• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Male Slave

Male Slave

"I am here to serve you, my lady."

I kneel before you, gazing first at your stern but gentle face, then your full breasts peeking out from behind the two halves of the black gown you wear, then down further to that most private place between your thighs.

I feel the riding crop you hold touch the base of my chin, lifting up my head so that I look at you again.

"Get on your hands and knees."

"Yes, my lady."

I do as you bid, and you run the tip of the riding crop down my back, sliding through the crack of my ass, then gently cradle my balls with it. You give a sharp, but not painful slap across my buttocks with the crop. I bite my lower lip.

"If you do not obey, it will be harder, do you understand?"

"Of course, my lady."

"All right. Lie on your back."

I lie down on the warm carpet, feel its softness against my back. You remove your gown, straddle me. I look up at you, sensing the powerfulness of your presence, the control I have given to you over my actions. You move forward, then crouch down so that your cunt is only inches from my face.

"Lick me," you order.

I lift my head, put out my tongue and begin to run it slowly back and forth along your labia. You smell sweet, you taste delicious, of raspberry wine. You sigh as you feel my tongue sliding around the folds, finding hidden crevices, thrusting up into the deepness of your cunt, then curling around the tiny bud of your clitoris.

"Use your hands, too."

I lift my hand, slide two fingers up into the depths of your sex, feeling the slipperiness, the wetness, and as my tongue laves your clitoris, I begin to thrust my fingers in and out. We continue like that for several long moments as you enjoy the warm sensations spreading through your body.

I glance up for a moment, see your breasts hanging above my eyes. I reach up with my other hand, begin to squeeze first one, then the other, rubbing and pinching the nipples between my finger and thumb, feeling them harden.

"Enough there," you say sharply, rising, turning around and straddling me in the opposite direction. You lower your buttocks to me again, squatting above me, the beauty and deliciousness of your nether regions open to my gaze and touch. "Continue."

I lick again at your cunt, tasting its nectar-like wetness, then flick my tongue up and encircle the rosebud of your ass, twisting my tongue and stabbing it into the tiny hole. You moan, and I feel you grasp my cock with your hand and begin to stroke its length. It loves the feel of your tightening fingers and it begins to harden, its length increasing, its shaft pulsing with desire.

"Enough."

You let go of me, and rise to your feet, standing away from me.

"Get on your hands and knees again."

I do so, seeing you from the corner of my eye strap something around your waist. Then you straddle my legs behind me. I feel your finger smearing my ass with a cool liquid.

"Do you like that , slave?"

"Yes, my lady." And I do, it feels sensuous.

Then I feel your finger penetrating my bum slowly, widening it.

"Do you like that, slave?"

I moan at the tingling sensations of your finger thrusting in and out and I gasp out, "Yes, my lady."

Your finger leaves me. Then I feel something larger push against my hole, feel the pressure as you slowly insert the dildo strapped around your waist. The slipperiness of the lubrication makes its entry easier and I feel the strong pressure as its wideness enters my rectum. I groan and feel my cock getting harder.

Then, as you begin to pump the rubber cock in and out of my ass, you reach beneath me and grasp my thick member, your fingers encircling the shaft, your hand beginning to pump in an alternate rhythm to that which is shoving into my bum.

I groan with the build-up of my inner sensations.

"Don't cum until I tell you, slave."

"Uhhn--"I can only gasp out. "I'm almost there already."

"I want your cum, slave. No one, nothing else can have it. It's mine, do you understand?" This while you thump into my ass and yank on my cock.

"Yes, my lady." I feel the suddenly rush deep within my bowels.

"My lady---I'm beginning to cum!!" I cry out.

I feel the dildo suddenly pop out of my ass, feel the aching left behind and the sensation of its presence still there. You release my cock, push me over onto my back and the cumming sensation subsides for just a moment. For you grab my throbbing shaft anew, cover its tip with your mouth and rub the hard column vigourously. At the same time, you slide a finger into my ass and begin to thrust in and out.

Now the sensations within me are too much. I cry out aloud, feel the gushing from the depths of my bowels, then my hips buck up into the air, thrusting my cock deep into your mouth as my hot jism spouts into your throat. You pull off me, strings of my cum dangling from your lips to my cock and I continue spurting onto your face and neck and breasts as you finish pumping my cock in steady, firm movements.

I moan softly as you release my sex and slip your finger from my ass.

I glance at you, my white sperm splattered across your body.

"Did I please you, my lady?"

"Yes," you say with a smile. "Very much so."

"What else may I do to pleasure you, my lady?" I inquire.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Male Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 510 milliseconds