• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Man: The Epilogue

Best Man: The Epilogue

Fucking a black man's bare cock had been a small compromise in exchange for accomplishing my plan.

Rick had watched me riding "cowgirl" on Tyrone's huge cock. It was the biggest cock I had ever had and when he flooded my womb with his black baby sperm I gave Rick the "O" face as I told Tyrone I loved him.

Knowing Brad's baby was already growing inside of me I prolonged the evening with my black lover. Rick jerked-off like a madman as he watched me slobbering with his buddy's cock fucking my face. I even let Tyrone blow his load of crud into my hungry mouth.

With Tyrone's cum dribbling done my chin I gave Rick a nice big French kiss with my tongue and teeth coated with his friends sperm. I was really enjoying watching my husband delighting in watching the black man ravish me.

Of course I told Brad how I had fucked Tyrone to appease my husband's determination to have me conceive a half-breed baby. Brad laughed when I told him how I had made Rick taste Tyrone's cum when I kidded him.

My brother and I continued to fuck as my belly got bigger and bigger with his baby. As Rick had given Tyrone carte blanche rights to fuck me whenever he wished he didn't know it was Brad's cum making my pussy sloppy when I told him had been fucked that day.

Tyrone did continue to fuck me often. He had an insatiable appetite for my white pussy and couldn't pump enough of his color jism into me. I took every drop he gave me moaning with every orgasm his ten inches of pleasure gave to me.

Between Brad, Rick and Tyrone I was getting fucked more than ten times a week and enjoying every minute of it.

"I think it's time!" I said.

Tyrone had just pumped another mega load of cum into me when my contractions started.

"Are you sure?" he said nervously.

I called Rick on his cell phone and told his we were on our way to St. Joseph's Hospital.

I was rushed into the delivery room with Tyrone following me. When they placed me on the table and opened my legs they could see Tyrone's cum running out of me. The nurses looked at each other in shock as Tyrone just smiled.

By the time Rick arrived Jessica had been born.

"Would you like to see your daughter Mr. Greene?" the nurse asked Rick.

I smiled at the look on Rick's face when the nurse showed him our beautiful white baby, the image of my brother!

Once my husband got over the shock and some grumbling he accepted our little girl.

When I returned home Rick and I had a heart to heart talk. I told him how I had deceived him by fucking Brad but said I had grown fond of Tyrone and would like to continue fucking him. I told Rick that maybe my next baby could be Tyrone's?

I am now fucking all three guys unprotected, may be "best man" win!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Man: The Epilogue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds