• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gwen and Her Mother in Law

Gwen and Her Mother in Law

12

I recently posted a story (see Vickie, The Baby and Me) with alternative endings and as I had predicted the feedback was both good and bad and the break down was pretty close to what I had predicted. - 9 got on me about grammar, structure, punctuation and the like. - 4 said, "You suck" or other words that meant the same thing. - 7 suggested other possible ends, but too me the big surprise was, - 26 loved the idea of alternative endings and they asked me to do it again.

So, in keeping with my desire to satisfy my public I have decided to give the poor misguided fools what they say they want. Once again I add the disclaimer: I write for my own enjoyment and then I offer to share. Whether you like the story or hate it know that I have satisfied my target audience - me! That said, I give you

Gwen and Her Mother in Law

Gwen and I met in college. The meeting was not an auspicious one and anyone seeing it would never in a million years have suspected that one day we would be man and wife. It was in the college bookstore at the beginning of the spring term. The last item on my list was the Managerial Economics text. There was only one copy left on the shelf and as I was reaching for it some one else saw that it was the last copy and they lunged forward and tried to beat me to it. The person bumped into me and bounced off (at 6'4' and 220 I can be a bit immovable) and into a stack of textbooks. The person fell to the floor and the stack of books fell on top of the person.

I looked down and saw an extremely good-looking redhead looking up at me and shooting daggers at me with her eyes. I took the book off the shelf, dropped it into my cart and then I offered the girl my hand. She swatted it away and said, "Stupid clumsy oaf" as she picked herself up off the floor. That torqued me off since it was her own behavior that had caused the problem in the first place so I responded with, "Dumb ignorant bitch" and then I headed for the check out stand.

Two days later the Managerial Economics class met for the first time and three or four minutes into the class someone rushed in, mumbled "Sorry I'm late" and headed for the only empty seat in the room which just happened to be right next to me. I looked over and saw that it was the redhead and she saw and recognized me at the same time. Her eyes flashed and she mouthed "Stupid oaf" and I mouthed "Dumb bitch" right back at her and then we proceeded to ignore each other.

Life being the perverse thing that it is the redhead (her name turned out to be Gwen) and I, along with two others, were assigned to work together on a class project. That meant time together after class or before class as the four of us worked on the project. By the fourth week of class Gwen and I were being civil to each other and by mid-term we were dating. By finals we were sharing a bed. Gwen went home over summer break and I stayed in Ann Arbor and worked for Jiffy Lube.

Three weeks after Gwen went home for the summer she called me and gave me the good news.

"I'm pregnant Brian. What are we going to do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Oh no Brian, you can't just dump this on me."

"Sure I can. It is your body and you get to make the decisions where it is concerned. You have options. You can keep it, you can have it and put it up for adoption, or you can go the abortion route. It is your choice not mine. I, on the other hand, have no choice. I fathered the child so it is my responsibility. I need to marry you and give the child a name, but even there you have a choice. You can choose to marry me or not. All I can tell you is that you are not in this alone - I'm here for you whatever you decide."

In the end Gwen decided to keep the baby and I flew to Racine and we were married in a civil ceremony. A month later Gwen had a miscarriage and somehow, even though we stayed married nothing ever seemed right between us after that. You couldn't put a finger on it, we seemed to be a happily married couple, but there just seemed to be something that just wasn't right.

We both finished college and got on with life. I ended up in sales and Gwen went into advertising. Gwen and her family were estranged. They were religious people and Gwen getting pregnant before marriage drove them nuts so she didn't object when I said I wanted to settle in Michigan close to my family. We worked hard, saved our money, bought a house and lived the so-called middle class dream.

In a way it was good for Gwen because she hit it off with the women in my family and they got Gwen involved in all the family functions that seemed to delight the female side of my family. The women in my family had the market cornered on so-called 'suburban sales.' My mother sold lingerie and adult novelties and between my sisters and aunts they sold everything else. Amway, Avon, Tupperware, Mary Kaye; you name it and one of the women in my family sold it. In addition to selling Avon my sister Anne held wine-tasting parties and pushed a wine of the month club. My sister Mary had a tie with some clothing company and sold their line and my sister Joyce sold Tupperware.

Between all of them there was always a party or a demonstration going on and Gwen got drug along to most of them. I didn't much give it a second thought because I had been exposed to it since I was a little kid. It seemed like I was always being sent to bed early because mom or one of her sisters was throwing an Avon party or some such. In addition to all of that there were other family functions going on all the time as cousins, nieces and the like were having bridal showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties and birthday parties. Again, I thought nothing of it because that stuff had always been part of my life. It was like background noise that always had been there so you learned to tune it out.

One day my mother called me and asked me to meet her for lunch. We ordered and then she asked, "Is everything all right with you and Gwen?"

"I guess so. I don't have any reason to think otherwise. Why?"

"I'm just wondering if I'm going to be seeing grandbabies any time soon."

"I don't know. It isn't anything that we've talked about. She was pretty down in the dumps after she lost the last one. She might not be ready to try again or for that matter she may not even want to try again."

"What about you, aren't you interested?"

"No, not really. If Gwen wants kids we will have kids and if she doesn't, we won't."

"You do know that your father is concerned about carrying on the family name don't you? Your sisters can give us plenty of grandbabies, but only you can produce a male heir."

"All I can say is that it is Gwen's body, not mine, and if she chooses not to use it to make babies that is her choice. Besides, even if she decides to have children there is no guarantee that she'll have a boy."

"Well, that may be, but for your father's piece of mind would you at least discuss it with Gwen?"

I did discuss it with Gwen and she told me that she was not ready to have another pregnancy and she didn't know when, or even if, she would ever want one. "How do you feel about it? Are you hot for a male heir?"

"No honey, my position hasn't changed. It is your body, not mine. Babies or no babies is strictly up to you."

"Well I don't want them now."

"Fine honey, no problem."

For the next three years every couple of months my mom would ask me if Gwen was ready to be a mother yet and all I could tell her was that I didn't know.

"Well damn it Brian, she's your wife and you should have some say in the matter."

"I do have a say in it mother and what I say is that it is her body, not mine. If she does not want to have children it is her choice."

One night at my Uncle Al's birthday party I had enough to drink to give me the 'dutch courage' I needed to talk to my father about the male heir situation.

"I don't give a rat's ass if the name gets carried on or not. It isn't like we are the offspring of kings. God knows there are already enough Smiths in the world. It is your mother who is all hot and bothered about carrying on the family name although for the life of me I can't figure out why. Granted, we have been here since the Revolutionary War, but so have a lot of other people. Your Uncle Wendell tried to do a family tree once and as near as he was able to determine your great great great great, well never mind that. I forget how many greats is there, but what he found is the beginning of our line was either born out of wedlock to an indentured servant girl or out of wedlock to a girl who worked in a Baltimore brothel and there hasn't been anyone of note in the line since then.

Then things started going bad between Gwen and me. My fault mostly because I couldn't, or wouldn't, tell my mother to leave Gwen the hell alone as far as babies were concerned. Gwen would come home and tell me about how my mother was hounding her to have babies and I didn't do anything about it; I just let it go in one ear and out the other. One night I finally got pissed, but at the wrong person and I yelled at Gwen instead of going after my mother.

"Just tell her you don't want any god damned babies for Christ's sake. Just fucking tell her that it your body not hers and that if she wants a male heir so fucking bad to have it her self. If you don't want to do that then just stop going to places where she will be. Just stay away from her."

Gwen did not take kindly to that and things got a bit frosty around our house for a couple of weeks.

Another six months went by and then one night Gwen came home and told me to sit down, that she had something to tell me. I just knew that it was going to be something about my mother again so I already had a scowl on my face when I sat down.

"I went to the doctor today. I'm pregnant."

"Oh honey, that's great news."

"No, it isn't, it is the worst news I could possibly get."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because the baby isn't yours Brian. Not only isn't it yours, it is probably going to be black."

For a minute I just sat there and stared at her and then I said, "Should I bother asking for an explanation or should I just throw your ass out?"

She got up and said, "I know you well enough Brian to know that you won't believe what I say so I'm not going to waste my time" and she started to walk out of the room.

"Damn it Gwen, you can't tell me what you just told me and then get up and walk away."

She turned back to me, "Okay Brian. Here it is. Your mother drugged me, got me gangbanged so I'd get pregnant, only she didn't stick around to see the total outcome. She left before one of the guys called a buddy and the buddy showed up with five black guys."

"You expect me to believe that shit?"

"No Brian, I already told you that I knew you wouldn't believe it. And since I'm on a roll now I'll tell you a few more things about your family that you won't believe. Things that should have been said long ago, but that I couldn't say because you wouldn't have believed me then either and all it would have done would have been to make our relationship even worse than it has been.

"Did you know that three out of every four lingerie and adult novelty parties that your mother has are held at stag parties and bachelor parties? Did you know that your mother and all your sisters model that sexy and mostly see-thru lingerie? And yes, before you ask I did it too. I let your mother talk me into it. Here is the real shocker Brian; did you know that lingerie isn't the only thing that your mother and sisters sell at those parties? I didn't even find out about that part until a couple of months ago and when I did find out I told your mother that I wasn't going to do any more lingerie parties with her and your sisters.

"Your mother panicked; she was afraid I'd blow the whistle on what they were doing and so she got the bright idea of getting me gang fucked. She figured that I'd keep quiet to keep you from finding out. She even set me up to get pregnant thinking that I would let you think it was yours if it happened. Well, she was half-right. I never would have told you about the gangbang but no way I'm going to stick you with a kid that isn't yours."

"Back up there Gwen. What did you mean when you said that lingerie wasn't all that was sold at those parties?"

"You really want to know?"

"Damned right I do. If you are going to accuse members of my family of shit I want to hear you say what they did."

"Okay Brian, you got it. Joyce gives blow jobs for a hundred bucks a pop. Mary gets a hundred for a straight fuck and two fifty for a double penetration. Your mother's specialty is anal sex, but I don't know how much she gets for it."

"Have you lost your mind Gwen. You think that giving the women in my family a black eye will detract attention from your cheating ass?"

"Obviously it won't detract you Brian, but then I said at the start that you wouldn't believe me."

She turned and left the room and I just sat there shaking my head and thinking just how stupid did she think I was. I got my answer real quick - stupid enough not to know that she was fucking around on me behind my back. Then I had a thought and I got up and followed Gwen to our bedroom. She was cleaning out drawers and piling stuff on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting my stuff out so I can pack."

"Why? We need to talk about this Gwen."

"I did, but according to you I'm a liar."

"One question. How can you be sure that it isn't my kid?"

"Because I always wear my diaphragm when we make love. I still hadn't made up my mind as to whether or not I wanted to have children. I suppose that the baby could be yours because diaphragms aren't one hundred percent guaranteed any more than condoms are, but what are the odds Brian? The doctor set the time of conception give or take a couple of days and I didn't make love to you for a week after the gangbang. So, what are the odds that the diaphragm that worked just fine for the last two years would fail in the few days prior to the gangbang? A million to one? I wasn't wearing my diaphragm that night when it happened."

"Why not?"

"Ask your mother and your sister Joyce."

"Why should I ask them?"

"Just go away Brian. I'll be out of here before the sun sets tomorrow. Until then just go away and leave me alone."

"I still don't understand why you are packing. We haven't talked this out yet."

"What are you Brian, fucking brain dead? I'm knocked up with a kid that isn't yours and you don't believe me when I tell you what happened. I will not live with a man who thinks I lie and who just knows in his heart that I cheated on him. I won't live with a man who doesn't trust me. Just think about this. I could have kept my mouth shut until the baby was born and if it was white I could have stuck you with it, but I didn't. Now get out of here and leave me alone."

True to her word she was gone the next day when I got home from work. She never said where she was going or what she was going to do, she just left.

"Good riddance is all I can say" was my mothers response to Gwen's leaving. "I never liked her. I knew she was cheating on you and that was the real reason she wouldn't give you a baby. She was afraid that it wouldn't look anything like you."

"You knew she was cheating on me? And you never told me?"

"What would have been the point? You loved her so you probably wouldn't have believed me anyway and all it would have done was to mess up our relationship. I mean I knew, but I didn't have any proof."

"How could you have known and not have proof?"

"It's a woman thing dear. We just know about things like that."

Five months after Gwen left I was served with divorce papers. I tossed them in the trash and didn't bother to contest it. Two weeks later I came home from work and found a package waiting for me. I opened it and found videotape with a note taped to it. The note said:

"I've known you for years and never realized you were a shit head. You did not do right by your wife and you let her get away. I've been out of the country for six months or I would have given this to you sooner. You aren't going to like what you see and for more reasons than just one. I swiped this tape from the guy who made it and made a copy before putting it back. They laced that poor girls drinks with a mixture of Super K and Ecstasy. She never had a chance. I'm not signing this because I don't want a piece of paper like this around with my name on it, but if you think on it you can figure it out."

The tape was most definitely an eye opener, at least where my family was concerned. It started out innocently enough with my mother, sisters and Gwen modeling lingerie for maybe twenty guys. There was a lot of whistling and shouts of "take it off, take it off" but all the women did, at least for the first twenty minutes or so was model the lingerie. I saw men handing the women drinks. Twice near the beginning of the six-hour tape I saw Gwen dump hers out.

Then it got raunchy. Joyce was in the middle of the room modeling a bra, panty and teddy set and some guy hollered at her and she stuck out her hand. He got up and went to her and handed her a bill. She tucked the bill in her waistband and then took off the teddy and the bra. That opened the floodgates and money was being handed out and clothes were coming off and soon all the women were naked - except for Gwen. Guys kept pushing money at her and she kept shaking her head no. She did take the drinks that they kept handing her.

You want a shock to your system? Watch your forty-eight year old mother give lap dances while wearing only a pair of high heels. And then watch your sisters do the same dressed the same way. Joyce was the first to give it up. I saw a guy hand her some money and she took it, walked him over to a chair, sat him down, knelt down in front of him and started to suck his cock. Annie was next. Two guys picked her up and laid her down on a table and started fucking her. The camera panned the room and I saw Mary on her knees on a table while one guy fucked her from behind and another fed cock into her mouth. My mother was on her knees with her head on a rolled up and her ass stuck up in the air for the guy who was fucking it and a line was forming behind him of guys waiting their turn.

The camera kept panning the action and several times it picked up Gwen, dressed in her street clothes, holding a drink and looking nervous. I watched my mother and sisters perform sexual acts that I'd never even thought about and I would be lying if I said that I didn't get turned on. I actually had my cock in my hand and was stroking it as I watched Anne take on three guys at once. I wondered if her husband knew what she did. For that matter, did Mary's husband and Joyce's fianc‚e know? And what about my dad. Did he have any idea what my mother was doing?

Suddenly the camera broke away from a shot of Mary taking a cock in her ass while she sucked on another one and moved to show three men walking Gwen to a table. She was obviously out of it. Two men held her up while the third undressed her and then they pushed her back on the table and the guys started lining up on her. The camera stayed on her while four guys took a turn. She just laid there like a blow up sex doll and the camera finally moved away from Gwen and panned over to Joyce. She was taking on three men, one in each hole. Then it moved to my mother who was being worked over by two.

Do you have any idea how weird it can be to watch your own mother take on two guys and listen to her beg for them to fuck her harder, push it in deeper and to make her cum? I guess it makes me a weirdo when I have to admit that she looked pretty damn good and that I had my cock in my had and was whipping it pretty hard while I watched. The man in her mouth finished and another man stepped up and she waved him away and told him she had something to do first and that she'd get back to him. To the guys pushing into her from behind she said, "Hurry baby, cum in me, do it for me baby, come on."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gwen and Her Mother in Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds