• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Women's MMA Updates

Women's MMA Updates

Meet Brogan Walker Sanchez, also known as the Killer Bee. This fearless gal came into MMA from a Muy Thai background, and it's her best weapon. Muy Thai is what enabled Brogan to beat her last six opponents. Currently, the Guam-based fighter is undefeated, with six wins, zero losses and zero draws. There are a lot of women with more impressive records in the world of MMA but Brogan Walker Sanchez intends to have a lasting career and a legacy worth talking about.

Brogan Walker Sanchez doesn't want to be a one-hit wonder in the world of Women's MMA like Ronda Rousey, the pretty, blonde-haired and supposedly All-American fighter who seemed invincible...until veteran boxer-turned-MMA fighter Holly Holmes and rough-around-the-edges fighter Amanda Nunes showed her that she wasn't. Nope, Brogan Walker Sanchez is a woman with staying power, pun intended...

A lot of women come into MMA with dreams of fame, as evidenced by the likes of Gina Carano, Cat Zingano, Bethe Correia, Cris Cyborg and Ronda Rousey. These ladies stay on top for a while, and then exit the sport, moving on to other things like Hollywood movies, or other sports like professional wrestling. That's all fine and good, but who's going to be the Queen of Women's MMA?

Brogan Walker Sanchez wants to become the face of Women's MMA, the same way that Lebron James is the face of the NBA. To that end, Brogan Walker Sanchez has set herself up as an ambassador for her sport. Women's MMA is definitely coming up in the world, with a major showdown between UFC fighter Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg scheduled for the end of 2018.

Brogan Walker Sanchez wants to help Women's MMA rise as a sport as opposed to a gimmick, and this means recruiting strong women into the sport. The way Brogan sees it, Women's MMA is the future of women's combat sports, and women's boxing has been experiencing a slow but inevitable death since the end of the Laila Ali/Anne Wolfe era. Brogan wants to recruit as many female boxers into MMA as possible...

A lot of women are taking up martial arts these days, and end up in MMA from Muy Thai, Karate, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jit-Su and even Krav Maga backgrounds. To Brogan Walker Sanchez, that's all fine and good. Still, there's a certain segment of the female MMA population which cannot be ignored. Disgruntled female boxers leaving a dying sport and embracing MMA, the sport of the future...

"Forget it, Brogan, I'm a boxer, not one of you MMA gals," Latondria Jones said, as she continued to hit the punching bag. Inside the nearly empty Mayweather Boxing Gym, tension hung in the air. Standing nearby, the Guam-based Latin American MMA sensation Brogan Walker Sanchez shook her head, even as she admired the hell out of Latondria's fine ass. Latondria is cute and strong but her attitude needs work, Brogan thought, a bit peeved.

"Come on, Latondria, you haven't had a boxing match in like two years, Mayweather Promotions isn't promoting you or any of the female boxers on their roster, why do you stay with them?" Brogan countered. The dark-haired, bronze-skinned, muscular yet curvy and feminine MMA sensation locked eyes with her fellow fighter, and to her credit, Latondria did not blink.

"I am a boxer, alright? I might look like a video vixen but fighting is in my blood, I love boxing, I don't know shit about MMA," Latondria Jones said, in a voice choked with emotion. The curvy, fit and strong young African American woman looked great in a black tank top and blue sweatpants, and when Brogan looked into her soulful brown eyes, she saw nothing but grim determination.

"Latondria, look at all the women boxers who took up MMA, like Heather Hardy," Brogan said hopefully, and Latondria frowned. This feisty Latin cutie is definitely hard-headed, Latondria Jones thought, growing increasingly annoyed by Brogan's persistence. It almost seemed as though the tough-as-nails, braids-wearing Latin gal from the Island of Guam refused to take no for an answer...

"Heather Hardy got her ass kicked by Jen Williams, a relative nobody, during an MMA match because she doesn't know how to guard against kicks, she's a boxer, not a kickboxer or one of them Muy Thai chicks," Latondria Jones countered. For a brief moment, Brogan Walker Sanchez actually fell silent, and Latondria smiled, feeling that she'd scored a verbal point against the cute but motor-mouthed Latin gal.

"Alright, touche, I agree, but if you train hard enough and learn to defend against kicks and choke holds, you will be a force to reckon with," Brogan Walker Sanchez said softly. Latondria frowned, and stopped hitting the gym bag. Brogan Walker Sanchez could see the wheels turning in Latondria's mind. She knew that the pretty, tough-talking African American female boxer was more than just a pretty face. True grit lies within her, Brogan thought admiringly.

"Look, Brogan, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but right now, women like Claressa Shields, Kali Reis, Cecilia Braekhus and Christina Hammer are dominating women's boxing, I will wait, my turn will come," Latondria Jones said, voice brimming with hope. Brogan smiled and shook her head, her braids falling this way and that. Latondria Jones is most definitely a mistress of denial, Brogan thought, amazed.

"Latondria, women's boxing is on its last legs, look at your contemporaries like Heather Hardy and tell me you don't see the writing on the wall," Brogan said, smiling. Latondria Jones walked up to Brogan Walker Sanchez, who stood her ground. The young African American woman totally got into her personal space, but the feisty Latina did not mind at all...

"What do you want from me, bitch?" Latondria Jones said angrily, openly hostile now, and Brogan Walker Sanchez smiled. I've made her angry, good, now we're getting somewhere, Brogan Walker Sanchez thought. She was so close to Latondria that she could smell the other woman's sweat, and the discrete deodorant that she'd used. No perfume, I like that, that's more my style, Brogan thought, still grinning.

"Latondria, I don't want you to waste your life waiting for an egomaniac like Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his Mayweather Promotions team, or any man, to come and save your career, I want you to be woman enough to make your own decisions, it's what a true fighter does," Brogan Walker Sanchez said, smiling smugly. Before Brogan could say anything else, however, Latondria Jones was on her like white on rice...

"Bitch, I like your style," Latondria Jones said, smiling, and her beautiful face shoned with an inner light that made Brogan Walker Sanchez heart skip a beat. A devoted wife and mother with a family back in the Island of Guam, Brogan Walker Sanchez was feeling all tingly whenever Latondria Jones came near. Sensing Brogan's nervousness, Latondria drew even closer...

"Glad you feel that way, Latondria, um, we're close enough right here," Brogan Walker Sanchez said nervously, and Latondria laughed. She totally got into the other woman's personal space, and waited for her to do something about it. Instead, Brogan Walker Sanchez, tough-talking and tough-acting Spanish broad seemed scared all of a sudden...

"Do I make you nervous, mamacita?" Latondria teased, and the African American female boxer was still smirking when a certain Guam-based Latina fighter grabbed her in her arms, and would not let go. Latondria struggled in Brogan's grip, and that's when Brogan smiled. Boxers always underestimate us MMA gals, Brogan thought.

"Nope, looks like I got you," Brogan said, smiling, and Latondria, frustrated, body slammed her opponent, sending them both tumbling to the canvas. Just like I expected, Brogan thought, as she took Latondria on, right on her turf. They wrestled fiercely, and although Latondria Jones was a lot bigger and stronger than the more lithe Brogan Walker Sanchez, the MMA fighter overpowered the boxer.

"Alright, bitch, I see your point," Latondria said, and Brogan grinned, and let her go. As soon as Brogan Walker Sanchez released her hold on Latondria Jones neck, the boxer grabbed her, and used her superior size and strength to pin her down. Gotcha, Latondria Jones said as she pinned Brogan Walker Sanchez to the canvas, and she glared at her opponent victoriously. Brogan, though, didn't seem bothered by the situation...

"You smell great," Brogan Walker Sanchez said, smiling at a confused Latondria Jones. And then she kissed her. Latondria Jones is a feisty sister who loves boxing, and she loves her hubby, who is also a boxer. The soul sister of boxing is Strictly Dickly, as they say. Still, Latondria felt...something, when Brogan pressed her soft lips against hers and tenderly embraced her.

"Bitch, I'm not a dyke, I come to the gym to fight, not fuck other bitches," Latondria Jones said, once they came up for air, and she entangled herself from Brogan Walker Sanchez's not unpleasant arms. Brogan sat there, her ass on the canvas, as she watched Latondria walk away. Damn it that woman has a booty, Brogan thought, admiring Latondria's big round ass...

"Latondria, I'm not a dyke either, like you, I got a man, and a family, but sometimes, I see a hot woman like you and I feel things," Brogan called out, and Latondria paused. She turned around and faced Brogan, who slowly rose to her feet, and smiled. Looking into Latondria's soulful brown eyes, Brogan saw a glimmer of interest or mild curiosity or whatever. Gotcha, Brogan thought.

"Show me what you can do," Latondria said, as she stripped naked, revealing a curvaceous, chocolate-hued body that both models and porn stars would envy. Brogan Walker Sanchez smiled and took off her clothes as well, revealing her lithe, bronze-skinned and muscular body. Let's get this show on the road, Brogan Walker Sanchez thought as she walked up to the delicious Latondria Jones...

"You're so beautiful," Brogan said as she knelt before Latondria, and inhaled the other woman's scent. Living on the Island of Guam, Brogan saw beautiful women of all hues. Women of color were awesome. Still, the only Black women that Brogan saw on the isle were the few African American female soldiers going to and from the local military bases. Brogan always wanted to get her hands on a soul sister, and they didn't get any hotter than Latondria...

"Bitch, eat this pussy, no need to butter me up, I'm already naked," Latondria retorted, and Brogan grinned, then began sucking on her clitoris. Latondria moaned softly as Brogan fingered her pussy while sucking on her clitoris, and Brogan grinned. Chocolate pussy on my tongue, Brogan thought excitedly as she pleasured Latondria Jones. Although tense at first, Latondria relaxed and enjoyed what Brogan was doing to her...

"Latondria, you taste wonderful," Brogan whispered, and she buried her face between those thick, yet muscular dark thighs, eating Latondria's pussy with gusto. Latondria cried out as Brogan ate her out, sucking on her clit and sliding them fingers in and out of her snatch. Latondria felt things that she hadn't even believed possible, and Brogan didn't let up, coaxing wicked pleasure out of the other woman.

"Fuck, Brogan, I'm not a dyke but I can admit that was fun," Latondria said, sighing happily, after coming down from cloud nine. Brogan grinned, and then she gathered Latondria in her arms and impulsively kissed the other woman. To Brogan's immense surprise, Latondria kissed her back. The two young women hit the showers, did their business, got dressed and then exited the Mayweather Boxing Gym.

"Alright, Latondria is promising, it's a fifty-fifty shot as to whether she sticks with boxing or joins women's MMA," Brogan Walker Sanchez said to herself as she sat on the plane. The long flight from Las Vegas, Nevada, to the Island of Guam was going to be boring. Remembering Latondria Jones and her sweet pussy, a lovely smile stretched Brogan Walker Sanchez's face. Can't wait to get her inside the Octagon, Brogan thought happily.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Women's MMA Updates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds