• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jamaican Bisexuality: Ottawa

Jamaican Bisexuality: Ottawa

"Oh shit," Jay "Raw-Dawg" Winston said to himself as he ran down Elm Vale, hoping that the Ontario provincial police wasn't closing in. He could hear the police sirens drawing close. Ottawa police, Ontario provincial police, they were all after his ass. The tall, slim young Jamaican-Canadian man wondered what could have possessed him to rob the local bank in the east end of Ottawa. Right now, the prospect of ending up in jail or worse, dead, scared the shit out of Jay.

Jay thought he and his accomplices were going to make enough dough from the robbery to leave for the United States and live the high life. After dropping out of Algonquin College where he ironically studied police foundations, Jay's life took a downward spiral. He'd been dreaming of palm beach with his lady Sheila by his side and his buddy Jose along for the ride. How could things have gone south so damn fast?

As Jay ran past the Elm Vale Shopping Center, his face obscured by his hoodie, it occurred to him that he might hide behind the nearby dumpster. That's the last place where anyone wants to look for anything, because it reeks. Once the cops left the area, he'd get the fuck out of there. While running and looking over his shoulder, Jay bumped into someone, and fell, hard. When the brother looked up, he found himself looking at a very familiar face.

"Shay," Jay said, shaking his head. Shay, the tall, curvaceous transsexual hair salon owner who looked like Tennis player Serena Williams only with a bigger ass. This diva is well known around the Hood. The gal stood there, hands on her hips, and looked at Jay the way a hungry person looks at fast food. Jay cursed his lucky for running into the owner of the biggest mouth in the Hood on a day when everyone was looking for his ass...

"Jay, what's good, Mr. Jamaica?" Shay asked, flirting with him. Jay slowly got up, and dusted himself up. Was it his imagination or were the police sirens getting closer? Jay heard a car pull up by the OC Transpo bus station and knew that only two kinds of cars would get up in that lane designed for buses, police cars or OC Transpo constable cars. Either type would be driven by men and women in uniforms who would arrest his ass...

"Don't tell on me," Jay pleaded, and he rolled under the filthy dumpster, in the trash, in the mud. Shay stood there, wondering if Jay was on crack or something. The brother looked good, and she knew that like most Jamaican men, Jay had the dick of death. A lot of females around the Hood talked about how much fun they had riding Jay's dick. Shay knew that most Jamaican men were uptight and didn't like transsexuals like herself, but a gal could dream...

"Ma'am, may we have a word?" said the tall, burly, silver-haired Ottawa policeman as he approached Shay. Flanked by his partner, a tall, slim red-haired woman, the lead cop looked at Shay the way a person looks at the organic residue left on their front yard by their neighbor's pet. Shay could smell the racism and Transphobia coming off both cops a mile away...

"Good evening, officers," Shay replied, and the cops, Officers Daniel Wellington and Christina Elgin looked at her suspiciously. They asked her if she'd seen anything suspicious in the area. Shay kept her eyes on the cops and resisted the urge to look at the dumpster. Shay is a lot of things. A proud Nigerian transsexual diva with a curvy body, a pretty face, a huge ass and the kind of dick that would make porn star Lexington Steele jealous, Shay is nevertheless a person with principles.

"Well, we'll take your info if anything comes to you," said Officer Christina Elgin, and the red-haired policewoman waited for Shay to show her some I.D. Shay, who knew that law enforcement types didn't care for people of her skin tone regardless of their sexuality or gender identity, dutifully complied. The two officers asked her a few more question and left. Now they knew her name, phone number, place of business and place of residence. Great, Shay thought bitterly.

Jay lay on the ground, in the filth. He kept replaying the whole bank robbery in his mind. He and Jose had gone inside to rob the place, and his girlfriend Sheila was waiting in the proverbial getaway car. When Jay and Jose ran out of the bank with bags full of loot, Sheila pulled away. She slowed down just long enough to pick up Jose, who'd been carrying the money while Jay carried the gun. It contained blanks, not real bullets, but it was a real gun alright. I got screwed, Jay thought.

Hours passed, and then, Jay, who'd fallen asleep, awoke with a start. He saw a pair of stockinged feet in high heels standing about a meter from him. Looking up, Jay saw Shay standing there. He sighed in relief, glad to see it was her and not one of those damn cops. As Jay crawled out from under the dumpster, Shay looked him up and down, wrinkling her nose.

"Boo, you're cute but you smell worse than a dead man, come along and take a shower," Shay said, and Jay, not believing his luck, thanked her profusely. He followed Shay to Saint Laurent Towers, where she lived. Shay lived on the seventh floor of the massive brownstone building overlooking Elm Vale Plaza. From there, the mall could be seen, along with the bus station, all the way to the Saint Laurent Mall. Nice view, Jay thought.

"I can't thank you enough for this," Jay said to Shay, as he emerged from the shower. He put on the pair of Black sweatpants that she'd given him to wear. Shay sat on the couch, wearing a crimson negligee while watching TV. Jay joined her and she frowned when he sat down, but didn't say anything. On RDI news, they were talking about the robbery. Jay felt nervous as he watched footage of himself wearing a hood and mask, running out of the bank with a gun in his hand.

"The manhunt for the robbers is on the way," said the pretty blonde female reporter speaking for RDI news. When Shay switched channels, Jay sighed in relief. I am in deep shit, Jay thought. When his phone buzzed, he looked at it, alarmed. It came from an unknown number, but when he saw the pictures, he was stunned. Even with the faces blurred, Jay recognized his best friend Jose and his girlfriend Sheila getting their freak on.

"Jay, you can stay the night, but in the morning you've got to go," Shay said sharply, and Jay nodded. Truth be told, he was hurt. Jay was more hurt by his girlfriend Sheila betraying him with Jose than by the fact that every cop in the province of Ontario was looking for him. I am so screwed, Jay thought. He'd committed a terrible crime for nothing, and now his life was over...

"It's cool, Shay, I'm done for, my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend and both left me hanging out to dry," Jay said, shaking his head. Shay looked at his phone and took it. Upon seeing the images, Shay paused. Like everyone in the Hood, Shay knew that Jay, the handsome college dropout and part-time security guard was dating Sheila, the big-booty White chick with the blonde hair and killer smile. Just like everyone knew that Jay was tight with Jose, the Puerto Rican dude with the buzz cut.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry," Shay said, shaking her head. She felt bad for Jay. Like a lot of Black transsexuals, Shay is attracted to masculine Black men, preferably the straight or bisexual ones. Shay doesn't like gay males and find them boring. The local Jamaican guys were the hottest men of all, and Shay found them sexy. Unfortunately, they were also the ones who called her mean names. Jay, though, had never called her names or disrespected her. The dude was chill...to a certain point.

"My life is over," Jay said, shrugging. Shay looked at him, this tall, handsome young Black man with his muscular body and oh-so fine self. Shay felt herself melt, knowing that she was about to make a big mistake. Long ago, Shay has sworn allegiance to the Black Dick of the United Black Men of the World, and to the Fine Black Masculinity from which they stem, indivisible, and with Black Dicks for All. Licking her lips, Shay smiled at Jay.

"Jay, you're a fine man, I know you are straight, and I respect that, but I can make you feel good, and it would stay between us," Shay said softly. She wanted him more than she wanted her next breath. Jay looked at her, and seemed to be considering his options. Forty eight hours ago, Jay had some hot steamy sex with his girlfriend Sheila in her parents basement. With Sheila's parents out of town, the two of them had the house to themselves...

"Fuck my fat White ass," Sheila demanded of Jay, after she got naked. Tall and curvy, with blonde hair and a big round ass, Sheila reminded Jay of porn star Ryan Conner, whose lesbian scenes he absolutely loved. He bent the sexy, big-bottomed White chick over and spanked her pale ass while slamming his big dark dick into her pussy. Sheila screamed Jay's name, and he fucked her silly. To really shine Sheila on, Jay lubricated her butt hole and then stuffed it with his dick. The couple had a great time. Of course, that was then...

"Actually, Shay, I'm bisexual, I just keep it to myself," Jay said, laughing. At this point, what did he have to lose by admitting the truth? Jamaican bisexual men do exist. Jay thought of that time when he and his buddy Jose got drunk, and Jose sucked his dick. Jay definitely prefers women, for he loves a lady with a curvy body, big tits and a big ass but he did have fun getting his dick sucked by Jose. The handsome, freaky Puerto Rican dude had an asshole even tighter than that of Jay's girlfriend Sheila, and that was saying something.

"Hmm, that's hot, I love bisexual Black men," Shay said, smiling. Jay looked at her and smiled, and then, surprising himself and Shay, he kissed her. Shay was surprised by Jay's kiss but kissed him back passionately. In Shay's dealings with straight-but-curious Black men and bisexual Black men, they liked to fuck her, but didn't like kissing her. I knew Jay was different, Shay thought, as she let go of her fears and the two of them began making love.

"Your ass is amazing," Jay said as he put Shay on all fours, admiring her curvaceous, dark-skinned body. Shay grinned as the handsome bisexual Jamaican stud kissed her big dark derriere. Spreading Shay's thick ass cheeks wide open, Jay licked her butt hole. As Jay pleasured her down below, Shay felt her thick tranny dick harden. Jay grabbed Shay's dick and stroked it while eating her ass, and the sexy Black transsexual found herself moaning in pleasure.

"That ass is yours, my fine Black King," Shay squealed, and Jay slapped her ass, and continued working her over. Later, the two of them got down and dirty. Shay found herself on all fours, face down and ass up. Jay gripped her hips and worked his hard dick into her asshole, after lubricating her and putting on a condom. Shay moaned softly as Jay's thick Jamaican dick invaded her asshole. The foxy Black transsexual began grinding her big beautiful Black ass against the bisexual stud's groin, welcoming his dick inside of her.

"Hmm, your ass is tighter than my girlfriend, uh, my ex-girlfriend Sheila or my ex-buddy Jose's," Jay remarked as he banged the hell out of Shay. Moaning softly, Shay rubbed her tits together as Jay pounded her ass like there was no tomorrow. When Jay asked her to switch positions, Shay happily agreed. Lying on her back, Shay raised her legs in the air, giving Jay access to all of her. Jay grabbed Shay's dick and stroked it then resumed fucking her ass. Shay sang like a canary as Jay worked her over like only a strong Black man can...

"Hmm, thank you my Black King," Shay said, sighing happily after Jay pulled out of her. The two of them lay there, smiling. Afterwards, they took a shower, then went to bed. When Shay woke up the next morning, Jay was gone. He left her a nice note thanking her for her hospitality. Shay sighed, feeling pleasurably sore from the ass pounding that Jay gave her. In Shay's experience, straight/bisexual Black men are better in bed than gay Black males, that's why she chases the former and avoids the latter. Hope Jay gets away, Shay thought, smiling.

Jay Winston left the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and went to hide out in the City of Montreal, Quebec. He never found out what happened to Jose and Sheila. All he knew is that the cops never found out their identities, and they didn't get caught by the police. Perhaps they made it to the United States after all. As Jay adjusted to his new life in Montreal, he found himself missing his old life in Ottawa. The babes in Montreal were awesome, and Jay fucked a lot of these freaky French Canadian ladies and Haitian women. Still, he missed...Shay.

Three months after the encounter with Jay, Shay received flowers and a letter inviting her to a certain motel in Montreal-Nord. Thinking that it was her aunt Cecilia who lives in Montreal, Shay happily took the bus to la belle province. When Shay got there, she was in for a surprise. In the motel lobby stood a tall, handsome Black man with an enigmatic smile. Jay Winston, in all of his glory.

"Hello beautiful," Jay said to a stunned Shay, and that's when he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Shay had always dreamed of this. The day when a straight but curious Black man or a bisexual Black man who doesn't care what society thinks would choose to be with her. Jay kissed Shay passionately in front of everybody and gave her big beautiful ass a squeeze for good measure.

"Hot damn, I'm in heaven," Shay said, and Jay flashed her a sexy wink. He took her hand and led her to a nearby Haitian restaurant, after checking into the motel. The two of them sat down, and Jay filled her in on everything. Jay walked away from the life of crime he'd been leading and now worked as a bouncer at a night club. He made good money, and intended to go back to college and turn his life around.

"I'm doing alright, I have a new life, and I want you in it, Shay, what do you say?" Jay said firmly. Shay, who thought she might faint, looked at him. Jay, this handsome, masculine bisexual Black man whom all the ladies and probably most of the men in the Hood secretly want. He was hers. And he wanted her to be his. He didn't have anything to hide, and he wanted her to be with him. Jay looked at Shay, patiently awaiting her answer. The earth-shattering yes that poured out of Shay's vocal cords could be heard a kilometer away!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jamaican Bisexuality: Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds