• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • About Julia

About Julia

12

If Stevie Nolan had been born a hundred and fifty years ago, he'd have been one of those lone drifters roaming aimlessly across the wide open spaces. While it would now be impossible, he still managed to live a relatively similar lifestyle. As a representative for a large global company specialising in electronic process control systems, he spent three weeks out of four on the road. Stevie started career his as an engineer and drifted into sales, he however just couldn't keep his hands off his tools which he still carried in his late model company vehicle. More than a few years ago, he just fell into the mode of calling on his valued customers and repairing anything thing that was suspect while vying for new sales opportunities. He knew his product and his customer applications so well, that there wasn't much he couldn't do. His customers appreciated his abilities and attitude, and his visits were always appreciated. As for his employer, well they just knew that Stevie was one of a kind and made sure that the undemanding and likeable character was looked after.

Stevie enjoyed the long days on the road, he'd become a widower many years since and his children had long since deserted the roost. He enjoyed his own company and liked nothing better than cruising the lonely roads with only the air-conditioning and a full CD player to keep him company. He always wore the same clothes while on the road, faded jeans topped with a denim shirt sporting his company logo, not quite the corporate image that some thought he should aspire to, but he didn't care. At forty six years of age, Stevie was in good shape. He was tall and wide shouldered, but he would be the first to admit that the love handles were starting to appear. His dark hair was thick and wavy, his jaw was long and strong, his eyes a silvery grey. He had an easy going manner which seemed to put people at ease. The opposite sex found him desirable but soon realised he could never be tamed, whether this was an attraction or a turnoff depended on the individual. As for Stevie, he didn't really care what people thought of him, he was his own man and loved the life he lived.

It was a Friday in late September that things went pear shaped for Stevie as he prepared for his next trip leaving on Monday morning. A text message summoned him into head office and he cursed the inconvenience. An hour later, Stevie sauntered into the Area Managers office after harassing his secretary, an old habit he just couldn't resist. He should've known by the amused and knowing look on her face that something was up. Larry had been Stevie's boss and good friend for many years. He more or less gave Stevie free rein on most things, so long as the sales figures were on target and the customers were happy.

Stevie knocked on the door and entered Larry's office; he was surprised to find a young lady sitting in one of the spare chairs. Stevie shot Larry a 'What's she doing here?' look. Larry smiled and waved him in.

"Stevie, this is Julia Gilmore. Julia's a management graduate majoring in marketing, and she's just joined us."

Julia stood and muttered a greeting as she offered her hand to Stevie, he hesitated a second before responding and shaking it.

"Pleased to meet you Julia."

"You'll be pleased to know that Julia will be accompanying you on your trip. You'll be able to show her the ropes; you know, applications and so on. It'll also be a good opportunity for her to meet some of our major customers."

Stevie's eyes bored into Larry's as he took in the implications, he noticed Larry was struggling not to smile.

"Nope. Sorry, I travel alone as always." Stevie replied.

Larry smiled at the unexpected polite reply. "Sorry Stevie, but you've got no choice on this one, it comes from the top."

Stevie turned to Julia, "Would you mind waiting outside, you might not wanna be around to hear this."

She grinned and left the room leaving the two men staring at each other over the table. The battle raged for many minutes but in the end, Stevie accepted defeat, Julia was going with him but only for a week or so instead of the whole three. The secretary took great delight in providing Stevie with new accommodation for two separate rooms at his favourite hotels and motels. He cursed even louder as she cheekily informed Julia not to worry and that his bark was worse than his bite.

The rest of the weekend, Stevie moped around almost depressed at the thought of his solitude being destroyed, the thought of some jabbering female sitting next to him for a week was almost too much to swallow.

So, on the Monday morning, Stevie rolled up to head office where his nemesis awaited him. Before he could get out of the car, Julia opened the back door and placed a large travel case on the back seat before getting into the passenger seat. Stevie stared up at Larry's window and could make him out gleefully watching their departure. Sticking his hand out the window where Julia couldn't see, Stevie flicked him the bird as he eased the vehicle away from the kerb.

It was a few minutes before Julia broke the silence.

"Sorry about this, it wasn't my idea."

Stevie just shrugged his shoulders as he settled back to concentrate on the road in front of him.

Not getting an answer, Julia continued, "Look, I'll try not to be a pain in the arse. If I am, just tell me to shut up. If I don't, you can kick me in the shins; that's if you can catch me." she added

Stevie turned to her and grinned, "Don't push your luck?"

"Ahh, he smiles. So, where are we going today, who are we seeing and why?"

Stevie sighed and began to talk; he spoke of the customers they were going to visit, the strength and value of their accounts and what their history was. He told her about applications of their product, their competition in the market and about the people he liaised with on a regular basis. Julia sat back, listened and took it all in. Stevie stayed on the road for four hours before stopping. After gassing up, they purchased cold drinks and sat at an outdoor but shaded table watching the traffic passing.

It was the first opportunity that Stevie had of taking Julia in, he snatched passing glances as she sipped her drink. She was around average height, her dark brunette hair hung in tight curls to her shoulders. Her face was pretty but not beautiful; her large eyes were a pale green, high cheek bones gave her face an angular look. Her perfect teeth were hidden by full lips highlighted in a pastel lipstick. Small breasts pointed out of a tight burgundy top. Her black trousers tapered into a narrow waist before flaring outward over full hips and then hugged her shapely thighs downwards. Red painted toe nails were plainly visible through black open shoes. Not a figure to kill for, Stevie thought to himself, but nice enough to run his eyes over. But at twenty or so years his junior, he was bright enough to realise that looking was all he was good for. The last thing he wanted was a sexual harassment case against him and he had every intention of keeping this trip on the straight and level.

The next two days passed without incident and Stevie began to enjoy Julia's company. She showed professionalism beyond her years when in the company of customers and saved all of her questions until they were alone. By then the sassy side of her came to the fore. She made him laugh with her black sense of humour, and then argued fearlessly when she disagreed with him. She would listen quietly as he told her about his personal life and then made him laugh when she recited hers. They ate together at restaurants and talked at the bar afterwards before retiring to their own accommodation. Julia was an observant person and took in the familiarity and the casual flirting of the females at both of the motels they stopped at, they obviously liked Stevie. His casual charm seemed to stretch far and wide.

It was hard to know when the sex thing started, it was probably on the third day when Julia was thumbing through a magazine she'd purchased at their last stop. She'd stopped at a series of pictures of catwalk models and glared down at the page.

"Bitches." she murmured loud enough to cause Stevie to glance across at the page.

"You wouldn't like look like that would you?" he asked while turning his eyes towards the road.

She laughed, "I'd kill to have a figure like that."

"Dunno why, they're too skinny. They hold no appeal for me. I reckon most men like to have a bit of meat on their women."

"You mean they've got have big tits to be appealing?"

Stevie laughed, "Nah, I mean curvy all over, tits legs and bums."

"Like me, but with tits?" she suggested cheekily.

"Dunno really. Wanting to avoid any exposure to a sexual harassment charge, I haven't taken the time to visually explore your likely womanly figure."

Julia threw her head back and laughed, "Nice try but it won't work. I've noticed the odd furtive glance."

He grinned, "Yeah, but being aged and with poor eyesight, it doesn't count for anything."

"See, you've lost the plot just like every other man I know. You just don't get it. Women like men looking at them. I don't dress nicely and put makeup on every day just to get ignored."

"I thought that was for your husband."

"Nah, he sees the real me every day. Can't fool him, he's used to the flabby bits. So, what about you, I know you've got kids, what happened to the wife?"

"Lost her some years back in an accident." he said.

Her face dropped, "Oh shit, sorry. I was looking for some sort of mucky divorce or something."

"That's okay. It was just one of those things I guess."

"So, no one new in your life?"

"Not really; there's been one or two serious ones but nothing came out of it, now its just casual relationships."

Julia smiled, "Somehow I think you're just being a little coy."

"What makes you say that?"

"Just women's intuition. Observing the way you act around the opposite sex and how they interact with you, you've got a way about you that women like. There's plenty of time to meet someone and settle down again. And maybe a few more kids." she added.

He pulled a disapproving face, "Too late for the kids, I've been neutered and got the scar to prove it."

She laughed. "Too much information I think."

They chatted aimlessly as they ate up the miles, after a lunch stop, Julia immersed herself in her magazine in a comfortable silence. Then she put the magazine down and gazed out the window.

"Do you mind if I ask a personal question?" she asked.

"How personal?"

"Well pretty personal requiring a truthful answer. Have you slept with many women?"

He looked around at smiling face and turned his attention to the winding road without answering.

"Well, answer the question."

"You don't wanna know."

"Yes I do, and for a good reason. It'll become clear, I promise."

He hesitated before answering, "More than a few."

"Is that more than five, ten or twenty?"

"Lets say twenty."

"Okay, here's the next question. "How many would you say enjoyed sex?"

Stevie laughed, "Most of them I hope."

"No, seriously, how many?"

"All of them were consensual. But I reckon they all did, maybe some more than others. What's this about anyway?"

"I was just reading in this about how important good sex is for a woman, both the emotional and physical side; and all of the other goodies like how to reach orgasm and all that sort of thing."

She continued when he didn't answer. "This may seem strange to you, but I don't really enjoy sex. It's sort of okay and I let my husband have free rein when he wants to. But my sex life doesn't seem to measure up to what I hear and read about."

"Seems a little strange to me." was all Stevie could think to say.

"My husband Phillip and I were brought up in a sort of religious commune. The sex thing was a taboo, our parents never talked about it. We've been friends since we were kids and it was expected that we'd get married and I'd become a baby making factory. Getting married was the okay part even though we were both only eighteen, but we both wanted to spread our wings. The expectation was that I'd be pregnant shortly after we got hitched, but we managed to obtain condoms and hide them from prying eyes. In the end, we escaped on the pretext of getting an education much to the anger of the extended religious family. Once we escaped and met the real world, we both agreed we were never going back. As far as the babies go, it's not on my agenda although Phillip is keen. We've both graduated and now I wanna enjoy myself and see a bit of the world."

Stevie listened with interest; the commune thing was a scenario that seemed out of touch with modern life.

"Phillip's the only man I've been intimate with, or even seen without clothes on. I suppose I'm curious about sex, it just seems that everyone is enjoying it but me."

"Do you love him?" Stevie asked.

Julia thought about the question, "I suppose I do most times like any wife. I'm not tempted to run of and leave him or anything. I'm just not sure about the sex thing, it's like I'm missing out on something."

Stevie sat back and pondered her comments; the last thing he wanted is to get mixed up in some marital problem. Julia looked over and grinned. She'd realised that she'd unwittingly placed Stevie in an awkward position, but he was the first person she'd felt comfortable enough to explore her sexuality with him. Turning attention back to the magazine article, she skimmed a few paragraphs to find what she was looking for.

"Okay, it says here that oral sex for both parties is a normal part of sexual activities, do you agree or not?" she asked.

Where the hell was this going he asked himself?

"C'mon, answer the question." she demanded with false impatience.

He gave in, "Yes."

"Okay, next question, how about anal sex?" she asked with a hint of disdain.

"No, not really. There might be a percentage that indulge, but most women would shy away from it."

"Have you indulged in it?"

He refrained from answering that question, but paid the penalty for his silence.

"I'll take that as a yes." she commented while scanning the page of the magazine.

"How about group sex then?"

"What about it?"

'Well, is it common, and have you done it?"

He sighed, "Yes, it happens and yes I've done it."

Julia turned sideways in her seat and looked at him, "How many people?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yep, spit it out."

A couple of threesomes. Then a foursome one night but we didn't swap partners or anything."

"But you watched the other couple doing it, sounds disgusting." she added after he grinned.

"It's the best fun I've ever had, and don't knock it until you've tried it. And just for your information, it was the women that instigated the whole thing."

"Mmmm, I'll take your word for it." she replied.

"Anyway, what happens between consenting adults is okay as far as I'm concerned. Anymore questions?"

"Not at the moment."

"Okay, it's my turn. Do you enjoy oral sex?"

If he'd looked at Julia, he would've noticed her blush.

"Only tried it once, Phillip didn't enjoy it and that was that." she replied sheepishly now the boot was on the other foot.

"Anal?" he asked.

"Nope."

"Orgies?"

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Probably not. Seriously, have you ever thought about seeing a sex therapist?" he asked.

"I have, but Philip won't. He doesn't think that sex is something you discuss with a stranger. Do you think it would help?"

Stevie shrugged his shoulders, "You need to do something; life is too short to be unhappy or unsure. And sex is good fun."

Julia turned in her seat and gazed out of the window. Stevie had only confirmed her own beliefs that she was missing something. She vowed to herself to do something about it, with or without Phillip. She thought back to Stevie being uncomfortable with her questions and grinned, he was a stand-up caring sort of a guy and she had warmed to him like no one else had before. Even though up to a few minutes before, he'd acted like a perfect gentleman to her without a hint of anything untoward. For the next hour or so, they sat quietly; each content in their own thoughts

Around four pm, Stevie pulled into the Lakeside Motel. It was one of his favourite stays with a magnificent view over a horizon-less fresh water lake. As a regular visitor to the complex, Stevie was awarded his usual unit located at the far end and away from the noisy activities of fellow travellers. After dining in the restaurant, Stevie excused himself from Julia's company and retired to his room with the excuse of being tired. Minutes later, he lowered his weary body into the hot spa and took a sip of the chilled beer extracted from the mini bar. He closed his eyes and drifted into a light slumber as the bubbles gently massaged his body. It was almost heaven he thought to himself.

"So that's where you are." came a familiar voice.

Stevie reluctantly opened one eye over the empty door leading to his unit.

"Over here."

He turned his head to the high wall separating his unit from the next; Julia's smiling face appeared from behind it at one corner.

"Too tired for my company, but not a spa. It was the steam off the water that gave you away. " she commented sarcastically. "Where's my spa anyway? There's not one in here that I can see."

"This unit's reserved for executive and valued guests, it's not for the plebs." he replied with more than a little sarcastic disdain.

"Seeing as it's our company paying for these amenities, it would only seem fair that you'd share some of the luxuries with your esteemed fellow traveller." she suggested.

"I'll take your request under deliberation; I should be in a position to give you a decision in the morning."

"Nope, how about you being a real gentleman and letting me in. I could do with a spa."

"Sorry, no can do. I'm inappropriately attired to let you in if you get my drift."

"C'mon Stevie, don't be pain in the arse. I promise not to look at your magnificent attributes, what ever they might be."

He laughed, "There's no need to be sarcastic."

"Okay, just let me in."

"Sorry."

Julia glared over the fence at his smug face grinning back at her from the spa. Not prepared to let him win, she simply raised herself carefully on the arm of the deck chair she was standing on and eased her body onto and over the top of the fence. Stevie's face dropped as Julia's bare feet hit the ground and advanced towards him.

"Aw c'mon Julia, give a man a break."

She stepped to the edge of the pool and looked down at him, "You should know by now that I don't give up easily." she replied as her fingers began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

It came off leaving only a grey bra, Stevie watched in amazement as the skirt was unzipped and slipped down to the wooden decking before being placed on a nearby chair. Her arms reached behind her pale chest to undo her bra which was then discarded. His eyes feasted upon her small breasts and hardening pale nipples as the cool air took its toll. His eyes slipped down past her narrow waist to her grey panties, her thighs were large but firm with a small gap visible at the top at the v of the grey material. He watched as her thumbs slipped inside the sides of her panties and eased them downwards, but didn't get his first glimpse of her pussy until she removed the garment from her ankles. He would never forget as she stood proudly in front of him, his eyes firmly upon the mass of curly dark hair between her thighs. So thick was it; that it hid the splendours that lay hidden beneath. His eyes then lifted to her smiling face.

"Had a good enough look yet, or can I get in before I freeze to death?" she asked cheekily.

Without waiting for an answer, Julia tested the temperature of the water with her big toe before lowering her body slowly into the spa.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • About Julia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds