• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dangerous Temptations

Dangerous Temptations

12

Many thanks to -slighter for editing this story.

The information course at the insurance company's county head office had been as boring as expected and the four women were glad that it was over now at eight o'clock in the evening. They were co-workers at a local office in a small Scandinavian town about 40 km from the county capital. All four were married and had decided to end the evening with a "girls night out" at a hotel with a popular bar which usually had good dance bands. They got a table for four and as this Tuesday evening only about forty percent of guests was females, all of them danced the most of the evening.

During the evening one of them, Anita Anderson, was courted intensively by a very handsome man who had introduced himself as Eric. She was flattered because she was neither the youngest nor the most beautiful of the four friends. Anita had gained a few extra kilos but since they were in the right places many men preferred her type over the super slim ones. She got very pleased, for Eric, who was a few years younger than her thirty-six, preferred her and praised her for her nice hair, beautiful eyes and nice legs, which her husband had not done in many years. Eric behaved as a gentleman and was a very keen dancer, much better than her husband.

She appreciated that he made no clumsy attempts at caressing her buttocks too hard during the slow tunes. However, he bought drinks for them and they found a table in quiet corner, where they had pleasant chat during which he got all the information he wanted to know about her. He wanted to take her out to dinner the next evening and begged her to tell her husband that there was a part two of her course. Anita didn't promise him anything, but when they had to say goodbye after some hugging and kissing she could not deny to herself that she had strong feelings for Eric. She wanted to see him but she was not sure she could do it, since a respectable married woman didn't go for a romantic dinner with a stranger. Especially not with one who got her in a romantic mood.

Of course, she couldn't forget him and was thinking about him most of the next day at her work. Therefore, she got happy when he called her. Once again he invited her out to dinner in the evening, and suggested she tell her husband that the information course could be a step towards promotion. Of course, she could not show him how eager she was and say yes at once, but after a few minutes he succeeded in getting her to promise to think about it, and call him back during the afternoon. Now she had gotten a real problem to think about.

Anita's mind was filled with strong arguments both for going and, which was without any doubt the most sensible decision, for saying no thanks. Her husband was a good, faithful man who loved her very much. But nowadays she had gotten a rival, which took a lot of his time and interest. The rival had a male name, Harley Davidson, and was one of her husband's old childhood dreams. Even when he had bought it pre-owned, it had cost them much more than they could afford. She knew that he could have bought an comparable Japanese bike of the same size for half the price of his HD. She had complained to him for not doing that and questioned if it was necessary to buy such an expensive toy at all. He had gotten mad and shouted that there was no space for a rice boiler in his garage. If he ever bought a bike, he wanted a real one.

He even joined a local club of amateur bikers, which made her angry, but she had calmed down when he explained that they were in no way comparable to such notorious clubs as "Hells Angels" or the "Bandidos". She had gone with him to the club a few times and found it to be very boring place where the main talk among the members was about different HD models and their engines. However, it cost them a lot of money, which had to be taken from their other expenses. Therefore, she had even stronger arguments for having some fun of her own as compensation for all the time he was away from the family, talking his mumbo jumbo about "carburetors and sparkplugs".

Lying to him and driving 40 km to have a romantic dinner with a man she hardly knew must be regarded as cheating, and who knew how their evening would end if her feelings got stronger than her common sense during the dinner. On the other hand, wasn't she strong enough to say no to all his attempts to go too far? And what could he do at a restaurant? After the dinner he had to be a good boy and accept only a kiss and a hug as thanks for that evening. She could even promise to see him some other time if he insisted very much. An innocent romance could get new sparks to the sex with her husband and therefore even be of a great advantage to him. She was an adult who could take care of herself, and not a stupid romantic teenager. After much remorse and many divided thoughts, she called him at four o'clock and said yes, I'm coming to see you.

As she expected, Anita's husband had no objections when she told him about the second part of the course and that it was her turn to drive, why it was OK for her to take their car and even stay a few hours after the course at the dance bar.

Wednesday evening she left town, and half an hour later she had agreed to pick up Eric at a gas station just outside the town center where he had promised to be waiting for her.

If she had known him better or been clever enough to get some information about him, she would have done everything possible to avoid him, but now she was acting exactly like the stupid schoolgirl she had told herself that she wasn't. The cruel truth was that Eric was a professional criminal, newly released from jail where he had spent the last two years for forcing a woman into prostitution, blackmailing her customers, and beating and raping her when she wanted to quit the business. Not a good boy at all, but he could act in a very trustworthy manner. He was homeless and temporarily living as lodger at an old conman's house. He had met Frank, the conman, in jail, and been promised he could stay at his place for a while. Frank owned a house, and it must be regarded as a real exploit to keep it untouchable by the enforcement service(?). Officially, it was owned by a Gibraltar based company owned by some unknown investor in the Cayman Islands. As long as the taxes and all other charges for the house were paid in time, the authorities could not do anything, and it wasn't their problem if the owners rented it to a conman who owed them a large amount of money. After all, even such people had to live somewhere.

However, Eric was a very charming man, a real womanizer who never had any problems to get women to fall in love with him. If they were rich, which he usually preferred, he helped them to be less rich in a rather short time, and the other women who fell for his charm were usually very beautiful, and could, usually in short time, be trained to use their natural gifts in profitable ways. Eric's host Frank was an unbeatable expert when is came to cheating people to invest money in some "monkey business," but for some reason he was not keen to lay women. He was totally worthless at that game. Of course, there were some whores in the county capital. but most of them nowadays were young farm girls from Eastern Europe, usually victims of trafficking, and Frank regarded it to be below his dignity to use them and be blackmailed by some pimp. Eric had agreed to pay him with his girlfriend's pussy when he got one. and now Frank had started to get a bit impatient because Eric had not succeeded in fixing any girlfriend yet during the five days he'd been out of jail, and been "grubstaked" by Frank, but today was his lucky day when the married bitch Anita had agreed to come to see him and was expected to arrive within 10 minutes.

Anita arrived just in time and today she was wearing a little shorter skirt and a little tighter top. Rather sexy indeed, he thought with a satisfied smile as he jumped into her car and greeted her with a kiss on her chin. He told her that he had one errand to do before they could go somewhere for dinner and asked her if she could drive him there. She agreed, and he guided her to a nice house in a wealthy area where she parked on the driveway. Eric went into the house and promised to be back in a minute.

He came back to her in less than a minute, and told her that his friend had coffee and some delicious cakes waiting for them, and he had promised that they should join him for a few minutes because they were in no hurry for their dinner. Anita followed him into the house where she met a well-dressed polite man in his sixties who introduced himself as Frank.

Frank told them that the coffee was ready in the TV room and guided them down to the basement where he had a large wide screen TV set with home movie equipment, a sofa and two expensive looking armchairs in black skin behind a low table. As Frank had told them, there were coffee and delicious looking cakes on the table. Frank sat down in a chair and Anita sat next to Eric on the sofa. After several minutes of polite small talk Frank told them that he had a friend in France who sends him amateur made DVD films. He had not had time to watch this one yet, and he wanted to hear their opinion of the quality. Eric told him that it was a good idea and Frank pushed the button.

The film began with a man hiding a small camera in a hotel room and then a well-dressed lady in at least her mid-fifties came into the room together with a young, dark skinned man. They must have done it several times before because they didn't say much to each other as they undressed. Then, he gave her a real match. He began with an intensive licking of her breasts, inner thighs, and pussy. When he got her to moan loudly and twist her body back and forth in the bed, he entered her. He did not have the monster cock that is common among professional black porn stars, but this guy used his average sized toy with such an intensity that the old woman almost collapsed after her, at least two, intensive orgasms.

Frank had promised Eric an extra bonus if he was allowed to use the hard way to break in Anita to be their submissive fucking slut for the evening. Eric didn't like the idea at all because seducing his preys was a much better way to get them keen to co-operate. It took a little more time, but gave much better results. If Frank wanted to pay a high price for doing it the hard way, it was OK for him, but only because he couldn't afford to say no. Eric regarded a successful seduction as evidence of his manhood, and he decided to do a little test. Watching the young virile black man give the elderly lady an intensive good fuck had made Anita a bit horny and she made no attempts to resist Eric when he put his right hand under her skirt and caressed her inner thighs and pussy. She seemed to enjoy it so much that Eric began to fear that she was horny enough to be eager to be their slut without any resistance. He decided to test her and whispered in her ear, "I think Frank would like to do an old man - young pretty woman film for his friend in France with you as the leading star."

She replied with anger, "Did this film make you totaly mad?"

Therefore, even the next part of the DVD was good for his intentions. It was obviously taken somewhere in Asia, probably at some private club. Two small sized naked men came in to a small scene with a round bed and got applause from the audience. Then they went out again and came back dragging a screaming woman with them. The woman, larger than the men, was screaming and fighting hard when the men began to tear off her clothes. It looked very realistic, so it was either a well-trained act or a real rape, who knows? However, Anita got disgusted of the film, wanted to go to the dinner and got mad when Eric told her that the dinner was cancelled and she should be a good girl and entertain them right here in Frank's home movie room.

When she stood to leave, even Eric jumped up, took her arms in a firm grip and led her the few steps over to Frank and pushed her down over Frank's knees. Frank gripped her wrists behind her back and held her down. Eric lifted up her skirt and pulled her pantyhose and panties down to her ankles. She was screaming and wiggling with all her power to get free, so Frank gave her a hard whack on her bare ass with his open hand and shouted, "Shut up and be still bitch!"

Eric changed the porn DVD to a jazz DVD and set the volume on a0 higher level. Then he gave Frank a leather strap and took a firm hold of her ankles and told Frank, "Teach the bitch a lesson." Anita panicked when Frank began to give her bare bottom a hard spanking with the strap. The intensive pain in her spanked bottoms got her screaming and wriggling with all her power but nobody outside the house could hear her, and the two men were too strong for her to get away from. After a while, she had lost her strength and lay still. When Frank noted that all her resistance was gone he asked her, "Will you be a good girl and promise to obey us?"

She couldn't take any more spanking so she replied, "Yes."

That wasn't enough for Frank so he gave her a hard whack and said, "I didn't hear, what did you say?"

Anita shouted, "Yes!"

A new whack and a new question, "Yes to what?"

She shouted again, "Yes, I'm a good girl and I'll obey you!"

Frank replied, "Show it bitch, and strip for us."

She did as she was told and when naked, she had to go down on all four before the still sitting Frank, take out his cock and suck him. Eric had stripped himself, went behind her and began to fuck her doggy style. For the first time in her life, she was taking two cocks at the same time. Eric didn't last long and Frank had her up on the sofa where he, after undressing himself, began to fuck her missionary position. But he gave up after short time shouting, "The damn bitch is like a dead fish"

Eric came to his assistance with the leather strap and gave her a whack on the breasts. Anita screamed in fear, "Stop it, stop it, I'll do it better, I'll do it better!"

She did, and worked very hard at getting Frank satisfied and he praised her when it was over. Now Erik was ready for a new turn, and even he got a first class fucking and he praised her with, "You are my best slut in years, we'll be a fine team together."

Of course, she had no intention to do anything together with such a disgusting rapist after getting out from the basement. But fear of the strap prevented her from saying anything which could offend them, so she replied, "Yes, Eric."

And now it was Frank's turn to get his half hard cock sucked to optimal hardness again before he decided to take her doggy style on the low table. Eric had found Frank's new cell phone had a digital camera and was taking pictures. He was dissatisfied with the low quality of the camera and barked at Frank who had neither a camera nor a good video camera. But he calmed down when he forced his own cock into her mouth and got nice close up pictures of it.

They fucked her two more times each after she had gotten them hard with intensive sucking. Before they let her go home, Eric told her not to say a word to her husband or anybody else. He demanded she be back at nine o'clock Saturday morning for making a film for Frank's friend in France. Otherwise, the pictures from this evening would be sent to her husband, family, and work, and be published on the web. But if she was a good girl on Saturday, Frank and he would never harass her again. She promised to obey and do as Eric told her to do. Once again she had a difficult problem to deal with. Confess everything to her husband and face the consequences, probably divorce, or go there one more time and keep the whole shit as her secret. But what if they didn't let her go? But Eric had promised. She decided not to say anything, go there on Saturday but tell her husband everything if they tried any tricks after that.

Back at home Anita's husband Roland was at the gas station filling his HD when he noted Anita's co-worker Monica in the gas station's small grocery store.

He asked her, "So you skipped your course today?"

She got surprised and replied, "What course, I don't have any course today."

"Part two of where you was on Tuesday"

Monica understood that she had said too much already because the stupid Anita had gone to see the man she met yesterday, and she tried to repair the damage, "Oh that one, yes my youngest daughter got a bad case of diarrhea at her daycare so I had to stay at home today."

Roland was no fool, and got suspicious. When he got home he called Anita's boss Marianne and asked some innocent questions about what date the second part of Anita's course would be because he was planning for some important events and she had forgotten to tell him and he could not reach her at her parent's summer house. Marianne told him there was no part two of her course so he could make his plans.

Anita was back home at twelve thirty and Roland immediately noted that something was wrong with her. She looked "worn out," tired and pale without any make-up left on her face and even her hair was far from the usual perfect order. It looked as if she had been out in very stormy weather.

He asked her, "How was your course tonight?"

"Hard work as usual."

"What did you learn tonight? Something useful and interesting?"

"Why do you ask about that? When did you got interested in insurances?"

"I'm not interested in any damn insurances. I'm interested in where the hell you've been tonight, and what the hell have you done? And with whom?"

"Are you mad! I've been at my course with my co-workers."

Now Roland had had enough and he shouted, "The hell you have. I met Monica at the gas station and she didn't know about any course tonight, even if she tried to lie to me about one. Then I called your boss Marianne, who told me that there is no part two of your course. Therefore I want to know where in the hell you have been?

Anita began to cry and sobbed, "You called Marianne?"

"Yes, I did and I'll kick your ass out of this house within five minutes if you don't begin to tell me where you have been and what you have done. Do you understand?"

Now she was crying so much it was almost impossible to hear what she said when she replied, "I am in big trouble, very big trouble. I have been whipped, raped and I am blackmailed to act in a porno film on Saturday. Otherwise the two pimps will send nasty pictures to you, to my job and everywhere. Please help me! Oh my God please help me."

Roland got shocked and threw up before he had her tell him everything. She did, and began with the charming Eric during the first evening and how they had beaten her and forced her to do all those perverted acts they did to her tonight, taken pictures and blackmailed her to be there on Saturday.

It was almost six o'clock in the morning before Roland asked her to take a real shower and go to bed in the spare bedroom.

Both of them took a day off from their jobs and Roland took her to the hospital for VD tests. Roland had much to do and they hardly spoke to each other. Friday afternoon Eric rang her at her home phone. He told her that he had searched for her at her job but had been told the poor Anita was sick. He told her that her so-called sickness was no valid excuse to stay home from their Saturday meeting. If she dared to do that Frank had promised to get some nasty guys to come and catch her in her home. Anita promised to be there on time and taped the call as Roland had told her to do.

Exactly at nine o'clock Saturday morning Frank's doorbell rang. When he looked in the peephole he saw a the back of a blond female in a red dress and with a smile in his face he opened the door and said, " Welcome home my sweet pussy." His smile froze to ice when he saw that the blonde had a black mask and poked him with a revolver and said with a masculine voice, "Not a word asshole."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dangerous Temptations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds