• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Giselle Phuong of Vietnam

Giselle Phuong of Vietnam

Meet Giselle Bao Phuong, a fifty-something Asian Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She attends the Ottawa Church of The Savior, and they meet every Sunday at ten o'clock inside a community center located within walking distance of the University of Ottawa. The place has become Giselle's refuge, for many reasons.

Giselle feels lonely since divorcing Ernest Bao, her husband of twenty years. When their son Antoine Bao moved to Vancouver to attend university, Giselle didn't know what to do with herself. Starting over after a long-term relationship has ended is never easy. Giselle felt as though she lost half of herself, in a way...

Giselle Bao Phuong's ex-husband Ernest Bao celebrated his divorce from her by going to Florence, Italy, with a sexy younger woman on his arm. While it can definitely be said that divorce laws favor women ( Giselle got to keep the couple's hundred-thousand-dollar house ) it's not exactly easy for a woman over the age of fifty to be starting over, alone, in a world that favors youth and beauty over experience and wisdom.

When Giselle Bao Phuong was younger, she was quite the looker. At the age of fifty four, she still looked alright. Standing five feet nine inches tall, a bit chubby but still nice-looking, with dark hair streaked with gray and lively brown eyes, Giselle took care of herself. A lot of people often told Giselle that she resembled Hollywood actress Lucy Liu. Giselle usually took that as a compliment.

"Life is what one makes of it," Giselle told herself as she decided to start over. She volunteered a lot, helping out the homeless, and so on. Giselle also spent a lot of time at church. Oh, and Giselle also kept in shape. The gal ate right, and worked out three times a week. Of course, as a lonely divorcee, Giselle lacks the opportunity for certain kinds of exercise...

Back in the day, when Giselle Bao Phuong was in her twenties, she led quite a wild life. A native of Vung Tau, Vietnam, Giselle moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study at Carleton University. It's where she met her future husband Ernest Bao. They co-founded the Asian Heritage Club at Carleton University, and soon became an item. Giselle graduated from Carleton University with a degree in Psychology while Ernest earned a Criminology, and later went to Law School.

For a long time, Ernest Bao and Giselle Bao Phuong were the talk of the town. A gorgeous, successful Asian Canadian couple who seemed to have it all. Of course, their two-decade marriage came to an abrupt end when Giselle found out that Ernest was cheating on her with Lily Nguyen, a twenty-something Vietnamese gal working at the Law firm where he's a senior partner. Giselle is a very open-minded lady, but cheating is something she simply can't abide.

"I wonder why Ernest cheated on me," Giselle wondered many times since their divorce. A lot of wives don't give their husbands enough sex, or don't pay attention to their man enough, and then get surprised when the guy starts looking elsewhere for love. Giselle isn't like those boring women who nag their hubbies and don't rock in the bedroom. Nope, Giselle is kinky as fuck, the kind of woman any red-blooded masculine man would want in his life...and in his bed.

Giselle was quite wild in her younger days, having dabbled into BDSM when she was in university. Giselle discovered how fun it was to dominate men, in and out of the bedroom. She enjoyed tying guys up and smacking them, and also enjoyed spanking them. Still, for Giselle, the most fun she had was when she bought a strap-on dildo and began using it on her boyfriends and male lovers. Nothing made Giselle feel dominant quite like when she bent Ernest ( and other men ) over and fucked them with her strap-on dildo...

A lot of women find their second wind and a second life of sorts after a divorce, but not Giselle Bao Phuong. She missed being a wife, and missed attending the social events at Phuong & Watson LLP, the Law firm which her ex-husband Ernest Bao co-founded. Giselle also missed Ernest, whom she loved deeply. How could he cheat on her with a skank like Lily Nguyen?

Giselle Bao Phuong forgave Ernest a lot of things during their two-decade marriage, but she never cheated on him the entire time they were together. Giselle considered herself a good wife. She would visit her husband in the middle of his work day, and she'd suck his dick right in his Law office, after pulling the blinds on the windows, of course.

Sometimes, Ernest Bao would come home to find his fifty-something but still sexy wife Giselle Bao Phuong waiting for him stark naked and on all fours, face down and ass up. Giselle would let him fuck her mouth, pussy and asshole in any particular order that he liked. Oh, and Giselle also baked her hubby tasty cakes, bought him nice suits and ties with her own money, and supported him in every way he needed. Doesn't Giselle sound like the perfect wife?

"I got old and Ernest wanted someone younger," Giselle said to herself, as she creeped up on her ex-husband's Facebook page. She seethed with rage as Ernest announced his engagement to Lily Nguyen, the sultry, short-skirted Asian gal who stole his heart. A mere six months after divorcing Giselle, Ernest Bao was clearly moving on. Giselle was still hung up on her ex-hubby, until fate stepped in...

Jeremiah Duchene is a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent who's studying chemistry at the University of Ottawa. He's new to the Canadian Capital, having moved there for school. He ended up renting a room from Giselle, who vetted him properly and found him to be a nice young man who didn't drink, didn't party, and didn't mind attending church with her. Isn't that wonderful?

Jeremiah leads a solitary life, mostly focusing on school and his part-time job as a security guard with the not so good folks of G4S Secure Solutions. They keep sending him to work security at Walmart, where he gets insulted daily by racist assholes who don't like being checked for receipts by a black man in a security uniform.

One day, after a particularly grueling shift, Jeremiah came home nearly in tears. He'd gotten insulted and threatened by a racist customer, and the Walmart store manager, a tall, bald white dude with an odd-shaped head, did nothing about it. Jeremiah hated his life and the things he had to do to earn a living. Fortunately, Giselle the landlady knew exactly how to cheer up the Haitian brother...

"Jerry, cheer up, I know what it's like to be treated like shit," Giselle said to the younger man. They sat together on her living room couch, and Jerry was still crestfallen. Giselle looked at Jeremiah, who was so darkly handsome, and virile, and charming, but seemed unaware of it. The young man also seemed blissfully unaware of Giselle's charms, something which she was quietly peeved about...

"Story of my life, Miss Giselle, I'm too nice to people," Jerry said, shaking his head. Giselle considered the troubled young man before her and nodded. I can make something of this man, Giselle thought, and she smiled at Jeremiah Duchene the way a hungry cat looks at a mouse. The Haitian brother reeked of submission, something which Giselle, a former dominatrix, could always smell. Gently laying her hand on Jerry's thigh, Giselle looked into his eyes.

"It's Mistress Giselle, young man, and I've got some things to teach you," she said with an icy smile, and Jerry looked back at her, a flicker of interest in his soulful brown eyes. Giselle licked her lips, excitement surging through her for the first time in months as she looked Jerry up and down. She grabbed his face, hard, and he winced. Smiling, Giselle pressed her lips against Jerry's. Pleasure and pain are my domain, Giselle thought, feeling fired up.

Female domination might seem like something new, but it really isn't. In ancient Africa, in the time of the Pharaohs, and in ancient Greece, in Persia, India and the Arab world, pretty much everywhere one looks, men and women have played certain games in the bedroom. Lots of very powerful men have enjoyed flipping the script by exploring female sensual domination. Jerry was badly in need of it, and he didn't even realize it. It was up to Giselle to teach him...

"Alright, I admit that I'm curious," Jerry said, and Giselle smiled. The two of them were in the master bedroom, and about to get down and dirty. Giselle sat naked on the bed, and Jerry sat on the carpeted floor. He looked at her adoringly and she smiled. This is going to be lots of fun, Giselle thought happily.

"Let me show you a whole new world, Jerry, you serve me, properly, and I may grant you pleasure," Mistress Giselle said softly. Jerry nodded, and then proceeded to kiss her feet. Mistress Giselle found this deliciously ticklish, but allowed Jerry to continue anyways. This was just the beginning, she was teaching her new sub the ways of obedience...gently.

"I like pleasing you," Jerry said softly. Mistress Giselle smiled, and then she showed him a few new things. She bent him over and spanked him, bare-handed. Jerry found this strange but oddly arousing, to say the least. He'd only been with a few young women, and none of them had been anything quite like Giselle Bao Phuong, his landlady...and apparent dominatrix.

"You're going to make a wonderful submissive, my pet, only a strong man can allow a woman to play with him this way," Mistress Giselle said, looking into Jerry's eyes. After their fun and games, she kissed him passionately, and what followed was the most passionate sex she'd had in years. Jerry definitely surprised Giselle with his passion and fondness for her voluptuous body...

"You taste simply wonderful, Mistress Giselle," Jerry paused to say as he buried his dark, handsome face between her legs. Giselle lay on the bed, sweat pearling on her brow, and she smiled at Jerry, this handsome young man who was pleasuring her with his surprisingly agile tongue. He sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy, quietly driving her wild.

"Continue," Mistress Giselle gently ordered, and Jerry did as he was told. Female domination of the male submissive isn't just spankings and bondage, face slapping, strap-on penetration and flogging. It can be wonderful, and sensual, involving pleasure rather than pain. It all depends on what the female dominant is in the mood for, and what the male submissive is able to provide...

Jerry looked up at Mistress Giselle as he pleasured her. The tall, curvy Vietnamese-Canadian gal was gloriously naked, and with her enchanting curves, firm breasts and round belly, her stretch marks, her thick thighs, he found her more beautiful than the few young women he'd been with. He ate her pussy voraciously, and was delighted when she cried out his name as she finally came...

"You're a wonderful surprise," Mistress Giselle said to Jerry, who nodded gently. She stroke his face, this young, virile, yet sweetly naive young man. Jerry most definitely had a lot to learn, but life would be the teacher he needed. All Giselle could teach him was pleasure and pain, and how to please a woman. As time went by, Giselle did just that, and Jerry was a most eager learner...

"Thank you for teaching me," Jerry said to Giselle, after their second session. This time, they'd gone further. A lot further. Giselle started Jerry by putting a collar around his neck and leading him on a leash around the house. They were both naked, and that added to the excitement. Giselle could feel Jerry's eyes on her big bronze ass, and she didn't mind at all...

"You're a wonderful learner," Mistress Giselle said, and to reward Jerry's obedience and patience, she got on all fours, spread her thick ass cheeks and allowed him to eat her ass. Giselle's hairy pussy got wet as Jerry stuck his tongue up her ass, and he didn't let up until she told him to stop...half an hour later.

"Happy to please you," Jerry said, after giving Mistress Giselle's backdoor a tongue bath. She smiled at him, pleased, and then gave him another reward. Grabbing Jerry's dick, Mistress Giselle looked into his eyes and stroked him. He looked at her, mesmerized by her beauty and skill. Jerry held his breath as Mistress Giselle leaned over, smiled, and then took him into her mouth.

"Never forget who's in charge," Mistress Giselle paused to say, and she winked at Jerry while pinching his balls, causing him to wince. Jerry looked at her, saw the wicked smile on her lovely face and felt tense as she continued fellating him. While sucking Jerry's dick, Mistress Giselle thrust her middle finger up his ass, causing him to gasp. To really shine Jerry on, Mistress Giselle added a second finger.

"Oh shit," Jerry cried out, a little while later, as he came. The feel of Mistress Giselle's soft but hungry mouth around his member and her fingers up his ass drove him absolutely nuts. Mistress Giselle playfully whacked Jerry's balls, for he did cum without her permission. Mistress Giselle watched Jerry's handsome face contort as he experienced an orgasm, which she kindly brought him, and waited until he sufficiently calmed down...

"Glad you had fun, Jerry, understand that I own you, your pleasure, your pain, all are up to me, you serve me, until such time as I see fit to release you," Mistress Giselle said to her sub. Jerry, still happy from what she'd just done to him, smiled and nodded. This woman is freakier than I could have imagined but lots of fun, Jerry thought.

"Yes ma'am," Jerry said at last, and the Haitian stud was still smiling as Mistress Giselle took him by the dick and led him to the living room, the site of most of their fun. Once there, she got on all fours and presented her thick, golden ass to him. Whoever said Asian women don't have booty never met Mistress Giselle, Jerry thought as he stroked his manhood and came up behind her.

"Fuck me hard, if you dare," Mistress Giselle said tersely. Jerry admired her big booty and caressed it, then entered her with a swift thrust. Mistress Giselle sighed happily, welcoming the ardor with which Jerry began to fuck her. She let go, relaxed and enjoyed. Even with the Haitian stud's big dick embedded in her pussy, Mistress Giselle was still in dominatrix mode. Clenching her vaginal muscles on Jerry's dick, she caused him to cry out...

"Oh fuck, Mistress Giselle, you're amazing," Jerry screamed, a little while later, as he came. Mistress Giselle felt her lover pull out of her, and he slumped on the carpet, spent. Even though Jerry was decades younger than her and full of masculine energy, Mistress Giselle knew how to wear him out. That's what a killer pussy can do, Mistress Giselle thought.

Jerry Duchene's sexual apprenticeship at the hands of Giselle Bao Phuong, Vietnamese-Canadian landlady and resurgent dominatrix proved to be a very interesting time in the young Haitian man's life. She taught him things he didn't even know were possible. Learning new things is what life is supposed to be about while one is in university, so Jerry embraced all that Mistress Giselle threw his way. The brother knows how to let go of his fears and simply roll with the punches, and it's a wonderful thing...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Giselle Phuong of Vietnam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds