• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Buffy Body Switcheroo

Buffy Body Switcheroo

The red and blue lights that had bathed the house were now replaced with bubble bath that bathed the body (her body, she had to get used to that).

It had been months since Faith had taken a bath, even though she couldn't remember the time that had passed. After being stabbed by Buffy, she had fallen three stories into the bed of some truck and ended up in a coma.

Her toned slayer body had atrophied some while she was out, but that was no concern now. Thanks to a little charm left by the Mayor, she had traded up to a brand new body - Buffy's body.

And a nice body it was. As she soaked in the tub, she thought about how she had fought beside, and with, this same body so many times and had rarely stopped to admire it.

Soft skin and firm muscles, the body had the lithe feel of a cat while moving, but the strength of 10 men. Faith's own body was just as strong, but she recognized that this one was a little softer around the edges.

Or at least believed it might be. There was something else she had not done for months and now she would make up for lost time - testing her hypothesis in the process.

Slipping a hand deep into the water, she found the crease of Buffy's pussy. She had not taken stock before she hopped into the bath, bur she now realized that the blond slayer's crotch was covered with fur, unlike her own clean-shaven cunt.

"Figures that Little Miss Goody Two Shoes wouldn't go bare," she said with a sigh. "We'll have to fix that."

As she felt it, it seemed well groomed, but furry none-the-less. She made a mental note to shave it after she got out of the bath.

Putting that thought aside, Faith got back to the mission at hand – or on hand to be more specific.

Faith slipped her middle finger between the body's pussy lips, finding the clit already hardening. She was surprised at how big it was compared to her own. The erectile tissue was not even filled yet and it was already escaping its hood.

"Well, I knew she had some big balls to tussle with me," Faith thought to herself, "but who knew she had a mini-cock?"

But hey, Faith had handled enough cocks to know the bigger they are, the harder they cum. And so she set to work rubbing Buffy's clit.

It was a strange feeling, rubbing a clit that wasn't her own, but feeling the pleasure anyway. It was kind of like wearing someone else's clothes, but much tighter.

The feeling was wonderful, and Faith began stroking harder and faster, rubbing the nub with the abandon that one could only feel in a warm bath with the door locked.

And while her right hand was working the body's pussy, Faith used her left hand to reach over and tweak one of its nipples, then squeeze the C-cup breast it was perched on top of.

Faith liked that feeling and so she continued to knead the breast as she stroked the clit beneath the warm water. She was surprised at how well she could navigate this body, which she was so new to.

And then a funny thing happened. She remembered one of the last guys she'd fucked before being killed.

Xander Harris was a dork to be sure, but he'd had a nice-sized cock and she had worked him for all he was worth. Hell, all he could do was lay there, thinking about baseball and trying not to cum (watching his lips she'd thought she could make out the Abbot and Costello "Who's on First?" routine), but he'd held out long enough for her to get her rocks off.

And wouldn't he shit his pants if Buffy asked him to fuck her? That was another possibility to explore once she was out of the tub.

But right now, the water was cooling down as she was just beginning to heat up. And so she decided to warm the water a little.

Reaching for the stopper's cord, she pulled it with her toes, waiting until the last minute before stopping her pussy and nipple massages to turn the faucet back on.

And then she remembered a way she used to make herself cum before vibrating showerheads became a fixture in her private sex life.

The water was almost drained and a cool breeze was blowing in from a cracked window near the head of the tub. The body's nipples – already hard from her digital manipulations – tingled as she turned on the warm water and, leaving the drain unplugged, turned to get on all fours.

Backing up into the flow of the water, she felt it caress Buffy's pussy in its warm embrace, running through her lips and across the clit. This had been a favorite position when she first learned to masturbate and she'd used it frequently since. It seemed only fitting that she try it out in her new body.

She arched her back so that the water hit just the right spot as it cascaded down between her legs.

Reaching back, she tried putting a finger in her ass, but decided against it once she had the tip in. Buffy's ass was just too tight.

"But hey, I knew that already, didn't I," she said to herself, then chuckled at her own joke before being drawn back by the sensation of water on "her" pussy.

Reaching between her legs now, Faith found the fully-engorged clit and began rubbing it fiercely. With the breeze still blowing across her tits, she was awash with pleasure.

As she felt herself nearing her climax, she rubbed even harder and began thinking about all of the men she'd like to fuck now that she was in the land of the living.

The world was her oyster, and she knew she could get any guy - or group of guys - she wanted. And with this spanking new body, she got to break it in just right.

The thought of all the deviant things she'd do to Little Miss Perky's body – not the least of all was fucking Buffy's new boy toy - threw her over the edge. She came with the thunder of a woman who hadn't been sexually satisfied in a long time.

Turning over and plugging the drain, she relished the feeling of the warm water again engulfing her. This time she would actually have to wash and not just fuck herself – maybe.

One thing was for sure though. This was going to be fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Buffy Body Switcheroo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 514 milliseconds