• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Party With Mom & Sis

A Party With Mom & Sis

I was stationed overseas for most of my four-year enlistment in the Air Force and wasn't able to get back to the States to visit my mother and sister. When my enlistment ended, I declined Uncle Sam's invitation to reenlist and headed for home. My eighteen-year-old sister Judy was waiting for me at the airport. I walked right past her. I didn't recognize my own sister! When I had boarded the bus bound for basic training, Judy had been a gangling tomboy with braces, stringy hair and a bad complexion. The Judy who picked me up at the airport was a drop-dead gorgeous babe. As we walked through the waiting room, every head turned toward her. It was a thrill to be in the company of such a beauty.

On the drive home, I couldn't take my eyes off of my beautiful sister. She looked and smelled so good. She filled me in on all of the latest gossip, but I was so intent on looking at her that I hardly heard a word. "Mom still doesn't have a man," she said. "She is so beautiful that she could take her pick. At least she could find somebody to provide stud service. My God, she buys vibrator batteries by the case." I was shocked that my sister would say such a thing, but the revelation that my mother was an active masturbator caused my cock to lurch in my pants.

I should have known that Judy would turn out to be a beauty. She was a younger version of my beautiful mother Rose. Mom made a good living as a movie extra. I thought that she had the makings of a star, but she was content to stay in the background. I hardly knew my father. He ran off with another woman when I was very young.

Judy and I hit it off. We had been typical adolescent siblings, constantly bickering about the most trivial things, but now we were two entirely different people. "I just can't get over you," she said. "When you left you were skin and bones and pimples. Look at you now. You could be a movie star." The flattery made me blush. "Well, what about you, Miss America? I'm not kidding. You should go for it."

I could hardly believe it when Judy told me she didn't have a boyfriend. She could have had any man she wanted. "All the boys I dated were so dull," she said. "I want a man who will take risks, live dangerously." She and I began going out on dates. It was innocent in the beginning. We would go to a burger joint and then to a movie or to a bar to drink and dance. We never told anyone that we were brother and sister. Everyone assumed that we were girlfriend and boyfriend, and we let them think it.

As I got to know Judy better, I began to realize that she had more than her share of loose screws. For example, one night we went out on the town and drank more than usual. On the drive home, she asked me to stop so she could pee beside the road. As she got out of the car, she said, "It's okay if you watch." She pulled off her panties and threw them at me, then she hitched up her skirt, squatted, and smiled at me as she peed. I saw her cunt for the first time with a stream of pee shooting out of it. By the time she got back in the car, my cock was as hard as a hammer handle.

Mom insisted that I live at home until I found a job. She wasn't around much because she worked long hours, but Judy was always around and she flirted incessantly. One afternoon we were sitting by the pool basking in the sun. Judy was wearing a skimpy thong bikini that had about as much cloth in it as a handkerchief.

"Did you ever go to a whorehouse when you were in the Air Force?" she asked.

I was shocked that she would ask such a thing, but then I realized that she had given me a golden opportunity to make a move on her. "Yes, sure, I've been to whorehouses."

"How does that work?"

"The madam brings the girls in and lines them up for you to look over. They are usually dressed in sexy clothes, but sometimes they are naked. If they have clothes on, you can have them undress so you can see their bodies. The madam tells you how much they cost and you take your pick. Then you go to a room and fuck. The usual number is what they call half and half."

"Oh, yes, I know what that is. Half sucking and half fucking."

When she said fucking I nearly creamed in my tight trunks. My cock was straining at the fabric. Her pretty lips turned up at the corners as she stared at my bulge.

"That is so cool. I wish that I were a man so I could go to a whorehouse and buy a woman, use her for my pleasure, and then walk away. Men are so lucky. But it might be just as much fun to be a whore and make men pay for my pussy. If I were a whore would you buy me?"

There was so much sexual tension in the air that you could have cut it with a knife. "Of course I would. You are a very beautiful woman. But you are a nice girl. You could never be a whore."

"You don't know me very well," she said. "Do you know why I don't have a boyfriend? The men I have dated didn't have any sense of adventure. I want to do daring things. The most outrageous thing that I can think of is to have sex with a member of the family. That would be the ultimate thrill."

I wanted to fuck her more than anything and she had just opened the door for me. Yet I hesitated. I had to rationalize what I was about to do. "This isn't my sister," I thought. "My sister is a skinny kid with pimples and braces. This is a beautiful stranger. Go for it."

"Well, I'm the only man in the family," I said. "I guess it would have to be me."

"That's not true. I have cousins, uncles and grandfathers. But they aren't as closely related as a brother. Fucking my own father would be the biggest thrill of all, but fucking my brother would be the next best thing."

She stood in front of me and taunted me. "Take off your trunks so I can tell if you like me." I tugged them down to my knees. My already hard cock sprang up like a striking cobra. "Oh, my God, you are huge. I have never seen a cock that big. How many inches do you have?"

"It's only nine inches," I said.

"Only nine inches! And it's so fat. I'm not sure it will fit in my tight little pussy."

She took off her top and threw it at me. The sight of her beautiful, pear-shaped tits sent more blood surging into my cock. She tugged at the strings holding her bottom in place and it fell to the ground. Her cunt was almost hairless. Only a narrow strip of fuzz ran up the slit.

"Masturbate for me," she said. "I want to see you jerking your cock like a horny teenager." Completely under the siren's spell, I enthusiastically pumped my cock up and down for her amusement. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I almost came when her cunt hair tickled the tip. I bit my lip until it hurt. That distracted whatever part of the brain controls the urge to cum. Her cunt-lips stretched around the plum-sized head. "Oh, my God, it's like being fucked for the first time," she said. "If there is any cherry skin left in there, you'll scrape it out."

It was tough going at first, but as she juiced up the fucking got easier. I grabbed her bouncing tits and sucked hard on the perky nipples. As she posted up and down on me, she babbled obscenities non-stop. "Oh, yes, fucking my own brother is so fucking hot. What a fucking thrill. Your big cock is killing me. Oh, fuck, I'm starting to cum. OH, YES, YES, THAT'S IT..UH..UH..UH..UH..I'M CUMMING!" Her pussy clamping down on my cock set me off, and I shot my load into her. It was the most satisfying orgasm that I had ever had. When my sanity returned and I began thinking with my brain instead of my cock, it suddenly dawned on me that I might have knocked her up. "Don't be silly," she said with a giggle. "I'm on the pill."

We went to her room and I stretched out on her sweet-smelling bed. She straddled my legs and played with my cock for awhile before taking it into her warm, wet mouth. She stopped sucking on the head to ask, "Do I suck as good as the whores you've been with?"

"Oh, you suck so much better. Your mouth feels incredible. There is something that I would like to do to you that I couldn't do to them. I've never eaten pussy. I sure would love to try that."

"You've never eaten pussy? You're in for a treat. We'll eat each other at the same time. And by the way, I love the taste of cum juice so don't hesitate to let it go in my mouth when you're ready. Try to wait for me, though."

She slowly lowered her pussy to my mouth. As I ran my tongue up her slit, I got my first taste of cum. The load I shot into her next to the pool was still there. Her hot mouth went back to work on my cock. Even though I didn't know what I was doing, I had a general idea from reading pornography. I knew that the clitoris was the seat of her pleasure and that it was very sensitive. I searched for it with my tongue and found it at the top of her slit. She moaned as I licked the soft pouch protecting the clit. I used her moans as an indicator of what techniques were working. I got the loudest ones when I swirled my tongue around her ass-hole then ran it up the slit and around her clit. She was really going to town on my cock. Each time she tried to take it down her throat she gagged. It was just too big for her to handle.

We had been at it for half an hour when she dug her fingernails into my ass and began humping my mouth. With her humping me, any attempt to use finesse was doomed to failure. All I could do was lick whatever my tongue came in contact with and hope I hit the right spots. She let out the loudest moan yet and lubricated so heavily that her juices ran down my cheeks. What a thrill it was to make my sister cum on my very first attempt at eating pussy. Her tight lips and hard sucks demanded my cum. I shot my load into her throat.

Judy and I did a lot of fucking after that. Her search for new thrills was relentless. We even satisfied her favorite fantasy of "buying" a whore. We went to the red-light district and drove around until she saw a woman she liked. Judy approached her, told her what we wanted, and negotiated a price. She even told her we were brother and sister to make it more exciting. In a motel room, the whore sucked on Judy's pussy while I took pictures. It was Judy's first time with a woman. After she came a couple of times, the hooker sucked me off while Judy took pictures.

On another occasion, we went to a swinger club. Everyone wanted to fuck Judy the moment she walked in. When the word spread that we were brother and sister, couples begged us to party with them. We ended up in an apartment with six couples. The swingers cheered when Judy sucked my cock. They cheered even louder when I worked my prong into her pussy. I confess that I felt jealous when I saw the other men fucking her, but getting to fuck all of their wives somewhat made up for it.

But Judy's biggest thrill came the day our mother caught us fucking. Mom was on a movie set that day. When the electricity went off and stayed off, everyone was sent home. Mom got home early and walked into her bedroom to find us fucking on her bed.

"Oh, my God, what are you doing? Judy, how can you fuck your own brother? And how can you fuck your sister? It's wicked."

"Oh, Mom, calm down. Look at his equipment. He's hung like a horse and has as much stamina. He has used this thing on me six times in one day. There is enough for both of us."

Judy wasn't the least embarrassed. She smiled at Mom as she stroked my cock up and down. You would think under the circumstances that I would lose my erection, but it stayed as hard as a club.

"Young lady, are you suggesting that I fuck my own son?"

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting, Mom. You haven't been fucked in years. You've had your tubes tied so you don't have to worry about getting knocked up. Think how much money you'll save on vibrator batteries."

Mom couldn't take her glassy eyes off of my cock. My heart raced when I realized that she was considering Judy's proposal. Then, from right out of the blue, she said something that brought a loud cheer from Judy and a silent one from me. "Stop stroking it, Judy. It might go off before I use it." Then she began unbuttoning her blouse.

I nearly shot my load when Judy unhooked Mom's bra and her big tits flopped out. They were fuller than Judy's tits and sagged just enough to look sexy. I got another rush when Mom stepped out of her panties and I saw her full bush. "Wow, Mom, we're going to have to do a little pruning here," Judy said, as she groped the bushy cunt. Mom got on her elbows and knees next to me and buried her face in a pillow. "Mom, what are you doing?" Judy asked. "Get on him and ride him like a cowgirl riding a horse."

"It isn't ladylike for the woman to be on top," Mom said.

"Some people would say it isn't ladylike for a woman to fuck her son, but you're doing it."

"No! This is the only way that I will do it. If I faced him I would be constantly reminded that my son was fucking me."

I knelt behind Mom and took aim on her cunt. "I want to hook you up," Judy said. She told me later that guiding my cock into Mom was one of the biggest thrills of her life. She took my cock in her hand and lined it up with Mom's fuck-hole. It had been so long since she had been fucked that it was a lot like fucking a virgin. "Push hard," Judy said. My cock slowly sank into the same canal that I had emerged from twenty-one years before.

It only took a dozen thrusts to get Mom off. She howled into the pillow as her body shook with the first fuck orgasm she had had in years. The orgasm made her nice and juicy and the fucking got easier. Judy wasn't content to watch. She slipped her head underneath Mom's chest and latched onto a tasty tit. I completed our cluster by giving her a hand job. I fucked Mom until she went multi-orgasmic. As her pussy clamped down on my cock, I came so hard that I saw stars.

It took several months to coax Mom into bouncing her belly off of mine. After the first time I fucked her in the missionary position, she said that she finally felt like a woman. It took even longer to talk her into sucking my cock and letting Judy and I eat her pussy. My next goal is to fuck both of them in the ass. Maybe I'll tell you about that some day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Party With Mom & Sis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds