• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • M.I.L.F. Adventures Ch. 01

M.I.L.F. Adventures Ch. 01

Honestly, Brenda was pure fuckin' white trash.

It was closing time at the neighborhood dive, and I noticed a woman, a bit older, sitting at the corner of the bar by herself. I don't know if it was the booze or the lack of consistent pussy in my life at the time, but I decided to break the ice with her.

After the usual bullshit pleasantries, she told me that she was 42 and the mother of a son, 20. I told her that she looked very young for her age, but that was a lie. I looked her over: She was wearing a sleeveless shirt that exposed her arms and her tattooed back. She was tanned, a habit she had obviously been practicing for many years and that had taken something of a toll on what I imagined had once been supple, girlish skin. Her hair was cut in sort of an 80's style and streaked with fake blonde highlights.

I wanted her bad.

I flirted with her for a while and told her that older women were a real turn-on for me (I'm 33 but look younger) and how hot I thought she was until she reached the breaking point:

"My God, " she purred in her molasses drawl. "I'm really drunk. I think I'll just crash with you tonight if that's okay 'cause I live all the way across town and all."

I felt my face flush, as I knew what this meant. I was thinking with the little head again, but I didn't give a fuck.

She followed me home. I met her at her car where she was smoking an off-brand menthol cigarette. She took my hand, and we walked into my apartment.

Brenda was a pain in the ass at first. She made me turn out all my lights and lit my candles; then she said she wanted to hear some soft jazz. Then she said she wanted a beer,so we opened some beers and talked about who knows what for about an hour. I flipped through the channels every once in a while, stopping only at HBO as they were showing a "Real Sex" episode. I guess that's when it started.

Brenda went silent for the first time that night, watching as a bunch of naked girls had some sort of stripping contest or something.

"I need a cigarette," she sighed.

"Go ahead, " I answered, pushing my empty beer bottle over for an ashtray.

"Could you hand me my purse, honey?" she asked demurely.

I stood up to get her purse, knowing that my cock was raging hard and that she would see. And I wanted her to.

I walked back over to her on the couch, and she took out her smokes and lighter.

"Thank you," she responded, glancing down at my crotch.

"Oh my. You look like you need some help with something," she commented.

I was probably still a bit drunk because normally I would never have done what I did next.

As she lit up, I said, "You know what? I think you're right."

I then proceeded to unzip my pants, take out my cock, and begin stroking it mere inches from her lips.

"You look like you're doing just fine there, darling," Brenda whispered, staring at my prick, which had been hard for so long that it was already leaking pre-cum.

"He said he wants a kiss," I offered.

I know that sounds stupid as shit, but at the time, it was all I had.

She leaned over and placed a quick peck on the wet head.

I won't lie. I have something of a smoking fetish and have indulged it several times, but I had never had a woman give me a blowjob while smoking, something I saw in a porno once, so I decided to press my luck.

"Blow smoke on it," I said politely.

"Do what?" Brenda asked incredulously.

"Do it. Blow smoke all over it," I responded.

She did, a bit hesitantly at first, but when she heard me gasp with excitement, she acted like she had done this sort of thing before.

Her hand replaced mine on my cock, and she began jerking me slowly. She would then take a long drag and blow thick smoke over the head of my dick and my balls. I was throbbing now, the veins bulging on my shaft and the pre-cum rolling out onto her hand and fingers in long, sticky strands.

"Mmmmm. Lookie there," she whispered.

I had my eyes closed or I would have seen what I was about to feel: a hot, wet tongue licking my head and the sides of my shaft. I twitched with pleasure.

"Feels good, huh?" she asked coyly.

Soon she opened her mouth for me and took me deeply within her, her head bobbing in a rhythm that I soon matched with my hips. I reached down and unbuttoned her shirt enough that I could massage her tits.

Standing over her, staring down at this woman with her breasts exposed, a cigarette in one hand, my cock in the other, was an intensely erotic visual at that moment. She continued to massage my cock lovingly with her mouth and lips.

"Take another drag, " I told her.

Keeping my cock in her mouth, she lifted her cigarette to the side of her mouth and inhaled deeply. When she exhaled, I thought she would never stop, the smoke billowing out of her nose and mouth. And then I knew I had a choice.

I had always been polite about announcing my imminent orgasm to the woman in whose mouth it was about to take place. You see, I cum a lot, I mean, like gallons, and when women have swallowed, God bless them, they were always a bit shocked.

But I really wanted to cum in Brenda's mouth, just unload and not worry about a damn thing. And I was pretty sure that it wouldn't be her first time.

Brenda appeared to be getting more and more excited as we fell back into a rhythm, her breath whistling through her nostrils. I gently placed my hand behind her head, just above her neck and stared down at her as I began to fuck her mouth with more immediacy.

"One more drag," I begged.

She obliged, again blowing a plume of thick white smoke from her nose onto my dick.

I spread my now noticeably trembling legs apart a bit and placed both my hands behind her head, keeping my eyes on hers below me, straight-out fucking her face until the inevitable happened.

I could see it in her eyes when I began to bust. It wasn't exactly surprise or contempt or pleasure that I saw; to be honest, it was more of a look that told me that she considered me now and forever in her debt.

I held her head firmly and fed her, emptying my balls down her throat at my fucking leisure without explanation or apology. I heard her start to gag briefly. I guess she tried to swallow some of it, but gave up as I could feel it seeping from the corners of her mouth.

When I was ready, I pulled out, leaving a long strand of drool and cum trailing from her mouth, and sank down beside her on the couch.

"Thanks. That was awesome," I said, catching my breath, now unable to look her in the eye.

She put out her cigarette, wiping her mouth with her hand.

"Well, thank you for letting me crash here, baby," she replied to my surprise, as if this was the least she could do.

"Are you ready to go bed?" I asked.

She took my hand, and we walked upstairs to my room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • M.I.L.F. Adventures Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 435 milliseconds