• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gardening with Granddad Ch. 16

Gardening with Granddad Ch. 16

12

ALL characters are 18 or older - all readers must be as well.

After the fuck fest that had taken place with me, my Father, my grandparents and Steve I thought heaven had arrived in my life.

Steve and I lived in the loft, my grandparents were with eyeshot and my Dad was able to visit almost daily. I had everything an 18 year old boy could want and more! A new jeep, a loft that had fallen from the pages of a magazine, and 3 of the hottest studs in existence. Plus, for the first time ever I was getting pussy. And it was the hottest hole my cock had ever been in.

Grandma loved to parade around and show off as much as I did so we got along famously. We had the same colouring and our tans glistened brown and looked great with our blond hair. Mine was real and she kept hers bleached. She was one hot fucking old lady. Her pussy was shaved always, her tits had jobs that would make any man drool and she kept herself in top shape. While her body was lined with age, her shape, tan, man made tits and hair job made her look spectacular.

To see her moan while my cock rode her cunt turned my on like nothing ever had before. Rotating my fuking between her pussy and ass turned her into a total slut. She worshipped my cock and we were lucky that, at her age, there was no chance of pregnancy. I gave her my boy seed everyday. But then again so did Steve, my grandfather and my father. Grandma was my soulmate - a real cumpig.

She travelled a bit playing golf and going to bridge tournaments. She was always hungry for fucking when she got back.

She was away and Grandad and Steve had to overnight on a huge job. That left me alone the last week in September. I wasn't crazy about school, only wanted to be at home having sex and was not at all interested in my classmates or their after hours exploits. My jeep was a month old and I had to take it for a 30 day check up and cleaning which was part of the sales deal.

I had no classes Friday afternoon so scheduled it for late in the day. I dropped it off and walked across the highway to a mall to waste 2 hours. Boredom wasn't even close to describing the hours. There were no hot men to look at, the shops were run of the mill.

Finally 7 o'clock came and I knew the shop would be closing and my car ready. On the door to the shop was a post it note saying my Jeep was ready and the mechanic was in the garage to use the side entry.

I went around the building and entered the dimly lit garage. My Jeep was parked in the furthest bay and I could hear the mechanic whistling and clanging tools. The door slammed behind me and the guy said, "if you're here for the jeep down here bud."

As I approached the mechanic and the car he was working on I thought this place is digusting, dirty, oily, stinky. I couldn't imagine working in a place like this. Then he appeared from under the hood of the car.

I almost fuking laughed. He was as disgusting, dirty, oily as the place itself. He reminded me of what you'd excpect in a trailer park. Average height, huge HUGE beer gut, missing teeth, big pinkish black lips, a bald head wearing a too small Harley t-shirt that rode his gut, greasy jeans that fell below his ass crack, and boots that he must have bought 30 years ago they were so worn. He put his hand out to shake mine and it was loaded in grease and filth and his nails were like tar.

" George," he said,"jeep's ready for ya."

My hand was covered in his work dirt and I wondered what people like this really lived like. He must have weighed 350 and was probably one of the most out of shape pieces of trash I had ever met. In fact, I had never met a toothless bum.

He was leading me to the Jeep and I was practically giggling behind him wondering how he kept his pants up and noticing his black ass billowing out from the waistband of his jeans.

When we got to the jeep george said, " so my last job of the day and there was nothin wrong wit it, new car no problems just what i likes on Fridays."

"Thanks man, really appreciate it so late glad it wasn't a problem," I answered back.

"No weren't no problem just waitin fer ya and then I get to have my beer back in my place,"he said," good livin right out back don't have to drive."

"Well wouldn't want to keep you how much do I owe you?"

"Nutin on warranty,"he said.

"Now that's a good deal nothing is ever free these days," I laughed.

"Stay and have a beerof ya want it's free too,"he said.

"O I probably shouldn't keep you," I said trying desperately to avoid what must be a shack out back.

"No no got no one else around might as well it's Friday,"he said turning and walking towards the door.

FUCK! I thought I'd rather do nothing than this. But one beer how long could that take so off I went.

JESUS!!! My eyes near fucking fell out. He lived in a trailer. This was going from worse to worse to worse. Everything was everywhere - papers,dishes, clothes. This was exactly what I had expected.

He grabbed two beers from an antique fridge and tossed clothes off the sofa for us to sit down.

I thought the last thing this guy needs is beer - that gut must be 70 inches at least. My eyes were riveted to this vulgar pig.

Really the only black man I had ever known was Ron and this guy was no comparison.He was fromt he other side of the tracks and I had never met anyone like this.

"ya fuckin Fridays all i do is finish work, come home drink me beers and sit around in my fukin underwear watchin tv,"he said picking up the remote.

On the television came some sports show yakking about football and new recruits. I knew nothing about football and knew this was getting worse by the second.

George finished his beer in one gulp with foam dripping off his monster size lips onto his chin.

He went to the kitchen grabbed a six pack tossed them on the coffee table and undid his belt letting his jeans drop to the floor. He kicked off his untied boots stepped out of his pants and wasleft in his filthy harley tshirt and piss stained white underwear. His massive gut hung over the underwear and the tshirt rose above his navel. His gigantic black ass barely held up the oversized underwear.

This guy was disgusting from head to toe. He opened another can and drank it gulping mouth full after mouthfull of beer.

"inta football?" he asked.

"um no not really," I responded with nothing else to add.

"ya either like it er ya don't,"George muttered," whatta ya do then in spare time?"

"Well, I go to school just moved into a garage loftmy Grandad built me," I answered.

"Oh ya never been big on schoolin myself, must be some fukin rich grandfather ta build ya a loft," he questioned.

"He has a landscaping company and we're close, it was a high school graduation present," I said feeling the need to explain to him.

" Ya yer girlfriend live there with ya?" he asked

"No I don't have one I........." catching myself before saying anything.

"You look like the pretty boy girls would want, own place, jeep?" he asked.

Adn without letting me answer, " you must be one a those queer boys?"

adding," ya thought so."

"I um I well no I've been with women," I quickly said knowing it was woman not plural.

"O dont fuckin worry boy dont much care what anyone does these days," George slurred," been divorced fer years take what ya cin git I always says."

"Well that's one way to look at it," I grinned.

"Ya best way ta look at it that way ya git it and dont worry about commitment or nuthin," he said.

"So, you must have a girlfreind then?" dying to imagine what kind of woman would want him.

"Na fuckin play the field here, goin out later ta the roadside pub, always find a hole there on Friday night," he grinned showing his toothless grin.

FUCK! I can't even imagine a woman desperate enough for him. The thought made me laugh outloud.

"What's funny boy?"

"Oh I um nothing really you um just um..." I stammered.

"Fuckin right ya can't imagine anyone lettin me at em can ya ya fukin laughin at me?" he stuttered back at me.

" Well no I just laughed at your Friday night hole searching I didn't mean," trying to get out of my trap.

" Ya know boy I get what I want when I want and no one fuckin complains I'm known around here," George said looking right at me.

"O have you lived here long?" I asked

"Ya third generation all George's all mechanics," people knows us.

" Well that's good," I replied.

"Not what they'd be sayin," he said again shwoin his toothless smile.

" Really? People don't get their cars fixed here and know all of you?"

"Fuck ya they gits their cars fixed and knows us but like stayin aways from us," he said.

"O sorry about that," I answered back feeling bad for the guy.

" Ya we got our share of girls knocked up and had our share a .....wellhad our share around here, we fuck em leave em and move on, not many aint's had a George in these parts," he grinned with a look of pride.

"O I , um I see I guess," not knowing anything about people like him.

"Pass me that tabacca can boy," he sort of asked.

Opening the can he took out rolling papers," ya smoke boy?"

"Yes I sometimes I," I answered back.

"Good, Fridays fer drinkin and smokin."

he had seevral roled already and spread the rest of the stuff on the table. Lighting the joint he passed it to me lighting as econd one for him.

" We could have shared one and I need to get going soon," I offered.

"Na na na good stuff need yer own get ya good fer Friday boy," he chuckled.

The stuff was strong. STRONG! The first two whiffs went right to my head. POTENT.

"Cousin grows the stuff, good aint it," he said.

"Wow good doesn't come close it's great," I smiled.

"Cin get ya some whenever ya want from him," he offered.

"WOW," Is aid way to excitedly," that would be great."

We both sat there enjoying the flavour. AsI came to the end George picked up another lit it and passed it to me.

"George I don't think I can," I laughed.

"Friday boy ser ya can," he laughed back," git happy go out meet some hot chick."

"Well,I won't be going out just home," I answered back.

"Then ya cin have the second one ya in no rush," he said.

"Guess not one more won't hurt," I said enjoying the second potent joint.

"Ya dis is da best stuff ya'll ever have boy," George offered, "cousin knows how ta grow it just right."

"He sure does this is wicked stuff my....."

"Yer what boy?"

"O um my well nothing really,"I said

"Ya don't have ta be shy boy yer awful quiet," he said lookin at me strangely.

"Well I was just um just going to well I was going to say that my um Grandad would enjoy some of this too."

"Ya fukin smoke with yer fukin granpappy?"

" Well soemtimes we have um ya once," I said lookin away and wishing I hadn't said anything.

"He must fukin be as old as me?"

"Well I suppose but um well he's 68," I blurted.

"Shit boy 71 here been smokin fer years us old guys like our stuff must be just like me," he laughed.

"Not sure he's like you but yeah he'd definitely like this stuff George," I grinned, "can I use your bathroom?"

Getting up George said ya boy lemme show ya.

He lead me down the trailer's narrow hallway and into the bathroom. He stood next to the toilet and said," might as well go with ya boy don't be shy."

I totally freaked with this disgusting beer guzzling freak standing next to the toilet but had to piss like a horse and didn't give it much more thought I was so high. By the time I got to the toilet George had his hand in his big oversize white underwear and.......

And... then, he pulled it out.

His cock, if that's what you could call it was uncut with more foreskin than I had ever seen. His cock head wasn't even visible and his meat totally filled his hand. To me it looked like a black firehouse hanging out of his massive black paw.

The only black cock I had seen was Ron's and at over 13 inches I had been mesmerized by his.

George's cock was in a class of its own. My guess was it was around 11inches, not as long as Ron's but it was like a fire hosewaiting to be turned on.My eyes were riveted. My hands were ripping at my skin tight jeans.

When my jeans opened my hand went down and felt the tight fabric of the bright fuschia mesh thong that was covering my growing cock. I then realized George was looking right at my crotch.

"Fuck boy those women's panties on ya?"

"Um no I bought them at a specialty shop um," I managed to get out.

"Looks like fuckin women's stuff and looks pretty fuckin hot boy bet ya get some looks in the locker room with those on," he laughed.

My jeans fell down around my knees and revealed the microscopic thong in its full. My hand lifted my cock out and it sprang to lifeon its own.

"Looks like ya got some serious problem there boy," George snorted," not bad for a white boy."

"Yes sir um but well I...." I struggled with my words.

"Ya well um what boy?" quizzed George.

" I have never um well never ever seen," I said back.

"Ya ya ya I fuckin know ya ain't never seen nothing like it," George commented lazily like he already knew," not many have that's why we's got the reputation runs in the family."

"My god it's a monster," I said in awe just as George's piss started flowing into the toilet.

I managed to start pissing myself and was just fascinated seeing the massive golden river flowing from his foreskin covered cock.

As George continued pissing his huge underwear dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them leaving them on the mat.He left the bathroom saying," might as well be comfortable I'll get us more beer boy."

He disappeared and I quickly stepped out of my jeans and went to the living room in my growing pink thong.

"fuckin shy aint ya boy?" he asked when I sat down next to him on the couch.

"No I just thought I would be comfortable," I responded.

"OK withme boy whatever ya want," he grinned bearing what few teeth he had.

His cock hung right down over the couch cushion and didn't even shrink after he pissed. I just stared and couldn't stop thinking about the women who dared to fit that into them.

" Do you actually get that in women?" I asked excitedly.

"Ya give em no choice boy," he said," they want fuckin or they don't."

"Wow that is amazing I can't even imagine how it would fit in side anything!" my excitement showing way too much.

George just laughed," Boy I fit it where I want it don't matter to me how they feels."

"Oh my god I can imagine why no one wants to meet you!"

George took his hand and lifted his cock," Ya boy this is quite the legend."

It was like nothing you could even imagine. He started pulling back the foreskin and slowly an enormous pink monster head emerged glistening with precum.

My eyes were glued. He slowly massaged the foreskin back and forth and drops of thick thick white milk oozed from his prick head.

"Ya nothing like getting this inside a hole and ridin nice and hard hearin cock whores moan with pleasure and pain," he said proudly.

" WOW I would love to see that George," not believing I had actually confessed to him.

" Maybe I can come to the bar with you tonight?" I asked.

"Naw I don't think I'll go tonight boy too stoned now," he said picking up another two joints.

Passing one to me we both inhaled long and slow. His hand kept massaging his cock while he smoked with his other hand.

"Can I look closely George?" I asked.

"Fuck boy aint that what everyone wants to do ya boy go ahead," he answered.

I slid from the couch still smoking and got between his legs looking at this monstrous fuck machine.

"My god George that is like nothing I have ever seen or heard of it is the thickest hose I can imagine!" by teen voice said shaking.

"Yup that's the George monster boy."

With my free hand I reached up and brushed his cock.

"Ya into touchin other men fag?" George laughed at me.

"No but I just wondered..." I stammered.

"Fuck boy never hurt to touch nothing," he grinned at me.

"I um well I man that is so hard and my hand won't even wrap around it," I exclaimed.

"Ya no one's will proud a what I got borned with boy," he said boasting.

My hand was now fully wrapped on his cock and I had finished my joint. George had lit another one for him and had released his hand leaving only mine on his meat.

I was pulling his foreskin back and forth as he had done. His mega huge pink head kept popping out and it took several minutes for me to peel back the skin and get the whole thing exposed into view.

"Wow man that is something pulled back," I said," just fucking amazing."

"Ya it is aint it gives me lotsa pleasure there boy," he said gently moaning.

"Does my hand feel okay?" I asked.

"O ya feels okay I guess," he said back to me.

"Oh if it's just okay I can stop sorry man I shouldn't...." I said with George quickly saying "Na boy no no I meant feels okay somethings just feel better."

" Oh they do?" I said innocently my face moving closer and closer.

"Ya lots a things feel better boy, George said with his black bear paw grabbing the back of my head and pushing it forward to meet his cock.

I was in heaven! My mouth opened automatically and my tongue darted out towards this disgusting huge trailer trash cock.

I licked and lapped aat his cock head, then my teeth went for the foreskin. I gently tugged and bit his huge flesh and could taste the bitterness of his fresh man cum.

He was moaning loudly," Ya ya fuckin little white trash ya like Daddy's black fuckstick don't ya?" he asked.

"O my god YES YES it is the best cock I have ever seen!" I answered quickly.

"WHAT? WHAT did ya say boy? When I fuckin ask ya something ya fuckin call me Daddy ya hear me fag?" he growled at me.

"YES YES DADDY I am your white trash may I taste your cock DADDY that beautiful black DADDY COCK?"

"That's better bitch," and with that George's cock was rammed into my throat. I didn't even have time to think about gagging. It was plugging my mouth, my throat and I was sure was right into my lungs.

The pot had relaxed me and I was barely able to keep breathing through my nose. George's cock was ripping my mouth open. Making my lips stretch beyond capacity. I was gulping for air but couldn't stop myself from forcing my whole head down on his black hose.

I needed to please him. I couldn't disappoint. This was the cock of every boy's dreams. This disgusting filthy trailer trash was owning my upper crust throat. He had overpowered me and knew I needed every inch of his black fuck machine.

I looked up and could see the look of pleasure on his face which was moaning above his enormous beer gut that was still covered in the Harley tshirt. My hands reached up and started feeling his gut. It was massive huge hard. I had never seen a man that big, that hung that unforgiving in feeding his cock to a throat.

George controlled me. I couldn't stop. He had complete ownership of me. How could this pig have done this? I had become a total cock whore. This was like nothing I would ever think of doing. My men, my grandfather, Dad, Steve were hot sex machines. George was a PIG a total domineering filth pig. I was nothing more than a hole for his cock.

"Fuckin get that cock down that throat ya nasty cheap fuckin slut," he screamed at me," ya white fuckin cock suckers can't get enough of black meat can ya boy?" he laughed ramming it harder and harder and harder.

"common ya fuckin cheap trash work on Daddy's nigga meat ya aint never gonna get better than this," he growled.

I moaned with great delight taking his massive fuck tool deep into my hungry white mouth. I was owned. I couldn't move my lips from around this incredible meat. I desperately needed it. My thoughts flashed to how pathetic my other cocks were. Granddad, Dad, Steve all hung phenomenal fuck machines. But they were nothing compared to George, nothing! I was his cock slave. I was devoted in only minutes to this black fuck pig whose moans showed his toothless grins of pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gardening with Granddad Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds