• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Quebec MILF

My Quebec MILF

Meet Laurel Marceau, a 45-year-old French Canadian woman living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. Her husband, police officer Luther Marceau died a few months ago, taking his own life after being found guilty of corruption. The couple's only son Arthur Marceau lives in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, with his partner Jackson Spicer.

Arthur Marceau checks up on his mother Laurel Marceau from time to time, but has his own life to live. He's a graduate student at the University of British Columbia, and he and his partner Jackson Spicer run their own art gallery. Laurel Marceau understands that her son Arthur has to do his own thing. The lady is lonely, to say the least, and the poor lady doesn't know what to do with herself. Why has the world left her behind?

Laurel Marceau has always been a strong Christian woman. In times of hardship, she turns to her faith. It's gotten her through a lot of struggles. The First Light Church, or Eglise De La Premiere Lumiere, was founded by Jean-Paul Telemaque, a tough-talking Adventist minister originally from the island of Haiti. He knew exactly what the people of Gatineau, Quebec, desperately needed in their lives.

Pastor Telemaque came to the City of Gatineau, Quebec, with his wife Jessica Antoine and their family, and decided that he would minister to the people of this impoverished, starkly divided town on the Quebec/Ontario border. He didn't see color, he only saw souls in need. Gordon Pierre, a recent graduate of the MBA program at the University of Montreal, is his Deacon and first disciple...

"You've been through a lot," Gordon Pierre said, looking at Laurel. The two of them sat in Laurel's living room. Gordon, a Deacon at the predominantly Black organization known as the First Light Church, is doing outreach work. Part of that is helping members of the rapidly growing congregation who are going through a tough time, like Laurel here...

"My husband is gone, people are looking at me weird because of his misdeeds, and I'm broke and alone," Laurel said, shaking her head. At the age of 45, Laurel still looked good. Standing five feet ten inches tall, with long dark hair, alabaster skin and lively blue eyes, Laurel had often been told how much she resembled the actress Sigourney Weaver, during her Alien days.

"Laurel, I just want you to know that I'm here for you," Gordon said softly. Laurel looked at him, this tall, handsome and well-dressed young Black man, originally from the island of Haiti. Laurel smiled, remembering her ex-boyfriend Trevor Darnell, a Black man from Detroit, Michigan, whom she met while studying at the University of Windsor. Good times, Laurel thought, remembering Trevor's passion.

"Thank you, Gordon, you're a good man," Laurel said, and she began to sob. Gordon, ever the gentleman, rose from his seat and gave the lady a hug. Laurel hugged Gordon tightly, and didn't want to let go. It had been so long since she felt the touch of another human being. Gordon was so tall and strong, and handsome. Of course, a guy like that had to have a girlfriend...or three.

"You're welcome, Laurel," Gordon replied. He hugged Laurel, trying to do the human thing. Laurel is a human being, first and foremost, and also a widow and a woman in mourning. Gordon remembered his hometown of Quartier Morin, Republic of Haiti, where everyone knew everyone. The folks weren't rich but they had enough, and they were friendly, open and compassionate. In comparison, Canadians were so damn formal and cold to one another...

"You're so handsome, Gordon, the ladies at church all think so," Laurel said, gently touching his face. Gordon nodded, and felt both aroused and saddened. A lot of women remarked on how handsome and smart he was. Truth be told, Gordon threw himself so fiercely into his ministry because he had certain insecurities. A while ago, Gordon discovered that he was Bisexual, as in sexually attracted to both females and males. As a devout Christian, he was terrified of this revelation...

"Ma'am, the ladies at church wouldn't admire me if they knew the real me," Gordon said, before he caught himself. Laurel looked at Gordon, and sensed that the young Black man was fighting a battle inside. She remembered her husband, Gatineau Policeman Arthur Marceau. He was always the life of the party, and a cool guy, whom people admired and respected, but he treated her like this...

"I think I know what you're going through," Laurel said softly. As the mother of an openly Gay son, she knew certain signs when she saw them in certain men, no matter how masculine and strong they seemed. Gordon looked Laurel up and down, and she saw desire in his eyes, and something else. The brother is checking me out, so I guess he likes women too, and not just men, Laurel thought, smiling.

"Well, ma'am, I am a Bisexual man, how can I be that and be a Christian?" Gordon wondered aloud. For most of his life, Gordon identified as Straight. He loves big-booty women of all colors, with older, big-bottomed White women being his favorites. Lately, though, he'd begun noticing other men. Whenever he saw a tall, manly guy with a deep voice and a strong body, Gordon felt...things. This fantasy disturbed Gordon because it came out of nowhere...

"It's okay to be Bisexual, Gordon," Laurel said, and she smiled and gave him another hug. The tall, dark-skinned young man hugged her back gently. They looked into each other's eyes. What happened next surprised them both. At the end of the day, before one is Black or White, male or female, Straight or Gay or Bisexual or Transgender or Lesbian, rich or poor, one is simply human. All human beings have needs...

"You're a fine man, Gordon, never let anyone tell you different," Laurel said, then she kissed him. Gordon, surprised by Laurel's kiss, nevertheless kissed her back. The two of them began undressing each other slowly. Laurel admired Gordon's tall, dark-skinned, virile and muscular body. He reminded her of Hollywood actor Wesley Snipes, during his Blade days.

"You're a fine lady too, Laurel," Gordon said, admiring her tall, curvy, pale body after she bared herself to him. Laurel smiled as Gordon kissed her lips and caressed her breasts, then laid her on the couch. Spreading her thick, pale thighs, he inhaled her scent, then began eating her pussy. Laurel moaned softly as Gordon began to eat her pussy like a hungry man. How I've missed this, Laurel thought happily.

"Take me," Laurel pleaded, after Gordon made her cum twice, from lathering her pussy with his tongue, fingering her sweet spot and sucking on her clitoris. Gordon smiled and put Laurel on all fours, admiring her big sexy pale ass. Lately, he'd been thinking about sex with other men...a lot. Still, he never stopped admiring older women with big butts. They'd always fascinated him, that's for damn sure.

"As you wish," Gordon said, and he gripped Laurel's wide hips, thrusting his long, hard dick into her. He fucked her with slow, deep strokes, taking his time. Gordon hadn't been with anyone since his ex-girlfriend Sagal Khan dumped him. Apparently, it's not okay for Somali women to date Haitian men. This was of course before Gordon's other side began to emerge, leading to his current confusion...

"Pull my hair and spank my fat White ass," Laurel screamed, her shrill voice snatching Gordon out of his train of thought. Letting go of the past and of his doubts and demons, Gordon focused on the present. He gripped Laurel's long dark hair, yanked her head back and slammed his thick, dark dick into her pussy. Gordon fucked Laurel with wild abandon and from the way she screamed, she loved every second of it...

"That was fun," Gordon said, smiling, as he lay next to a very happy and very naked Laurel. The two of them bantered for a bit, enjoying the warm afterglow of a good fuck. Gordon was glad to be around a woman who accepted him for who and what he was. At the end of the day, it's what every man needs in his life.

"Gordon, whenever you feel your other urges, please come to me, I understand, you see, my late husband Luther Marceau was very much like you," Laurel said. Rising, she headed to the washroom, knowing that Gordon's eyes were on her ass the entire time. When Laurel came back, Gordon gasped in surprise. The lady held a decidedly phallic object in her hands...

"Oh shit," Gordon said, and in spite of himself, he was both turned on and scared. Gordon loves women's beautiful faces, nice bodies, and the feel of a juicy pussy around his dick. Now, to his everlasting shame, he's also curious as to how a hard dick would feel up his ass. Lots of Straight-identified men are curious about the other side. Gordon is simply not ashamed to admit such desires to the right lady...

"I got what you need, Gordon, you won't catch any diseases from my fuck stick, I'm not some effeminate jerk who will blackmail you or put your business out on the street, I'm a woman who loves Bisexual men and I will dick you down harder than any man," Laurel said, stroking her strap-on. Gordon swallowed hard, and smiled nervously at her. How could he refuse her?

"Yes ma'am," Gordon replied as he got on all fours, and Laurel smiled. She came up behind him and caressed his ass. Grabbing some lubrication, Laurel greased up Gordon's ass. She pushed the dildo into his ass and began fucking him. Gordon groaned, and Laurel gripped his ass. Sure, it was his first time but she knew what he needed. Latent Bisexual guys like Gordon need some serious ass pounding, and Laurel was the right woman to give it to them...

"Scream for me," Laurel said, and she bucked her hips, ravaging Gordon's ass. The dildo that Laurel used on Gordon's ass was longer and thicker than the average man's penis, and it never goes soft. She plowed the dildo into his ass and didn't let up until he cried and begged for mercy. Laurel pulled the dildo out of Gordon's now gaping asshole and smiled, admiring her handiwork.

"Thank you, Laurel," Gordon said, as he lay on the floor, spent. He couldn't believe all the things she'd done to him. Laurel smiled, feeling good after a job well done. After this encounter, Gordon and Laurel became virtually inseparable. A lot of people at the First Light Church were puzzled to see the mismatched pair, with their evident differences in age and skin tone. When fate brings something good into one's life, it's best not to question it...

The sight of Laurel Marceau and Gordon Pierre walking around Gatineau together, hand in hand, triggers a lot of folks. Interracial couples often make bigots lose their shit. When Laurel's belly began to get bigger, and not from eating delicious Haitian food, but rather, from carrying a Haitian man's seed, folks found it scandalous. Laurel and Gordon didn't give a damn. They're facing pending parenthood and are extremely happy together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Quebec MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds