• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sikh Indian Bisexuality

Sikh Indian Bisexuality

Meet Ankita Rooj, a young Indian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She came to study business management at the University of Ottawa, and along the way, took a job as a cashier at Walmart to pay the bills. While there, Ankita met a young South Asian gentleman named Gagandeep, a handsome Sikh who stole her heart. Although Ankita and Gagandeep came from different parts of India, the two of them fell in love and had a good thing going on...for a while.

A lot of times, people aren't what they seem, and what seems too good to be true often turns out to be a blatant lie. Ankita and Gagandeep were a lovely couple, and they would come into Walmart while holding hands. They were adored by their Walmart colleagues and co-workers. Unfortunately, not everyone wanted to see the happy couple together. Sinister forces conspired to tear them apart. One day, while sitting at the library computers, Ankita received a most unwanted gift...

"This can't be true," Ankita screamed, as she watched the video sent to her on Facebook by an unknown party. In the video, Ankita's macho Sikh boyfriend Gagandeep was on his knees, sucking a big and rather long dark dick. Ankita turned off the video and then confronted Gagandeep about his hidden bisexual desires. At first, gagandeep denied everything but an irate Ankita showed him the video. This caused the young Sikh Indian man's jaw to hit the damn floor...

"I was just curious," Gagandeep admitted, and Ankita, in tears, ran away from him. Ankita felt betrayed, and it hurt more than she could express. She did not mind that Gagandeep was bisexual, she minded that he was a liar. In her younger days, Ankita attended an all-female British school back in the region of Gujarat, India, and used to experiment with other young ladies. Lots of young women living in India have lesbian or bisexual desires, this doesn't make Ankita a unicorn.

Ankita likes both women and men, but keeps it to herself because in India, it's not considered okay to be bisexual, lesbian, gay or transgender. India is a rather conservative country, and LGBT people living over there hide who and what they are. Ankita truly cherished her relationship with Gagandeep and enjoyed having sex with him but he broke her trust and her heart, and she wanted nothing more to do with him...

"Gagandeep, I love both women and men, but I loved you more and never cheated on you, if you told me you were bisexual, I would have accepted you, I hate liars," Ankita screamed at her ex-lover when he tried to make amends. Sighing, Gagandeep walked away. He wished he hadn't cheated on his darling Ankita and given into his hidden bisexual desires. Feeling guilty and disheartened, Gagandeep ended up leaving the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and moving back to the region of Punjab, India, where he hails from.

"I wish I hadn't given into my bisexual desires but Black men's dicks are irresistible," Gagandeep lamented to himself as he flew from Canada to India. The young Sikh thought of his mysterious lover, a certain African gentleman who had the dick of death. For months now, while Gagandeep was dating Ankita, he was also getting fucked by Mr. Africa.

Gagandeep felt both shame and arousal as he thought of Mr. Africa bending him over and banging the hell out of him with his thick dark dick. Like a lot of Indian men, Gagandeep found men of African descent threatening. In Gagandeep's case, there was a sexual element to this feeling. Lots of Indian men feared that their precious Indian wives and Indian girlfriends would discover Black dick and abandon them. Gagandeep feared that he might abandon his precious Indian girlfriend Ankita because he was himself addicted to Black dick...

With Gagandeep gone, Ankita began rebuilding her life. Nowhere to go but up when one has fallen down so hard and so far. Ankita isn't just a pretty face. She's also quite the survivor. A lot of her co-workers at Walmart expressed sympathy for the lovely young Indian woman who was going through a tough time. None of these people were more concerned or thoughtful than Victor Dumisani, a young South African worker who was once one of Gagandeep's closest friends.

"I'm so sorry Gagandeep hurt you," Victor said to Ankita one afternoon, as they found themselves alone in the break room inside Walmart. Ankita looked at Victor, who was so tall, dark-skinned and handsome. Originally from South Africa, Victor had a ruggedness that Ankita found appealing. In fact, while Ankita was dating Gagandeep, she remembered thinking that her then-boyfriend's good buddy Victor looked even more handsome than he did.

To a lot of the ladies at Walmart, Victor was something of a mystery. A tall, handsome young Black man with a deep voice and a rugged masculinity about him who never seemed to have a girlfriend. He studied police foundations at nearby Algonquin College and had aspirations to become a police officer or a correctional services person someday. The brother had brains, looks and ambition. Quite a catch, indeed...

"It's alright," Ankita said, and Victor, all friendliness and thoughtfulness, offered her a drink. The two of them sat down and talked. That's how it all began. The handsome young South African and the forlorn young Indian woman became friends. Ankita was puzzled by Victor, who was so handsome and smart, yet mysteriously single. They'd been hanging out regularly as friends, going to the movies, malls and restaurants together, and had a great time. One night, Ankita put the moves on Victor...

"Um, hey," Victor said as Ankita kissed him full and deep. They'd gone to the South Keys movie theater and watched the movie Glass. While there, Ankita kept rubbing Victor's inner thigh while smiling at him in the dark. The young South African smiled nervously at his lovely date. When Ankita touched Victor's crotch, the brother's dick hardened and began to bulge in his pants...

"Victor, I know you want me, and I want you, what's the harm?" Ankita asked boldly, and the young man smiled. This time, Victor took Ankita's face in his hands and kissed her. Ankita kissed him back passionately. All the pent-up anger and frustration that she'd been feeling in the months since Gagandeep left needed to be released. Not to mention the fact that she hadn't been made love to in ages. Victor was just what the doctor ordered...

"Fuck me hard," Ankita Rooj demanded, and the curvy, dark-skinned young woman began grinding her thick round ass against her lover's groin. Victor, a proud son of Soweto, South Africa, did what his genes commanded him. Gripping Ankita's hips, he thrust into her, burying his thick dark dick inside of her. Truth be told, he'd been fancying Ankita for quite some time, but had no idea how to get her...

"Hell yeah," Victor cried out, smacking Ankita's big dark butt and thrusting his dick into her hot, wet pussy. As Ankita got fucked by Victor's thick dark dick, the young Indian woman cried out. She hadn't gotten fucked like this before. Not even by Gagandeep. Victor rammed his dick into Ankita's pussy and fucked her roughly until the young Indian woman tapped out, effectively surrendering to the might of his almighty South African dick...

"Hmm, Victor, you're a real man," Ankita said, and Victor hesitated, for a moment, he looked like he was about to say something, but then he smiled and kissed her. The two of them spent the rest of the night bantering, and they had more sex, ate ice cream, ordered Chinese food, and made love some more. Ankita fell asleep in Victor's arms, and the young Indian woman felt safe and happy for the first time in ages. Every woman needs a good man in her life, no matter where she's from...

"Game, set and match," Victor Dumisani thought as he slept next to Ankita Rooj's sexy body. The young Indian woman was snoring loud enough to wake the dead, but he did not mind at all. Victor has always been the type to push boundaries and take whatever he could, and he felt no guilt about his latest conquest. Forthrightly bisexual, Victor enjoys bedding down gorgeous women and handsome men from exotic locales. When he spotted Gagandeep and Ankita at Walmart, Victor set his plans in motion...

Victor Dumisani has a talent for spotting others like himself, men who love both women and men. He sensed such desires in Gagandeep, and seduced him, then exposed him to Ankita. After Gagandeep packed up and left for India, Victor set his sights on Ankita. Lots of Black men in the City of Ottawa walk around with Black women, White chicks and sometimes with Asian chicks but Black men with Indian women were rare. By getting Ankita, Victor was proving himself as a true Master of the Game. You are my prize, Victor thought, smiling at the slumbering Ankita.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sikh Indian Bisexuality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds