• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gifted Writer Pt. 02

A Gifted Writer Pt. 02

123

The smell of coffee, fresh toast and music from the radio filled the air. It was morning and the bright rays of the sun shone onto the kitchen table. Just as the mist had lifted from the streets outside Katie slowly came to realise what had happened. The whole incident still felt unreal to her. She sat now at the table, a mug of steaming coffee in front of her and stared dead into its black content. Her husband was dressed in his usual suit he wore to his office and prepared some eggs on the stove.

It was a small kitchen in a small house. They didn't have had much money when they got married right after graduating from college. It was one nightmare for her. The baby, the house, the marriage and the life as a mother and housewife; it wasn't something she had planned for.

Her now 4 year old daughter came screaming into the kitchen. The bacon and eggs sizzled, the music had given way to news, her husband was shouting and Katie just sat and continued to stare into her mug.

The white linoleum floor was covered with spots marking each one of her cooking experiments and the rampage her little kid caused from time to time. Crayon marks were all over the wall, bills and other paper work lay spread out on the small table that was set at the one end of the kitchen.

"Katie?" her husband called her. But she didn't react.

Her daughter pulled at her faded blue bathrobe.

"Mommy! Pancooks…Pancooks." She yelled.

Her husband swore when something fell on the floor. He yelled her name again.

Suddenly her body was rocked hard side to side.

"HEY! Could you please fix her something? Katie?!" he shook his head and sighed.

His plate hit the table and he sat down. She finally looked up from her mug.

"I have no time to make her something Katie… I'm running late as always. And you haven't really been helpful this morning." He raised his hands. "I'm not complaining, so don't look at me like that."

But Katie just looked past him through the window out into the garden.

"God…" he muttered. "Are you back again in that no-I'm-not-talking-to-you-anymore-phase? Could you please just tell me, before you stop to interact with all of us here, what in the hell I did wrong this time?"

His voice seemed far away. Her eyes slowly wandered over to her daughter Dana. She had just found the cereal box and was munching happily away.

"Dana…" her husband got up and took the box away. Immediately the kid started to cry.

"Katie!!"

Chapter 4

The small house with the small kitchen was quiet now. Occasionally Dana started to sing along with her favourite Cartoon character on TV. Katie sipped at her cold coffee. She was still dressed in the bathrobe. Her husband had left at some point in the morning. The kitchen clock just hit 1 pm. Katie slowly got up from the white plastic chair.

Her feet were cold. Her hands were cold. The floor beneath her was cold.

Dana came running when she realised that her Mom had gotten up from that chair she had been sitting on for a long time.

"Mommy." She said.

Katie smiled.

"Hi Sweetie. Mommy has to take a shower. Do you want to come with me or watch TV?" she asked.

Dana grinned and ran back into the living room and back to join in just in time for the chorus.

Minutes later Katie was upstairs and looking at her own reflection in the mirror. The robe had fallen and her hands cupped gently the underside of her perfectly round shaped breasts. Her skin was white where the fabric of her bikini had protected her from the sun it was a big contrast to the rest of her body which was nicely tanned. A shiver ran down her back when her fingertips hit her erect pink nipples. They were sensitive. With a gasp she let her hands go off her breasts. Unconsciously she had started to caress them. Her fingers had dug deep into the soft flesh, squeezing them and sending a wave of passion through her body.

Katie slumped down onto the toilet and covered her face with her hands. The memories of the incident in that dark, heat filled room returned. The seed that was planted into her last night was beginning to take over her.

She remembered now. Her nipples were so hard and she felt how her juices inside her pussy slowly started to flow. Despite the fact she resented the memories of yesterday's incident she was getting horny. A heat wave gently rose up deep down insider of her.

Katie opened her eyes and saw herself again. Saw herself taken by this man, this muscular tall man, saw him pounding into her, her legs were spread wide open, gasping for air, moaning with pleasure, the heat…the heat that seemed to be everywhere. Around her, inside her, it just seemed as it was trying to engulf her in a flame of passion.

Katie was filled with fear when she had sat down on his bed, however at the same time she was longing for it. Like a predator he had crawled upon her, touched her and kissed her on her lips. She still couldn't explain why she had returned his kiss or was it her who had started it?. Later, when she finally realised what had happened it was way too late.

Her head was rested against a fluffy pillow. Her eyes followed his hands. The first touch sent shivers down her spine.

"No need to be scared, Katie." He whispered gently into her right ear and kissed her lobes.

He pulled the shoulder strings of her pink bikini top down. His breath trembled when her full set of breasts came slowly into view. First, the small pink circle of her areola then her erect nipples bounced free from the fabric that had pressed against them. His hands immediately grabbed hold of them. He kneaded her soft flesh, squeezed them and started to suck on her nipples. His saliva felt cold at first, but when his tongue started to flip over the tip of her nipple the heat returned. She lifted her arms and her hands touched his short black hair. With all her strength she started to push him away as sanity returned for a while. His tongue flicked and her arms slumped down. There was no need to fight this…it just felt too well.

Greg lay like a fat python on her small body frame. He had spread her legs. She could feel his erect shaft nestling against her bikini panty. Katie could feel that they were drenched. His strong arms now pinned her upper body down. Greg didn't talk anymore. Katie could see in his cold blue eyes that he was serious now. Things started to get hectic. With one hand holding her down, he pulled her panty down. Her trimmed brown pubic hair came into sight. Greg had problems to move her panty down as her legs were spread.

Katie kicked and wiggled to assist him. Again a voice in her called not to help him. At the end her panty lay next to her head and her vagina lips were fully exposed. His cock slithered in front of its entrance. Without any further notice Greg unceremoniously thrust his member into her. Katie hadn't felt a cock between her legs for months. She and her husband slept in separate rooms and their sex life was nearly non existent. Katie looked down and saw how the penis of this stranger invaded her now. The swollen dick spread her cunt lips wide apart and as it hurt a little. She could feel his hot pole ramming deep down below in her. Her wetness spread as she realised the fact that she was fucked by this man and not her husband.

His hips moved in a steady rhythm and his dick pumped in and out of her cunt. The moisture inside her was spreading with each thrust. His shaft started to glisten in the darkness of the room with her juice. Katie held her head back and lay powerless on the mattress. Her entire body rocked as he now pounded faster and harder into her.

"This is just the warm-up. Soon you will enjoy it even more, Katie. I promise you. All the past will be forgotten…you will be reborn." He said.

The sight of this man screwing her while her husband was not far away on the beach with her daughter…this thought, it just turned her on at this moment. Ashamed of these feelings she clenched her teeth and tried not to cry with passion that was building up in her.

Greg grunted and his body came crushing down on her again. His hands grabbed her thighs and his hips pushed his dick deeper into her. Then she felt it. His balls had stopped slapping against her. His cock was pulsating strongly inside her wet hole and the next minute his hot seed filled her up. The only thing she was relieved about, at this moment, was the fear of getting pregnant. She was on the pill even if she didn't have sex that often.

She sensed his rapid heartbeat. His head rested next to hers. His dick slurped out of her and his body rolled away. The weights finally off her body she sighed. Motionless she stared against the ceiling of the room. She had been violated. That was the only though in her. In the next moment, however, a tremendous orgasm hit her. It came out of nowhere; Unannounced and powerful. Her fingers clawed into the sheets. Her cunt muscles contracted furiously and lifted her body up and down. Her mouth opened to let out a long cry of ecstasy.

"God…what….AAAAA…" she yelled.

Her vision was blurred, her head spun around, goose bumps covered her body and it didn't stopped. It was sheer unnatural. Unconsciously her hands were fondling her breast and pulling at her nipples. Her head was lifted out of the pillow and fell back again. Katie gasped for air. She never had experienced something like this. The body went into spasm, their combined cum dribbled out of her puffed up pink pussy.

Her head was now empty, no thoughts, no worries, everything was gone. She felt light headed. Katie's mouth was wide open and she panted wildly like an animal. Her body twisted on the bed and lay still when finally the sensation ebbed away. Her body was covered in perspiration. The bed sheets were all tangled up around her legs that had wildly kicked around.

After her body began to relax again she felt Greg's hand touch her shoulder. She turned her head and looked at him. Strangely enough all her negative feelings about this man were gone. She clearly was aware that he had taken her by force and without her consent but now, that didn't seem to bother her anymore. An incredible heat was welling up inside her. Something deep in her was changing.

Greg kissed her, her mouth opened and their tongues met. They kissed passionately like lovers. And the heat in her, that had started to burn inside her vagina spread out like a tsunami wave into every corner of her body. It hit her brain like a lightening.

"God…Greg…what have you done to me?" she asked as she could sense the transformation in her.

He grinned and stroked the auburn bangs from her face.

"I told you that you would get a gift. You'll become a complete new woman, Katie."

She looked at him puzzled. Her head started to pound a little. A little confused she said:

"I'm not sure what you mean. I don't want to change….I just want you to leave me alone, let me go back."

With one last effort her mind tried to resist the haze which seemed to settle in there. With every passing minute she was moving closer to the edge of a new self.

Pain shot through her. Greg knew this would come. It happened to all the women who came into contact with his sperm. The chemicals were now being absorbed by her body. It was a short but painful procedure. It was just as he had felt it when he was injected with it a long time ago. She cried in pain but soon she settled down again.

"Why….why me…" she mumbled.

Chapter 5

The cold water of the shower felt soothing. The AC in the house was on but still the heat in Katie's body didn't seem to cool down at all. The memories off the last day were still so vivid she had problems to concentrate. Her soapy fingers ran down her waist and every touch released a spark in her vaginal area. She didn't want it to be true but her mind and body longed for sexual stimulation.

After she had consumed Greg's first load of sperm, her body had now accepted the change. A hidden primal lust seemed to have been awoken inside her. Furthermore, his orders where deep embedded into her subconscious. The chemicals cried for a new dose daily and without it she would slip into a short but powerful sexual frenzy. Any man around her would satisfy her if she would slip into that particular state but Greg's sperm would be the only one that could truly make her whole.

Greg knew that the first couple of days were vital to make her addicted to him. He had given her a second dose right after the first stage was completed. Katie's body was lifted up by him and settled upon him. His dick was hard again and easily slipped into her wet, dripping cunt.

Katie shuddered under the shower. Her fingertips were caressing her clit while the images of her body riding his cock flooded her mind. Just as he had told her she masturbated to the sexual memories.

The second invasion of his dick was painless and yet uneasy, however, she couldn't withhold the urge to get it deep inside her. His hands lay on her butt cheeks and the flesh shook in waves each time he pounded it back home. Her tits swung, her shoulder long hair, now all loose, swayed in the air and Katie had again allowed this scum to fuck her. Lifeless her body was rocked from underneath.

"I want you to remember this, Katie. Remember how we fucked today. Tomorrow I want you to masturbate to it in the shower." He told her and reached with his hands for her right tit.

He squeezed it hard and caressed her nipple. A pleasant spasm flew through her body. Her cunt welcomed the hard member. She was so wet. Her juices ran down the underside of his penis and soaked the sheets. The heat inside her and the heat of the room all combined made her delirious. His all too powerful thrust seemed never ending. Her body continued to rock like a puppet. Her mouth half open let out small cries of pleasure. Greg enjoyed hearing her positively reacting to this fuck. Again and again, he twisted her nipple and over and over his dick grinded against her clit.

Katie's head spun around. She felt the wave of another incredible orgasm welling up inside. A long cry echoed out of the beach house but was swallowed by the rumbling waves. She never had experienced so many multiple orgasms in a row.

"I want you to come back here tomorrow. Come by at 3pm." He had told her when they both lay exhausted on the bed after another orgasm.

Inside the shower cabin her body climaxed yet again. Her fingers were gooey with her cum. Panting she leaned her head against the glass door of the shower.

Heat. It never seemed to leave her since she had entered Greg's bedroom. It had a strong grip around her now. She climbed out of the shower and sighed. Had her husband noticed something when she got back from his house? Katie asked herself again.

After Greg was done with her she had put back on her Bikini and clipped her hair back up.

Her face was flushed red and her cunt wet and squishy with Greg's sperm while she walked back to her family.

Her daughter came running toward her when she got back to her spot on the crowded white sand beach. Her husband who had been against her visit ignored her. He briefly glanced at the book she held in her left hand.

"Hi..." she said to him in a raspy voice.

Guilty and full of shame she sat down next to him. Unaware of the fact that her wife's cunt was filled with the sperm of another man he nodded as an answer.

"You got a gift?" he asked her.

Katie looked into his brown eyes. For a minute she wanted to tell him but her mind soon told her not to do so.

"Yes, I got a gift." She answered and glanced into the blue horizon of the ocean.

They didn't talk much that day and when Katie woke up this morning her first thought was to visit Greg. It was a disturbing thought.

After the shower she quickly put on some light make-up on, rushed into her room and got dressed. She chose a light blue strapless top and a black short skirt.

Before she dropped off Dana at a Day-care Centre she grabbed some lunch with her. While eating with her smiling daughter doubt of her actions rose up.

It was nearly three when she parked her old and rusty Honda Civic nearby the beach. She looked into the back mirror and sighed. Her face was flushed, her heart pounding in anticipation. Katie told herself to calm down. She had to tell that man that this had to stop today.

Her loose and light curly hair blew into her face when she hit the hot sand with her flip-flops.

Greg already stood at the front deck of the house when she climbed up the stairs. He waved at her and greeted her with a smile.

"Good to see you back." He said and put his right hand on the small of her back and guided her inside.

Her steps were hesitant and the body language told him that she wasn't comfortable with the situation. He didn't blame her for that.

"I cannot do this...you can't do this to me, Greg. I have a family; I have a daughter...I..." she started to blurb out as soon as they were inside.

"A drink?" he asked her and poured himself a glass of whisky.

"No! Listen, I'm willing to let yesterday's incident..."

"Something to eat?" he interrupted her again and nibbled on a piece of cold cuts.

Katie turned around and walked up to the door.

"I don't think I told you to leave." He said.

Katie snorted. "Yeah...well, sorry but I am leaving."

Greg sighed and said in a sharp tone. "I don't think so. You are craving for it aren't you?"

She stopped. Greg walked up to her and put his hands on her naked shoulder. He peaked down her cleavage.

"I know that you have masturbated just as I told you this morning. I know that you are lusting to be touched by a man. You are so much in heat that every touch on your skin sends sparks of pleasure down your back. Now, do you want to leave or do you want me to take care of your needs?" he said in a very calm tone.

He let go of her shoulder and walked back to the living room. Katie stared at the door and the beach that lay in front of her. She trembled. Everything he just said was true. She despised herself when her body turned around and walked over to him.

Greg sat at his desk and awaited her. He loved to look at her curvy body.

"Tell me something about your husband. How is your relationship with him?"

Katie looked down onto the wooden floor.

"I don't think that's any of your business." She whispered.

Greg leaned forward in his chair. "I know that you think that I'm a scumbag, Katie. But really all I want to do is to help you change."

"Change into what?" she asked aggressively. "Change into a sex slave for you? Whatever you have done I don't like it. I want you to stop it."

"Well, why didn't you stop me then? Why didn't you go to the police? You had all the evidence...you could have told them that I forced you to have sex with me."

Greg waited but Katie didn't know what to say.

"Now, Katie." His blue eyes drilled into her. "I feel a lot of anger here. That's because you are very confused. But I tell you by the end of this week all you want is to poke my dick into you." He said blatantly.

The temperature of the heat simmering inside her increased when she heard those words. She didn't know why.

"Do you want my cock deep inside you? Filling you up with my seed?" he continued.

"Stop...stop saying stuff like that?"

"Why? Does it turn you on? Does this forbidden sexual play, the sexual desire, the lust make you want me?"

A sharp pain hit her head. She held her hands against her ears to shut out his voice. But his deep voice still found its way into her head and fed the heat in her.

"I know that your pussy is all sore from the fucking we did yesterday. So, why don't you relieve the two of us by coming over here and take my thing into your lovely mouth, Katie?"

Her resistance was strong Greg noticed. But another dose would take care of the rest.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gifted Writer Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds