• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Kingdom of Hafizar

The Kingdom of Hafizar

The Kingdom of Hafizar, which is bordered by Kuwait to the north, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the South and is considered the smallest of the Gulf States, stands at the doorway of progress and peril. The Kingdom has a population of three million inhabitants, most of them centered in the three major cities, Al-Mokhtar, Behar and Thobar. Ninety percent of the population adheres to Sunni Islam.

The majority of Hafizarians are Arabs, but Berbers constitute fourteen percent of the population, with Sub-Saharan Africans constitutiong nine percent of the population. The Kingdom of Hafizar is the first Arab nation to grant civil rights to its racial and ethnic minorities, enshrining racial equality into law as of 1980. Prior to that, the Arab majority treated the Berbers and the Sub-Saharan Africans very poorly...

The Kingdom of Hafizar has been a staunch supporter of U.S. foreign policy, to the point that the other Arab states considers it one of America's top pawns. King Abdullah El-Ismail, the fourth ruler in the history of the Kingdom of Hafizar, is a very progressive leader. He is responsible for the creation of four universities exclusively dedicated to educating the young women of Hafizar.

The Kingdom of Hafizar is socially progressive when it comes to women's rights. Women have the right to drive, and inherit property, and they can also serve in the police and the military, just like men. In fact, eight point four percent of the Armed Forces of Hafizar are women, and that number is increasing day by day.

While homosexuality, lesbianism and bisexuality are considered haram in Islam, King Abdullah El-Ismail has recently decriminalized such activities. Now, this is a far cry from promoting same-sex marriage like they do in the West, but at least in the Kingdom of Hafizar, a person cannot be legally harangued simply because of his or her sexuality. This decision earned the King the enmity of the powerful Clerics who represent the Islamic religion in the Kindom of Hafizar...

"Prince Hamoud, the King of Hafizar needs an heir, you must find a bride within a year, or forfeit everything," said Omar the Cleric, Supreme Advisor to King Abdullah El-Ismaili, father of Prince Hamoud. The little man smirked, knowing that the prince, while he occasionally notices the pretty ladies, has a far greater fondness for the fellas.

"Yes, Cleric, I shall do my duty," said Prince Hamoud, and he watched as Omar the Cleric walked out of the princely chambers, laughing merrily. Ever since Prince Hamoud could remember, the Cleric had hated him. Since Omar the Cleric was well-liked by his father, there was little that the prince could do to stop him.

Prince Hamoud looked out through the palace window, at the City of Mokhtar, Capital of the Kingdom of Hafizar. Founded in 1897, the Kingdom of Hafizar is one of the wealthiest nations in the Arabian peninsula, all thanks to oil. Prince Hamoud, eldest son of King Abdullah El-Ismaili and his wife, the Afro-Arabian beauty known as Queen Maral, sometimes feels like the world is on his shoulder.

Standing six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with light brown skin and curly dark hair, his features a blend of the Arab and the African thanks to his mixed ancestry, Prince Hamoud is considered quite handsome. Once upon a time, he graced the cover of GQ. He studied business management at Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, graduating with an MBA in 2012.

In the seven years since, Prince Hamoud has been seen partying around the world, sometimes in the company of beautiful women, but oftener than not, in the company of handsome men. There are lots of rumors swirling about the Kingdom of Hafizar about Prince Hamoud's bisexuality. During his college years in Boston, Prince Hamoud was quite close to a tall, handsome young man named Scott Maguire, who was his roommate at the time.

Of course, Prince Hamoud has also been linked to supermodels, most notably, Lebanese-American actress/singer Christina Aoun, who stars in the hit TV show Princess of Arabia. Prince Hamoud dated Christina Aoun for years, but for whatever reason, the two of them split. Nowadays, Christina Aoun is dating a rich oil magnate named Jeremiah Healy. Both parties have moved on, it would seem...

"What am I going to do?" Prince Hamoud wondered. He didn't want his lifestyle to change, and although he liked women just fine, he couldn't fathom the idea of a woman accepting him for who he was, a secretly bisexual man who would soon be at the helm of a Muslim country. I feel coursed, Prince Hamoud thought.

Prince Hamoud thought of last night, and the fun he had with a young man named Salim, one of the Royal Pages working at the Royal Palace. Tall and handsome, with dark hair, dark eyes and bronze skin, Salim is the son of Abu Anwar, a wealthy Sheikh who seeks to curry King Abdullah El-Ismail's favor by having his son Salim work at the Royal Palace. If the old man only knew what his son got up to...

"I aim to please your majesty," Salim said to Prince Hamoud, as the two of them got down and dirty in the princely chambers. Salim had a hard body and a thick cock, and Prince Hamoud couldn't help hopping on for a ride. While Prince Hamoud definitely notices a beautiful woman, a masculine man with a big tool is something he simply he cannot resist...

The Prince of Hafizar found himself on all fours, face down and ass up, as Salim plowed his surprisingly tight ass with his thick Arabian cock. Prince Hamoud's screams echoed across the Royal Palace. The Royal Palace Guards knew better than to intervene, though. Prince Hamoud was definitely different, to say the least. They knew his habits at this point.

"Aye, please you did, Habibi," Prince Hamoud said to Salim, after the well-endowed Page, after a thorough and stupendous fucking. The two young men lay in bed, smoking Shisha and relaxing. After taking a shower, Salim departed from the princely chambers. Prince Hamoud felt sexually satisfied but lonely, for he knew that every person who slept with him only wanted to carry his favor...

A few months after his liaison with Prince Hamoud came to an end, Salim and his father, Abu Anwar, were the recipients of a major contract involving the Hafizar oil industry. Salim subsequently married a beautiful young woman named Fatima Maliki, from the wild tribes of the mountainous region of Al-Firdous, in western Hafizar. All is well that ends well, Prince Hamoud thought. Salim and his father Abu Anwar had been handsomely compensated for their services.

Prince Hamoud, bored of life in the City of Al-Mokhtar, decided to do some traveling. He decided to visit the City of Atlanta, Georgia. While there, Prince Hamoud decided to visit a bawdy house, as they say. The bawdy house in question specialized in transgender escorts. Prince Hamoud found a pair that he liked, the lovely Madam Angela, and her colleague Karina.

"Hello cutie," Madam Angela said, and Prince Hamoud admired the tall, curvy lady with the bronze skin, dark hair and big round ass. Madam Angela looked and sounded just like a regular lady. He felt up her tits and found them nice and firm, along with the rest of her. When Madam Angela dropped her panties, revealing a nine-inch, thick and uncut Latino dick, Prince Hamoud was delighted.

"How do you like me?" Karina asked, and the tall, slender, bronze-skinned and dark-haired beauty undressed, as Madam Angela and Prince Hamoud watched. Karina rubbed her nipples with one hand and slid a finger into her pussy lips while looking at Prince Hamoud. She'd always had a thing for black guys, and this half-black, half-Arab, super rich dude turned her on just by looking at her...

"You are both so lovely, my ladies, come to me," Prince Hamoud said, smiling. The bawdy house charged five hundred dollars per escort for the night, but the Prince, feeling generous, doubled their rate. Money meant next to nothing to the filthy rich foreign royal. Madam Angela and Karina joined the prince on the bed, and that's when the fun really began...

"Hello handsome," Karina said, and she kissed Prince Hamoud's chest, while playing with his dick. As Karina stroked his manhood, Prince Hamoud smiled. She was the first female to touch him in years. He'd been having so much fun with the fellas that he'd forgotten how much fun women could be. I'll have to do better, Prince Hamoud silently reminded himself.

Meanwhile, Madam Angela stroked her big cock, and saw a hungry look on Prince Hamoud's face. When the curvaceous transgender escort drew closer, the prince fondled her tits and grabbed her dick. As Madam Angela looked on, Prince Hamoud began sucking her dick like a pro. Now that's what I'm talking about, Madam Angela thought, smiling.

"Suck that dick, my prince," Madam Angela cooed softly, and Prince Hamoud did just that. At the same time, Karina sucked Prince Hamoud's big caramel dick, marveling as it lengthened and hardened in her mouth. She fellated him eagerly, for she loves bringing men pleasure. Karina smiled up at Prince Hamoud, who was busy sucking Madam Angela's cock. The more the terrier, Karina thought, smiling.

"This is awesome," Prince Hamoud said, laughing, as Karina and Madam Angela showed him what they could do. Karina lay on the bed, legs spread, rubbing her tits together while looking at the prince expectantly. Prince Hamoud rubbed his big ole dick and, after rolling a condom on it, inserted it inside Karina's vagina. The young woman sighed happily as he entered her. Let the fun begin...

"Are you ready for me?" Madam Angela said, smiling as she came up behind Prince Hamoud. He turned around, grinned and nodded. Madam Angela rolled a condom on her big ole cock, lubricated herself, and then pushed her tool into Prince Hamoud's ass. At the same time, Prince Hamoud pushed his dick deep inside Karina's pussy. Karina squealed in delight as Hamoud fucked her with gusto, and the prince did some screaming of his own as Madam Angela tore his ass up...

"This is hot," Prince Hamoud groaned, a little while later. They changed positions, and Karina sucked his dick as Madam Angela fucked his ass. The three of them went at it until the prince could take no more and he came. When the prince came, Karina surprised herself, and him, by drinking his seed. This guy is definitely special, Karina thought, amazed by what she'd done.

After this experience, Prince Hamoud grew quite fond of Karina and Madam Angela. He didn't care that they were considered ladies of poor reputation due to their occupation. As a man who sleeps with both sexes, Prince Hamoud didn't feel like he was in any position to judge a person's sexual habits. Besides, he'd always been a libertine, never a hypocrite...

"This place is off the hook," Karina said to Madam Angela, as the two of them dined inside Maison D'Or, a five-star restaurant located in the west end of Atlanta, Georgia. Prince Hamoud had major dollars and didn't mind throwing it around. He was always friendly and respectful in his dealings with them, and the two ladies were honestly starting to like him...

"Ladies, I've got a proposition, I want you to come visit the Kingdom of Hafizar with me," Prince Hamoud said. Madam Angela and Karina exchanged a look of shock and hesitated all of ten seconds before agreeing. Prince Hamoud smiled. Everything was most definitely coming according to his grand design...

In the time that Prince Hamoud spent in the City of Atlanta, he really got to know the town, and two special ladies that called it home. Karina Santino, for example, was born in the City of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. She came to America as a college student, and ended up a hooker. The gal had no family to speak of and Madam Angela was her only friend...

Madam Angela's Colombian family rejected her for being transgender, and after moving to Atlanta, Georgia, to become a restaurateur, she fell on hard times. Eventually, she ended up in the world's oldest profession. Prince Hamoud was moved by Karina and Madam Angela's tales. Both ladies deserved better than what fate threw their way...

When Prince Hamoud returned to the Royal Palace in the City of Al-Mokhtar, the media was scandalized to see him waltzing around with foreign women who did not dress modestly. Karina and Madam Angela were a bit intimidated by the opulence of the Royal Palace, and the conservative Islamic values of the citizens of the Kingdom of Hafizar. Still, they trusted Prince Hamoud...

"What do you think you're doing, bringing these foreign harlots here?" Omar the Cleric asked Prince Hamoud, storming the princely chambers. Prince Hamoud, who was lounging in bed with Karina and Madam Angela, drinking wine and eating cakes, smirked at the Cleric and got up to confront him.

"Omar, I do as I please, and these ladies are smart, and beautiful, and arouse me like no Hafizarian women ever had, if I had my way, they'd be my brides," Prince Hamoud said haughtily. Omar the Cleric, unaccustomed to being rebuffed, mumbled a few things and then beat a hasty retreat. Turning to look at his lady friends, the prince smirked.

"You sure told him," Karina said, and she went to Prince Hamoud, and did something she'd been wanting to do for months. She threw herself into his arms and kissed him. Prince Hamoud kissed Karina back. She was the first woman to arouse him sexually in ages. He'd given up on the idea of having sex with a woman prior to meeting her.

"Karina, my dear, will you stay with me in Hafizar? Madam Angela, I extend you the same offer," Prince Hamoud said, looking at both ladies. Karina nodded eagerly and Madam Angela smiled, overjoyed. Smiling at both ladies, Prince Hamoud took them back to his bed. As they began their celebration, the Royal Guards actually came to investigate. They were not accustomed to hearing female voices coming from Prince Hamoud's chambers...

"Our son no longer fucks only men, he now wants to marry a foreign courtesan and her transgender mentor, he's been seen having sex with them both," King Abdullah El-Ismail said to his wife, Queen Maral. The two of them were stone-faced in the Royal Court after receiving a report, complete with video and audio footage, of Prince Hamoud's most recent activities from a source at the Palace.

"Well, my dearest husband, at least if Hamoud impregnates the foreign courtesan, there will be another generation of our bloodline, the Dominican gal is pretty, I thought she was Moroccan when I first saw her picture," Queen Maral said with a sigh. The queen of Hafizar wasn't thrilled with the situation, but her son Hamoud seemed to be happy, and that's what mattered...

King Abdullah looked at his wife Queen Maral and nodded at her wisdom. She'd always been his rock through hard times, that's for damn sure. Gently, he kissed her hand, and she smiled at him. We don't always get what we want but we get what we need, King Abdullah thought, stunned by what he'd just seen and heard. Where did his son Hamoud get his, er, unique inclinations?

Six months later, by order of King Abdullah El-Ismail of the Kingdom of Hafizar, Omar the Cleric swallowed his pride and performed the wedding ceremony of Prince Hamoud and his new bride, Karina Santino, formerly of the Dominican Republic by way of Atlanta, Georgia. The blushing and very pregnant bride couldn't be happier. Henceforth, she would be known as Princess Karina the First, until such time that her husband Prince Hamoud ascends to the throne.

A new and exciting chapter of Prince Hamoud and Karina Santino's lives was starting. The happy couple made the cover of just about every gossip magazine in the world, and were discussed on CNN, Fox news, Radio Canada, BBC News, and Al Jazeera. Prince Hamoud and Princess Karina the First decided to honeymoon in Paris, France, and insisted that their good friend Madam Angela of Colombia join them. Most unorthodox, to be sure, but not unheard of. Interesting times are upon the Kingdom of Hafizar, that's for damn sure...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Kingdom of Hafizar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds