• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Holiday Vacation Ch. 01

My Holiday Vacation Ch. 01

12

Fact or Fantasy? I'm going to leave that to your imagination. But please let me know if you enjoy the story. With enough positive feedback, I'll post the 2nd weekend's adventures, too!!

____________________________

My vacation was unbelievable! I've been extremely stressed lately between work, the kids, and some other things going on. So my husband suggested I take a week and go visit my old college roommate. This was a surprise that he suggested a vacation, let alone to visit Celeste! Celeste and I roomed together the entire 4 years we were in college. And hubby knows that she were a little wild at times. She and I have kept in touch over the years - both of us are married with kids. Her kids are a lot older though. Her daughter just started college and her son is a senior in college. We've both shared secrets, fantasies - all the stuff that makes or breaks a good friendship. When I called her and asked if it would be a good time, she was ecstatic - she was going to have a week off work, too. So we started planning: I'd fly in on Friday night, 6/24 and she'd pick me up from the airport. We'd stay in the city over night. Then we'd go to her house (which happens to be on a small, semi-private lake) sometime Saturday.

Hubby took me to the airport. He helped me get my luggage checked and we kissed goodbye. I waved at him as he drove away, then went inside to wait. I hate traveling alone, but was so excited - I hadn't seen Celeste for about 5 years now. Inside the airport I sat and read a magazine, trying to be patient for the plane. To make a long story short, there were mechanical problems with the plane I was supposed to board. I ended up sitting at the airport over 4 hours waiting for a flight out. I called Celeste to let her know I'd be real late and not to drive into the city for me. I tried to keep my voice strong, but I was so tired and disappointed, there were tears in my eyes.

By the time the flight landed, it was about 2:30 in the morning. I sleepily got off the plane and headed to the luggage area. When I turned the corner, I was shocked to see Celeste waiting there for me! I was so glad! We gave each other the biggest bear hug! Maybe I should explain at this point that Celeste is much smaller than I am. If you watch "Everybody Loves Raymond", Celeste looks a whole lot like Deborah, even to some degree in the face. (If you haven't read my profile, I'm 5'5", blond hair, brown eyes, and close to 400 pounds with very large breasts.) Seeing her and that hug made my day! We chatted about everything while waiting for the luggage - kids, husbands, work, stresses. We weren't anywhere near out of subjects to chat about, but we'd been there 45 minutes and no luggage. So finally we asked: the luggage had been put on the wrong plane and wouldn't be in until sometime late Saturday. Lucky for me Celeste had already booked us a hotel room (and I should say a very nice one with one very comfortable queen-size bed) for the night. So we left our contact information, hopped in her car and headed to our room.

Once in our room, I was exhausted. It was nearly 5 a.m. and I'd been in the same clothes since for almost 24 hours. I had nothing to sleep in. Celeste saw the look of concern on my face. She looked at me, grinned real big and said "remember the college days? I'll sleep naked if you will!" I grinned back at her, faced her and stripped, almost as if this had been a dare. I was so tired, though. I gave Celeste another hug and told her thanks for everything. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I slept hard for a few hours. I'm not quite sure what woke me up, but it was about 11:30 in the morning. It took me a minute to remember where I was. Then I looked around - the curtains were open, looking out into a commons area with a swimming pool. The lights were off. The bathroom door was open and no one was in there. Oh well, I figured Celeste had probably gone to get coffee or something. So I got up, tried to keep my back to the sliding glass door, and went to take a shower. I would have Celeste close the curtains when she got back. The hot water felt so good! Finally I got out and dried off. Celeste had still not returned. There was no way the towel would go around my body, so I held it in front of myself as I walked toward the dresser (which was coincidentally towards the glass) to get my clothes. When I opened the drawer, there were no clothes, but there was a note:

"Sheila:

I'm so glad to see you again! I had to think of a way to make our time together unforgettable, but I was having trouble figuring out how. Then when you undressed in front of me last night, it hit me. You shared a fantasy with me long ago - one where you were left in a motel room with nothing but a negligee to wear. When I woke up this morning you looked so beautiful lying there sleeping. I knew I had to make it happen. But I didn't have a negligee to leave for you. So, sis, you have nothing to put on. The room is paid for through Sunday noon. I'll be back for you, but I'm not going to tell you when. Room service is delivering lunch to you at 12:30. I did leave your driver's license and some cash in the bottom dresser drawer in case you needed ID or money for a tip. Enjoy your day!

Love,

Celeste"

I tore the room apart, but there was nothing to wear, not even that would fit her. Then I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole, hoping it was Celeste. She had told the truth - it was room service! I did the only thing I could think of - I held the towel in front of my breasts so it hung down below my crotch and opened the door. He looked somewhat surprised, but I motioned and he brought my lunch in and sat it on the table. Then I went to reach for money to tip him. In my attempts to open the bottom drawer and get the money, I found I couldn't do it one handed. Here I was, facing a huge mirror, my bare ass already in plain sight for him, my cheeks (the ones on my face) as red as cherries, and I think tears were forming in my eyes. Finally I decided I had to do it - I laid my towel on the dresser, opened the drawer, got out $3 or $4 (I didn't even count) and turned and faced him - totally naked. I'm not sure whose jaw had dropped farther - his or mine. I thanked him and he headed toward the door. I tried to mumble some kind of apology. He turned towards me once more and said "There's no need to be embarrassed, Ma'am. You're gorgeous and you've made my day. If you need anything, just call room service and ask for Martin." He smiled and left. That's when I realized how hard my nipples were - and so clearly visible. I was a bundle of emotions - from excited and scared to horny. Then I realized the curtains were still open. I walked over to close them. Four or five men walked by while I was trying to find the cord. They smiled real big and waved. By the time I sat down to eat, I was famished from everything that had happened. But his was just the beginning of what became a very exciting week.

As I said, I was famished and lunch tasted so good. But I was thirsty for something other than water. I decided to set my tray outside the door and hope I heard the cart when it was picked up. I lay down on the bed and flipped through the channels on TV. There wasn't much on, so I settled on some old sit-coms. After about 45 minutes I finally checked outside the door. The cart had come and I didn't hear it. I really needed some caffeine by now. I bit the bullet and called room service: "May I speak to Martin?"

"Martin is off duty now. He'll be back tomorrow. Can anyone else help you?"

What's a girl to do? I thought for a moment and decided to suffer. Surely Celeste would be back soon. So I lay down on the bed again and watch some more lame TV. As I relaxed, I slipped into that place between awake and asleep. I let my fingers wander to that magic place and let them softly, gently move wherever they wanted. At some point I drifted off to sleep. And in my sleep I must have had some pretty sexy dreams, because I was really aroused when I woke up. It was a knock at the door woke me. This time I was alert enough I knew where I was and what predicament I was in. I picked up my towel and looked through the peep-hole, then threw the door open. I was excited, yet angry to see Celeste.

"What the hell did you think you were doing!? What if the place had caught on fire? I had to expose myself to room service. And God only knows how many people saw me through the window before I got the shades closed."

Celeste was smiling real big, almost laughing. "Yeah, you looked pretty sexy through the window. And Martin was really turned on." Celeste confessed to me that she hadn't even left the hotel except to get herself some lunch. And she confessed that Martin and his family were good friends of hers. She only saw them a few times a year, but he was certainly willing to do this favor for her. I didn't know whether to be angry, flattered, or horny. "So, can I get dressed now? Maybe we could go to the pool?" Then I realized the only thing Celeste was carrying was her purse and a small bag.

"That's a good idea, Sheila. Here - here's a pair of panties and a t-shirt. You can't go to jail this way, but it'll be like having next to nothing on." She tossed these to me.

I couldn't admit to myself, let alone her that so far this weekend was like a fantasy come true! I put them on and made a fuss. "Girlfriend, my boobs are showing through this t-shirt dry. It won't hide anything at all wet. And I don't dare bend over in these panties - they're a size too small - my whole ass would be on display."

She didn't say a word. Instead she handed me my drivers license, pushed me out the door and toward the pool. I know we passed half a dozen men on the way to the pool. And I know they noticed me - their eyes burned into me. At the pool Celeste settled into the hot-tub. "Come on in, Sheila - the water's great."

I leaned over and whispered - "It'll make my t-shirt see-through."

Celeste replied "While you're in the water, no one will know." She had a good point, so I slid into the water with her.

We got to talking and I kind of forgot about my situation. We brought each other up to date on what had been happening. After 15 or 20 minutes of conversation, Celeste got out of the water (she looked fine in her one-piece suit, too!) and commented that since it was pushing 6 p.m. she was going to go to the room and order us some pizza for dinner. I told her I'd join her soon, enjoying the relaxed sensation. I stayed another 10 or 15 minutes, and then got out. And yes, it was as if I had nothing on. I dried the best I could, held the towel in front of me, picked up my id and headed for our room. I knocked on the door - no answer. I knocked again - still no answer. Now what do I do? I've locked my key in the room, Celeste isn't in there. I went back to the pool to sit in the water and wait. But it had become uncomfortably crowded, especially for my attire. I did the only other thing I knew to do - I headed for the lobby to get a replacement key. When I turned the corner to the lobby I froze. There had to be 2 or 3 dozen men and just a few women there. I had no idea what was going on, but I couldn't walk out there like this, even holding a towel in front of me. I turned and high-tailed it back to my room and pounded on the door. Still there was no answer.

After surveying my options: stand in the hall and wait for God knows how long; go to the pool and put my body on display; or stand in line in the lobby for (hopefully) a short period of time. I finally settled on option 3. I mustered up all the courage I had, and walked purposefully into the lobby. I got in line (about 5 people ahead of me), holding my towel in front of me, suspecting that anyone could see my butt right through my panties. I felt eyes on me from all directions. And it seemed I was in the slowest moving line. After what seemed like hours, but was really about 10 minutes, I was next. I explained to the gentleman (yes, it had to be all men working the counter that night) that I had locked my key in my room. He took my ID, looked at it, did something on his computer, and then looked at it again. "Ms. Carney, I'm sorry but I don't find any reservations under your name."

"It's under Celeste Buck."

He looked under that name. "Yes, here it is, but since the room isn't in your name, I can't issue a key to you."

I thought I was going to explode from a combination of anger, embarrassment, and fear.

"I can call the room and see of Ms. Buck is there."

I was just about to answer when I heard Celeste speaking very loudly: "Sheila! I've been looking all over for you." Then she giggled some. "Next time you slip out of the room, you really should get dressed. You've probably left several men with a little problem tonight."

I couldn't believe she said such things so loud. I know my face was red again. But at least I was safe (or safer, anyway). I didn't want to admit it to her, but Celeste was getting me so turned on, I didn't know if I could wait much longer for release. And we hadn't masturbated together or had sex in so many years, I didn't know if she was open to the idea anymore.

I was turning into putty in her hands. She led me, ever so slowly and the long way around, back to our room. Once there she told me how she had watched much of what I did. Then she told me to undress, that she had one more surprise for the night. I had no idea what it might be, but I was ready to find out. I was game.

We had visited just enough that I knew our friendship was still as solid as ever. Celeste, still fully clothed in contrast to my nakedness, came up to me and gave me a big, reassuring hug. Then she whispered in my ear. "Remember what we did to Sally on prom night?" I shivered - we had stripped her, tied her to her bed, and left her to be found by whomever might have walked in. Fortunately for her, it was her roommates that found her.

"Yes, I do."

"Well, I'm going to be here with you for most of the time, but I have a bit of a surprise to go along with it. Do you trust me?"

I nodded, us still embracing. She loosened her hug and led me toward the bed. She lay me down on top of all the covers so there would be no way to cover me up (except towels again). Then she ever so gently but securely tied my arms, then my legs to the four corners of the bed. I wanted sex so bad right then that I would have done anything!

"Now, sis, I want you to go through a little endurance test for me." She reached into her purse and pulled out a vibrator. She turned it on the lowest setting there was and slowly, gently ran it over my lower lips, easing it into me. She made sure it was where she wanted it, then let go of it and left it in me. But I needed so much more for relief!

"Celeste, what are you going to do?"

I hadn't any more than asked the question but she had picked up the phone, dialed a number, and held it to my ear. As the phone was ringing on the other end, she said "Order some pizza for us."

It was so difficult to concentrate, but somehow I managed to order a large pizza and a two liter of pop.

Then Celeste smiled at me. She went over to the sliding glass door and opened the shades. Then she walked to the main door. "I'll be back soon. The cash for the pizza is on the table. I'll leave the door so the delivery person can get in." With that, Celeste swung the bar back on the door letting it close but not lock and walked out. Oh, how I wish the vibrator was running faster or that I could get my hands to myself! But Celeste had made sure my bindings were secure. The only thing I could do was concentrate on a fantasy world. But tonight I chose to relive the day's experiences: naked in the hotel room, see-through clothes at the pool, and standing in the lobby. And now I was where I had only dreamed of, only fantasized about - helpless and somehow starting to near an orgasm. But I needed more. I had probably been there about 15 minutes when the door opened. I looked up to see Celeste smiling at me.

"Comfy?"

I smiled at her the best I could. "I need more."

"Poor thing" she replied. She did sit down in a chair beside the bed and begin idly playing with one of my nipples. It still wasn't quite enough. Oh, I was so close.

Soon there was a knock on the door. Celeste hadn't flipped the hook back around yet, so she said "Come on in, it's open." Though so excited, I still saw the look on the deliveryman's face. He had walked into a hotel room where a big, fat woman was tied to the bed, a vibrator in her pussy, her nipples hard as rocks, and a gorgeous, nearly petite woman sitting there playing with her nipple.

Celeste spoke: "You can put the pizza on the table. I think there's enough money there to cover the price and the tip. Let me know if that's enough."

This man had to walk around the bed to get to the table. He sat the pizza down, picked up the cash and turned and faced us to count it. "Ma'am, this covers the price but it's not much of a tip."

You could even hear disappointment in his voice. Celeste looked directly at him and responded matter-of-factly, almost sternly: "Well, if you think you're going to get some while you're here, you're wrong. She's mine and I'll be the one that decides when and where she has sex. Now, if I owe you more money, let me know. If not, and if you really have to have a more of a tip, you can play with her breasts for 45 seconds each."

I couldn't believe my ears! This was getting out of hand - I was scared now. What if he tried more and Celeste couldn't stop him? Celeste and he seemed to be in a staring contest. And as bad as I wanted an orgasm, I was scared. He got down on his knees beside on the opposite side the bed from Celeste, pulled my breast over to him, and started sucking on it hard. That got me so close! And I don't believe it was any 45 seconds before he let go and left our room. Celeste smiled at me. "Are you ready, Sheila?"

I didn't know for sure what she meant, but I knew what I hoped she meant. "For what?"

She smiled at me: "For relief."

"Oh, god yes! Please make me cum!"

Instead of reaching for me, Celeste reached for the phone. This time, to my surprise, she said she was going to call my husband. I'm sure question marks were in my eyes. "You're going to tell him you're masturbating and you want to hear his voice when you cum. You're not to tell him I'm here. If he asks, I'm out getting dinner. But I'm going to be the one that gets you off." Then she dialed the number and held the phone to my ear. For once I hoped he wasn't home. But sure enough, he was.

The next few minutes were a combination of heaven and hell. I had to keep talking to my husband. I couldn't tell Celeste what I wanted. She'd get me right to the edge, playing with me and sucking on my nipples, then stop suddenly. When she finally did take me over the edge, I lost it. I tend to be loud when I cum, but I know people in every room around us had to hear me. And oh, what an orgasm it was!! My husband even asked several times if I was OK and what had made me cum so hard. I told him it was the fact that I was relaxed, in a hotel room, and didn't have to worry about any chores or interruptions from kids. We visited a minute before he asked if I was going to cum again. I told him I hoped I would a little later. We said our goodbyes and Celeste hung up the phone.

Then she said "Sheila, I can't wait any longer." She stripped and pulled out another vibrator. She turned mine up on high, and then lay down beside me. She sucked on my nipples while she played with herself. It wasn't long until we were both in the throes of orgasm. And this was a 2nd intense one. I was drained. Celeste lay calmly beside me and turned my vibrator down. We were both feeling rather peaceful when there was a knock at the door. Celeste got up and put her blouse on which barely covered her. It was security.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Holiday Vacation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds