• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Graduation Gift For My Brother

A Graduation Gift For My Brother

123

PREFACE

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and inspired by a thirty-second radio spot I heard on my way to work one day. In the spot, the radio station was giving away a trip for two to the Caribbean. The winner was a very sexy sounding woman with a husky voice, who could barely contain her excitement. When asked whom she was going to take with her on the trip, the woman surprisingly answered that she would take her younger brother who had just graduated (from what, she didn't say). Of course, my mind went into overdrive working up this fantasy! Suffice it to say, by the time I pulled into the parking lot for work, I had to relax for a few minutes to let my hard on deflate.

So, before the fleeting fantasy leaves my mind, I thought I'd put it down on paper. Of course, names, towns, places…everything is a figment of my imagination and any resemblance to names, towns, places…anything in real life is purely coincidental!

Enjoy!

THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS

Susan Watson's cell phone rang as her car moved another ten paces and stopped in the morning commute.

"Hello?"

"Sue, Jill. Hey, Z88 just said your name as the winner of the Caribbean Getaway contest! You have ten minutes to call before they draw another name!"

"Oh my god, oh my god!! Okay, okay…uhm…"

"Bye!"

"Oh…yeah, okay, bye…thanks Jill!" Susan said as the other end of the phone went dead. Her heart pounded as she sought the radio station's number in her cell phone's memory. She had programmed it just in case, and was now thankful that she did. She kept glancing between the road and her phone until she found the number and punched the 'talk' button. While listening to the phone ring, she made a mental note to thank her best friend, Jill, when she had the chance. She had decided to listen to a CD instead of the radio this morning, so she would have missed the announcement, if it weren't for Jill. The CD was now paused, as she waited.

"Z88, who's this?"

"Susan Watson!"

"Susan Watson! Congratulations!!! You beat the ten-minute deadline! How's it feel to be going to the Caribbean?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, I can't believe it!" Susan gasped into her phone, her breathy, husky voice dripped with sexiness on radios in cars and homes across town!

"Are you ready for some fun in the sun, Susan?" The DJ asked in that typical vanilla voice that all DJs seem to inherit or learn.

"I sure am," Susan said before squealing! "I'm so excited! I can't believe this!!"

"Can I ask who are you going to take with you?"

"Oh, my brother, Jim!"

"Oh…okay! Did you lose a bet to him or something!" The DJ joked at the unexpected answer.

"No, no," Susan replied. "He just graduated college with honors. He worked very hard so he deserves a break!"

"Hey, great, alright then! Hang on the line for some information, Susan! Tell everyone: Which radio station gives you the only summer getaway?"

"Z88!" Susan squealed, as the DJ cut her off from being on the air and put her on hold.

Ten minutes later and after giving the station her contact info, she pulled into the parking garage of the beverage company at which she worked as Assistant Marketing Director. She sat in her car for a moment, still disbelieving what had just happened. She thought of Jimmy, her younger brother, and how excited he would be to know she was taking him along, if he hadn't heard it already on the radio!

As she made her way through the garage toward her office, she thought of how close she had become to her brother. Even though nearly ten years separated them, Jimmy had always been there for her, helping her throughout her young life. At sixteen years of age, when she struggled to learn the piano, her brother, the prodigy, was there to help her. When she struggled in college with her calculus and statistics, her brother, the genius, made it look simple; always helping without making her feel inadequate. And now, at twenty-one, he was graduating from an Ivy League college with the highest honors.

Susan couldn't be prouder of her little brother, as she settled into her office chair, the door to her office shut. Muted voices and telephone rings permeated the walls. She smiled and hit the speakerphone on the 3-line telephone sitting on her desk. The sound of the dial tone filled the room. She dialed her brother's cell phone number and waited. On the third ring, Jimmy Watson voice filled her office through the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey squirt, whatcha doin?"

"Watchin TV," Jimmy replied. "What's up?"

"I have a surprise for you?"

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Jimmy asked again, his interest peaked.

"How dya like to go to the Caribbean with me?"

"No way! Seriously?"

"Seriously! I just won the trip on Z88!"

"Wow! I've never won anything on the radio," Jimmy said in his boyish, yet analytical manner. "Statistically speaking, the odds are not very good, and…"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Listen little brother, is this gonna interfere with commencements?" Susan asked.

"I dunno. When do we go?"

"Radio station says we have to go next week. I can get away from work. Can you swing it?"

"For how long?"

"A week," Susan answered.

"Uh…that should work. Commencements aren't for three more weeks. I'm just hanging around until then! But, are you sure you wanna take me, Sue?"

"Sure, why not?"

"I dunno," Jimmy replied, "just seems like you might have more fun with someone else, like Jill."

"Don't be silly! You've worked really hard on your studies and you deserve a break. Think of it as repayment for all those times you helped me out: Piano, calc, stat…"

"Econ, your computer classes, world geography…" Jimmy added.

"Okay, okay!" Susan replied, jokingly annoyed. "This can be my graduation present to you!"

"Okay, you've convinced me!" Jimmy answered.

"Trust me, little brother, your big sister's more fun than you think!" Susan said. She hadn't meant it to come out in a sexy tone, but it had.

"O-kay," Jim said, drawing the word out as if unsure.

"Cool, well start pulling out your beach wear!" Susan said, cheerfully, thinking of her own clothes she owned.

"Sure."

"Okay, well listen, I have to go. I got a real job, you know…not like that nerdy, research assistant stuff you're gonna be doing for your graduate work!"

Jimmy laughed and said, "Okay, sis. See ya."

"Okay bye."

"Bye"

Susan cut the speakerphone and leaned back into her chair, smiling to herself in pensive thought. She thought of how her little brother had grown into a handsome young man, with dark eyes and dark, wavy hair that looked perpetually disheveled. His body had filled out over the last several years, but he had maintained his strikingly handsome yet boyish good looks. Susan often thought her little brother looked like Dr. John Carter on the television series, 'ER'. She looked forward to spending a week with her little brother.

SIBLING LOVE REDEFINED

Four days after winning the contest, Susan and Jim checked into respective hotel rooms at the five-star Hotel Grandeur in the heart of St. Croix's main city, Christiansted. After perusing the room's amenities, Jim went to the door connecting his room to his sister's room. He opened it and knocked on the identical door belonging to his sister's room.

"Hold on," he heard Susan say, before she unlocked and opened the door. Turning back toward her bed, she groaned, "Ugh! I'm bushed!" She threw herself back onto the Queen-size bed; staring up at the ceiling fan spinning slowly overhead. Her brother took a seat in a nearby chair, as he fought not to gaze up his sister's skirt, which had risen slightly. "So, you wanna hit the beach?" She asked, still staring at the spinning fan.

"Uhm, sure," Jimmy mumbled as he caught a slight glimpse of his sister's pink panties. He was reminded of how much his sister looked like the actress, Renee Zellweger, with her fair skin, pronounced cheekbones and full, pouty lips. He recalled the time he saw the beautiful actress in her first popular movie, and how he had marveled at the resemblance to his sister, with the cascading blond hair and dreamy, blue eyes atop a small, tightly packed body. Jimmy also recalled how he had dreamt that night of making love to the beautiful actress. And, as fuzzy as dreams go, he had also wondered when he awoke, if it wasn't, perhaps, his sister in the dream rather than the actress?

"Okay, I'm gonna change then," Susan said, rising without warning on her elbows and catching her little brother off guard; noticing his gaze diverting immediately from between her thighs. Susan watched her brother's face turn crimson, as she felt a hot flash shoot through her, realizing her brother had been staring up her skirt. In her mind, she smiled a wicked smile as she stared at her little brother.

"Okay," Jim mumbled nervously, avoiding eye contact and standing. He headed back into his room, turning on his television.

Susan smiled to herself as she heard the unmistakable sound of The Discovery Channel emanating from her brother's room, before she closed the bathroom door and stripped naked.

Half an hour later, Susan entered her brother's room through the shared doors. "Okay, I'm ready, squirt!" She said, noticing her brother had slipped on his swimming trunks; a towel wrapped around his neck as he lay upon the bed on one side, watching intently the habits of green sea turtles. "Hey!" Susan yelled jokingly at his unresponsiveness. "Ready?"

"Uhm, yeah," Jim said, rising and switching off the television as he followed his sister into her room. His attention moved from her wet, slick-backed hair to her near-perfect ass, visible through a colorful, yet thin and transparent wrap covering Susan's hips. Her taut ass was on full display due to the small, g-string she was sporting, allowing Jim to gaze lustfully at his sister's mouth-watering cheeks, as they jiggled with every step.

"You got everything?" Susan said, turning suddenly and intentionally to see if her brother was checking out her ass. He was. Again, Susan felt a slight twinge shoot through her pussy, as she smiled wickedly, staring at her little brother through her dark sunglasses. She glanced down at his crotch, noticing a slight bulge in his pants.

"Yup, I'm all set!" Jimmy said, trying to sound casual; hoping his sister had not noticed his rising boner. He prayed for it to deflate, but when he saw his sister's tits nearly exploding from the very small, white, separate top, he knew he would have no such luck. His cock twitched as he gazed at the swells of his sister's breasts, glistening from the lotion she had applied to them.

"Let's go then!" Susan said, turning and heading toward the beachfront shore. A slight sway filled her hips from the knowledge that her brother was gazing at her sweet ass.

On the beach, Susan lay in the hot sun pretending to read her suspense novel but secretly watching Jimmy spread lotion on his body. Susan couldn't help but feel spasms shoot through her pussy as she watched her brother's slender, toned body flexing with every move. She licked her lips before realizing what she was doing and pushing the lustful thoughts from her head. She returned to her book as Jimmy put on his sunglasses and leaned back on his hands, soaking up the scenery, which was filled with nubile, young girls nearly half Susan's age.

After soaking in the sun for about thirty minutes, Jim decided to cool off. "Well, I'm going in," he said, glancing briefly at his sister as he made his way toward the clear, blue water.

"Okay," Susan replied, gazing at her brother momentarily before returning to her book. But her thoughts returned to Jimmy, as she gazed at him through her dark glasses, running a long, red fingernail across her bottom lip. Susan set her book down and allowed her mind to wander, as she continued gazing at her little brother who, after cooling off for a few minutes, had struck up a conversation with a young girl.

Susan wondered if her little brother was still a virgin? He certainly had the looks to get laid, but his focus on his studies had prevented him from developing social skills until only recently. Susan wondered if the girl he was speaking to was his type? Her mind envisioned the two, young kids fucking, as she bit her bottom lip and squeezed her thighs. Her mind flashed a vision of her brother's cock slipping between the young girls lips, as a moan escaped Susan's lips.

"What is wrong with me?" She whispered to herself, standing and deciding she needed to cool off herself. Heading toward the foamy water, Susan could feel several men's eyes upon her as her small, tight body swayed as she walked. She worked hard to stay in shape, so she welcomed the hot stares, which now included her brother's.

"Going in?" he said, watching his sister walk by him and the young girl.

"Yup," Susan replied, noticing the ice-cold stare from the young girl. Susan waded into the water, letting the coolness relax her as she sunk in to her neck and turned. Her brother had ended his conversation with the young girl and returned to his seat, sitting up and gazing in his sister's direction through his sunglasses.

Susan swam and splashed, bouncing and turning, letting the water drip from her wet body as she subconsciously put on a sexy show for her brother. After a few minutes, she ran her hands over her hair as she stood in the water facing her brother. Moisture dripped from her plump breasts, as she discretely glanced in her brother's direction, while adjusting her g-string at her hips. Jimmy's head seemed riveted in her direction, she noted, smiling. His sunglasses seemingly pointed right at her, as she began to make her way back to their spot.

"Phew!" she said, reaching their settlement and grabbing her towel. "That felt good!" She said, toweling off in front of her brother, as he gazed up at her through his glasses. A noticeable bulge was present in his trunks.

Jimmy Watson gazed lustfully at his sister. He hadn't really realized that his sister's white bikini might be transparent when wet, but he now sat gazing at her hard, dark nipples visible through the semi-transparent, wet material. He let his gaze wander to her wet mound, which displayed the slightest pink spot with a thin, dark line running down the center of the wet cloth. Jimmy's cock uncoiled further, as he adjusted himself and gazed at his sister's pussy through the wet material. Susan sat back on her towel and turned toward her brother.

"Put some lotion on me?" She asked, holding the tube of sunscreen up toward her brother, as she gazed at him. She had put her sunglasses on again.

"Uhm, sure," Jimmy said, grabbing the tube quickly but taking his time in moving toward her, hoping his sister would turn away and not notice his hard cock. Luckily for him, she did.

"Thanks," Susan replied as she lay on her stomach and reached back to unsnap her bikini top, letting it fall to the sand. The creamy, white sides of her breasts were barely visible to her brother, as he began to rub lotion across her back. "Mmmm," Susan moaned, her head to one side and resting on her forearms. "That feels good," she added, as her little brother rubbed and massaged lotion across her back, briefly swiping the sides of her breasts. As he traveled further down toward his sister's exposed ass cheeks, he wondered momentarily whether to continue, when Susan spoke. "Make sure to get my butt cheeks, or I won't be able to sit down the rest of the week, and it'll be your fault!" she kidded, as she glanced back at her little brother and grinned. Her breast rose slightly, as Jimmy's eyes caught a brief glimpse of nipple, before he recovered.

"Is that humor?" He quipped, trying his best to keep the conversation light and hope that his swelling cock would deflate. As he rubbed the lotion across his sister's sumptuous cheeks, she moaned again, lifting her hips slightly. Without thinking, she spread her legs a bit and gave her brother a view of her mound from behind, and the indentation that her slit was making against the white cloth of the bikini g-string.

Jimmy Watson's cock hardened to full staff for his sister. And Susan Watson's cunt was soaked for her brother. Yet, neither brother nor sister realized or acknowledged the other's desires. At least, not yet.

Jimmy glanced around briefly, wandering if anyone was paying them any attention. But, no one did. Even the young girl with which he had struck up a conversation was gone. Jimmy did his best not to think of his sister's body as he finished rubbing lotion on it. "There you go," he said throwing the tube down next to her. "Protected by Ethylhexyl p-Methozycinnamate," he added with a wiseass tone.

"What?" Susan grumbled, not getting his reference to the active ingredient in most sun block.

"Nothing," Jimmy said, chuckling, as he lay on his stomach next to his sister, only a bit lower, so that his gaze rested on her exposed, glistening asscheeks.

"You are so weird," she replied, turning her head to look down at him. They gazed at each other through their sunglasses, neither saying much as the hot sun soaked into their already glistening bodies.

After several hours on the beach, brother and sister walked to a nearby food stand and had lunch. Susan continued to sway and flaunt her sexuality for her brother, convincing herself it was more for the men on the beach than anything else. And Jimmy continued to take in his sister's beauty, as she walked ahead of him, bent over in front of him and brushed up against him when they walked. For his part, Jimmy fought hard to keep his raging hard on under control. He longed to whip it out and stroke it to orgasm, but the thought only fueled his raging hormones. And so, he forced his mind to analyze his surroundings: What was the bacteria level of the water? What was used to make his fruity drink blue? And of course, what were the odds of a seagull shitting on him?

He continued these thoughts as they made their way back to their spot on the beach and hung out until late afternoon, when Susan had finally had enough.

"Well, squirt, stick a fork in me I'm done," Susan said, turning toward the hotel. "You staying longer?" She asked.

"Yeah, just a bit."

"Okay, see you inside," Susan replied.

"Okay," Jim said, laying back and staring up into the sky through his sunglasses.

Twenty minutes later, he grew bored and headed back. In his hotel room, he dropped his belongings as he heard the sound of the shower. He walked over to the doors separating his room from his sisters, which were still both wide open, and cautiously stepped into his sister's room. Susan was in the shower. Immediately, Jimmy noticed that his sister had left the bathroom door half open, as she hummed a pleasant tune.

Jimmy wasn't sure what possessed him to do it, but he had a sudden urge to see if he could glance his sister naked. He quietly walked over to the bathroom door and peeked inside. To his disappointment, his sister was hidden behind a heavy curtain. Just then, the shower stopped running, as Jimmy's eyes widened and his heart quickened. Quickly, he backed away and went back into his room, stopping in the doorways separating the rooms. Hidden mostly in his darkening room and peering through the crack in the doors, he could see the shower curtain in the bathroom mirror, as it moved aside and his naked sister stepped out. He caught a glimpse of her pert tits, capped with raspberry nipples, hardening from the sudden breeze. Jimmy had a hard time seeing his sister's crotch, as he shoved a hand into his trunks and stroked his cock.

As luck would have it, Susan swung the bathroom door fully open and toweled her hair, as her little brother now gazed at her stubbled mound, his cock growing as he fisted it harder. Without warning, he lost his load. The sexual torture that his sister had put him through earlier had brought him closer and closer to the edge, so that now, without realizing it, he had orgasmed within minutes. His semen soaked into his trunks, as he backed away and headed quickly into his own bathroom to shower.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Graduation Gift For My Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds