• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Slow Seduction of Jasmine Pilcher Ch. 03

A Slow Seduction of Jasmine Pilcher Ch. 03

ON THE GENTLE HUNGER AND SLOW SEDUCTION OF JASMINE PILCHER

(If you haven't read chapters 1 and 2, you might want to look them over first. . . .)

The first thing I heard the next morning was the radio in the kitchen talking about a winter storm and the gentle sound of Jasmine Pilcher singing a church hymn – and a crackling. Not coffee this time but – I sniffed the air – sausage on a griddle.

I looked out the window. It was as white as it could be, not unlike Jasmine's panty-covered ass that I exploded my cum upon last night. It seemed a century ago.

Jaz saw me stirring. "Get up sleepy head," she called out without missing a beat in her song. "I've got breakfast cooking."

For some reason, I decided it would be more appropriate if I covered up completely. I pulled on my pants and my shirt and wandered into the kitchen. "Sleep well?" she asked cheerfully.

I looked around, then smiled back at her. "What do you think?" I said and Jasmine blushed. She remembered last night, it was clear, even if she was unwilling to bring it up in discussion. Fine. I've lasted this long. I'm nothing if not patient.

She was wearing a pretty red robe with white piping along the border over the nightgown of last night. I could see it peeking out from the bottom of the robe and I could also see the great expanse of chest above her breasts and below the fat folds of her neck.

I went up to her and kissed her on the cheek. She pretended it didn't happen – but started singing again. I smiled in anticipation of the delights and challenges of this day.

Looking out it was clear I was going nowhere. My car was covered completely and even the neighborhood kids were staying close to their homes. The streets were impassable and the snow seemed to be falling harder than ever.

"I hope the radio didn't wake you," Jasmine said as she pushed the sausages along the griddle. "When I saw the snow I just had to find out how long it would last. They're saying it could last all day. Do you believe it?"

"I better call work and tell them I won't be in today."

"No need," said Jasmine as she picked the sausages from the griddle and put them on a plate. "Everything is closed everywhere. Nobody is working. I hope you like omelettes. I made some for you." She opened the oven and cut a fat, fluffy omelet in two and put half on a plate for me.

I had to admit it was quite a scene. The snow, the warm smells of a home-cooked breakfast and the grandmotherly figure of Jasmine moving quite easily around her kitchen. So it's pretty amazing that all I could think about was how I could fuck her.

I could see the fat ankles in pretty slippers and the neatly painted toes peaking out from the ends. I wondered how she reached them. Last night, her fat warm belly was intoxicating under my fingers even if she didn't let me burrow under her panty to the mysteries there.

And her tit was massive and soft, like a great pillow except alive. Oh, yes. I remembered something now, something I needed to store away. When she had taken my hand and placed it on her breast, her breathing increased immediately, even more than when she bucked ever so slightly against me as I came on her ass. Her breasts, it would appear, may be the lightning rods of her passion.

I went to her phone. "I better call dad and tell him what's happening. Mom and he will be worried."

Jaz smiled again in that same earnest, open-faced way. "No need," she said. "I called your folks from my bedroom before you got up. I told them how nice you were to take me home from choir practice last night during the snow storm and how you got stranded here. They were relieved and told me to tell you to stay off the roads today."

I gulped the breakfast down in an instant and swallowed the glass of orange juice Jaz placed in front of me just as fast. "You sure were hungry," she said.

If you only knew, I thought.

She began eating in a more civilized manner. Her manicured fingers worked the knife and fork as she stared out the window. "I love snow storms," she said. "When I'm home that is, and the people I care about are safe. I don't like to worry."

"So that includes me?" I offered.

She blushed again. Cute. "Yes, you too, Fred. Of course."

Of course? What did this mean?

"It's nice to have someone here with me, especially during a storm. It's been a long time and I've forgotten how nice it is," she said.

"It is nice," I said. "It's especially nice being with you. You're a sweet and wonderful lady."

"Oh . . ."

"No, I mean it," I said, and I did. "You're just a good person to be around and, well you're not judgmental. You understand things, you know."

"We're all just people."

"But last night . . ." I whispered, as though to myself, then looked up at her. "That was special."

The woman's face was going to remain a beet red if she didn't stop blushing. "Last night was . . . was just last night. I lost my head, that's all. It'll be our secret. So enough about that" and she picked up her plate and took it to the sink.

This wasn't going to work. There was no way there would be 'enough about that.' Not while I was here. I got up and took my plate over to the sink and put it down, then took her hands from the warm dish water and held them, looked into her eyes. She looked, at the same time, distant, afraid and vulnerable.

"You were right last night," I said. "I do want you. And I want you to want me."

There. It was out. Now how would she play this ball? And again, Jasmine surprised me.

She kissed me on the chin, as though she couldn't quite bring herself to kiss me on the mouth, then she said. "It's true I've thought about you. Not just last night. I've thought about you before. I've seen the way you looked at me at church and, I'll be honest, it stirred me some. At nights I would think of you while I was lying in my bed and . . ."

The thought of her pudgy fingers jamming in and out of her snatch while thinking of me was almost enough to make me cum but I maintained control and didn't even state the obvious.

"Jaz," I said and pulled her close to me, wiping her wet hands on my shirt. "You sweet, sweet thing. You are the most exciting woman I know."

At this she practically sniffed and pulled away from me. "I'm serious," I said. I don't know why either but there's something about you that drives me crazy. I mean it."

Jasmine turned to look at me again, studied my face for a while as if trying to determine if this could actually be true. Apparently she decided it could – or she wanted it to be – because she smiled broadly and threw her arms around my neck. I could feel the bulk of her warm, sweet-smelling body against mine. And I could feel my cock hardening against her. She either didn't notice or paid it no mind.

"It can't happen, honey," she said. She looked away and whispered. "I'll admit that thinking of you at night got the juices flowing again but it's just not right. And I'd hate for our friendship to be destroyed because of this. . . this thing we feel for each other.

Friendship, schmendship, I thought. I wanted fat old woman nookie.

"That would never change," I lied and I kissed her full on the mouth and watched as her eyes closed and felt her tongue dart at mine and begin a langorous dance. I wanted to move my arms down and feel her ass but I couldn't reach that far. All I could do was pull her to me and ram my cock into her fat belly.

"Oh, sweetie," she moaned as she pulled from me, stroking my head. She took my hand and led me to the couch I slept on last night. We sat down and she looked at me in an almost motherly way before she gently kissed me again. Then she looked down at the tent created by my expanding tool in a way that was most un-motherly. She touched it gently then looked up at me a little guiltily, smiled.

"You need . . ." she started.

"I need relief again," I said using the odd words from last night. She nodded in the weary, determined way that a mother might tell her child she needs to get that splinter out.

I stood up quickly and pulled my pants down to my ankles while she watched in an almost trancelike way as my now naked rock hard dick swung left and right like a compass searching for true north. It felt deliciously decadent to be naked before her and to see her reaction. She reached down and stroked the tip lightly.

I kissed her again while she slowly massaged my cock and then I eased my hand into her robe and beneath her nightgown and for the first time, felt the flesh on flesh of her huge tit against my groping hand. At this, her kissing became more insistent and, as before, her breathing picked up. She began stroking my dick faster and faster, grabbing at my balls and touching my genitals in every conceivable way, now using the other hand too. God I was in heaven and in a lust frenzy as I felt her nipple hardening against my open palm. I kissed her neck and while I couldn't push my lips into her nightgown, I licked and sucked at her chest.

For her part, Jaz was breathing faster and faster, stroking my dick and then the little mews that I couldn't even discern began and finally they turned into words "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" in time with the stroking and then "sweet jesus, sweet jesus" as I reached further into her nightgown and pulled the huge mammary as if I was uncovering a great melon from the bottom of the pile. I couldn't get enough of her but it would have to wait because my relief was just about in sight.

She was watching her hands do their important work around my cock while I was clawing inside at her tits and trying to feel up every inch of their massive glory when I exploded. She was stunned and so was I, to tell the truth. It was a roman candle of cum shooting up and she kept rubbing and rubbing the semen into my dick, into her hands and her arms until I finally had to pull her hands away because I simply couldn't take any more. The rich scent of raw sex filled the room.

Jasmine stood up without saying anything and went into the bathroom where I heard either hysterical sighs or crying. I think it was the latter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Slow Seduction of Jasmine Pilcher Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds