• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian Bisexuality is Awesome

Haitian Bisexuality is Awesome

"This party was off the chain," Marc Lucien said to his good buddy Shelton Aurelius, as the two of them sat on the couch. It was four o'clock in the morning and the two young Haitian men had come home from Bourbon Room Night Club, one of the hottest spots in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They were a bit drunk, which is in and of itself perfectly okay. Marc's Afro-Dominican girlfriend Ramona Sanchez was downstairs, taking a piss, while Shelton's foxy Jamaican girlfriend Stacey Jones was passed out drunk on the next couch...

Marc, his good buddy Shelton and their ladies Ramona and Stacey all attend Algonquin College in the Nepean neighborhood of Ottawa, Ontario. After some pretty tough finals in the normally rigorous police foundations programme, they needed to unwind. Algonquin College can be tougher on its students than nearby schools like Carleton University or the University of Ottawa, which is saying something. Got to party hard after such a hellish final, for real...

The foursome had a great time at Bourbon Room Night Club, located in downtown Ottawa. The ride on OC Transpo from downtown Ottawa to the residences at Algonquin College was interesting, to say the least. The drunken quartet got quite loud, and the driver had a devil of a time getting to Baseline Station. When horny young people and alcohol mix, all kinds of things can happen. Nothing wrong with a bit of sexual exploration. It's what the college days are all about...

"Hell yeah, Fam," Shelton replied, and he smiled at Marc in a certain way. Marc definitely knew the look. It's the way that men who like both women and men look at other men. Marc grinned, and next thing he knew, Shelton kissed him and began stroking his dick. Bros before hoes, Marc thought as his buddy stroked his dick and then leaned over, giving his dick a kiss. A lot of brothers would have been put off by this but Marc is totally bisexual. Lots of folks say they don't discriminate based on gender, but Marc actually means it. How cool is that?

"What the fuck are you doing?" Stacey asked, and the tall, dark-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed young Jamaican woman yawned, awakening to find her boyfriend Shelton going down on his good buddy Marc. Now, a lot of Jamaican women are just as homophobic and biphobic as the average Jamaican man, but Stacey Jones isn't like that. She's an anything goes kind of sister, which is why Shelton loves her.

"Relax, Stacey, you were asleep and Marc and I got horny," Shelton paused to say, and the tall and athletic, dreadlocked young Haitian man resumed sucking his buddy's dick. Marc flashed Stacey an apologetic smile, and the young Jamaican woman shook her head. Shelton sucks at sucking dick, Stacey thought, and she decided to go over there and show her man how it's done...

"Shelton, you suck at sucking dick, you always start with the balls, here, let me show you," Stacey said, and Marc grinned as his buddy's girlfriend shoved the dude aside and grabbed his dick. Shelton looked vaguely offended as Stacey grabbed Marc's dick from his hands and began sucking him off. Marc shook his head, but honestly, he didn't mind. Stacey was sucking on his balls like there was no tomorrow, and he was not about to object. Arguing with a woman is never a good idea, especially when she's got you by the balls...

"What the fuck? You started without me," Ramona shouted, and the tall, bodacious brown-skinned and long-haired Latin beauty stood there, hands on her hips. She'd just finished taking a piss and was coming up to get some sleep when she walked in on...this. Ramona shook her head as she watched her boyfriend Marc getting his big Haitian dick sucked by his buddy Shelton and Shelton's nasty-ass girlfriend Stacey, the big-booty bitch that Ramona absolutely could not stand.

"Ramona, come on down," Marc said confidently, and he smiled at his girlfriend as she came forward. With Shelton sucking on his dick head and Stacey polishing his big balls with her tongue, Marc was on cloud nine. Ramona looked at Marc, wondering whether to smack the hell out of her cocky, handsome boyfriend, or join him. She felt her pussy twitch and decided to do the latter, much to Marc's delight...

"You're having too much fun, Marc, shut up and eat my pussy," Ramona demanded, and the sultry Afro-Dominican gal slipped out of her evening dress, revealing a curvy body that would make Hip Hop icons Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. green with envy. Ramona climbed on the couch and straddled Marc's face. Inhaling her pussy's scent, Marc smiled and began eating Ramona out. She had some bomb pussy and he couldn't get enough of her...

"Looks like he's forgotten about us," Stacey said to Shelton, who had his mouth full of Marc's dick. The two of them exchanged a look and smiled. Shelton stopped sucking Marc's kiss and kissed Stacey, then the two of them undressed and got their freak on. Marc noticed that Shelton and Stacey had stopped sucking his dick and balls, but he was busy with the lovely, feisty Ramona, so he didn't mind. Marc grabbed Ramona's big brown ass and squeezed her thick ass cheeks, even as he sucked her clit greedily. The young Afro-Dominican gal squealed in delight, loving what her lover was doing to her.

"Hmm, eat my pussy," Stacey said to Shelton as she lay on the carpet, spreading her thick dark thighs invitingly. Shelton smiled and inhaled the scent of Stacey's pussy, then began eating her out. While going down on Stacey, Shelton glanced at his buddy Marc. At the moment, Marc was busy. Ramona was on all fours, face down and big brown ass up, with Marc gripping her hips and thrusting his big dark dick into her pussy. Give her the D, Shelton thought.

"Hmm, you taste wonderful," Shelton said to Stacey, and he ate her pussy like a champ. Afterwards, he put her on all fours and began fucking her from behind. Stacey began grinding her big sexy ass against Shelton's groin, loving the feel of his thick dick inside of her. The Haitian stud fucked the sexy Jamaican gal like there was no tomorrow, and her passionate screams filled the air. Stacey couldn't get enough of Shelton's dick in her pussy, and the brother was just getting started.

"Boo, I need a break," Ramona said, after Marc had been pounding her pussy for quite a while. Marc nodded and eased out of his lady's snatch. Ramona slumped on the couch, relaxing a bit. Marc, still horny, took a look around. He watched his buddy Shelton fuck the hell out of Stacey, whose big ole butt was jiggling. Marc loves a nice ass on a female and on a male. Stroking his dick, he approached the pair...

"Mind if I cut in?" Marc asked, and Shelton turned and looked at him. The two friends exchanged a smile, and a nod. Shelton kept slamming his dick into Stacey's pussy, even as Marc put on a condom and grabbed some lube. Marc came up behind Shelton and spread his ass cheeks. After lubricating his buddy, Marc pushed his dick into his ass, even as Shelton continued drilling his dick into Stacey's pussy...

"Don't stop dicking me down just because you're getting some dick," Stacey chided Shelton, who began to moan as Marc fucked him. Shelton heeded Stacey's words and rammed his dick into her tight, hot pussy, even as Marc's thick dick filled his ass. Passionate moans filled the air as the three of them did their thing. Ramona, sitting on the couch, masturbated while watching her boyfriend Marc fuck his buddy Shelton who was fucking his girlfriend Stacey. Good times indeed...

"That was fun," Ramona said to Marc as they crashed in bed, alongside Stacey and Shelton. Marc nodded and kissed Ramona on the lips. Shelton was already snoring, with Stacey in his arms. Marc thanked his lucky stars to have found a woman like Ramona. The average bisexual man loves women and yearns to find one who accepts him for all that he is. Marc was living the dream, and he damn well knew it. That's why he ended to propose to Ramona right after graduation. When you get a good woman, you don't let her get away...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian Bisexuality is Awesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 339 milliseconds