• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Susan's Request Ch. 05

Susan's Request Ch. 05

123456

Please email me with your comments or suggestions as I appreciate readers when they take the time to email. This was written for a special person and I hope these fantasies excite and satisfy her.

Susan's Request - A Teacher's Rendezvous

Susan was a teacher at Randall College and was highly respected by the faculty because of her professional manner. One simple mistake awhile back and now she was being controlled by one of her students. Kaz was a 22-year-old exchange student from Russia who used an erotic phone sex conversation to blackmail Susan into being his slave. Although married, Susan managed to keep her covert affair relatively secret from her husband until now. He sensed something was wrong at work and it was bothering her so he attempted to find out if he could help.

Always a loving and devoted husband, Jay was concerned for Susan and asked, "Honey, I have noticed you acting strange lately, is there anything I can help you with?" The whole affair with Kaz was bothering her more and more as time went on and she decided it was time to come clean.

Unable to look at Jay, Susan began, "Actually, I am being pestered by this student at the school who keeps saying sexy things to me." She wanted to tell Jay the whole story but didn't quite know how to do it. "He keeps asking me out even though I tell him no, that I am married," she said and continued with, "He won't take no for an answer." It was all she could do to reveal this much and couldn't find enough courage to tell Jay any additional lucid details. She would leave it at that and try to build up enough nerve later to tell him more.

Jay's heart beat a little faster as he had been having fantasies lately and they involved Susan having sex with another man. He realized that a lot of men wanted their wives to have sex with other men but most didn't follow through with their dreams. He seized the opportunity and decided to go for it.

"You know dear, I have been wanting to see you have sex with someone else and I know you aren't in favor of it," he said. "I know its crazy but I get a hardon whenever I think of you naked with another man," he confessed.

This new bold move of Jay's caught Susan off guard and she didn't know if she should continue with her confession about Kaz. "I know we have talked about it before and you don't like the idea. We don't have to go all the way with anyone, just flirt and fool around a bit," Jay added. With that he hugged her close and she could feel his tenderness.

Her mind worked feverish to find a way to tell Jay further details of her sordid affair with Kaz and also the one with the couple Ron and Julie. Then Ivan and Vanya flashed into her memory and she just couldn't explain all the others as well as Kaz so she remained silent. Later she would confess more to Jay but right now, he knew enough to put his male hormones to work thinking of ways to convince his wife to have an extra marital affair.

"Think about what I said Susan as I get very horny thinking about you with another man." Jay whispered softly to her, as they were getting ready for bed. The following hour of lovemaking was the hottest and most lustful in recent years for the two and Susan had to admit that her husband was extremely aroused.

It had been a torrid night and morning came way too early for the pair. Jay watched his attractive wife get ready for work and marveled at her sexy body. At 5'6" and with the two most beautifully shaped breasts, all his buddies envied him. In a bikini, she drew stares from all men who still had virility in their loins as she didn't have an ounce of fat. Yes, he thought to himself as he watched her don her clothes, he was going to work on getting her to accept his devilish plan.

Susan was very relieved to have confessed some of what she had done and was determined to try her utmost to regain control over what Kaz was doing to her. If only she hadn't shown weakness when the phone calls started and had not used all that sex talk with Kaz, she wouldn't be in this mess. With a determined shrug, she kissed Jay and both left for work.

Kaz had been thinking heavily for a few days and he finally came up with his next plan for Susan. He wanted her to seduce a young girl from a freshmen or sophomore class and entice her over to his place. The thought of forcing Susan to actually touch and caress another woman's body was turning Kaz into a quivering hulk.

He also planned to have Ron and Julie join them as well as his two compatriots, Ivan and Vanya. Getting Ron and Julie there was no problem as both wanted more action with Susan and even though Julie was lusting for another round with Susan, Ron was determined to have his turn. Watching his wife seduce Susan in the car had given Ron the mother of all hardons and he had to admit, he had a burning desire to fuck Susan.

Once Ivan and Vanya heard that there would be three women involved, they were more than willing to join in the fun. The memory of that afternoon with Kaz's sexy teacher was still vivid in their minds and it had been the best time of their young lives.

This was a very devious plan, which was formed with the assistance of Julie who was also a mastermind when it came to arranging things such as this. During their scheming, Julie had informed Kaz about the sexual exploits of one of the freshmen at the college by the name of Sandy Fulton. Sandy was a full fledge lesbian and in fact, Julie had a short affair with her last semester and was still on good terms with her. She informed Kaz that this girl was probably the hottest chick in the school and the only reason she cooled the affair was the fact Sandy was far too controlling. Julie chuckled with the knowledge Kaz knew she could not stand being controlled by another individual. Julie was the ultimate planner and master who got her thrills by turning others into her slaves.

"Yeah, I can imagine what that did to you when she tried to put you under her spell," Kaz said. "It sounds like Sandy would be a good match for our little, submissive Susan and it would be fun to watch her turn Susan into a little, bad girl," Kaz continued with greater excitement as he fantasized of all the possibilities. Julie's plan for having this Sandy ravish Susan's sexy body rather than his original plan was far better.

After a long, exciting evening making all the arrangements, both Julie and Kaz were extremely aroused with the visions of watching the innocent teacher get seduced by one of her young female students.

Julie was actually a little jealous at first when Kaz mentioned getting another girl to join in the fun, but quickly accepted it once she saw the erotic possibilities for her and husband Ron. They could all watch the two women going at it and afterwards, Susan and Sandy would be turned into fuck toys by all the men. A shiver ran through Julie as she thought of the guys forcing Sandy to succumb to their lustful demands. They would be in for a real dogfight with Sandy, as she would not give up her body easily.

Julie would certainly join in and she relished having raw sex with one of Kaz's friends, as both were hunks or even one of the girls for that matter. Once she was aroused it didn't matter to her which gender she had sex with, as she was bi-sexual and loved sex in any way, shape or form.

As the day passed, Susan became more and more apprehensive as she expected to receive another note. Sure enough, during the break between classes, Kaz passed her door and noticed she was at her desk so he paused. Seeing him standing at her door, Susan felt like a little girl who was about to be scolded as she went to meet him. Trying her best to be strong and meet his stare, she approached his stocky, masculine body. He smiled and gave the usual, friendly greeting while deftly passing a small note into her dainty hand. Then he scurried off to his next class and Susan returned to her desk to read the dreaded note.

"I want you to ask Sandy Fulton to join you for a little party and you can bring her to my apartment," Kaz instructed her. It was a horrible demand and it filled Susan with fear as she pondered her fate. This was too demeaning to even consider and she had to plead with Kaz to reconsider. But how, she wondered, as there was no way to see him without being obvious.

Then she looked back to the note and read the last couple lines. "You are in way too deep so don't bother asking me to change my mind. Just get Sandy to my apartment tomorrow afternoon at 4 and don't be late," it read and Susan shook with the realization she was a slave to Kaz's wishes.

How in the world was she going to ask Sandy Fulton to join her? Surely she would refuse and why wouldn't she? The thought of going to Kaz's place with another girl seemed unreal and unnatural.

Although Susan had taught Sandy for one semester, she didn't know her all that well and certainly wasn't friends with her. Thinking of Sandy, she had to admit that Kaz did have good taste, as she was a truly beautiful girl. At 5'10" she was what most called an Amazon model, as her body was one of perfection and all the guys drooled over her. She didn't have a steady boyfriend that Susan knew of but she was one of the most popular girls in the class. No, she thought, she just couldn't follow through with this request, as it would be too humiliating.

Sandy was in the second afternoon class and she said a pleasant 'hi' to Susan as she passed the desk on the way into class. Susan scolded herself for blushing when this happened, as nobody knew of her turmoil. Watching Sandy as she went to her seat, Susan was impressed by her girlish beauty. No wonder Kaz wanted her to join them but in true naïve fashion, she believed Kaz wanted her for himself.

Franticly, Susan thought of ways to setup and handle the rendezvous. Kaz had mentioned to her during the break that Ron and Julie would be present as well and she reasoned that the three wanted to ravish Sandy's perfect body in the way they had done to Susan's the other night.

They could satisfy their perverted needs with each other and just leave her alone, Susan kept thinking. Then she wouldn't have to partake in the lustrous affair. Yes, she would show up with Sandy and sort of sacrifice her to the demons so they could prey on the young, student's body. After all, Susan reasoned that Kaz and Ron wouldn't need her if the other two women were present.

As luck would have it, Sandy paused at Susan's desk following the class, which was the perfect opportunity to talk. In an almost whisper, Susan asked, "Sandy, would you like to join me tomorrow afternoon for a drink?" She must be beat red she thought, as the embarrassment was making her feel lightheaded. Oh no, she thought as that sounded like she was asking her out on a date. Then she panicked and tried to make up an excuse for the meeting.

"One of the Russian exchange students, Kaz, is having a few people over so he can learn about us Americans," she said and had to look away from Sandy's powerful, brown eyes. 'Oh what does she think of me' worried Susan as she waited for her answer.

Sandy looked at her lovely teacher who she held with the highest esteem. Her heart beat faster as the words registered and she realized that her idol was asking her out. Okay, so it was an afternoon get together with other people but it was still going out with the teacher she adored.

Sandy had longed for an opportunity to be with Susan and for months now, she yearned to get close to her sexy, womanly body. She found the professional appearance that Susan always displayed while at the college to be extremely seductive and it inflamed her mind. Although the conservative dress hid her rich endowments, Sandy could tell that the hidden treasures were abundant. Even when kissing her current lover, she would fantasize that it was Susan who she was actually with.

Then her heart skipped a beat as she wondered if in fact Susan was a lesbian. Trying to convince herself, she reasoned that her affairs with other girls was common knowledge in the college so Susan must want to experience them as well. "Why else would she ask her?" she asked herself. Yes, Susan was a married woman but it was still possible, she reasoned which made her feel so much better. It was funny how a person would cling to the slightest hope in an attempt to pacify their mind.

In a soft quiet voice, she eagerly replied, "Yes, I would love to." Then she asked, "What time should I meet you and where?" Looking at Susan's beautiful face, she wondered if she was too eager with the reply?

"You can come with me after the last class, about three, we can meet right here," Susan told her. Then a big feeling of relief washed over her as the dreaded deed was done. Her heart did a flip-flop as she watched Sandy leave the room and she gave a little shudder from seeing the gorgeous ass highlighted by the tightest blue jeans. She thought it odd to be thinking like that and bewildered by the fact she looked at another woman in a sexual way.

The break over, she got totally involved in the next class, which took her mind off the upcoming dilemma until the final bell sounded. Then the vulnerable feelings hit again and Susan felt totally helpless against such a strong person as Kaz. The incriminating evidence he held only added to his strength and she worried all the way home about what was expected of her tomorrow afternoon.

During supper, Jay could tell Susan was bothered by something and decided to press the issue. "You look a little worried dear?" he asked in a tone, which told her that he was there for her. "Whatever it is, I am sure I can help," he reassured her and reached out to hold her hand in his.

Susan fretted all evening about the upcoming rendezvous and now she didn't know how to tell Jay without upsetting him. The guilt and shame of it all filled her mind and being unfaithful was the last thing she ever intended. How on earth would she ever explain that an exchange student was blackmailing her? He had forced her to have sex with him and his friends already and now had further plans to humiliate her.

How would she explain that she had deliberately planned a rendezvous with a young female student over at Kaz's apartment? He would surely be upset that she delivered an innocent young girl into the den of sexual deviates. If Susan only knew what she was getting into, she would surely have stopped the madness by now.

"You know that boy I was telling you about?" she asked Jay and was afraid to look at him. "Well, he wants me to bring a girl from one of my classes to his place so he can have sex with her," she blurted out with a shaky voice. Well it was sort of true and as she looked up into his trusting eyes, she just knew that she would not be able to outright lie to him.

Jay was instantly aroused and enthusiastic about what she had just confessed to him and knew this was a perfect opportunity to get Susan to be with another man. So maybe he couldn't be there to witness it but she could fill him in with all the details after she got home. Trying to sound hesitant and not too eager, he asked, "Who is this girl and how are you suppose to get her to his place?" Since he was blinded by the lust he felt for his fantasy, Jay would believe anything she told him.

"I am suppose to tell her that he wants to meet different American girls and get to know what they are like," she told him. "He wants me to bring her over to his place at 4 o'clock tomorrow afternoon but I really don't think I should do that," Susan said. It wasn't a complete lie and that made her feel slightly better.

"So who is she and what does she look like?" Jay asked and waited on the edge of his seat. Susan tried to describe Sandy as best she could. "Her name is Sandy Fulton and she is a freshman in one of my physics classes," she said. "She is quite tall, probably about 5'10" with long, blonde hair. All the boys ogle her gorgeous figure and she has big breasts and real shapely hips. In fact most the guys call her an Amazon model as she is such a very beautiful girl," Susan said and couldn't believe how graphic she was in describing another woman.

Jay couldn't be happier as this Sandy sounded like a stunning girl who any man would want to fuck. Having his wife watch this girl get screwed by some young student, then hearing all about it was certain to cause a blown circuit in his brain.

"I think you should do it honey," Jay told her and kept telling her how she shouldn't worry about it, as in all probability nothing too serious would happen. "They will probably just get to know each other and you will be doing them a real favor," he grasped for things to say that would reassure her. Then he hit her with a bombshell when he asked, "Do you think he will want to have sex with you?"

Susan didn't know what to say so she was silent for a few seconds. "I can tell by his hints and the things he says that he would if I let him," she confessed to Jay and shifted her eyes from his with shame.

His cock was throbbing and he couldn't hold his hips still as what she said fuelled his mind. "I want you to go and if he asks you to have sex with him, I want you to do it," he eagerly told her. "This is the perfect opportunity to do something like this and I don't mind not being there to watch," he said. "All I want you to promise is to give me all the sordid details once you get home," he asked as he held her hands tenderly in his. "Just promise to tell me everything and I will promise to not hold anything against you," he continued in an all out effort to convince his wife to be unfaithful.

Jay leaned forward and kissed Susan making her realize the affection he felt for her. "I really don't know if I can do it," she lied again but he kept insisting which alleviated some of the anguish in her mind. Then she said with as much reluctance as she could muster, "Okay, I will try."

"But what if he does want to have sex with me?" she asked as she just couldn't believe Jay was allowing it to happen. "I am a little afraid to go to his apartment after he has said so many erotic things to me," Susan said.

"Has he ever said that he wanted to fuck you?" Jay asked with added excitement. He was looking directly into her eyes and she knew that a lie would not work here. "Yes, he has said those vulgar words to me many times but I have tried to ignore them," she said and the truth gave her a welcomed feeling.

"Well just go to his place and let things happen. If he tries to get into your pants, please let him and just confide in me when you get home," Jay told her, hoping that she would cooperate. Susan could only think about how the meeting was already set up and that she would most likely be faced with a sexual encounter of some sort.

For the second night in a row, the couple had mad, passionate sex, which lasted into the early hours. Jay was overly worked up and aroused from what had transpired earlier and Susan felt very relieved that things seemed to be working out for the better.

They both fell into the normal routine in the morning and just before they each went their separate ways to work, Jay spoke. "If you aren't home after work, I'll know you went to his place. Don't worry about how late you get home as I'll be okay with it," Jay did his best to reassure her once again. "Please, just have a good time and I'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get home," he said and it did make her feel good.

Susan drove to work with a peaceful feeling from what Jay had told her but she still had uncertainty about the afternoon get-together. Something just didn't seem right about asking Sandy to join her at Kaz's as Sandy had accepted her invitation real fast. Sandy didn't seem to even know Kaz so why would she volunteer to go with her to his place? It troubled her until she reached the college but was soon forgotten once classes started.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Susan's Request Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds