• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Deep Thoughts Ch. 02

Deep Thoughts Ch. 02

12

Sandy had been staying with her brother, Ben, for the past month at his beach front condo. They had found out that they truly enjoyed one another's company that fateful night when Al and Carla had seduced them. They had shared partners that night, then each other. Since then, they lived as more than brother and sister, something less than a couple. They had enjoyed Al and Carla two more times - each other almost daily.

***

Ben was called to a conference in Atlanta and asked Sandy if she would like to go along, they could take in the night life when he was through with meetings.

Sandy replied, "I would love to, besides, I'm not staying here and doing without."

Atlanta was totally different than the California beach and Sandy became bored with her days while waiting for Ben to get through with his meetings. On the third day of the trip she gave in to her restlessness and went shopping. At a music boutique she came across an attractive girl, somewhat younger than herself that seemed to share her taste in music. They chatted for some time before the girl, Candy, asked her if she wanted to get an espresso.

"Sure." Sandy said eagerly, "let's go."

The two girls talked the afternoon away, and as Sandy was explaining she had to meet her brother for dinner, Candy had an idea.

"Hey, have you ever heard of Angie Aparo, the musician?" She asked.

"I don't think so." Sandy said trying to recall the name.

"Hey, he's going to be at Keane's nightclub tonight with his band the Infidels, do you want to go?" Candy asked enthusiastically. "I mean, you and your brother could come with me and my boy friend, Derek." She explained further.

Knowing that they hadn't really enjoyed the visit to Atlanta so far, Sandy thought that this could be fun for both her and Ben. "Ok, let me call Ben and let him know what we are up to." Sandy says with a big grin.

***

Ben and Sandy waited in the lobby of the hotel for Candy and Derek to pick them up. As they arrived, Ben took one look at the young couple, whistled softly, looked at Sandy, smiled, and said, "Oh my god."

Sandy said, "I hope he's as good as he looks." Then she giggled and made the introductions.

They all piled into Derek's BMW, and left for the show. Angie Aparo is a phenomenal talent, his voice can sail on the melody of a love song or wrench your soul in a bluesy rasp. He never fails to entertain. As the night wore on the two couples enjoyed the companionship and became very comfortable with each other.

As the show ended and they departed together Candy was obviously drunk and flirting shamelessly with Ben. Sandy, for her part did everything she could to avert Derek's, attention from Candy's antics. Derek had not drunk enough to be intoxicated and so was quite aware of her sluttish behavior. They arrived at the car and Sandy saw only one chance to save the evening.

She whispered into Derek's ear, "Can I sit up front with you so I can suck your cock?"

Derek looked shocked, then smiled saying, "Let's make them watch."

"Ok." Was all Sandy could say, as she ran to the front door of the car and slid in the passenger seat.

Ben took this as a cue to take Candy with him in the back seat. He opened the door for her and fairly manhandled her into the back. She didn't even notice Sandy and Derek in the front, her eyes were for Ben.

As they pulled out of the parking garage, Sandy was pulling out Derek's penis. Ben wasted no time either. He had one of Candy's breasts in his hand; the other hand was between her legs, searching for an entrance to her wet pussy. Candy was smothering Ben with kisses, and huffing like she was running a marathon.

Sandy was simultaneously stroking Derek's penis and sucking the bulbous purple head that sat perched upon the end like a lollipop. She had never seen a penis with such a large head on a rather average sized shaft. She gently twisted the shaft with her hand as she began to deep throat his meaty head. In short order Sandy felt the car pull to a stop and then an eruption from his prick followed immediately thereafter. She continued to suck until the last quiver subsided and his penis became flaccid.

Ben was on his back, Candy on top in a 69 position. Ben was busy eating her snatch, as she was unsuccessfully trying to swallow his huge erection. Candy began to come first, as Sandy and Derek watched from the front seat. Candy was violently rocking her pussy against Ben's face as she continued to swallow Ben's tool. Ben too began to come and as he forced his hips up into Candy's face too deep and forcefully and caused her to gag. She pulled off and continued to wretch, covering Ben and the back seat with come laced vomit.

She recovered quickly, apologized and began laughing at her reaction to Ben's size, saying, "You should get a license for that thing!"

Everyone laughed, except Derek.

Derek insisted that they stay at his apartment for the night, he was in no shape to drive, and they were welcome. Once in the apartment Ben and Candy went to take a much needed bath, while Sandy cornered Derek and sought her much needed sexual release.

***

"Now you've got to behave yourself," she waved an admonishing finger at him. "So I can do my work." Candy admonished Ben.

"Yeah, yeah, do it, do your work," he agreed, sliding on his back down into the water. He lifted his legs and his muscular thighs broke through the water line, dripping wet and the tendrils of hair flattened out against his tanned skin.

"Now what did you do that for?" Candy giggled, rubbing the soap industriously against the cloth and working up a thick soapy lather.

"That's one of the parts I want you to wash real good," he grinned back at her.

Candy smiled to herself. Really, this brother of Sandy's was just too much. Oh, she enjoyed the exchange between them, but he was really hung, much better than Derek. But Sandy and Ben were really attractive and besides that, it was all in the family. She almost felt guilty about enjoying Ben all by herself, but because of Sandy being his sister, it was really the only sensible tactic. And Sandy was going to enjoy Derek anyway, she thought, lowering the soapy cloth teasingly until it hovered just over Ben's tensed form.

His heart pounded as the rough soapy washcloth slid onto the back of his neck, massaging lightly through the few soaked tendrils of hair on his back, and causing his whole torso to tingle. He shivered as the cloth lowered and massaged warmly over the small of his back, grazing his ass cheeks and flicking down over the tingling crevice. Candy smiled salaciously at the goose-bumps on his arms and turned her fully curving upper torso until she faced his beautiful naked body more directly.

"Do you like it?" she lifted the cloth from his back and smiled.

"God, yes!"

"Well, I'd better get to the front."

Ben's eyes narrowed in delight at his good fortune as she swirled the cloth over his chest, gently massaging over the outlines of his muscles and then, motioning for him to lift his arms, tingling smoothly down the sides of his torso. It pressed down onto his abdomen, sliding provocatively close to his near-bursting cock, and then out abruptly onto his warmly throbbing thighs. She lifted his legs out of the water, washing down each one thoroughly from the top of his thighs to the tips of his toes.

"Done," she announced.

"Not quite," he replied.

"You mean there's more?"

"Lot's more."

"I don't see anything more."

"You will," he grinned a look of smug self-satisfaction, sliding on his back down into the water. The thickly bulging head of his warmly pulsing cock broke through the water line as he lifted his belly slightly upwards and the entire length of his fleshy instrument arose slowly out of the water like some monstrous sea animal.

"Now, what is that?" Candy giggled, absentmindedly rubbing soap against the cloth and working up a thick soapy lather.

"The part you missed," he gritted back at her through whitely shining teeth, enjoying the widening surprise in her eyes as she took in the stiffly jutting size of his erect cock pushing up even further above water level.

"I don't know how I ever managed to swallow that," Candy said.

She swallowed deeply, a little nervous and more than impressed. Derek was nicely built, but that cock of Ben's looked a good eight inches long as it bobbed its reddening head above the sudsy water. She was already imagining what it would feel like, prodding forcefully against the tightly resisting entry to her vagina.

"It's called a cock," his slightly peevish voice cut through her thoughts.

"Why, you don't say."

"Are you going to wash it?"

"I guess I will ... and then I may not."

Then, with a definitely increased firmness, she began forcing the cloth down to the lower edges of his abdomen. His mouth fell open as he saw her slender forearm disappear into the water and felt the tingling pressure move deep between his swiftly parting thighs, then curl slowly over the spot below his semen-bloated balls down the crevice of his buttocks, flicking over his tightly throbbing anus.

"Forget ... the washcloth. Use your hands," he commanded and then groaned as his jerking cock slid up the length of her forearm through the water.

"Something touched me."

"It's my prick, you beautiful little girl."

"I guess I'll wash it now," she announced and dropped the cloth, working a thick lather into her bare hands.

"Oooooooh," he moaned as her bare hand wrapped itself around the heavily pulsating hardness and she began sliding her hand up and down the steadily hardening shaft, slowly at first, then more rapidly in perfectly timed strokes, causing his body to ache more than ever. He could feel the pressure building in his balls as she rubbed the skin slowly back and forth, giving it an extra tight little squeeze as she pulled over the throbbing end of it on the upstroke. Then her other hand sunk into the water and he groaned and thrust his loins forward as she stroked his hardness between both of them at the same time, the warm smoothness of her open palms closing firmly over the throbbing sensitive head of his cock.

"Why, it's such a big cock," she lifted her gaze to the surrounding violet tiles, still keeping her hands embraced warmly around it, and said in a studious voice, "And it's getting even bigger. I can feel it growing right in my hands!"

"Do you want me to get out of the tub?" Ben croaked in a broken voice at the same time letting one of his wet hands move from the side of the tub up to the pertly swelling nipples of her breasts that hung like ripe fruit from her chest. He tweaked the nipple, rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger and she mewed. He reached to the bare softly undulating curves of her thighs, and let his fingers dip into the smooth creamy softness of her pussy.

"I think I've found something else," Candy said in a husky voice, letting one searching palm dip down around his balls and cradling their immense softness. One small finger pressed onward deep between his legs, pressing slowly down between his buttocks and wedging softly into the tight tiny puckered ring of his anus.

"Get on top baby," he muttered.

"Don't you want me to rub my hand up and down on it in the tub?" she said in a mischievous voice.

"I-I want to fuck you, baby, not your hand," he gulped and dug his hand deeper into her pussy until his fingers were buried in her warmth.

Candy stepped into the tub, carefully positioned herself over Ben's massive tool and pressed down, until she had the head of his prick inside her quivering chasm. Slowly she worked the length of him inside her. She was full, completely full and immediately began to come violently, thrusting again and again against Ben's upward thrusts. Ben came with her as they splashed water carelessly onto the floor in their wanton lustful engagement.

***

Sandy pulled Derek into the bedroom and stripped him bare and teased him as she too unclothed herself in a most sensual manner.

She gripped his long, burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Ooooooh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The thin rod of flesh with the massive head was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. Derek groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness upward and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet mouth.

"Yeeeees!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head. Sandy's tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward and watched through widely bulging eyes, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts.

He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it showed white and glistening, protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand and adding to the lust-inciting picture.

"Lick it right under the ridge," he said hoarsely while he watched her. "Oooooooh, that feels so goddamn good."

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time?" she breathed hotly around his cock.

"Oh, God yes! Milk your fingers over the skin. Do that too!"

He sighed deeply and his head sunk back in the pillow as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glands at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back up off the bed to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard up against her face.

Sandy could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction. She imagined she was sucking on her own brother's cock, Ben's cock.

"Fuck me ... I want you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

"Yes, I've got to fuck you. Fuck the shit out of you," he muttered.

She felt his tangling fingers pull her by the hair until her lips withdrew with an obscene suction-like sound from his nearly bursting cock head. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Derek rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you've got such a big hard cock," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"And you've ... God, you've got such a sweet pussy," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and expertly parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Oh, it's going to feel so goooood! Hurry! Fuck me now! Noooooow!" she whimpered through contorted lips, flailing her head from side to side on the spongy, sweat soaked material of the bed.

She shuddered expectantly as his hands pushed her thighs further apart still, stretching her cunt until it lay before him in a flat exposed plain. Her legs snaked out on either side of his body and her calves locked against the backs of his legs. He grasped his hard aching cock in his hands and then Sandy felt the lips around her softly quivering cunt slowly stretching open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the hard cruel pressure.

"Ooooooh," she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Derek shoved again slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting young belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded like a creature from his wildest dreams, digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the thick sex filled air. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke. It seemed impossible, but it was true: he was ramming that hard thick cock up into the warmly quivering confines of this stranger's cunt and she was loving every minute of it ... God, she was a wild woman when it came to fucking ... he had never had anything like this before and it took the utmost of his self-control to hold off from coming instantly into the softly squeezing walls of her cunt.

"Oh, Ooooooh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me Derek, fiiiiilll meeee," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

He dropped his body heavily down on her, smashing the full ripe tits tightly against his heaving chest. He reached back grabbing her ankles and pushing them brutally back over her shoulders, until she was rolled up into a tight round ball of helplessness beneath him. His shoulders pushing against the backs of her full rounded calves kept her locked in that vulnerable position as he fucked heavily into her.

Reaching beneath them, he forced his hands between the bed and the full white cheeks of her ass, kneading the warm soft flesh and pulling the gently rotating cheeks further apart. He could feel the hot smooth walls of her tightly clasping cunt sucking hungrily at his aching cock, convulsing tightly around his rapidly plunging hardness. Goddamn it, I'm going insane, he thought. I'm going to lose my fucking mind! Then, before he could begin another thought, he felt it begin for her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Deep Thoughts Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds