• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fight

A Fight

"What do you mean you have to work?!" I said angrily. "We've been planning this night for weeks and we already had to cancel the last two times!"

"Ariadne, I know. I'm sorry, I couldn't say no-"

"Yes," I interjected, "you could have, but you chose not to, again. I don't want to hear it, Jason. I'm pissed."

Jason reached out to pull me close, but I pulled my hand away and walked towards our bedroom. I could hear him calling me to come back and talk, but I just shut the door. I wasn't ready to forgive him yet.

I contemplated just going to bed, but I was so upset I knew I needed to relax first, so I thought a nice warm shower might help. As I was getting undressed, Jason walked into the room and I could feel his eyes watching me. Rather than stopping, I began to take off each article of clothing slowly, knowing it would turn him on and yet frustrate him since he knew I was too angry to have sex with him.

I took off my top, then slowly unhooked my bra before walking across the room. I unzipped my jeans, bending over to remove them as I heard him shift and let out a sigh of appreciation as I pulled my panties off. Completely naked, I picked up a towel, pretending to cover myself as I bent over slowly to grab my nightie from the bottom drawer. I heard him move across the room, and as I stood up, I saw him standing in the entryway to the bathroom. As I walked to the bathroom, I waited for him to step aside, but he just stood there. I knew he wanted me to have to squeeze by him. I could have quickly pushed past him, but I wasn't going to let him think he'd gotten the best of me, so I made sure to let my body rub against his as I passed. Of course my attempt at turning him on also had the same effect on me, but I certainly wasn't about to let on!

I put my hand on the door and said, "Do you mind?" He raised an eyebrow, but obligingly got out of the way so I could shut the door. "Damn," I said under my breath. Now I was super turned on. I turned on the shower and stepped in. Standing under the water I closed my eyes and put shower gel on my my hands as they glided down my body, following the path of the warm water starting at my neck, over my breasts, down my abdomen, until they were nestled between my thighs. Just as I was feeling relaxed enough, I felt cold air as the shower door opened, and I quickly pulled my hands away as Jason walked into the shower, completely naked.

"I'm almost done," I said, as I tried, and failed, to keep my eyes on his face. I could see he was as turned on as I was, but at least I could hide it I thought.

"You're always saying how we shouldn't waste water, and I needed a shower too," replied Jason.

Glaring at him, I said, "Fine, I'm going to bed," and turned quickly to step out of the shower. I remembered that I hadn't washed all the soap off when I lost my footing and started to fall. Jason quickly reached out pulling my body against his. We stood there for a minute, his arms tight against my waist, my wet body slick against his as my breasts heaved against his chest, and I could feel his erection against my thigh. Letting out a ragged sigh, I mumbled, "Thanks," and pushed him away gently as I stepped out of the shower.

As I finished getting ready for bed I heard him getting out of the shower and quickly slipped into bed, not wanting any more confrontations tonight.

As he got into bed, I turned my back towards him. I could feel him looking at me, but ignored it waiting for him to go to sleep. But he didn't. He put a hand on my waist and slid it around me drawing my body against his. For a split second I let it happen without resistance, then pushed his hand away saying, "I'm trying to sleep. And, I'm still mad at you," and moved away from him to the edge of the bed.

I felt him start to move away. And as I tried to will myself to sleep and ignore him, he suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist again, his other hand grabbing my wrists and holding them in front of me forcing my body against his. I tried to struggle, but it didn't faze him as he whispered in my ear how he loved the way my nightgown felt against his body and all my struggling just made it feel that much better. I stopped struggling, tensing my body so as not to feel anything, to not let him get to me. He gently kissed the back of my neck and said, "Tense your body all you want, pretty soon you'll be begging me not to stop."

I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of winning so I tried to focus on anything but his hand fondling my breasts as he kissed my neck and my shoulders. He pressed the other hand holding my wrists against my clit pushing my body more firmly against his so that I could feel his erection against my ass. I refused to give in, hoping he'd give up soon. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore without letting out a moan as he pressed his cock more firmly against my ass, he suddenly stopped. Thinking I'd won this little battle, I let out a sigh of relief. But as I started to move away again, he flipped me over onto my back, and before I had a chance to move away he was on top of me, pushing my arms above my head as he reached for something on the nightstand. I see the cuffs from the corner of my eye and struggle even more, but it's too late. He has my arms restrained and I am completely at his mercy now.

He begins kissing my cheek, my chin, my neck, my shoulders as he pushes the front of my nightie down and uncovers my breasts. I keep my body completely tense as begins kissing my breasts, down to my navel. I clench my legs together refusing to let him get to me. He kisses the top of my thighs as his hands work their way up from my ankles gently pushing my legs apart until he can kiss my inner thighs. "Oh fuck", I whisper to myself as I feel his hot breath just inches from my clit. As his tongue gently circles my clit I can't control the moan that escapes from my lips. His mouth plants itself firmly against my clit and I can't control myself as my body writhes, silently begging him to keep going. His fingers make their way inside me, first one, then two, but it's not enough. I need him. I need to feel him inside me. But I know he won't give me what I want unless I beg.

Just as I'm about to give in, he moves away and starts kissing my breasts, taking one nipple into his mouth, while fondling the other. He knows exactly what do, but I can't let him see he's getting to me. His kisses start getting more intense as he works his way down my body again. This time my legs willingly part as he begins kissing my clit as his fingers enter me again.

"Oh God," I moan, "please." He pulls himself up, his lips against my ear, his fingers still inside me, and whispers, "Please what?"

"Please let me go," I say, stubbornly refusing to let him win. He stares at me, and I feel sure he can see through me. But then he says, ok, and releases my arms from their restraint, but still continues pushing his fingers inside me, pushing them in and out slowly, while looking me in the eye, daring me to stop him.

I close my eyes, trying to resist, but after a few more hours, I just can't take it anymore and I moan another, "Please!"

"Please what?" he replies.

"Please fuck me, please fuck-" Before I even finish he pushes his cock deep inside me, my body rises to meet his, my arms clawing against his back, pulling him deep inside me wanting more, not wanting him to stop. It feels so good that I don't care about winning, I just don't want it to stop. With every thrust, I can feel myself about to come, but I want to feel him come inside me.

"Oh God, Jason, don't stop. I want to feel you come inside me. I don't think I can hold on much longer."

"Not yet," he says, as he slowly withdraws, and the emptiness feels like an ache as I beg him not to stop. With his hands on my waist, he turns me over onto my stomach. With one hand pushing firmly against my clit, he wraps the other hand in my hair, pulling me up to kiss him. "What do you want me to do to you?" he asks.

"Fuck me, Jason. I want to feel you inside me again." And with one swift movement he thrusts his cock deep inside me again, my pussy tightening around him with each thrust. Our breaths more ragged as his hand tightens around my waist, his face buried in my neck. I feel his body tense, as my body clenches feeling orgasm after orgasm wash over me as I feel him climax inside me and I can't think straight anymore. With each aftershock my pussy tightens around his cock and I feel him quiver with each movement, both of us lost in the moment, feeling his warm breath against my neck as our bodies start to relax again.

He kisses me gently. "Forgive me?"

"Hmm, maybe after a few more nights like this," I say, kissing him back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds