• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Anger Ch. 03

Master's Anger Ch. 03

Katt was more than a little worried. Master has been so nice the last three days. She had packed and prepared for her trip south and He had helped. She took the time to show Him around her hometown and He liked it. They found a coffee shop that make coffee strong enough for Him and boy, did He like it strong. Their lovemaking had been passionate and His touch tender. He took all the time to touch and explore her body; she swore there was not a single inch He had not probed, pinched, rubbed. licked. nibbled or outright bitten! Katt loved the way He made sure she felt every inch of His over 8 inch cock as it ran in and out of her tight pussy. What had her worried was she knew He was not near through punishing her! The wait for the next shoe to drop was what had her trying to grow eyes in the back of her head!

As she packed the new toys they picked out at the local "toy" store she heard His commanding voice in the southern drawl that made her wet every time she heard it. "Katt come in here now!" Fuck that NOW! Almost made her cum right then and there.

As katt approached her master she lithely went to her knees. Arms behind her back sitting on her heels eyes looking toward Him. She had that kneel down pat! "How may I serve you Master?' katt smiled.

"Open wide, slut", Master barked at her.

Obediently without hesitation she opened her mouth to have a ring gag thrust into it and pushed behind her teeth. Fuck He bought that yesterday! The gag opened her mouth fully but left it available for whatever he devised. Grabbing her long blonde hair (God she loved this!) He forced her to kneel over the solid oak coffee table He bought her at a yard sell earlier. She knows now why he wanted it so badly! Face down he bound her arms behind her, her hand touching the opposite elbow he tied them securely then to a loop around her neck that way he secured them where she could not lower them at all! Swiftly He locked her ankles into a spreader bar then her knees to the solid legs of the table. She was helpless and her mouth wedged open! The blindfold was next depriving her of this sense as well. Wiggling she knew her helpless state.

"Hummm I love a helpless katt." His laugh told her that the fun was just beginning. The crop impacting her ass told her even more. Once, twice four times it lashed out to impact the delicate white flesh of her upturned ass. She flinched as her ass took the crop's impact 4 more times in rapid succession, reddening her soft skin. The burn continued as the hard stinging crop raised long angry welts on her. Finally she let out a long moan that was half anguish half ecstasy.

"What have we here, a little slut that loves her spankings?"

Drool pooled out onto the tabletop as she tried to answer her Master knowing His command was just that. No matter if you are gagged or not ALWAYS answer Him. "Yggares saaarg haut ummeeee!"

Wiggling trying to relieve her knees she feels her Master rub that ice over her hot burning skin then let out an EEEEEP as the ice is pushed deep into her asshole! Damn she should hate that but doesn't and hopes he has more planned for that area.

Bending down behind her Master , He breathes and blows warm air across her vulva. His tongue flicks out to lightly touch over her freshly shaved vulva and luscious-steaming cunt! Katt screams and bucks and collapses onto the table her asshole cold her pussy hot! Master pulls her legs apart a bit more and His tongue lightly runs itself over the pink rosebud of her asshole before licking it fully. Unable to help her self she screams with the sudden feeling of that little action. They had talked of this online but oh god and now here it is, Him doing it to her for the first time. Unable to move or even beg for more of His tongue she relaxes as He expertly and deftly tongues her tight bunghole. Then He pulls away and she feels His tongue dart into her pussy where it meets the dewy fluid that flows out almost drenching his face. Unable to stop herself she cums without waiting for His command willing to take whatever consequence this action causes! She moans and jerks and cried out over the ring gag. Shivering to her very core as He turns her slippery inner organs into an inferno of burning membranes. Fuck her! Master could make her do anything He wanted! His tongue laps and thrusts in and out of her pussy as she gives Him more and more of her juices.

Giving way to her strong emotions that churns inside her and flows deeply through her belly, she surges her humid juicy slit against His face and tries to clamp her spreads legs and thighs on His head but to no avail!

Her thighs flex turbulently, muscles tensing as He tongues her hot, slippery rift. Now and again He tongue the tip of the ultra sensitive little organ whose head emerged just at the apex of her cleft, and each time her entire body would jerk and she would clench her bound hands. She hunches as well as her ropes will allow trying to guide her red gash more into His face.

Master takes the time to tongue and suck her flowing, twitching opening until His mouth and jaws ached. He spent long minutes tongue flicking her clitoris. She cries out with ecstasy and jerks and twitches helplessly. Her face is flesh with her spending lusts.

Once again her vagina contracts chaotically again and again. His tongue probes the length of its rosy lips up and down, again and again. Her clenching cunt spasms more, Master tastes the slippery salty secretions and commands her to release more. She tries to grab His head but she cannot reach that far. She cries out in her desire to touch her Master, the One that is showing her so much attention! She tries to beg Him to stop thru the gag, to put it in to fuck her. He does not! He makes her moan and gasp anew by extending two fingers and watching the soft labia fold in, resisting without avail as He pushes His thick fingers into her, deep inside her as they will go!

"Arr-gggh" she manages to throat out. FUCK why won't He fuck me!

His fingers jammed deep. With swift stokes, he whips them in and out, fucking her with joined fingers that he parts each time He has them well within that spasming well of sensation. Another orgasm flows through her as she groans as though in pain. Fuck he can spank me all day long she thinks but I am fucking cumming anyway!

Whipping out His fingers so suddenly as to wrench from her a gagging throaty response, He moves behind her with the speed of a young man seeing his first naked woman! He has enjoyed all that He has done to her and her responses, now it is time to feel her with His most sensitive body member!.

His voice almost growling with lust, "You want my cock slut?"

Katt almost screams in frustration as she garbles the answer "OH GAWD YES!!!"

Master tries not to let her know He is eager to be inside her. Smacking her red ass. "I can't hear you slut" He snarls.

Taking her time she manage to make herself understandable as she cried "FUCK ME MASTER!"

Her long manipulated vaginal opening is hanging open, like a hungry mouth. Wanting to be filled with that rock hard cock. Cramming His dick between the wide-parted lobes to vent his passion in her depths, he groans and thrusts into her. Her bound knees wide, her ankles held wider she is helpless to stop his first deep hard thrust and to feel His ball sack slap against her! She sighs happily as her thick spongy lips grip His big cock and feels Him take her like she loves! Hard deep and fast! He begins to pump her, streaking in and out of that hot slippery furrow.

She moves as much and the bindings will allow her. Her clinging lips of elastic grips His flesh and pushes against His hard probing bone. She tires to absorb Him in her eagerly clutching vagina. Pushing her well spanked ass into Him trying to gain more depth to His thrusts. Her hips grinding wantonly. His hand finds her clit to rub and pinch it as waves of ecstasy crash over her. Her stuffed cunt twitching and squeezing, seeking to suck out His semen. This horny submissive woman's body is racked with uncontrolled spasms as the full force of His pounding prick drives again and again into her wet throbbing slit.

The fervidly, glorious erotic feel of His voluptuously proportioned submissive bound and gagged under Him, trying her best to move and fuck Him in return spurs and fires Him even more. He plunges His ripely swollen prick deep, again and again, feeding the scorching needs of her ravening cunt. Her thrusting back with furious jerks of her pelvis and the sensation of lust clutches her more and more intensely.

Grabbing her waist length blonde hair hH pulls back her head and demands she not cum again without permission causing her to hold back that river juice she feels about to explode into her cunt. She can hardly remember the hours they had worked on her orgasm control until she could literally cum at His command, which He even made her do when at dinner with her mom one night! Luckily she was able to duck into a bathroom stall!

Rocking back and forth on His knees. He slaps her inner flesh with the pulsating weight and fiery flesh of His cock with each hard stab, He fucks her almost viciously. Beneath him the crooning blonde submissive, He so fucking owns, squirms and murmurs rapturously along. She pumps her hips in a sensual daze and His hard long cock glides in and out the slippery avenue of her vagina to complete carnal fulfillment.

Leaning against her perspiring flesh Her master relaxes for a few moments on top of her, prolonging the session, soaking His fervid meat-staff in her, enfolding her warm softness against His chest. Her bound hands finding and pinching his chest muscles and hair - anything to touch Him!

She grows impatient, seeking relief of the new sexual tension boiling inside her. To show Him her need she tightens up her strong vaginal muscles and squeezes, until He shudders at all the sweet pressure she exerts around His deep sunk cock. Again He lifts Himself above her holding Himself up on His palms, He pulls out his long fleshly staff and slams into her again.

Her tits smashed against the table, she wants them to be pinched and pulled so badly. She moans wildly into the gag and sighs in relief when she feels it loosened and removed. She sighs out "thank you Master." then she gulps taking her chances, "Master please one request?"

Grunting master responds ":Yes, what is it katt?"

"Fuck me! Ram me! make me fucking hurt!"

Placing His hands on her ass He does! The blood pounding in His temples He gives to her all He has! With ramming sexuality in a reckless invasion of the farthest precincts of her silken lined vagina. Grinding and slamming, He pummels and punctures her, making her groan, her teeth biting her bottom lip until it swells, her face lost in a mask of ecstasy her entire body jarring with His charging hips.

Moaning he decides instantly well to leave His mark of semen in her. Suddenly he removes His blood engorged cock from her pussy. Taking the pulsing cock He pushes it firmly against her tight asshole and then breaking through the straining muscles He buries himself 8 and one half inches deep into her anal canal! Screaming in pain and loving the feel of her Master forcing Himself in there, katt begs for the release only an orgasm will give her! "Master - please I beg you let this girl cum!"

Her response is a grunted command of "Cum!" That word is all it takes for her to completely lose herself in the orgasm that takes her almost out of body in its intensity. Her eyes almost rolling back in her head she goes limp and is barely aware of the hot spurts of white liquid pumping into her ass canal. The sticky hot cum of her Master marking her and claiming her whole body as His.

Spent Master falls onto her back. Resting, making her support Him. Katt is where she wants to be. Whether bound and gagged or being held tenderly in His arms. No matter she is safe, she is His and wants no other place to be. Her lesson learned as she sees Master, her Master, can be gentle, loving but firm and commanding taking and giving pleasure. Katt knows that life has changed for her - she is His - owned by Him in her mind and she knows this is what she wants and needs. Smiling she waits for Master to release her from her ropes for His pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Anger Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds