• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • In The Garden

In The Garden

I leave you in the bedroom, while I go to the bathroom. My morning ablutions make me wonder about your tastes, and whether you would have liked to be there watching me. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth after visiting the toilet. I dried quickly and came back to the bedroom, where I chose a light cotton summer dress to wear, in pale pink. I smiled at you again as I deliberately put it on over my naked body, no underwear today. I slipped on my sandals, ran a brush through my hair and grabbed my sun cream.

I take you outside into our large, walled garden. It is a long garden with a patio area by the house and some mature trees at the far end. I take you down to the bottom of the garden, amongst the trees. Down under the shaded area, until we reach a small gazebo, surrounded and cut off from the world. The sun is just touching it as we arrive. I smile at you, and say "We are all alone and away from the world here." Inside the gazebo there are four chairs and a table, beyond it, in a small open area of grass, there are two sun loungers with red and yellow stripped cushions. I take you by the hand to the loungers and get you to lie down, while I apply sun cream to your exposed areas. These exposed areas become larger as we laugh and undress you, while spreading the lotion. Then once you are naked and covered in lotion, especially your delicate areas, you turn the tables on me and pull off my dress. Then lay me on the lounger, and massage lotion all over my extra sensitive skin. Every motion is a sensual one, every touch builds the fire. You start on my back and pay special attention to my legs and bum cheeks. Then you turn me over and massage sun cream into my front, paying extra care and attention to my breasts and newly shaved pussy. I moan in pleasure as your hands caress me. I smile up at you, willing you to pleasure me further, but you take your hands off me and demand that I pleasure you.

I slide off the lounger and you lie down on it. I kneel beside you and start to massage, caress and run my hands all over you, deliberately missing sensitive areas. You growl at me not to tease, that is your job, I grin. I bring my hands to your cock and balls. I slide my hands over your balls, cupping, caressing and tugging at them. I play exclusively with them for a few moments before moving on to rubbing and caressing your cock. I smile at you, as my hands rub and fingers encircle your manhood. I grip around you and start to slowly pump up and down, watching your face. I then turn my gaze to your cock and smile as I watch my fingers moving up and down your length. I watch, fascinated, my tongue wetting my drying lips. My mouth fills with moisture as I think about what I am going to do next. I slide closer, I kneel up and bend over you, bringing my lips to the tip. I hold the pose and the kiss for 5 minutes, just kissing the tip no more.

I then look up and lock gaze with you, as I open my mouth and slide it down, in one fast movement. Taking all of you inside my mouth in one motion. I suck and swallow hard and take every wonderful inch of you deep into my mouth and throat. My eyes on yours, seeing your surprise and pleasure, you seeing my pleasure and need. I run my tongue around, inside my mouth, circling your cock and pressing it tight against the sides of my mouth. I suck and move up and down in that age old rhythm. I bring my hands back to your balls and caress them. Then as I continue to use my mouth, throat, lips and tongue on your gorgeous erection, I bring my hands to myself. You can't see what I am doing but would guess I am touching my pussy, just as I see you about to tell me to stop, I bring my juice covered fingers into sight and run them from your balls to your ass and tease you tight hole. I run my wet fingers around your ass as I suck and slide on your cock. I smile at you, my mouth stretched by your erection. I hum and you feel the vibrations around your sensitive head, as I slide one finger just into your very tight ass. I see your eyes widen and I grin.

I feel your hands on my head and in my hair as you force my face down onto you. I feel you making the rhythm faster, harder, deeper. You are now in total control of my face, as I suck and lick your cock. I on the other hand am in control of my finger, sliding in and out of your ass, in time with the face fuck. I am gasping for breath as your cock fills my mouth and throat, I swallow hard and fast trying to pleasure you as much as I can. I slide a second finger into your ass and start to pump harder, you moan and I feel your cock swell, as you arch your back slightly and tense your ass. I feel myself get ready for the explosion as you release your load into my mouth, and throat. I swallow and swallow, but there just seems to be so much. You pull out and the last couple of pumps mean your seed, lands on my face and in my hair, as the smallest trickle drips from the corner of my mouth when I smile at you. You lie there all sated and satisfied as I crawl up and kiss you on the lips, you taste your self from my lips as I slide my tongue into your mouth. I finish the kiss and whisper how wonderful you are in your ear. I needed that I say, I needed to bring you to release.

Suddenly I am in your grip, as you growl and jump up and grab me. You growl in my ear, that you have other needs and I am about to find them out. I tremble in delight and anticipation. You then whisper, "Run". I look at you in confusion as you say it again, only louder "RUN". I see the devil in your face and I feel the excitement and fear ripple through my naked body, as I turn and run. I run across the grass and into the trees, and although I can't see or hear you. I can almost feel the heat of your breath on the back of my neck. I run into the shade and shadows under the trees and realise that I have made a mistake, this is your territory. I am in the darkness under the trees with a devil, the prince of darkness himself. I see you in every shadow, I jump and tremble at every whisper of a breeze through the leaves. I feel naked, vulnerable and alone.

Suddenly your strong arms are around me, holding me tight. I can't see you as you are behind me, but I feel your teeth against my exposed neck. I feel your breath just as I imagined, but hotter, as you throw me to the ground. I lie there stunned and breathless, face down on the leaves under the trees, as you kneel astride my buttocks. Again I feel your hot breath at my neck and I feel your teeth, nip my flesh. I feel your claws rake down my back as you move and kneel astride my legs. You claws dig into my ass cheeks and I feel their impressions long after you have removed them. Then suddenly there is pain, as you slap my ass hard. The dull ache followed by the sharp hot pain, I cry out in surprise and pain. You slap me again, this time twice in rapid succession, once on each cheek, first right then left. I whimper again. I barely have time to regain my breath as you slap my twice more in the same pattern, and again and again. My whole ass feels like it is on fire, and my pussy is wet. I feel something different as I feel you kiss each cheek, before you stand up and leave me lying there. You growl don't move at me as you leave. I wonder what next?

I hear you moving about and I hear the crack of something breaking, then I hear the unmistakable swish of something being whipped through the air at speed. Before I can really register this, I feel the sharp bite of pain as you land a blow across my ass. I can feel the welt rise as I gasp for breath (the pain took it away). I hear the swish again and tense as you lay the sharp blow across my right cheek, and again as you whip my left cheek. I know my ass is already pink from the spanking, but now it will be criss crossed with straight red lines from the switch you have made. I cry out as the next blow lands across the top of my thighs and I cry out again and again as you switch my ass twice more. Then just as I am getting ready to beg you to stop you command me to turn over. I shiver in desire and terror. You command me to spread my legs, and close my eyes as I turn. I do as I am told, but I am shaking. I feel you move, I here the swish and feel the cutting pain of the blow across my mons. I jump, my eyes fly open and I shout in surprise and pain.. You growl at me to close my eyes. I do so, a tear leaking from the corner of one as I do so. I feel and hear the swish again, this time it lands on my lips on top of my clit. I howl in pain, as my clit explodes in heat and fire. You command me to spread my lips open with my fingers, and hold them open. I do as I am told, but slowly and with reluctance. I hear the swish and feel the blow land on my now exposed clit. I scream as the fire bursts forth and I feel the lava flow between my legs.

I feel the air move and them I feel your hot tongue on my clit, licking it, soothing it. I gasp in pure pleasure as I feel my body react. The pain, the pleasure the orgasm....... I come as you flick my clit with your tongue. As I arch my back in joy and the stars burst inside my head. I feel you move again. You thrust up and in, in one quick move. I feel your hard cock pierce me to my core. I scream, as the feeling intensify. I lose all control and thrash about wildly under you, gripping you with my fingers and legs. I scream at each thrust. I beg you not to stop, as I gush my lava juices around your tumid erection. As you pound into me hard and deep, again and again. I feel like I am about to burst when I feel your seed shoot deep inside my cunt. I cry out in a moment of ecstasy and feel my spirit leave my body for a moment to mingle with yours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • In The Garden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds