• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Banging Marwari Lady

Banging Marwari Lady

12345

In this story, I am going to describe about my unusual encounter and experience with a young, sexy and childless Marwari housewife who claimed to have never experienced real sexual pleasures and wanted to become pregnant and have a baby out of me.

A few years ago, I was staying in a flat rented out by my company in a multistory building. The flat opposite to mine on the same floor was lying vacant for about a month. On a Sunday afternoon, I found a truck arrive and household items and furniture being shifted to this vacant flat. I found a man and his wife move in. I came out and greeted them. The man had a little overweight, about 40 years old. The wife seemed to be around 33 years old. She was tall, fair with big boobs and heavy buttocks. A tiny but distinctly visible black-mole on the center of her left cheek attracted my attention. I felt this beauty spot made her face look more ravishing. I went inside their flat and tried to help them as a good neighbor. Initially, the man gave little response for obvious reason I could guess. I felt he was watching me more often than not. I purposely avoided looking at his wife. It did not take much time for him to get convinced I was not a trouble-monger but a thorough gentleman with decent manners.

Both of us established good friendship and decent neighborly relationship sooner than I expected. He was a businessman dealt in readymade garments. Frequently, he needed to travel all over India for procuring orders, supplying garments and collecting payments. His trips anytime lasted about a week. He needed to leave his wife alone behind during such journeys. He had lost his parents. Though his wife had parents, but in the Marwari custom, the parents or relatives of the female would not stay with their daughter and son-in-law. They had earlier lived in an area, which was a little unsafe for a lady to live alone sometimes. So, they purchased this flat, on ownership basis, which was in the safest area in the city. Now, they have nothing to fear or worry about their safety and security.

He was to go on his business tour again after three weeks. In fact, he was to go earlier but had decided to postpone the trip helping them settle down in the new place nicely. I worked hard for the man to instill and reinforce full faith, trust and confidence in me.

Honestly, I was sure I succeeded in my attempt. I went to my office in the morning and came back around 7.30 PM only. However, I never bothered to pest them with uninvited intrusions to their house. Whenever we met, I greeted them politely and enquired about their welfare. I reminded them not to hesitate to let me know if I could be of any help or assistance to them any time. In fact, the man often came to my house in the evenings and chatted with me for long hours. I may be right or wrong, but I had an idea he was finding me as a very good neighbour and friend fit to keep faith on so much so that I would be a good caretaker and helper to his wife in case of need during his tours. Later, I came to know he had made enquiry's about me from the elderly Bengali families who lived in both the flats on the floor below ours and they gave a clean chit about my character. In a nutshell, he was fully convinced I was a thorough gentleman and not a scoundrel or opportunist at all. This followed his invitations to me to his house often to join for tea or dinner. During these occasions, I carefully avoided looking at his wife and talking to her much. In fact, I had not yet got a clear view of her body nor did I try to get a close look. Whenever I met her in her house in presence of her husband, she remained with her upper body and head always covered with the pallu of her saree.

However, I knew I have not studied psychology and behavioral science for nothing. One penetrating gaze with microscopic precision at her face and into her eyes made me convinced there was something beyond what meets the eye. I knew there was a volcano within her fuming about to erupt anytime. I wanted to find out the reason why the volcano formed and what did it contain.

My attempt began after his going on tour, about 20 days later, for about four days. He had requested me to take care of his wife, which I gladly agreed to, accepting it as my moral duty and responsibility. I left no chance to have any slightest doubt in his mind about my faithfulness. He left in the morning as I left to my office too. Back in the evening, while I was unlocking my front door, she opened her door and invited me to have tea. As I hesitated, she persuaded me. So, I went in with her. She closed the front door. Leaving me sitting on the sofa in the drawing room, she went to the kitchen to make tea. Later, she brought a tray with sweets, biscuits, some fruits and tea. Sitting on a sofa opposite and facing me, we talked. She was cautious not to reveal much nor I did I prod with any inquisitive questions. As was my habit and principle, I wanted her to make the first move.

As I stood up thanking her profusely for the tea and kind hospitality, she enquired about my dinner. I told her since my wife was in the native place; usually I used to cook my food myself or sometimes took food from hotels. Immediately, she invited me to have dinner with her at her place. As I was about to decline thankfully, she again persisted.

As if trying to help her find reason with, I said: "See, do you think your hubby would appreciate if he came to know about it? Why should you put yourself into unwanted trouble?"

She replied gleefully: "Why not? You know, he keeps high regards for you. And, he talks very high of you. In fact, he had asked me to invite you occasionally for dinner or lunch suiting to your convenience."

That dispelled my doubt. So, I said okay and thanked her for the invitation. I went to my flat and had a bath and change of dress. I spent some time reading newspapers and watching TV without interest. I became aware my mind repeatedly telling me that good luck is going to stay with me and I would have an enjoyable time with this lady sooner than I thought.

Exactly at 9 PM, there was a gentle knock on my door. Finding her at the door, I went with her locking my door. I noticed she bolted her front door after my moving in.

While talking sitting on the same sofas, suddenly I noticed a change in her. In fact, it was only at this time I observed her closely for the first time. She wore a light blue transparent polyester saree which revealed her low-neck blouse inside. I could clearly see her fleshy and sensual neck and the upper portion of the bulge of her fair big boobs with a deep cleavage. A bell began to ring inside my head instantly as I never saw her in such attire before. I withdrew my eyes from that portion on her body as quickly as it was shot at and started looking at her face only. I guessed I was lucky as she probably missed to notice my stare.

Then I became aware of another strange aspect. She had no longer kept the pallu of her saree covering her body and head, which she always did, in presence of her husband.

While we talked, I also noticed she bent forward more often for one pretext or the other sending the pallu off her shoulder. Though she quickly replaced the pallu, it had given me ample time to have a clear look at her big boobs struggling to pop out from the clutches of her blouse. 'Was it not bait she dangled under my nose? Jai, wait and watch' I told to myself.

As we continued with our talk, she took a small glass paperweight and began to play with it. I can swear she deliberately made it fall on the carpet once. This time, she bent forward in the shape of an inverted U, a lot more than required, to pick up the paperweight. Obviously, her pallu slipped and fell off her shoulder. Nearly three-fourth of her fair big melons popped out menacingly gives me a clear view of the upper portion of her light brown aureoles. I knew my heart skipped at least a couple of beats. It was embarrassing to me as I wondered if her boobs would come out nude fully. But this time my eyes got transfixed on another spot, which gave a splendid view. I could clearly see another tiny black-mole about half inch above the aureole of her left boob. Oh..That was a real captivating sight. She was very clever indeed because while still in her bending position, she raised her head and looked up at my face. She could see my eyes were fixed on her boobs. Like the recoil of a gun, I withdrew my eyes immediately.

She regained her sitting position. I was now feeling ashamed to see her smiling at me meaningfully. As if to change the focus and attention to camouflage my stupidity, I said: "I was wondering if I could pay you a compliment. To be nearer the truth, I could not garner enough courage."

That surprised her. "Why not, you don't need to feel any shy or shame to tell me anything," she replied. I guessed she encouraged me enough to muster courage to tell even if what I wanted to say was going to be too much intimate.

I said: "You are very beautiful, ravishing and radiant. For ethical reasons, I would stop qualifying you as 'desiring' or by another adjective which would be most appropriate." I was hinting to call her 'very sexy'. However, by the way she smiled at me; I thought she guessed what I meant.

Pointing towards the black-mole on her left check, I went on "In fact, that mole on your cheek is enhancing your beauty multifold serving as a beauty spot."

She laughed loudly and said: "Thank you very much, Jai. My friends had also told me so before." She paused but quickly went on to add: "I have three more such moles on my body."

Giving me another meaningful grin, she continued: "I think you have already seen my second mole."

I felt as if I touched a live electric wire. Honestly, I could not imagine she would be frank enough to open up so quickly in an intimate way before we could turn informal and come to know each other better. I felt shy equally because she had seen my watching her mole on her left boob. Then suddenly I had another thought coming in my mind. I said to myself that if she was bold and unashamed, why should I remain shy and timid now?

So, I asked: "Where is your third mole?"

She considered this for a few seconds. Then smilingly she adjusted the pallu of her saree so that her fair belly came exposed. Oh.. she had a beautifully shaped belly which was almost glazing. She pushed down the folds of her saree as much was needed to bring her beautifully shaped navel visible. The sight of her bare belly with her navel gave titillations to my mind. Then she pointed her finger to a tiny black mole just above her navel to the left.

I caught my breath sharply. Words spurted out from my mouth uncontrollably: "My goodness, it looks like a bright star just above the full moon" I exclaimed in visible excitement.

She giggled and replied: "Thank you very much for the compliment and nice comparison." With this, she adjusted and replaced her pallu back covering her stomach.

It appeared to me suddenly that all the three moles I had seen were in a same line coming down on the left side of her body. So, out of my inquisitiveness I decided to be naughty. However, in a casual and innocent sound, I enquired "Where is the fourth mole?"

She bit her thick lower lip with her teeth looking at me coyly: "Hey Jai, you are becoming increasingly naughtier now. I can not show you my fourth mole. It could be seen only by my husband," She said with a meaningful grin dancing on her lips.

Though I had asked that question intentionally, yet I said: "I am very sorry and I sincerely apologize for my stupidity."

As if she thought she antagonized me, with a wave of her hand she dismissed her own reply and said: "Think nothing of it, Jai, and take it easy. And, it is my turn to say sorry if I offended you"

I said: "That makes two of us." We both laughed.

During our further talk, she told me all about them. She was the only daughter to her parents belonged to a conservative Marwari family. Born and brought up in Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan, she was a graduate in arts. She did not have any boyfriends before. After marriage 9 years ago, she moved to Kolkata. She said her husband was a nice man though he lacked in several aspects. I nearly opened my mouth to enquire to which aspects he lacked, but stopped short. To my query, for the first time, she told her name was Rekha.

I had several other questions emerging from my mind to ask her. But I decided to ask them during our dinner.

Excusing herself to lay the dining table, she went inside. I accompanied her to the kitchen and helped her to bring the dishes and plates to the table. Once, I felt she brushed her body close to mine. I felt a mound of flesh slightly pressed to my right arm for a split of a second. Yeah, it was her left boob. 'Was it not a deliberate move? Jai, wait and watch' my mind said.

While we dined, I decided to ask the million dollar question I was eager to ask so long. "Well, Rekhaji, if you do not mind it as a probing, can I ask you a personal question?"

She looked at me enquiringly, smiled and asked to go ahead. She requested me to cut short of any formality and call her "Rekha" only and not "Rekhaji."

So I asked: "Well, Rekha, you told you were married nine years ago. Don't you have babies? Or if it something either of you have any problem, then I am very sorry."

Honestly speaking, she did not flinch at all. Rather, her face showed she was expecting this question any time soon. And she seemed to be well prepared for it.

She said: "You are right, Jai. We don't have babies. And I am dying for one." Brushing aside her sudden emotions, she went on: "We got ourselves examined by reputed doctors. My husband claimed the medical tests showed the problem was with me. But I can't believe it. Even his relatives blamed me for being infertile. But I believe it was because of his problem. I am sure; he is passing the buck on me to cover up his own deficiency."

There was sudden silence between us. She looked up at me and asked: "What do you think, Jai"?

I considered this for a minute and said: "Look, Rekha, I can't opine or conclude anything right now for sure. And decency and ethics do not permit me to ask you further questions which might be a little too intimate and embarrassing for you to answer" I said.

"Oh...why do you feel any formality or shame again? We are married and, after all, we are friends and good neighbours. There is absolutely nothing for us to feel shy about. You can very well ask me anything and everything unhesitatingly."

I was really surprised when she encouraged me. True, looking straight to my eyes, she was not feeling any inhibition at all and she appeared bolder than I thought.

"Well Rekha, it is true most infertile men do not admit or accept their deficiency because of inferiority complex. Rather, they blame it on the wives for not able to bear their children due to chauvinism. But how could you conclude or say emphatically your husband was lacking"? I asked.

She was ready for that too with her prompt reply: "Jai, don't call me unashamed when I say I have not experienced what is real sexual pleasures in married life till now. My hubby is a loving man all right, but he is utterly selfish in bed. He cares for his needs and satisfaction only. Though we had sex rarely, say once in 15 days, but it is limited to his lifting my nightie, thrusting his organ into me and finish up everything in 2-3 minutes and he went to sleep. He never bothered to look at me lying high and dry."

I was really surprised, if not shocked, with her bold expressions. I could never imagine she would come out so open unashamedly and unabashedly so soon. Perhaps my probes had made a rupture on the tip of her fuming volcano and the lava started to flow out.

As I remained astonished, she went on: "At this age and stage of life, a lady requires satisfactory sex almost every day. I had never experienced orgasm while lovemaking. You know, often I had to go to bathroom to masturbate with the back of a fountain pen. Sometimes, I had to remain under the running shower to cool off my body of my sexual hunger and heat."

After a pause, she went on: "I tried all possible ways to correct him, but he failed to correct himself. You know, I went to the extent of humiliating him. Once, he lay on his back ignoring me after fucking and his reaching climax within two minutes. He refused to satisfy me in spite of my repeated requests. So, I brought the fountain-pen and began to masturbate and fuck myself with it while he watched me doing it. He was such a shameless stupid man; my action did not evoke any response in him.

Releasing a deep sigh from her sudden emotional turmoil, she asked me: "Do you believe I can become pregnant and deliver a baby by masturbating with a fountain-pen"?

Though it made me perplexed but I was answerless. It seemed a pall of gloom hung over us. For some unknown reason, it occurred to me she was trying to establish that the deficiency was with her husband and not with her. Then I asked her: "Haven't you both watched some blue-films together?"

She said with a sullen voice: "Yeah, we had but only once sometime in the early months after our marriage. But that did not help. Watching the film, I had asked him why can't he emulate the man and we do the lovemaking the same way the couple did in the film. He had replied it was absurd and grotesque and no man and lady do that in life."

Later, I asked her several questions to know her husband's sex patterns. I could learn he was not sexually active at all. He never indulged in foreplay or sucking her. He had strong repugnance to mouth her pussy and had said it was dirty. He straight away went to penetrate her tight dry pussy and within a few thrusts, he ejaculated soon. She claimed most of his fluid remained outside her vulva.

I wondered if he was suffering from premature ejaculation. I also felt sympathy for her sorry state of affairs and plight.

We went to the dining table for dinner. As we were taking the food, the telephone in the drawing room began to ring. She excused herself to attend it. After five minutes she came back. She told it was her husband from Surat enquiring about her welfare. May be I was wrong, but I noticed a veil of dismay on her face when she added he had almost finished his work over there and would be reaching back the next day afternoon. She also said he enquired about me too. She mentioned he was happy when she told him that I had dinner with her and, in fact, I had left about fifteen minutes ago. She winked at me and said: "Why should I bother him unnecessarily to tell you are still with me taking dinner?" I smiled but did not say anything.

After finishing up a sumptuous dinner we came back to the drawing room to resume the same talk. I thought she looked more bold now as she allowed the pallu of the saree fall off her shoulder and remain like that for longer time now.

"Jai, do you know I understand you Keralites are very intelligent. They are highly educated and very scholars. Rather, I must say they are geniuses. And I also understand the Malayali ladies are very sexy in bed."

I was wondering why she said so. As if answering to my untold question, she asked me: "Jai, can I ask you a very serious question? Will you answer me in 'Yes' or 'No'? But you need to answer just now."

I was really bewildered. What she was hinting at? I had no clue. So far, she had answered to all my questions, honestly and frankly. Now, I am in a fix. My self-respect did not allow me to accept defeat. So I said: "Okay, please go ahead and ask."

She looked pleased. Then she said: "Jai, I am telling without beating about the bush. So, please excuse me. I had developed a strong liking and desire for you right from the very minute I had met you. Tell me, will you give me all sexual pleasures, at least for once, which I had never experienced in my life so far? Will you make me pregnant and get me a genius baby like you"?

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Banging Marwari Lady

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds