• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Bisexual Man's Quest

The Bisexual Man's Quest

After his recent threesome with his dominatrix, Mistress Trina, and her Heteroflexible husband Jacques Philemon, Stuart Pierre felt like going back to basics. The male/male/female threesome had been enlightening, to be sure, but he wanted to get back to normal. A lot of Bisexual men became so focused on males that they ignored the charms of women, and where's the fun in that?

Stuart Pierre definitely likes a challenge, and as a man who feels sexually attracted to both sexes, he knew that women presented more of a challenge than any man. Getting a woman into bed required some sweet talking, some charm, and a lot of confidence. She can and will change her mind if she senses weakness, or too much eagerness, so you have to be on your A-game. You didn't have to look like Will Smith or Brad Pitt to do it. You just had to man the fuck up...

For anyone, woman or man, getting a man into bed isn't much of a challenge in most cases. The male of the human species loves sex, and it's just a matter of knowing what that particular man is into and presenting him with an offer that will appeal to him. Doesn't get any more complicated than that, at the end of the day. Women, though, women are something else...

Stuart Pierre decided he'd stick to playing with Katrina Wong, also known as Mistress Trina, and her Heteroflexible husband Jacques Philemon to satisfy his Bisexual cravings. In the meantime, Stuart was anxious to get back to Straight society and test his newfound skills. He hoped they hadn't grown rusty since he split from Joanna, a foxy Nigerian beauty he once had a thing for...

"I want to get to know you," Stuart Pierre said to Kelsey, his latest target, and he watched as a look of sheer surprise and wry amusement spread across her face. The chubby, pretty-faced, brown-haired young Canadian woman, whom he met at a Tim Horton's located in the environs of Kanata, Ontario, smiled warily. He watched as she shifted in her seat, and then looked at him pensively.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Kelsey replied, and Stuart smiled. One day ago, Stuart was cursing the fact that his new security gig would take him from his home in Vanier, Ontario, to distant Kanata, smack dab in the middle of nowhere. Now that he met a curvaceous cutie like Kelsey, all of a sudden, Kanata wasn't looking so bad...

Like a lot of Criminal Justice students, Stuart felt drawn to jobs related to his major. He tried to become a constable at his school, the University of Ottawa, but they didn't want to hire him. Stuart ended up getting hired as a security guard by another company, one with holdings in Kanata, Ontario. The Haitian brother has rent to pay, so he did what he had to do...

"Do I ever," Stuart replied coyly and Kelsey grinned. From the moment he spotted the alabaster-skinned, brown-haired cutie at Tim Horton's, he knew that she was special. She was cute in the way only a gal who was a few months shy of her twentieth birthday could be. Full of voluptuous hotness and innocence, and she didn't even know that she was beautiful...

Kelsey was the one who served Stuart his coffee, sandwich and hash brown on the fateful morning when he'd had the roughest night ever. Stuart's first night on the gig got rough due to the fact that some asshole named Jason whose last name started with a K got into it with a fellow co-worker. Stuart had to call the police, and hold a restrained Jason until the cops showed up.

Apparently, Jason K. is one of those older gay white males who simply cannot take no for an answer when he finds himself enamored of another man. The proverbial creep that all men who like men, and all men who like both women and men, should stay the hell away from. Jason K. got in trouble at work because of Stephen Casey, a handsome young black man who has a cute girlfriend named Sheila.

Jason, who insists that his gaydar is impeccable, tried to seduce Stephen, only to have Stephen report his unwanted and creepy ass to human resources. Apparently, male on male sexual harassment is a thing. Just like those creepy guys who can't take no for an answer when a sexy woman rejects them, there are gay males who lose their minds when another man turns them down. Jason K. was warned to leave Stephen alone, but evidently, he couldn't...

Jason K. attacked Stephen with a pair of scissors and would have killed the brother if Stuart Pierre, dutiful security guard, hadn't intervened. Stuart had to punch Jason a few times to subdue the crazed homo freak. As Jason K. was led away in handcuffs, both Stuart Pierre and Stephen breathed in relief. The cops took the psycho away, and Stuart got stuck writing the longest report of his career as a security guard...

As a Bisexual black man, Stuart Pierre had personally dealt with his share of creepy gay dudes, the kind that will follow random cute guys at the mall, but they'd never turned lethal when he rebuffed them. Stuart hoped the cops put Jason K. in a cage with some big mofos who would give him all the chocolate he craved...and more, preferably gang bang style. If there's one thing Stuart hates, it's creepy people like Jason K...

"Hey, buddy, are you there?" Kelsey's voice chimed, snapping Stuart out of his reverie. The two of them sat inside the Bayshore Mall food court, twenty four hours after he'd met her. Kelsey looked good in a black winter jacket over a red turtleneck shirt, and the obligatory black Yoga pants that were a white gal's winter uniform nowadays. Not that he was complaining. The yoga pants that Kelsey wore emphasized her thick thighs and big round ass...

"Yes, cutie, I apologize, I was lost in thought," Stuart said, and Kelsey smiled, and lightly tapped his hand. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that when a woman you're pursuing likes to touch you, you're in like Flynn. Stuart smiled and looked into Kelsey's eyes. She was several years younger than him, and full of innocence behind her bravado, but she would do...for now.

"Well, don't lose focus, handsome, don't make me spank you," Kelsey said, acting all coy. From time to time, Start would see a hint of nervousness in her eyes even as she stepped up the coy banter. I love it when these younger women act all tough and sexy, Stuart thought, smiling at Kelsey as he played along.

"Hmm, I love bossy women," Stuart retorted, and Kelsey laughed, and she kind of snorted while laughing. Embarassed, she smiled nervously, and he suddenly noticed that she was still wearing braces. Gosh this gal is cute, Stuart thought. He didn't want to just bang Kelsey and be done with her. Nor did he want the tedium of a traditional relationship. Nope, he was looking for a goddess to worship...and he found her.

"I'm nervous," Kelsey said as she got on all fours, feeling quite self-conscious in crimson G-string panties and matching bra. Those slinky items weren't made with big girls in mind, Kelsey thought. Stuart stood behind her, admiring the hell out of her thick, pale ass. Is there anything hotter than a plump white chick with a big ass?

Kelsey couldn't believe that she'd gone home with Stuart, driving all the way to his apartment in Vanier, a mere six days after meeting him. There was something about Stuart Pierre, big and tall, ruggedly handsome Haitian gentleman, that Kelsey simply could not resist. In her nearly twenty years upon this earth, she'd had three lovers. Stuart was about to become the fourth...

"Don't be, gorgeous, you're fine as hell," Stuart replied as he caressed Kelsey's big beautiful butt. Kelsey grinned, and a pleasant frisson coursed throughout her body as Stuart caressed her. He admired this tall, chubby, tomboyish, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, pale young woman with mousy brown hair, a freckled face and a mouth full of braces. Kelsey was simply beautiful...

"Oh gosh," Kelsey purred, as Stuart literally kissed her ass, and she giggled. She had no idea what she was in for, but would soon find out. Stuart's love affair with the female posterior began long before he ever discovered his latent bisexuality. He still checks out female butts far more often than male butts. Kelsey is the owner of the nicest ass Stuart has seen in a long time, and the Haitian brother is going to pay her proper respect...

"Open up to me, babe," Stuart murmured as he spread Kelsey's thick pale ass cheeks wide open, revealing her hot, sweaty butt hole. Stuart slid a finger into her wet, hairy pussy and noticed that she was already quite wet. Smiling, Stuart began licking Kelsey's asshole even as he fingered her pussy, stimulating both her holes quite nicely...

"Oh fuck, that feels nice," Kelsey squealed, and she arched her back, grinding her big ass against Stuart's face. As he tongued her butt hole and fingered her pussy, tendrils of pleasure shot through her core, driving her wild. Kelsey had been with three guys prior to meeting Stuart, and they'd all been interested in her sucking their dicks and sticking said dicks into her pussy. None of them ever pleasured her...

"I'm all about your pleasure, sweetie," Stuart said, and as the evening rolled on, Kelsey found out he was a man of his word. All tingly down below from Stuart eating her ass, Kelsey was positively thrilled when he began working two fingers into her wet pussy...then added a third and a fourth. Kelsey gasped as Stuart began fisting her, a most unexpected delight.

"Oh fuck this is intense," Kelsey squealed, and Stuart leaned over and kissed her, a tender gesture that served to convey his affection for her and silence her screams as he filled her pussy with his fist. Kelsey moaned and squirmed on the bed as Stuart worked his magic on her. The Haitian stud was full of surprises, and Kelsey couldn't get enough of him...

"Cum for me," Stuart demanded, as he fisted Kelsey, marveling at the sight of this tall, curvaceous, busty and big-bottomed woman who lay at his mercy. Kelsey looked at her new lover Stuart, this tall, strong, dark-skinned man with brooding, intense eyes. He'd brought her such wicked pleasure and exquisite pain, and Kelsey felt he was still just getting started...

"Oh shit," Kelsey cried out, orgasmic, and Stuart felt it...her pussy practically pulsating around his hand. She came, oozing hot girly cum all over. Stuart gaqthered a shaken, bewildered Kelsey in his arms, then kissed her. Kelsey hugged Stuart fiercely, overwhelmed by what her new lover had just done to her. Stuart had the magic touch, and Kelsey quite simply couldn't get enough...

"Welcome to my world," Stuart said, kissing a wild-eyed, sweaty Kelsey. As the two of them embarked on a relationship, Stuart showed Kelsey things she never knew. He would have her lie on the carpet or in bed, spread her thick pale thighs and eat ice cream off of her pussy. She found that weird but fun. Also, Stuart never got tired of spanking, licking, probing and downright worshipping Kelsey's chunky pale ass...

"Stuart, you've kissed me, licked me and probed me, why haven't you fucked me yet?" Kelsey asked her lover one night, as they came home from the movie theater. They'd just seen the superhero thriller Glass, starring Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson and James McAvoy. Stuart looked at Kelsey and gently kissed her, then, taking her hand, led her to bed.

"Kelsey, before we go any further, I want to tell something, I am Bisexual," Stuart said, and he looked at her, awaiting her answer. The world is forever hostile to Bisexual men, with Bisexual women refusing to date them, Gay men thinking Bisexual men are lying to themselves, and Straight people calling them greedy or confused. For Stuart, being Black, male and Bisexual felt like a triple curse at times...

"Shoot, I know that, your eyes go everywhere, women's asses and men's crotches, I don't care, now, is there a reason why you're not eating this pussy?" Kelsey replied, sitting on the bed. Stuart smiled at her, and then nodded. He couldn't believe his lucky stars. Every Bisexual man dreams of finding a woman who understands and accepts him, and Stuart thought such women were myth...until now.

"I'm going to worship you my goddess," Stuart said, and he kissed Kelsey, then they undressed one another. Kelsey admired Stuart's big, strong and dark-skinned body. Grasping his erect manhood, the young woman stroked him and then guided him into herself. With a swift thrust, Stuart entered Kelsey's pussy, and just like that, they were one.

"Fuck me hard," Kelsey demanded, and Stuart was more than happy to oblige her. Putting Kelsey on all fours, Stuart admired her big beautiful ass, and lightly spanked her bottom. Kelsey laughed and pressed her big ass against her lover's groin. Stuart pushed his hard dick right back inside of her, and Kelsey's hot, tight pussy gripped him like a vice. They fucked like this, slowly and passionately...

"Ride me," Stuart said to Kelsey, as she happily straddled him. They'd done doggy style for a while and it was fun, but she was more comfortable like this. With her previous lovers, Kelsey, a big gal, felt self-conscious about riding their dicks, since they were usually skinny guys. I didn't want to break them fellas, Kelsey thought, smiling.

"You don't got to tell me twice, handsome," Kelsey said, impaling her pussy on her man's hard dick. He was so different from her previous lovers in every way. Stuart was big and tall, with a strong body and a strong dick. The Haitian stud caressed Kelsey's ass even as he popped his hard dick into her pussy. That's more like it, Kelsey thought, howling in pleasure.

Hours later, Kelsey and Stuart lay in bed, fast asleep, after some truly stupendous sex. Stuart slept peacefully for the first time in, well, ages. He always thought he'd end up alone, for the world doesn't want men who swing both ways to find happiness or have happy endings. He felt thankful for having Kelsey in his life. After searching for ages, he found his queen, and would die before he yielded her to anyone. Word up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Bisexual Man's Quest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 487 milliseconds