• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My South African MILF

My South African MILF

Lorraine Hauser, a native of the Kwazulu-Natal region of South Africa, is loving the City of Atlanta, Georgia. The place is big but quaint, and honestly, it reminds her of her homeland of South Africa. Of course, the local Black men were nothing like the Zulus and Xhosas that Lorraine was used to bedding, but for a bit of summertime entertainment, they would do just fine...

Lorraine Hauser has never been the kind of woman who fits the mold, whatever that means. In the Republic of South Africa, Lorraine's penchant for getting involved with Black men and men of other races was considered scandalous. South Africans of all hues frowned upon such dalliances. The Republic of South Africa continues to be racially divided, even almost two decades after the election of President Nelson Mandela.

In the Republic of South Africa, Blacks and Whites alike stare at interracial couples. A while ago, there was a major brouhaha over a Black woman and a White man kissing on television. Yeah, the Republic of South Africa definitely has a long way to go. It's a pity, really. A long time ago, Lorraine accepted the fact that only men of the African persuasion can make her happy, and that's that...

Lorraine Hauser has been hooking up with Black men and brown men since her college days. She's definitely seen and heard it all. Lorraine recalled having Black women and White men angry at her for loving Black men. At the age of forty five, Lorraine looked hotter than most women half her age, thanks to a combination of good genes and working out. She stood six feet tall, curvy but toned and fit, with golden brown hair, alabaster skin and lively green eyes. I'm a foxy mama, Lorraine thought.

Tired of life back in South Africa, Lorraine Hauser decided to give the United States of America a try. While in her twenties, Lorraine spent a semester at Boston University in Massachusetts as part of a student exchange program with the University of Cape Town. Lorraine really liked Boston, but she decided to visit the American South this time around. Even in South Africa, Lorraine heard wonderful things about the City of Atlanta, Georgia...

Lorraine was debating how to go about sampling the local brands of masculinity when a potential solution to her problem presented itself. Lorraine's rental Rav4 wasn't performing at optimal levels, so she took it to an auto body place with a high rating. When Lorraine spotted the vision of masculine beauty working on the cars, the lady almost passed out. She hadn't seen a man this sexy in quite some time...

"Call me Lorraine," said the tall, athletic, middle-aged White woman as she looked Raul Jackson up and down. The tall, burly, dark-skinned young African American man nodded, and wished her a good day, then continued going about his duties. Raul, a second-year student at Morehouse College in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, works as a mechanic to make ends meet. He meets all kinds in this job...

"I think that dame was sweet on you," said Gaetano, the owner of Gaetano Auto Shop, and Raul shook his head. At the age of twenty one, Raul stood six foot three, and he was built like a college football player even though he was never much of an athlete. Raul supported the Maroon Tigers as much as the next Morehouse man, but sports weren't his thing...

"Still trying to work things out with Laila," Raul replied, thinking of the tall, curvy, dark-skinned Jamaican cutie who stole his heart. Gaetano laughed, for the old Italian knew that this ship had sailed. He'd seen Laila and knew that Raul was sweet on her. Tall and gorgeous, but also haughty and bossy, Laila treated Raul very poorly but the young man couldn't tell that this sort of dame was best left alone...

"Raul, you're a grown man and you make your own decisions, but if I could offer you a slice of advice, I'd tell you to enjoy life instead of being hung up on one person," Gaetano said. Raul looked at his boss, a kindly, wisecracking old man whom he'd known for years and nodded. Truth be told, Raul's parents, Louis and Arlene Jackson told him the same thing about Laila...

"Understood, Chief, but you know me, I like to fix what's broken," Raul said, and Gaetano laughed and walked away. Raul continued to fix the exhaust system on a bright red Maserati that some rich dude brought in earlier. After that, he caught the bus and headed home. When Raul got there, he showered, then went to his computer. As Raul checked out Facebook, he saw that he had a message from an unknown person...

"Hello handsome," read the first words of Lorraine Hauser's rather lengthy message to Raul Jackson. The young man scratched his head, and then, out of curiosity, he read the rest of the lady's unexpected message. After that, Raul checked out Lorraine's Facebook profile, which was actually set to public. Browsing through the images, Raul saw pictures of Lorraine with a lot of other folks, and garnered that she had a thing for Black men from the numerous pictures of her with men of such a complexion.

"Miss South Africa has jungle fever," Raul said to himself, smiling and shaking his head. As Raul checked out Lorraine Hauser's profile, his phone buzzed. His heart skipped a beat when he saw that it was a message from his ex-girlfriend Laila. He opened up the picture message...and wished he hadn't. For it was a picture of Laila with Jose Monteiro, the Hispanic dude that she left him for. Raul's heart winced, and he sighed deeply.

"Hello again, pretty lady," Raul typed, replying to Lorraine's message, even though he couldn't stop thinking about Laila. She clearly sent him the picture to mess with his head, as evidenced by the smiley face at the end of the message. Raul remembered his boss Gaetano's words of wisdom, and realized that the old Italian dude was right. Laila had clearly moved on with her life and it was Raul's turn to do the same. Perhaps that new lady Lorraine could take Raul's mind off of Laila...for good.

"I'll be at the Rialto having drinks tonight at eight, that's in three hours, care to join me?" Lorraine typed. Sitting in the living room of her rented townhouse in the west end of Atlanta, she smiled, awaiting Raul's answer. The young man replied swiftly, and even wrote his cell phone number as part of the message. Now we're getting somewhere, Lorraine thought as she saved Raul's number in her new American cellphone.

"Hmm, someone cleans up nice," Lorraine said, admiring Raul as he sat across from her. The tall, handsome young Black man had changed out of his mechanic's overalls into a blue silk shirt, Black tie, Black silk dress pants and Black Timberland boots. Raul nodded gently, and smiled at her. Tonight, Lorraine wore a bright green summer dress and fedora hat, taking advantage of the warm weather. Even down South, it would start to get cold in a few months...

"You look lovely, ma'am," Raul said, a true son of the South to the end, and Lorraine smiled. They bantered over drinks, and Raul picked up the cheque, even though Lorraine was evidently the wealthier of the two of them. After that, they went for a walk around the City of Atlanta. Linking her arm with Raul's, Lorraine listened attentively as he told her the story of local institutions and politicians. After walking for an hour, they sat in a park...

"Do you ever shut up, handsome?" Lorraine asked Raul, and as he fumbled for words, she smiled, then kissed him. Lorraine's passionate kiss caught Raul by surprise, but he kissed her back. When they came up for air, they smiled at each other. Hand in hand, they began the long walk back to Lorraine's townhouse. When they got there, Raul found out that while some things are worth the wait, it's best to seize the moment...

"Beautiful," Raul said, marveling at the opulence of Lorraine's place. He hadn't seen a place like that since MTV Cribs stopped airing a while back. Lorraine sat on the couch, and tapped a cushion, beckoning for Raul to join her. Smiling, the young Georgian did just that. Lorraine laid her hand on Raul's thigh and looked into his eyes, silently communicating her wishes, in the manner of women and men since time immemorial...

"Hmm, nice," Lorraine said softly, as Raul kissed her throat, and pulled her into his arms. The two of them undressed slowly, and then began making love. Raul, who hadn't been with a woman in a while, was somewhat hesitant. Lorraine was quite eager, for she relished the idea of bedding a southern gentleman of the Black persuasion. When Raul grabbed her breasts and gently squeezed them, Lorraine smiled. Boldness is key, she thought happily.

"You're something else," Raul said, as he laid Lorraine on the carpeted floor, and began exploring her body. The tall, curvy but fit, pale-skinned beauty lay there, opening herself to him. Raul kissed Lorraine's lips and her neck, and caressed her breasts before sucking on them. As Lorraine moaned softly, loving what Raul was doing, her slid his hand between her legs and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The brother was just getting started...

"Fuck me hard," Lorraine demanded, as she got on all fours, and shook her big pale ass cheeks for a smiling Raul. The young African American stud nodded in approval as the tall, athletic South African beauty showed him that White women in her nation had nice asses. Caressing Lorraine's ass, Raul playfully smacked it, then rolled a condom on his hard, thick rod. Without further ado, Raul penetrated Lorraine with a swift thrust...

"So passionate," Raul said to himself, barely able to hold onto Lorraine's hips as he fucked her. The feisty mature gal kept grinding that big pale ass of hers against his groin, driving his dick deeper inside of her. Lorraine screamed passionately as Raul drilled his long and thick, wonderfully dark dick into her pussy. She hadn't gotten laid since she set foot on American soil and wanted to make up for lost time. Much to Lorraine's delight, Raul's dick did not disappoint. The brother made her toes curl...

"That was fantastic," Lorraine said, sighing happily as she lay next to Raul. The young man nodded, glad that his latest bed partner was satisfied by his prowess. Lorraine was unlike any woman that Raul had met in his young life. Smiling at him, she demanded an encore, and he delivered. As Raul left Lorraine's arms, several passionate hours later, the brother was all smiles. A certain southern gentleman has his groove back, and he owes it all to a southern lady from far away...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My South African MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 767 milliseconds