• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Business Lady Ch. 01

The Business Lady Ch. 01

I had been working really hard at the office one day with just so many clients to contact before the day was through. It was almost my lunch break but I decided to make a couple of more calls before I left. I called James R. Peterson because he was easier to talk to and I have to admit, he had a pretty sexy voice. Just thinking about what he looked like made me shiver all over my body. So, I picked up the phone and dialed meticulously. It rang three times and then unfortunately the answering machine picked up.

"You've reached the voice mail of James Peterson, Director of Marketing. I'm unavailable to speak with you at the moment but if you leave a detailed message I will call you back as soon as possible."

Then I heard the beep.

"Hello, Mr. Peterson. This is Carmen calling, from..."

"Hello, Carmen "

He picked up the phone and I was startled and somewhat nervous. I was grateful he didn't pick up at first because when I speak to this sexy voiced business man I get weak in the legs. Like his voice alone can make me submit.

"Mr. Peterson, what a pleasant surprise Screening calls, are we?"

"To be honest, Carmen I hadn't really wanted to speak to anyone today. I've been avoiding all my calls but when I heard your voice, I just had to pick up. I enjoyed talking with you yesterday about the Lindenberg account."

"Enjoyed talking about that? Very funny, Mr. Peterson. You know very well it's hardly something to enjoy."

"Well, it's not always the topic that's important. Sometimes it's who you speak to that makes all the difference."

Oh my, I thought. This is incredible. Could this, possibly, very handsome business man feel the same way about my voice as I do his. I figured I should take the chance...

"Well, Mr. Peterson. I was calling you about the account but I thought that we should perhaps speak further and discuss your future with this company. How about today at 5:00?"

"How about right now? I'm sure you haven't taken a lunch yet."

"You want to join me for lunch. That's fine, Mr. Peterson. We can do that. I'll meet you at the deli in about ten minutes."

"See you there, Carmen." I hung up the phone and I suddenly got a pit in my stomach. I'd hate to realize I was flirting with someone over the phone and find out he's not so nice in person. To be perfectly honest, I was getting hot just thinking about our encounter. I leaned over and grabbed my ankles, then ran my hands up my legs into my inner thighs. In this, I hiked my skirt up a bit but got over myself quickly when I heard my boss, Mr. O'connor walk in. He was a very tall, blue eyes and black haired prince with a smile to kill. He always wore a white collared button down shirt tucked into his black dress pants. It almost appeared the clothes were to small for him when really it just his flesh dying to break out of those proper clothes.

"Carmen, was that a personal call?"

"No, sir. It was Mr. Peterson. We are meeting for lunch in ten minutes to discuss business."

"That's a shame, because I was planning to do you for lunch."

"I'm sorry, Mr. O'connor... what did you say?"

"Oh shut up Carmen, I saw you hike your skirt up before. It's as though you were asking me for fuck you."

"Oh, well. Mr. O'connor... It was just getting a little hot in here and I—

He suddenly turned my computer chair around to face him head to stomach and grabbed my waste. He pulled me up and turned my body around so my ass pressed up against his waste real tight. He made sure of this by taking he strong hands and pressing them into my waste and toward him. He kept his lips on the side of my neck while he worked his hands up and under my shirt and grabbed my tits as through they were his and only his. While he motioned his hips close to mind, he slid one hand down to my thigh and then quickly hiked my skirt up as I did earlier. He used one middle finger to work my clit and the other to massage my left nipple. By then, I'm sure I was so wet he would be aware and just had to give in to him. However, just then I heard the door knock but nothing I could do would have been stop what he was doing. The door opened, and there was Mr. Peterson.

"Look what we have here. I thought this was my plan for lunch."

"Oh, Peterson. I... oh my...." Mr. O'Connor was still working me and now he had two fingers inside me. All I could crave was a large cock to ride me at this point. I couldn't even answer Mr. Peterson.

Just then Mr. Peterson moved toward me and embraced me with a kiss. A hot, passionate and hard kiss that pushed me even close to my boss who had such a big dick it was up against my back. This made me even harder.

Mr. Peterson grabbed my tits and worked his tounge viciously over one of my nipples while my boss was still finger fucking me. Two guys wanting to fuck me was the hottest thing I'll ever do. "Oh, Mr. Peterson "

"Call me, James. Scream James."

"JAMES "

James stepped aside to undo his clothing and Mr. O'connor bent me over. He held my neck down while he stoked himself next to my ass. He lifted my skirt and pulled down my underwear. He immediately rammed his cock so deep into my pussy I screamed with pleasure. I turned to Mr. Peterson who was watching me with sweat dripping from his chest. He was holding his dick and stroking it to the beat my getting fucked. Seeing another guy get off to me getting fucked was amazing.

"You are so hot, Carmen. I can't wait to ride you even harder. I can't wait to jam my big cock in your ass so I can make you cry."

"Oh, James. Please. Fuck me too."

That made Mr. O'Connor almost immediately pull out and let James take over. James then walked over and dropped me to the ground,

"First, I want you to suck me real good."

His dick was so big. I've never sucked a dick like this before and it made me gag a little. I loved it so much I held my gag back as I looked up at him. He grabbed my hair and tossed me back and forth to thrust his cock. I lifted his dick to lick his balls with the tip of my tongue and it made him moan with pleasure.

Suddenly I felt Mr. O'Connor's fingers running into my ass from behind. I had to let him do all the work with all the sucking I was doing. Eventually, O'Connor stopped and I felt his face under me. I was so close to cumming that I jumped up and threw James to the chair so I could ride him. I turned to sit on his cock and I jumped up and down to feel him inside me. My stomach could feel him banging me over and over again. He grabbed my tits, which I love so much and moaned. Mr. O'Connor I watched jerk off to the sight of me. I never knew they were so hot for me. Just then Mr. O'Connor came on my chest. My boss cumming on me is something he'll never forget. Neither will I. This sent me shooting to orgasm as my muscles clenched around James' dick. He screamed with pleasure with me and we both came at the same time.

I wish I could go home and tell my husband about my hard day at work. I really worked up a sweat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Business Lady Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds