• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Horny Futanari and Her Cat

A Horny Futanari and Her Cat

123456

CHAPTER 1 - THE NEW CAT

Jasmine moaned into her pillow as she held onto her thick cock with both hands. She stroked it lustily and felt yet more precum bubble over and run down her hands. She stroked it with a wild abandon, absolutely dying to cum. Her long, thick black hair stuck to her sweaty forehead and she panted heavily.

"Yes... Yes! Yes~!" She moaned louder with each jerk. Her body shuddered with pleasure and she came. Her spine quivered with how good it felt to finally release her seed. Pent up for almost two days, she was aching to let it out. It spewed back on her belly in a thick rope. A few more pearly strands joined it and her cock dribbled softly as it slowly went flaccid. "Ahhhh~!"

She licked her fingers clean and stretched out, enjoying the warm afterglow of her orgasm. Her bedroom was dark and quite relaxing, especially because it was early Sunday morning. No responsibilities in sight.

Being a beautiful Futanari of eighteen, she had pristine dark skin with brown nipples and chocolate eyes. Her nipples were a beautiful brown and her breasts were more than ample, especially for a body as lacking in curves as her's. Her cock was a little over nine inches hard and her testicles were an inch across each. She had curly black hair around her cock and over her balls. Many women shaved themselves completely, genitals included, but Jasmine found that she enjoyed having pubic hair around her nethers. She thought it made her dick look cute when it was soft.

Her libido had been slowly growing since puberty. It really hit her in her preteen years and it peaked a few months ago around her eighteenth birthday. Even masturbating day after day after day, her balls could still divulge a thick, powerful load each time. With each and every time, she always kept imagining what it would be like to finally sink her glorious shaft in a tight, wet pussy.

"Sweetheart! Are you awake?" Jasmine's mother, Saige, spoke outside the door.

Her mother Saige was just an older, more curvaceous version of Jasmine, minus the penis of course. She was a single woman, having left Jasmine's father a few years after she was born.

"Uhh... yes! But I'm not decent!" Jasmine called

"Oh come now, it's not like you have anything I've not seen before. Even your cute little twinkie." Saige teased with a giggle.

"Mom!" Jasmine squealed, blushing deeply, "It's... it's not little anymore."

"Yes dear. Well when you're ready, I've got a surprise for you out in the living room." Saige said, still snickering softly.

Jasmine mumbled in annoyance that she had grown quite a bit since her mother had seen her last. Her penis was much bigger than it had been years ago. She grabbed a tissue and wiped the cum off her belly, tossing it in the trash next to her desk. She pulled on her boxers and slipped on some sweat pants. Along with a long sweatshirt, she pushed her long black hair behind her shoulders and stepped out of her bedroom.

"Sweetheart, you know how you said how you always wanted a cat?" Saige asked from the kitchen, "Well here she is honey! I found us an adorable kitten down at the shelter!"

Her mother walked into the living room, guiding the cat behind her on a leash. The cat had beautiful pale skin and big crimson eyes. Her breasts were ample and legs were long with curvaceous hips. Her hair was a cute pink, covering her legs up to her thighs and her arms up to her shoulders. The hair on her head trailed down to her back and the ears on top of her head had fluffy white hair inside them. She had a big, poofy pink tail behind her that slowly faded to white near the tip.

The cat sat obediently beside Saige when she stopped, her ears twitching in surprise at the new person before her.

"Awwww! She's adorable!" Jasmine squealed, falling down on her knees in front of the cat. She reached out and petted her head, making her start to purr loudly. The cat rubbed her head against Jasmine's hand and she stretched up to lick her fingers, making Jasmine giggle playfully.

"Take care of her honey, she's your cat now." Saige said.

"Thank you mommy!" Jasmine said happily, scratching the cat's chin, "I think I'll name her Lily! Any idea how old she is?"

"The pound said she was two." Saige said, teasing Lily's ear.

"Ohhh! She's just a little kitten. You wouldn't guess it though, she is so big already!" Jasmine said, unhooking the leash from Lily's white collar.

"I'm glad you're happy dear. I've got to go to work now. I'll see you later." Saige said, walking out the front door. Jasmine waved as she left and turned back to Lily.

"You are just so adorable!" Jasmine cooed, tickling Lily's belly.

"Mrrrrow!" Lily meowed happily as she collapsed onto her back. Jasmine continued to tickle her belly as Lily pawed playfully at her.

"You like that? Hehehe!" Jasmine laughed. Lily pushed back and jumped on top of her. She licked her rough tongue up Jasmine's cheek and sat back expectedly. "You are really a loveable scamp."

"Meeeow!" Lily called, her eyes sparkling bright.

"Alright, get off." Jasmine said, pushing on Lily. The cat jumped quickly and Jasmine stood up, "Come on, I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

She led Lily into her bedroom and pointed at her bed. Lily sat down and looked at her expectedly.

"Go on, get up there." Jasmine said, patting the bed. Lily jumped up on the bed and sat down, wrapping her tail around herself, "That's where you'll be sleeping, on the end of my bed. Maybe when it's cold out, you could even snuggle up with me. Your fur is so soft."

Lily meowed and curled up on the soft blankets. She rubbed her face on the bed and rolled over, pushing herself up into a sitting position.

"You like that bed?" Jasmine said, sitting down on the bed next to Lily, "Does it feel good?"

"Mrrrr~!" Lily purred, rubbing against Jasmine lovingly. Cats were known for becoming quickly attached to owners who cared for them and played with them, and Lily was becoming rather attached to Jasmine.

"Ohhh... You are so cute" Jasmine sighed, scratching Lily's ear.

*******

"How're you two getting along honey?" Saige asked as she got home.

"I love her! She's so cuddly." Jasmine said, petting Lily's head again. Lily was lying on the couch next to her with her head on Jasmine's lap.

"I'm glad you two are getting along. I was worried she wouldn't take to you." Saige sighed, putting her jacket away in the closet.

The two of them, now the three of them, lived in a small cottage on a quiet backstreet. They had a big yard and a tall fence. The house was paid off, the only saving grace in their situation. Her mother worked forty hours a week at a local hair salon to pay for their bills and save money every month for Jasmine's soon-coming college years.

"Well I'll get started on dinner. Be sure to feed her honey." Saige said as she walked into the kitchen.

"I will!" Jasmine said, bouncing up. Lily sat up and looked around. At Jasmine's beckoning, she crawled off the couch and followed behind her, "Come here Lily. Here. Here's your food."

She guided her cat to a big bowl of dry pellets. Lily meowed happily and leaned down in front of it, starting to eat her food.

"Good, I was worried she wouldn't like that kind. You know how picky cats can be." Saige smiled, petting Lily's head as she ate.

*******

Jasmine slept soundly, tired from having played with Lily all day. The cat was curled up on the foot of the bed where Jasmine had told her to, purring and sleeping quietly. Sometime in the night, she crawled up the bed and curled up next to her owner's warm body. Because of this, Jasmine's dreams slowly changed, becoming hotter and more intimate. She imagined she was cuddling a beautiful young woman and she felt her cock get hard. Her hands explored soft flesh and squeezed ample bosoms. A soft moan met her ears and she pushed her cock forward. After a moment of their bodies squirming around, her cock found a wet pussy. She slid slowly inside it.

A loud moan escaped Jasmine, throughly in love with the sensation of finally feeling a pussy. Her pelvis jerked and thrust, listening to the whimpering moans. The hot, tight hole felt so amazing and her cock throbbed so powerfully that she wouldn't last. Her balls convulsed and the tight cunt brought her to a wonderful orgasm. Cum exploded from her dick, pumping the clenching hole to the brim with her spunk.

"Ahhh~!" Jasmine sighed and her eyes flickered open.

Next to her she was shocked to see the back of Lily's head. She looked down and found her cum running out from between the cat's thighs and dripping from the tip of her cock. In complete terror at her act of bestiality, she scrambled back and fell off the bed.

"What... what did I do?!" Jasmine squeaked in shock.

"You made me feel goood~!" A soft voice came from Lily. She turned over and got up on her hands and knees. Cum still dribbled from her pussy as she crawled across the bed towards Jasmine, paws stretching out in front of her.

"What?! What!!" Jasmine squealed, her eyes wide, "How... how did you speak?"

"I've always been able to speak. You just never listen." Lily said, lifting her leg high. She curled forward and began to lick at her pussy, swallowing the thick human spunk. Jasmine stared in surprise as her pet cat licked her own pussy for the white treat. Her flexibility was well beyond that of a human and it was very erotic.

"But... But... But..." Jasmine stammered.

"Let's just call it magic. You shared a bit of something with me and you learned how to understand me." Lily smiled, "And don't worry, I like my name."

"But... You're a cat... How... How can a cat talk?" Jasmine said, still reeling in shock.

"Because I can. How can a human be so dense?" Lily said, slipping gracefully off the bed to crawl next to Jasmine, "You're warm..."

"And... And I... did that... with you!" Jasmine squeaked, "I'm... oh god that was so wrong..."

"Yet it felt so good." Lily smiled, running her tongue up Jasmine's bare cock. The rough texture of it made Jasmine moan involuntarily, jerking backward.

"But I fucked a cat!" Jasmine hissed under her breath, "An animal!"

"Wanna do it again?" Lily teased, her ears twitching hopefully.

"I... I..." She mumbled in confusion, both torn between how good it had been and how wrong it had been. Her inner turmoil was quelled rather quickly by Lily turning in front of her and putting her ass in the air. She held her fluffy tail high and her pussy glistened wetly, cum and sweet juice running down the pink fur on her thighs.

"Come on, this naughty pussy wants it." Lily cooed, wagging her butt.

Jasmine tried to fight, but she just couldn't. It had felt so good and she had never had a pussy to fuck before. She had to try it again, just once and then she wouldn't do it anymore. She felt her cock throb eagerly and she crawled up behind Lily.

"This... This is so wrong..." Jasmine mumbled, closing her eyes as her cock neared Lily's pussy. She looked away and thrust forward, sinking deep into the cat's tight cunt. Unlike a human, her pussy was abnormally hot and it felt like there were little nubs all around inside her. Jasmine didn't know what a normal pussy felt like, but this had to be better. She leaned forward over Lily and moaned weakly, overwhelmed with the pleasure of real intercourse. Lily's fluffy tail tickled her breasts and twitched about randomly.

"So biiig~! I've never had a cock in me before, but humans must be the best!" Lily moaned happily, although to any outsider it would sound like purring and meowing. Jasmine thrust unexpectedly and the cat squeaked happily. Her pussy clenched down and drew more pleasure from the thick cock.

Jasmine slowly lost all control, squeezing Lily's breasts while she fucked her relentlessly. It felt unbelievably great and she came after another quick thrust. Her cock exploded inside Lily and pumped her tight womb full of cum, making the cat cum as well. She meowed again and her body shuddered eagerly. Jasmine's balls seemed to be almost bottomless this time, pumping an entire cup of thick spunk inside her feline lover. When it all finally came to an end, she pulled out and sighed happily.

"That was great..." Lily purred, slumping over on her side.

"I can't believe your pussy felt that good." Jasmine said, rubbing her face tiredly. She managed to clean her cock off with a tissue before falling back in bed. Her tired body quickly found sleep again while Lily sat on the floor, curled up and licking her own hot cunt. She couldn't get enough of the taste of that delicious cream and before she knew it, she had another weak orgasm from laping at her own pussy.

"I love my owner..." Lily murmured with a wide smile, crawling back up into the bed. She curled into a tight ball next to Jasmine, her tail wrapped around herself. Not only was her cock amazing, but she was the first human to ever actually understand Lily. She didn't think it was so hard to understand her, she could obviously understand the humans. Humans just didn't make sense, but now she had one all to herself.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - THE NEW FRIEND

"Where are you going?" Lily meowed as Jasmine got out of bed and turned off the alarm.

"I've got school Lily, I have to go. Will you be okay?" Jasmine asked, teasing her ear as she looked up from the bed.

"I'm a cat, not a child. I can take care of myself. It just would be a lot better if I didn't get fed dry food. Seriously, find me a raw fish or something. Those pellets don't taste that bad, the texture just sucks." Lily complained sleepily, "And what is school anyway?"

"It's a place where I get educated. I go there to learn math and English and stuff." Jasmine explained, pulling on a shirt.

"Why do you need to know that stuff? Can't you stay at home and cuddle with me?" Lily asked idly.

"No, I need to go to school, but I'll tell you what, I'll see about getting you some canned food." Jasmine giggled, pulling up some boxers and pants.

"Thank you Jasmine. I love you." Lily cooed, watching her master walk out the door with a backpack over her shoulder.

"Love you too." Jasmine said over her shoulder.

"What's that dear?" Saige asked, almost bumping into Jasmine.

"What? No, just saying goodbye to Lily." Jasmine blushed, worried her mom might've heard more.

"You two have really connected, haven't you?" Saige smiled, "I'm glad you're happy hon."

Saige poked her head in the bedroom and saw Lily dozing soundly under part of the blankets. She smiled and closed the door, glancing over to see Jasmine heading out the door.

"Wait dear, take some breakfast with you!" Saige called after her. She hurried through the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast covered in a fried egg.

"Thanks mom." Jasmine said, taking the breakfast and leaving quickly.

*******

Jasmine sighed and headed into the library. Her free period was, more often than not, spent here among the books. She walked through the quiet room and sat down in a small back corner. Two fluffy couches sat against the wall, making a perfect spot to sit down and read.

"Hello there." Jasmine said, greeting an interesting looking young woman sitting on one of the couches.

"Hmph." The girl mumbled, hiding her face behind the book.

Jasmine raised an eyebrow as she sat down. The girl was tall and her body was curvaceous. She had a cute bob cut that was blonde around the crown of her head and faded to a royal purple around her neck. She had dark purple glasses and Jasmine could barely see emerald green in her eyes from where she sat.

"I'm Jasmine. I don't think I've sen you in here before." Jasmine said, trying not to get offended by the girl's scoffing. But instead she just turned her face away from Jasmine and kept intently reading her book, "Okay, sorry if I offended you."

Suddenly the girl got up, stuffed her book in her backpack and walked away quickly, disappearing behind the tall bookshelves.

"God... what the hell is her problem?" Jasmine sighed, pulling out her own book. She tried to think of someway she might've offended the girl, but all she could come up with was that the girl wanted to be alone. She was offended by Jasmine's mere presence or something, whatever the case, she wasn't too interested in talking to her again.

A little over an hour later, Jasmine got up and headed for the library's bathroom. A single toilet, one was supposed to lock the door when they were inside, so what followed was not entirely her fault. She turned the knob and opened the door.

"Waaah!" A girl inside squealed. Jasmine was also startled to see a girl sitting on the toilet with a huge cock in her hand, rapidly jerking on it. To her eye, it looked just shy of a foot long and it was pretty thick.

"Sorry!" Jasmine squeaked, turning to leave, but she found a hand on her arm quickly.

"Wait, come in here!" The girl said, pulling her inside the bathroom. Jasmine was surprised to see that it was the same purple haired girl as earlier. She closed the door and locked it. With a cry, she almost tripped over her pants and panties around her ankles. Jasmine caught her and held her up.

"What... What am I... I mean..." Jasmine stammered.

"I can't wait. I want you. I want you bad. You are so hot!" The girl exclaimed, holding onto her shoulders tightly.

"Well... I mean..." Jasmine blushed as she felt the girl's thick cock prodding her belly. She was almost a foot taller than Jasmine and her large breasts were in her face. Jasmine nodded and undid her own pants, exposing her own ebony cock.

"Ohh! A cock! Goodie!" She cooed happily.

"Wait!" Jasmine squeaked, feeling a hand on her cock, "What is your name?"

"I'm Amy. Come on, please. I want you inside me!" Amy moaned, pushing her down to the floor. She dragged Jasmine's pants to her ankles and looked over her cock, "You have balls! Oh that is so hot!"

Amy kicked her pants away and crouched above her waist, poising her dripping pussy above the thick, fleshy pole.

"Ahhh~!" Jasmine moaned as Amy's lusty cunt enveloped her. Her foot long cock slapped against her belly, depositing a thick dollop of pre.

"Oooh! God your cock feels good! You're uncircumcised, aren't you? I know it, I can feel it." Amy cooed happily, sliding up and down Jasmine's dick.

"Yea... Yea you're right." Jasmine moaned, sinking her fingers into Amy's shapely ass.

Amy pulled up Jasmine's shirt and bra, grasping her bare breasts eagerly. Her beautiful chocolate bosoms were easily C cups, big enough to fill Amy's hands with soft, hot flesh.

"Oooohhh... Hey... You... You don't... have a pussy." Amy moaned loudly, her hand reaching behind her and between Jasmine's thighs.

"N... Nope. Never have. Just big... Juicy balls." Jasmine giggled and thrust upward.

Amy cooed and moaned, moving her crotch around to feel Jasmine's cock pressing against different parts of her cunt.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Jasmine moaned, thoroughly overwhelmed by the intense passion in the situation. She reached forward and grabbed Amy's thick cock and started to tug on her foreskin. Precum dribbled over her belly and she cried out in pleasure. Huge convulsions rolled through her body and she thrust up into Amy, unleashing a thick load into her.

"A little more! Just a little more!" Amy grunted, grasping the base of her cock to stroke it with Jasmine, "Yes~!"

A huge spurt of cum splattered up Jasmine's belly, covering her in a sweet, pearly goo. Amy cooed happily, sinking down and sitting still as more cum dribbled and spluttered from her twitching shaft. Her pussy clenched around the erection inside her and she sighed.

"That was great..." Jasmine breathed, teasing a finger through the cum on her stomach.

"Ahh... Alright, let's do some more." Amy said, pushing herself off Jasmine.

"I... I don't think... I can get hard again that quick." Jasmine mumbled, pushing her hair out of her face.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Horny Futanari and Her Cat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds