• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Bisexual Man's Journey

The Bisexual Man's Journey

"Stuart, would you like Jacques and I to be your Dominant couple? Just remember that my dear husband Jacques is Straight," Katrina Wong said, smiling. The forty-something, gorgeous Asian-Canadian lady, known in BDSM circles as Mistress Trina, leather-clad professional dominatrix, nodded almost imperceptibly at her friend Stuart. Earlier, they had a lot of fun together...

"I really love pegging," Stuart admitted, sighing happily, after Mistress Trina pulled her strap-on dildo out of his ass. Mistress Trina smiled and playfully smacked the dark-skinned young man's cute ass. During this particular session, Mistress Trina spanked Stuart and flogged him, and then proceeded to fuck him in the ass with her trusty strap-on dildo. It was a real blast, but was the brother ready for more?

This ought to be interesting, Katrina thought, watching Stuart for any telltale signs of discomfort...or arousal. As a professional dominatrix and an avowed sensualist, Katrina Wong liked to push new boundaries. Nothing like pushing a male submissive out of his comfort zone to see what happens. Katrina looked at Stuart, the big and tall, dark-skinned young Haitian man who had been her submissive and play partner for the past six years, and awaited his answer.

The two of them sat inside Shawarma Kingdom, a nice little Lebanese restaurant located in the Bank Street area of downtown Ottawa. It was just another frosty morning in late January, and winter had come in full force to the province of Ontario. Frost covered the Canadian Capital, but inside Shawarma Kingdom, things were heating up. What is going on inside his head? Mistress Trina thought, looking at Stuart.

Stuart Pierre, who had recently begun exploring his Bisexuality, paused. He'd heard Mistress Trina's words loud and clear, but he was still processing them. He'd only been with women at this point, and the prospect of playing with a male/female couple intrigued him. Like a lot of guys on the fence, Stuart liked watching Bisexual porn, which often featured male/male/female sex scenarios.

"Hmm, I'll think about it," Stuart replied, although the thought most definitely aroused him. A long time ago, Stuart Pierre, as a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Jacmel, Republic of Haiti, found himself intrigued by the BDSM lifestyle. He ended up joining Fetlife, something which opened up a whole new world for him. That's how Stuart met Katrina Wong, the tall, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned dominatrix, and her husband, Jacques Philemon.

"Cool, just let me know," Katrina Wong replied gently, even though she was already calculating the possibilities. For years, Katrina Wong and Stuart played together. The burly young man was fond of spanking, flogging, and even strap-on penetration. Stuart really enjoyed female domination, even though Katrina knew he was also curious about men. Of course, being the product of a conservative Christian background, Stuart mainly kept such thoughts to himself.

"It's a lot to consider," Stuart said, obviously intrigued by the idea, and Katrina Wong smiled reassuringly at her young friend. She couldn't wait to get together with Stuart and her husband Jacques Philemon, who was Straight-identified, even though he was also part of the all-male, and pro-LGBT Masculine Leather Society or M.L.S. Lots of male-on-male play went on there, though Jacques claimed to observe rather than partake. Ha!

Katrina Wong wasn't stupid, and knew that her French Canadian husband Jacques Philemon, a sturdy, dark-haired fellow, a former academic, liked what he liked. He had no problem satisfying Katrina in bed, had a big cock and could be quite dominant. Katrina also knew that Jacques likes man to man fun, even though he refused to identify as anything other Straight, and playing with a young Bisexual Black man like Stuart here was right up his alley...

"Don't worry, Stuart, we'll be gentle," Katrina Wong promised, flashing the younger man her most reassuring smile. Stuart and Katrina bantered and concluded their lunch date, for lack of a better term, and then they went their separate ways. Stuart headed back to the University of Ottawa, where he studies Criminal Justice, and Katrina Wong returned to her office. In her vanilla life, she's a successful businesswoman.

Stuart went home after a grueling day of classes, but the Haitian brother couldn't sleep. He thought of his ex-girlfriend, a tall and curvy, big-bottomed chocolate beauty named Joanna, originally from Port Harcourt, somewhere in Nigeria. The last time Stuart spotted Joanna, he saw her at the Saint Laurent Mall, shortly after the New Year. Stuart approached Joanna, and she coldly ignored the handshake he offered her. What a bitch, Stuart remembered thinking at the time.

For the bulk of the previous summer, Stuart and Joanna had been seeing each other. They previously met in Law class at the University of Ottawa. Stuart had been passionately in love with the curvy West African beauty, to the point of ceasing his BDSM activities and ignoring his Bisexual urges to focus exclusively on her. Stuart had high hopes for Joanna, and even offered her a key to his place when they started to get serious. Of course, Joanna turned him down...

"I'm not ready for what you want, Stuart, and I may never be ready," Joanna told him, the day she turned down his offer to move in. Stuart stood there, stunned, and watched Joanna walk out of his apartment and out of his life, basically. From that day forward, even though he wouldn't admit it to himself, Stuart hasn't been the same...

Stuart thought of Joanna, of that hot, curvy body of hers. He relished kissing her from her head to her toes ( except for her lips, which she hadn't allowed for some reason ), and sucking on her tits while fingering her pussy. Afterwards, he'd put Joanna on all fours, smack her big dark brown booty and then eat her ass before sliding his hard dick into her pussy. How he loved her loud, passionate screams...

As a self-admitted Bisexual, Stuart noticed sexy ladies and hunky guys of all races, but he was stuck on Joanna for a long time. He missed the kinky fun they would have. Joanna would have Stuart lie down on their bed, and she proceeded to sit on his face, grinding her big beautiful Black ass against him and smothering him. Stuart absolutely loves face-sitting, and Joanna had the nicest ass he'd ever seen...

In the months that followed his split from Joanna, Stuart Pierre did a lot of soul-searching. Attempts at reconnecting with Joanna were rebuffed. The sexy, big-booty Nigerian gal wanted nothing to do with him. Stuart reconnected with old friends, like Kristina Wong, his good friend and favorite dominatrix. In her persona as Mistress Trina, she showed him a thing or two. Was Stuart ready for more?

"I'll try anything once," Stuart told himself before falling asleep. The following week, he met up with Jacques Philemon and Katrina Wong at their nice townhouse in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, and the three longtime friends had an unforgettable night, to say the least. They pushed boundaries and explored sensitive new territory...with a vengeance.

"I have no problem spanking men," Jacques said, as he paddled Stuart's cute ass. Stuart was on all fours and would have cried out from the energetic paddling and spanking that Jacques was giving him if it hadn't been for the fact that he was busy sucking on Mistress Trina's strap-on dildo. The sexy Asian dominatrix was thrilled to be exploring new, kinky territory with this hunky Bisexual Black man, and couldn't wait to try new things...

"That was fun," Stuart said, a bit sore after the spanking he got from Jacques, and the middle-aged Frenchman smiled. Mistress Trina, thrilled to see her favorite guys getting along, exhorted them to continue with the fun. She put Stuart back on all fours and lubricated his ass, then proceeded to fuck him with her strap-on dildo. Meanwhile, Jacques sat nearby, watching with his thick pale cock in his hands...

"Stuart, why don't you suck Jacques dick while I peg your ass?" Mistress Trina suggested. Gripping the young Bisexual Black man's hips, she leaned into him, pushing the strap-on dildo deeper into his ass. Stuart seemed to mull that over a bit, and then he smiled at Jacques, who came forward. Without further ado, the Black dude began sucking the older man's dick, just like that...

"This is awesome," Jacques said, smiling as Stuart sucked his dick. The Straight-identified French Canadian man had been with a lot of women and a few men. This was his first time playing with a Black guy, and he was having a blast. Watching Stuart suck his pale dick while his wife, Mistress Trina, fucked Stuart's ass with a strap-on dildo, now this scenario turned Jacques on like there was no tomorrow...

As the night rolled on, Stuart explored new territory thanks to Jacques and Mistress Trina. At one point, Stuart found himself on all fours, his face buried between Mistress Trina's legs. The dominant Asian gal moaned softly as the Bisexual Haitian stud ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow, teasing her clitoris with his tongue and fingering her pussy with his fingers, driving her absolutely wild.

Jacques stroked his cock while watching Stuart eat his wife Katrina's pussy. Tired of playing spectator, Jacques grabbed a condom and lube, and made good use of them. Stuart was surprised when Jacques began lubricating his ass. He turned around and looked at Jacques, who smiled. After lubricating Stuart's ass, Jacques put on a condom, and then the fun really began...

"Go easy on my ass," Stuart warned, pausing from eating Mistress Trina's pussy, and Jacques nodded. He pushed his cock into Stuart's ass, and the younger man groaned sharply. Stuart resumed eating Mistress Trina's pussy even as he adjusted to having Jacques cock up his ass. Let the good times roll, Jacques thought as he gripped Stuart hips and royally fucked him up the ass...

"Fellas, this pussy needs more loving," Mistress Trina said sharply, rubbing her tits as she watched her husband Jacques fuck Stuart's ass. The two men looked at her and smiled, then adjusted accordingly. Stuart rolled a condom on his hard dick and Mistress Trina spread her muscular, bronzed legs invitingly. Stuart pushed his hard dick into Mistress Trina's pussy, even as Jacques plopped his cock right back into his ass.

"If you fuck my wife, I get to fuck you, Straight up your ass," Jacques said, laughing as he rammed his cock up Stuart's ass. At the same time, Stuart thrust his hard dick deep inside Mistress Trina's pussy, causing the Asian dominatrix to scream. She looked up at Stuart and smiled. In their years of playing together, they'd never had actual sex, they only engaged in kinky activities. About time, Mistress Trina thought, rubbing her tits together as the fun continued.

After hours of steamy, kinky fun, Stuart Pierre lay in bed, super tired, sandwiched between Jacques Philemon and his wife Katrina Wong. Everyone was smiling. A good time was had by all. Stuart, now confident in his Bisexual identity, thanked his friends for a great time. He showered, bantered with his favorite couple, and then left their residence.

As Stuart began his long walk back to the City of Ottawa, he smiled. The brother wasn't obsessed with his ex-girlfriend Joanna anymore, he'd found something way better. Stuart walked across the snowy bridge separating the City of Gatineau, Quebec, from the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He made his way to the Rideau Shopping Center, and while there, checked out cute gals with nice butts and manly fellas with good physiques. This he did without fear or shame. The world is mine, Stuart thought as he headed home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Bisexual Man's Journey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 418 milliseconds