• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Beginning Ch. 02

The Beginning Ch. 02

12

Part I – Our Day together

The next morning after our first meeting dawned bright and hot. I glance at the bedside clock and realize that I have slept in until almost 9:00 am. I stretch like a satisfied cat in the sun and reach out for the bedside phone. Just as I touch the receiver, it rings, jolting me fully awake.

"Hello."

"Good morning, dear friend. This is Julie. Are you just waking up too?"

"Yes; and thanks again for the wonderful evening last night. I hope we are still on for today?"

"Well," you replied. "I have been looking at the schedule and it all seems rather too organized for my taste. Could we just spend the day together?" There is a real hesitancy in your voice as if you have overstepped since we just met.

"I would love that! We can spend the day sightseeing around the city and/or take a drive out into the country. Whatever we feel like; we should likely show up for the final banquet and dance tonight though but that gives us hours before we need to be back"

We agreed to meet in the lobby in half an hour – just time to shower and dress for the heat. We would decide on our day once we met. I figured that the heat and the fact that we knew each other reasonably well after last night, I could get away with shorts and a fresh cool shirt. Slipping light socks and sandals on my feet, I headed out the door just as you were coming out yours.

I gaped in awe at your lush body. You were wearing tight shorts and a blouse that you had knotted just under your full breasts. There was just the slightest roundness in your tummy – obviously still some of the results from the baby – but you positively glowed! I waited for you and opened my arms to take you into a warm embrace while I kissed the top of your soft hair and breathed in your intoxicating scent. Overwhelming!

I reached down to kiss your honey flavoured lips lightly as I whispered "Good morning again. What a sweet sight to brighten my day!"

You blushed as you thanked me and then, glancing down with an elphin grin, remarked, "Nice knees!"

We laughed as we waited for the elevator and went into the lobby restaurant for a quick breakfast. The rest of the group had departed on the tour bus at 8:30 so we had the day to ourselves. Over a light breakfast, we decided to go on a walking tour of the city. Neither of us had ever been in this historic town before so we gathered up some literature from the concierge and left the hotel.

The day just ran by; we shopped, went on a couple of bus tours, wandered hand in hand through museums and little art galleries and stopped at a small sidewalk café for lunch when we were hungry. While we shopped, you asked me to wait outside a high-end dress shop since you wanted to pick out something really nice for the banquet tonight. You hadn't planned on going but now that we had met, you wanted to – as did I.

While you were gone, I slipped into a jeweller next store and made a purchase of my own. I arrived back and was sitting patiently for you when you arrived breathlessly out of the shop with three bags in hand. As I took them to carry them for you, I made a show of peeking inside but you giddily pushed me away; I had to wait for tonight. You also had a plan.

As we walked back to the hotel – it was getting late in the afternoon and we had to dress for cocktails and dinner – you outlined your plan. We were to stage out first meeting all over again. You wanted to be dressed up for me and arrive at the cocktail party early. I would arrive a little later – just before dinner – and seek you out to try and pick you up. We were to be strangers who just met and see where this would take us. You promised I wouldn't be disappointed so how could I refuse. I dropped you at you room and went to mine to dress.

Part II – The Evening

Having a shower to wash away the heat of our wonderful day of adventure together, I thought of you and how much I was learning to like you. I was almost worried that my feelings ran much deeper than that but how could they – we had known each other a scant 24 hours; even less. Could I be falling in love with a woman young enough to be my daughter and how hard would it hurt to have me feelings rebuffed? I didn't know if my heart could take another pounding like it did before.

In what seemed like a revelation, I realized that I did love you! It was a feeling that wouldn't leave my mind and I was truly happy for the first time in as long as I could recall. It was worth – no, you were worth – taking the risk and wearing my heart on my sleeve. If you did not love me in return, then having known you even for such a short time was a gift and I wasn't about to lose that.

I finished dressing in my best black suit with a white silk shirt and a crimson tie. To finish off the look, L slipped into my best spit-polished shoes and checked myself out in the mirror. The three-piece suit helped to tug my waist in (that can be the effect with a well fitted vest) so I looked not bad if I did say so. There are times when I wish I had dyed my white hair and beard but tonight, I figured what you saw is what you get - that is, if you returned my feelings. I placed the jeweller's box in my inside jacket pocket.

Glancing at my wristwatch, I saw that the cocktail hour had started about 20 minutes ago. You had asked me for a half hour head start before I made my entrance so I paced impatiently back and forth until at least the time arrived. I was so excited to see you, I probably could have floated down the side of the building to the courtyard where the pre-dinner cocktails were being served but instead took the elevator.

I arrived in the lobby and moved quickly to the French doors leading onto the outdoor patio from where I could hear the loud buzz of voices, some obviously well into their second and third free drink of the evening.

The night air had cooled from the day's somewhat, and most of the ladies wore shawls or jackets to match their dresses against the slight chill. I looked around for you but couldn't see you – had you changed your mind or was I too early? I was about to return to the lobby and call your room when the crowds magically parted and there you were under the soft light of one of the patio's low lights. My breath caught in my throat as you felt my presence and turned!

Everything seemed to fall into a state of slow motion. I saw your smile and wave and then your gown; it was the most delightful shade of blue – almost sapphire that shone from within – and it brought out the cornflower blue of your eyes that I learned to love so much in such a short time. The dress hugged every curve from the swell of your full breasts to your rich hips and ended several inches above your knees. Your legs – oh what marvellous legs – stretched forever until your tiny feet slipped into high heeled sandals that must have added about 3" to your height.

As my eyes scanned up your body, I noticed you place your feet slightly apart as you smiled at me and I could see the outline of your legs right up to the juncture of where there met your most private parts! My God! The dress was so gossamer thin that when the light hit just right behind you, it was sheer enough to show all the delights. You turned to the waiter beside you and placed your still full glass on his tray affording me that secret view of the profile of your proud breasts standing firm and unencumbered from your chest. Only I could see this as you had strategically placed yourself against the low-lying lamp.

I hurried over to you (so much for the plan to 'pick you up as a stranger'!) and took you into my arms as I breathlessly whispered in your ear, "You look stunning, my love! But what if someone sees what I did?" I could feel the sway of your breasts as you came into my arms and you leaned into my ear – those heels put us almost on the same height.

"I wore this just for you, my sweet man. And if others see me and it turns them on or off, I don't care. All I care about is you"

Music to my ears! I had to take the chance as I held you close to me just as the first call to dinner was sounded. I moved you over to the shade of one of the large bushes surrounding the patio and, taking you into my arms again, looked deeply into the pools of your deep blue eyes and said those fateful words.

"It has only been a day, my sweet Julie, but my feelings for you have taken a turn that I could never have suspected. I feel like a new force has come into my life that I never want to part with. I know this will likely shock you and I hope that I never lose you as a friend if it does." I faltered as I began to lose my nerve but your smile encouraged me to keep going. "I have fallen completely and utterly in love with you and want us to be together forever" There; I had quite likely blown all my chances!

In response, you threw your arms around my neck and hugged me fiercely. "Oh Bob, you silly man! I fell in love with you the first time I saw your picture on the sign in board in the lobby. I knew you were a special man from the way your eyes seemed to burn through me and it took all the nerve I had to bring myself to sit with you last night. But then, you had me even with your endearing shyness"

Our lips in a kiss like none other I had experienced. I could taste every nuance of your being as your mouth opened to my gently prodding tongue and you sucked hungrily as I invaded your warm mouth for the first time. I felt your own tongue doing battle with mine and I drew it in between my lips to gently suck and squeeze it. I could feel two hard points against my chest as your unfettered nipples poked hotly against me. All I wanted right then was to whisk you away to my room and make passionate love with you all night long. But you pulled away, saying "We must show up for dinner since we disappeared all day. Also, I want us to dance together by candlelight and feel you next to me"

"Wait a moment, love. I have a surprise for you" I placed the velvet box into your hands and watched you as you opened it. You gasped at the sight of the braided gold choker necklace with a teardrop sapphire suspended by a gold chain. As tears filled your eyes, I took the necklace from you and walking behind you, I clasped the choker snugly around your neck allowing the sapphire to drop almost to your cleavage. You looked wonderful and kissed me fervently in gratitude. The glimmering jewel offset your eyes perfectly. I kissed the salty tears off your cheek and offered you're my handkerchief to wipe the rest away.

Taking your arm through mine – and feeling the weight of your breast pressing against my arm – I led you into the candlelit room set for the banquet and we took our place at a table with six other guests. Both men and women eyed you with desire, envy or hate as we passed but it didn't bother either of us in the least; we saw no one but each other as I held your chair for you and we sat.

I am sure that the dinner was good and the rest of the conversation scintillating, but I can't remember any of it. It just flew by as we looked at each other and held hands under the tablecloth throughout the whole meal. Several times, I felt your hand slide along my thigh until you could feel the hardening of my cock through my pants. Of course, at the same time, I ran my right hand along your leg (no, I found to my delight, you weren't wearing hose at all; it was just your silky skin I had seen across the room).

As my fingers sought the heat emanating from the juncture of your legs, I felt moistness on the inside of your thighs and when I slid a little higher I felt the lack of barrier covering your fragrant pussy. My fingers slipped right inside you and you gasped as your legs tightened around my hand, thus trapping me in paradise. It was fortunate that the buzz of conversation surrounding us covered the sounds you were making although several of the others at our table likely wondered why we weren't eating more than a few bites and most probably guessed what our hands were doing under the table. I think the fellow across from us – my friend with the bad rug – would have looked under the table on some pretext but was afraid he would lose his hair in the process.

Finally, the dishes were cleared away and the band struck up a romantic slow piece. I rose, and taking your hand, lead you onto the dance floor along with about 30 other couples. Ah, if only they knew that at least one couple had hit it off so quickly and were in love this weekend. Most of the others around us on the floor were looking bored or still as desperate as they were when they arrived. It seemed that only we had struck such a chord.

You pressed against me and your nipples pressed hard into my chest as your leg went between mine and you ground your mons against my thigh. I held you with my hands on your firm ass and pulled you over and over against my legs as you moaned in my ear, "Let's get out of here! I need you now!"

Part II – Our First Night Together

We quickly grabbed your evening bag from the table and almost ran for the elevators. As soon as the doors slid shut, I pressed you against the wall lifting your one leg to my hip and running my fingers up the back of your legs to enter your spread and streaming pussy. The car was filled with the aroma of your arousal as I plunged my fingers deeper and deeper into you as my mouth smothered your cries. The heel of my hand rubbed your clit with each stroke and your orgasm gushed forth covering my hand and flowing down your leg to puddle on the floor.

Luckily, the elevator went to our floor without stopping as you were fumbling at my zipper to get at my cock just as the ding of the bell signalled our arrival. I lowered your leg and quickly straightened your dress as the doors slid open to allow the elderly couple that was waiting there to enter. As we slipped past them, I could see them sniff and then turn and smile at us through the closing doors. Laughing we ran down the hall to first open your door and prop open the adjoining door between our suites from your side and then to mine to complete the process. We now had one big suite to share.

You stood in front of me in the dimness of my bedroom; only the lights from the city shining through the windows illuminated us. Your chest was rising and falling from both the unbridled passion in the room and the exertion of our run. As my eyes strayed from yours and following the dangling pendant to your breasts, I noticed for the first time that there was moistness at the tip of each mound. It dawned on me then that you must be nursing your baby and you were leaking. This aroused me to no end and I crossed to you and lifted your arms around my shoulders.

Leaning in, I kissed your lips softly and lovingly while my hands cupped each breast. With my thumbs, I rubbed the nipples to an enhanced hardness and as you moaned into my mouth, I felt the wet spots increase in size.

I reached down and grasped the hem of your dress and slowly lifted it over your head to fall to the floor. You stood before me in your naked glory wearing only your heels and that gold choker around your neck. As the dress cleared your tits, they swayed and several drops of your mother's milk splashed across the roundness of your belly. I quickly fell to my knees and lapped it up – what an amazing taste!

(Later when my curiosity got the better of me, I asked how you had made it through the night without leaking. You told me that you had brought a breast pump with you and before you dressed, emptied out the milk-laden breasts for fear it would stain your dress. You had done the same in the morning before we met. It seemed that as long as Jenny wasn't feeding regularly as she did at home, your production of milk slowed down).

As my mouth savoured your taste, my eyes wandered down to be entranced by the fact that you were completely shaven and your labia were swollen and protruding from your pussy. As I stood to suck on your nipples and take in the streams of milk, my fingers slipped easily inside your lubricated pussy as you thrust your pelvis forward to take me in further. Your hands were twisted in my hair as you pulled me tighter to your breast and cried out as you came.

Impatiently, you shoved me away and threw my jacket to the floor. Unknoting my tie far enough to pull it over my head, you ripped the shirt apart – spraying buttons everywhere – and stripped it off as well. As your hands went for my belt and zipper, your lips found and sucked on my sensitive nipples until they were hard as bullets. My pants hit the floor along with my briefs and you sank to your knees to remove my shoes. My cock, long since fully erect, struck your chin and disappeared into your mouth while my shoes, socks and the rest of my clothes disappeared as if by magic.

The heat of your mouth as you pumped my cock in and out and sucked it into your throat almost put me over the edge. By this time, I wanted – no, needed – you on the bed since I wanted to taste you so badly that it almost hurt. I pulled you off the carpet and swooped you into my arms. What a heavenly body as you nestled so naturally in my arms!

Carrying your soft body over to the bed, I laid you in the center and then I climbed onto the bottom of the large bed and slowly crawled towards you. You giggled a bit as I lifted your feet one at a time and removed your shoes. Holding your left leg high, I started to suck on each of your toes and around your ankle; as I did, you shivered with excitement as my exploring tongue discovered each erogenous zone. Holding first one leg aloft, then the other, I ever so slowly licked my way along your leg – pausing to blow and lap at the backs of your knees. The smell of your growing arousal filled the room and I inhaled it with delight.

Your fingers were twisting and pulling at your nipples as you sprayed milk over your hands and chest and with some effort even managed to reach down with your own lips to encircle a pumping nipple. This sight inflamed me and I pushed your knees apart and drove for the pink folds of your cum filled pussy. At the first taste of the honey-flavoured nectar, I was hooked. I had never had the good fortune to taste the essence of a woman (my wife thought it disgusting and convinced me of the same), so this was a virginal experience for me. I loved it! And so apparently did you; I must have been doing something right since your hands left your breasts to grip your legs at the knees and pull them to your chest.

With your pussy now fully exposed, I spent the next hour exploring every inch of the outside edges, the molten core, your clit and even ran my tongue along your perineum to ring your rosebud. You kept moaning as you directed me to each new place until I was taking you over the top repeatedly.

You finally begged me "Please stop! Fuck me now! I want you cock inside me – please!"

I grabbed your ankles and spread you wide as I placed the head of my cock against your flowing opening. Resting your ankles on my shoulders, I teased your pussy lips with my cock as you begged me to stop – you could take no more.

As you humped your hips upwards, my cock was drawn into your opening until 2" were inside you. You dropped your legs to encircle my waist and with one pull, you sank me into you to the point where my balls were bumping against your ass. At that point, we started to move together as if we had been making love for years. The rhythm of our motions as we met on each thrust were amazing; I could feel the silken heat of your pussy walls grip me as I tried to pull out and relax as I pushed deeper! It was extraordinary and our lips found each other as we melded our bodies so closely together.

We sped up and slowed down as if we could read each other's minds; we both wanted this, our first, to last as long as possible. We lost all track of time – in fact I swear time stood still for what seemed like an eternity! Although we both rose to the point of orgasm repeatedly, we silently knew that we had to hold off until the time was right.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Beginning Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds