• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Round Two

Round Two

She glanced at her bedside clock: 11:11 PM. She took a ragged breath and then with a start realized that she wasn't alone. The arm that was wrapped around her waist tightened. She tried to recall last nights events, but all she remembered now was the full feeling she got when the man beside her pushed himself fully into her hot, tight depths.

Karen squirmed in this man's arms, feeling a wave of tingling arousal shoot straight to her groin, making her wet. Quietly she rolled over in his embrace and kissed his cheeks. He lay peacefully asleep beside her and she wondered if he'd have looked that peaceful every night or was it just because of the wild night of sex she was beginning to remember.

Slowly Karen kissed down his neck to his naked shoulder and chest. She kissed softly to his chest; circling his nipple with her tongue and feeling her own nipples grow tight. She sucked his nipple into her mouth and heard his intake of breath. Not sure if he was awake or not, Karen moved to the other nipple and performed the same task.

A muffled groan sounded and she cast her eyes up to meet her lover's hot stare. She smiled mischievously and continued a path with her tongue down to his waist.

Feeling his fingers tangle in her hair she took him in her mouth, tentatively licking the head and down the shaft slowly. She slowly, teasingly repeated the motion until she felt his fingers tightening and pushing her head down.

Then Karen took him fully in and down her throat in a short time, her hand wrapped around him, stroking up and down in time with her mouth. She lifted her mouth off of him and looked up at his face as he watched her poke her tongue out and flick it against the head of his cock.

He groaned and one of his hands left her head and trailed down her back. His touch was spreading the fire that was raging out of control inside her. Resting his hand on her ass she spread her legs and he raised his hand before spanking her.

The action made her moan around his dick and he spanked her again. Karen wiggled in his grasp. Her mouth made a "pop" sound when she lifted her mouth from him and moved to straddle his lap. Settling herself down on the tops of his thighs, she felt his cock just brushing her pussy as she bent forward and kissed his lips. Poking her tongue in between them and sucking on his tongue when he opened his mouth enough. Brushing her pussy against him, she moaned and finally rising above him, she paused and his hand came around her waist and he pushed the tip of his finger against her ass and she moaned out seconds before sliding down his length.

Growling, he flipped her to her back and held her legs together by the ankles, pushing her legs up to her chest, ordering her to hold onto them and pounded her pussy relentlessly. In the position she could feel every move he made as he slid in and out of her and she was loving every minute of the hot rough sex. Mmmmm's and Ooh's escaped her lips as she squeezed her cunt muscles around the big cock inside her.

Finally she lost all control and her body tensed and released in wave after wave of explosive orgasmic pleasure. Her lover groaned and tugged at her arms, freeing her legs and Karen let them down before pulling out and jerking his cock twice before spilling his seed all over her tits topped with hard nipples, down her stomach and just reaching her shaved pubic mound. She moaned again and lifted her hands to rub his cum into her skin.

He fell to the mattress beside her and kissed her long and hard, his fingers between her legs feeling the stickiness there. While there he fingered her, pushing two and then three fingers into her still dripping wet pussy, rubbing her clit with his thumb and putting his mouth and tongue to her nipples, he rocked her closer to the edge again before pushing her over, her climax squeezing her inner walls around his fingers.

He moved his hand up and broke the kiss, putting his fingers to her lips she sucked her cum off and lay still after, and closing her eyes. He too fell asleep again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Round Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 392 milliseconds