• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Daring to Have Fun

Daring to Have Fun

For those that don't like reading about wife watchers and wives that have consensual sex with other people, then DON'T read on.

*

This is the story of how my wife and I tease each other and have an exciting sex life. I have had an active sex life and my wife was a virgin when we met. I was her first and although we had a good relationship she was very unsure of herself and inexperienced.

She is a lovely lady with a beautiful body. She is a slim 34B with shapely legs and a firm body. She has a sexy firm bum and she can wear really short skirts and no bra and look a million dollars. I love just looking at her body and taking it all in.

I wanted her to experience more than just me and I hoped that would open her up and let her relax and enjoy sex more. She lacks confidence when it comes to her looks and her sexuality and I thought that maybe if she realised the effect she can have on men, then she would start to be more confident and we could start to have some real fun together.

It took a while before she agreed to try something and when it happened it happened with a friend of our. He was single at the time and had come to stay the weekend. We all had a little too much to drink and we ended up having fun between the three of us. After that we met up every once and a while and had fun together.

It was a couple of years later that we decided to put an ad in a swingers site and met a few strange people until we met a couple. The guy broke up with his girlfriend but my wife enjoyed the fun she had with him and so we agreed that she would keep seeing him from time to time. She did and this brought her out of herself a lot.

Finally he went off and we were back to scratch. We eventually found a good site and got some decent replies and we found a really good swingers club. My wife started to discover her sexuality more and more and to loose her inhibitions. She was no longer embarrassed by her body and enjoyed showing it off. She enjoyed men looking at her, hitting on her and teasing them. She enjoyed sex and could orgasm again and again.

We started seeking ways to tease each other and play games. I was not overly interested in other woman. Not many girls turn me on because they just aren't as sexy as my wife. But I get a great thrill in seeing my wife enjoying herself and having fun. She has had a few lovers over the last few years and we have had threesomes with some of them.

She is getting better and better at teasing me and I set her up in a way that gets her really worked up and desperate for a nice hard cock. We dare each other to do things that are naughty but a big turn on and she seeks all sorts of ways to tease me when ever she can.

I travel a lot and so she can be on her own for a week or even two at times. These are great times to have fun with one of her lovers and tease me. For example, she will text me and say:

"Hi darling. I am not going to be available for the next couple of hours so please don't disturb me by ringing"

I may text back asking if she is ok and what she is doing. She will then reply:

"I am fine. I have a lovely cock here that is hard and ready for me. I want to enjoy it in peace so speak to you later. Love and kisses"

Sometimes she will text me and say, "I have had a wet pussy all day and so I am on my way to see Doug and get some satisfaction from that lovely big cock of his. Speak to you later"

The messages are meant to excite me and leave me wondering what she is doing. I can be thousands of miles away and helpless to know what is happening. It is so exciting and I wait in anticipation to hear from her. Sometimes I am in a business meeting and find it difficult to concentrate. She knows the effect she is having on me and loves it.

There have been times when she has emailed me photos of her sucking on a cock or with a cock pumping away at her wet pussy. On one occasion the photo was taken from a distance and she must have had someone else there which means she had two guys which is one of her favourite fantasies. Once it was photos of her outside flashing and exposing herself to the photographer. To wake up to these photos on my email was a massive turn on.

Sometimes it is not a text message but rather a voice message or even tells me on the phone what she is about to do. One of the most erotic events was when I was overseas and she phoned me to have a chat. We were talking and telling each other about our day when I noticed that she was a bit quiet and not saying much. I asked is she was alright and she said,

"Yes" and then a pause before she continued "I am just fine thanks"

I thought nothing of it and continued talking and then I noticed that she was breathing heavily. I asked if she was alright and she replied in a heavy breath "Yes......Feeling fine", so I asked what she had planned for the evening.

"Oh, I plan to have a really good evening" she said in a slightly mocking voice.

I realised what was happening and said, "You are not on your own are you?"

"No" she replied

I realised she was deliberately teasing me. She had phoned to set me up for this. I later found out that she had told her lover that she needed to phone me so that I would not phone her later when they were busy. While we were talking she started to tease him and finally encouraged him over to start playing with her while she was talking to me. He found it big turn on to be playing with her while she talked to me.

I asked her if I knew who she was with and said, "no" even though it was Steve who we had had threesomes with and I knew well. It was a bigger tease to pretend that it was somebody that I didn't know.

I continued to ask "Are you wet?"

She replied, "Oh yes very" in a panting breath

I listened for a while as she breathed heavily obviously enjoying the feelings she was getting. I asked if he was licking her and she said, "Yes" as if she couldn't trust herself to say a whole sentence.

"Is it nice" I asked

"mmmm" was the response.

A listened for a while and for a moment I thought I heard a whimper.

"Has he got his tongue inside your pussy?" I asked

"Oh, mmmmm"

I listened a bit more and she suddenly said "hang on a minute" and I could hear movement and then silence. I listened hard and then started to make out the sound of sucking. She had his cock in her mouth and was sucking on him.

It must have been a couple of minutes before her voice suddenly came down the phone line, "Sorry I just had to check on something" she said with a giggle in her voice.

"It sounded like you were eating" I said

"Well I did have my mouth full" she giggled openly and in the back ground I could hear they were moving around.

I imagined that she was turning around and bending over the desk so that her lover to get at her pussy with his cock.

"Did it taste nice?" I asked

"You bet" she said "It was hot and tasty and filled my mouth...." Suddenly she stopped and let out a low moan.

"Are you ok" I asked

"Oh yes" She sighed "I am feeling better by the minute" she continued

A pause as I strained to hear anything and then she added "better by the inch"

My cock was hard and pulsating as I imagined what she was like at that moment.

She was no longer trying to hide what she was doing She was starting to grunt and sigh as her lovers cock inched itself deeper into her.

"Is he putting his cock inside you" I asked

"mmmmm" she replied

"Has he got a nice cock?" I asked

"Oh yes" she replied "it is so nice....so big.....it is really stretching me" she spoke with grunts and sighs as she tried to speak while being invaded by her lovers cock.

"Oh god...." she suddenly cried out. "Oh yes....yes...oh yes, that's it baby" she said into the phone even though she was not talking to me, "give me that beautiful cock" she continued.

Then as though she suddenly remembered that I was on the phone she said to me "Darling you have no idea how good this feels. His cock is all the way inside me know and it is so good. It fill me so nicely. It feels so big in there. God it is so nice."

A moment or two of silence and then I heard her grunting as her lover pounded his way in and out of her.

Suddenly she said, "Sweat heart, I have to go. I can't concentrate on talking to you and I really need to enjoy this beautiful cock. I want to have lots of fun with this one so you get a good nights sleep and I'll speak to you soon" and then she was gone leaving me with a raging hard on and mental pictures that were whirling through my head.

**********

She is so good at teasing me. She is good at setting up situations where she can tease me in some way. For example, she will arrange to have a lover at home and be in bed with him when I get home. I get home and hear noises upstairs. She calls out and I go up and find her on the bed sucking on a hard cock. She pauses and says "I was feeling horny and so I asked (name) to come over to have some fun with me". She winks and carries on sucking.

On one occasion she asked me to go and get the camera because she wanted to "have a photo of me sucking his lovely cock". I went and found our camera and came back. She posed licking and sucking on the biggest cock I had seen her with. After a while she turned and climbed up and positioned her pussy over his cock. It looked massive pointing up at her glistening pussy and I remember wondering if she was going to be able to take it.

"Take a photo of that" she said and when she heard the click of the camera started to lower herself down onto this big pole. She wiggled as she tried to take it in slowly.

"I hope you are taking photos" she said in a breathless tone. She continued working it into her. A moment later she said "does it look nice sweatheart?".

"It looks amazing" I replied

"It feels wonderful" she replied.

Then finally she had it all inside her and she stopped to enjoy the feeling for a moment.

"Oh baby", she said "this is so good. I really like the feel of this inside me."

Silence for a moment and then she continued, "I think that you can go now and leave us to have some fun. Thank you for taking the photos. I look forward to seeing them later. For now I need to enjoy this cock" and then having dismissed me she started to talk to the lover and tell him how good it felt.

On another occasion she had a lover when I got home and she called me up to see her playing with his cock. I said hi and we had a chat while she continued to play with him, kissing and sucking his cock every once and a while. I left them to it and for over an hour I could hear her groaning and I counted at least five times that she came.

Then I heard her calling me and I went in to the bedroom. She had his limp cock in her hand and had obviously been licking and kissing it.

"Come here" she said to me.

I walked around the bed and she pulled my head towards her and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue swirled into my mouth and I could taste the sticky and salty cum. When she stopped she winked at me and smiled.

"Have a look at my pussy" she said opening her legs to show me a wet, swollen pussy dipping wet and freshly fucked.

I put my finger on her pussy and it was slippery and glistening. "If you listen closely you will hear that it is purring" she said with a big smile and then went back to playing with the cock in her hand.

I played with her pussy and marvelled at how lovely she looked when she was sexually aroused and feeling satisfied. I looked up and his cock was starting to harden again.

"Oh look" she said. "Maybe we will not be getting up quite yet" she said and started to suck even harder. "We may need a bit longer" she says and smiles at me. It was another half hour before they came down stairs.

************

I also manage to tease her and set her dares. Once I got her to go to a hotel and book in and then go to her room and change into some clothes I had packed for her. She showered and changed and then opened the next envelope telling her to go down to the coffee shop and have a drink. She was then to open the next envelope.

She opened the envelope and it told her to look around and see if there was anyone she fancied. She was to smile at the person and relax.

I had arranged for a friend of mine to be in the coffee shop and engage her in conversation. He was under strict instructions that if she was not interested in him then he was to let it drop. I was confident that she would like him and so when she smiled at him he asked if she knew the town and the started to chat with her.

Her dare was to go shopping with him and flash him while trying on clothes in a shop. If she didn't manage to get him to touch her in the shop, then she was to take off her thong and put it in her pocket. He of course had been instructed to not touch her until they left the shop.

At coffee after the shopping she had to flash him.

To cut a long story short, she got so worked up, so horny and so desperate that she asked him up to her room on the pretence that she wanted to show him what she had bought in one of the shops and then she seduced him and spent the rest of the afternoon bouncing up and down on his cock.

Of course she phoned me half way through and told me what she was doing and told me it was my fault for teasing so much!!!

We have great dares, lots of teasing and I may write and tell you more if you like what you read.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Daring to Have Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds