• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Executive Incest Ch. 02

Executive Incest Ch. 02

When President Mathis awoke, he saw his lovely sister in his arms, naked and peaceful as she continued to sleep next to him. The public's opinion simply didn't count as much as this wonderful lady in his, correction, the taxpayers' bed. He had never sworn not to commit incest, after all. He had taken an oath of office to do a good job for the nation, properly carrying out his duties as Chief Executive.

Luckily, the act for which some might still condemn him was no longer a crime. The Supreme Court decision of Nelson vs. Maine had overturned all incest laws in 2009. The majority opinion of 5 justices was that "insufficient public interest was affected, negatively or otherwise, by the practice of incest to justify a state ban of the sexual activity in question".

This ruling meant that incest was protected by the constitutional right to privacy. While the decision was still unpopular with the Religious Right, most people had come to grudgingly accept it. That didn't mean, however, that the social taboo had vanished. Many people would still regard it as "unbecoming" to the office of President.

The most that he could hope for was to finish his term. To seek a full term would be to throw away his party's chances of re-election, already slim. He might not even win the nomination.

While the Leader of the Free World thought about all of this, his sister, the official hostess of the White House, opened her eyes and looked at him with obvious passion.

"Good morning, lover," she winked at him.

"I thought you were going to call me, 'Mr. President'," I half-seriously complained.

"Most of the time, at least in public. Still, I do like to call you other things," she told him.

"Well, I don't exactly object to being called 'lover'. Patty never called me that, you know," he informed her.

"How sad! You know what is worse, though?" she asked facetiously.

"No, what?" he fell into her witty trap.

"I'm sore from wearing these fucking handcuffs, brother. Isn't it time to let me out of them? Not that I mind cuffs, but my wrists need a break!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll let you out of the cuffs!" he feigned irritation, before taking the keys of the pocket of his pants and using them on her.

"Thank you, Mr. President," she reacted.

"NOW you call me that," he griped.

"Oh, come on, you like this teasing and flirting as much as I do, don't you?" she pointed out.

"Alright, so I do. Perhaps we should try something different now. I have more time, since it's a Sunday. What do you say to a little buggery? You've had it up the ass before, so it should be no problem for you," he suggested.

"Anal sounds perfect, but let suck you off first, to get you nice and stiff, Mr. President. I want your cock as stiff as possible, to fill my back door. How does that sound to you?" she invited him.

President Mathis naturally had no objection to his sister's plan. He simply enjoyed it as she put her mouth and tongue on his semi-erect dick. She deliberately licked as much as she sucked, alternating frequently between those actions to increase her brother's pleasure.

She wanted to make sure that he was a big as he could be in order to stretch her ass out. There were few things that she loved more than anal, except possibly what she was already doing. To call her a cocksucking slut would be to compliment her, as she loved to be considered that.

Thalia gave him an extremely pleasurable blowjob, relishing the taste of his head in particular. Something about that smooth helmet especially appealed to her. Being uncircumcised, Howard also felt her mouth on his foreskin and that was an additional source of ecstasy. He had never really had his cock sucked by someone who fully appreciated what she was doing before. Patty resented it, so she didn't do it unless asked. He hadn't really been laid much since then.

Realizing that she might cause him to explode too soon if she kept it up, Mrs. Sanders let go of his dick with her mouth and bent over in front of the President. She grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart, offering him what he so clearly wanted.

Some might call me cliché, thought Howard to himself. A Greek man engaging in "Greek sex" is very stereotypical, but I don't care and besides, that was usually associated with homosexuality, not incest. I can't help the fact that I want my sister's bottom. Her ass IS mine and I intend to use it for my pleasure!

After carefully lubing Thalia up, President Mathis pushed his cock inside her asshole. While she felt a certain amount of pain during this penetration, it wasn't enough to dissuade her from accepting him eagerly up her butt. Russell had introduced her to anal sex and now she was doing the same for Howard, the 2nd great love of her life.

The President had more than his share of difficulty holding himself back from cumming too soon, as he had to adjust to how tight and hot his younger sister truly was there. The warming liquid made matters worse in this sense, but it was worth the struggle to experience that level of excitement.

Thalia's evident delight in her brother's use of her back door also aroused him considerably. Mathis had always heard that "real women don't like it up the ass", but his new lover gave that claim the lie. Evidently, certain ladies had been too quick to speak for their entire sex.

"Damn, sis, you're gonna make me cum too fast if you keep this up!" Howard warned her as he kept banging her behind.

"Who says it would be too soon? I'm actually milking your cock, to tell the truth. You've been holding off and frustrated long enough, don't you think? I do, anyway. My Master's satisfaction counts more than anything. I'm having plenty of fun and I DID cum last night, so I don't mind you going off before me," she encouraged him.

That information was just the knowledge that he needed. Howard Mathis, President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, could not control himself anymore. He shot his full load of cum in his sister's rectum, filling her ass with his spunk. Temporarily fatigued and satisfied, he leaned over her body, lying on top of her as his limp dick slipped out of her sphincter.

Her response was to turn over, face him, and plant a major kiss on his mouth. She made a special point of using a lot of tongue. She wanted him to know just how pleased she had been with his performance.

"Thank you, Big Brother. That was great! Guess we should rest a little and eat some breakfast, so we can regain our strength. Can't have you too tired and hungry to get it up, can we?" she commented.

"Absolutely not!" he agreed enthusiastically as they lay there for a few moments, letting their heartbeats return to normal. They would get up soon, but for now, they would relax. The rest of the day had plenty of time to do what else they wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Executive Incest Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds