unhooking the back of my bra. You place one hand under each of my breasts and slide them up under the material. Your hands cup my breasts, thumb and forefinger playing with my nipples. Rubbing, rolling, pinching... my back arches from the exquisite feeling. I'm biting my lip to keep from crying out.

You unbind my hands long enough to remove my bra and then tie me up again. With my breasts bared, you start using your mouth to torment me. I feel your lips, tongue and teeth biting and sucking all over my breasts and nipples. I've already become so aroused I can't stay still, my body writhing on the bed. I'm doing whatever I must to keep my skin pressed against your mouth. Then abruptly you move away and I can't feel you at all. Blindfolded, I can't see you. I want to say something, to ask where you are, what's going on but I stay silent. My breathing slows, my body calms and still I wait, on edge, to find out what will follow.

Hands touch my ankles. You're at the foot of the bed. Your hands caress my legs, moving ever higher. From ankle to calf, from calf to knee... lingering at the back of my knee where you know I'm sensitive. Your hands move higher trailing across my inner thighs. My pussy throbs in anticipation as you spread my legs further apart. Your fingers spread my lips apart and I cannot hold back a gasp as I feel your thumb moving slowly across my clit. I'm so wet it slides smoothly over and around my clit bringing me closer and closer to the edge.... Then you're gone.

I can only whimper in protest, holding back the demand not to stop. Again, as before, you wait a few moments as I come back from the edge, still aroused, heart pounding. Next thing I know I feel your hands spreading me wide again and then your tongue is licking me. Starting at my pussy and going up to tease my clit. You bury your face in me, licking and sucking, biting gently. Your hands slide under my ass, holding me firmly against your mouth. My body is shaking and I'm unaware of anything but your touch. This time when I feel your touch leave my body I cannot help myself. "No, no please, Master! I can't bear it anymore! I need you to finish me! I need your big, hard cock fucking me!"

"Tsk, tsk, my pet. I will have to punish you for disobeying me."

I'm yelling now, "I don't care! I'll take anything if you'll just please fuck me NOW!" Then I feel your hard length against my body. The head of your cock rests against my pussy. I wrap my legs around you, trying to pull you closer. Suddenly I get my wish and your long, hard cock is buried inside me. "Yes! Yes! Thank you, Master. Thank you!" I come almost instantly. My body orgasms long while you're thrusting hard into me and finally I feel you come. Your cock so deep, filling me with your hot cum. Afterwards, I'm so sated I can only smile sheepishly as you remove my blindfold and comment, "We'll discuss your punishment soon, my pet."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cabin Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds