• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sentry on the Fifth Floor

Sentry on the Fifth Floor

She could see into to his apartment from hers, both on the fifth floor opposite each other separated only by the courtyard. She knew him quite well, watched him often. She knew his routine, what he ate, drank. How he fucked. He liked to be in charge. He was aggressive, arrogant. Just once she wished that someone would put him in his place, shatter his precious control.

She stood, like a sentry, watching him. Hidden from his sight by the long drapes on her window.

She could see him clearly...laying back on his bed, nothing covering his body. Sliding her gaze from his head to his toes, over his broad shoulders, muscled chest, taking in the dense hair covering his body, following the line with her eyes, down between his legs.

His cock was half-hard, smooth and beautiful. She could see it very well in the glow from his television. He reached down and gripped himself tight in his hand. She drew in her breath as he parted his legs, bending one at the knee as he began to stroke. She could see him harden, grow even larger with each thrust as his hand moved faster over his cock. His hips lifting slightly. His chest rising and falling. She wondered what he was thinking about, what made him want to pleasure himself right then. Was it something on the TV? or did he know?....Had he seen her watching him?....did that excite him?

She'd seen him many times in passing and he'd never so much as looked twice at her. She dismissed her thoughts with a sigh and continued to stare as he rubbed his cock. Squeezing her own small hand into a fist, she wished it were her hands on his body, her mouth giving him satisfaction. Licking her lips, her thoughts aroused her more. She felt that familiar tingle between her legs.

She groaned, almost in pain. Watching him move. His hips thrusting. Seeing the hungry look on his face. Wondering again what he would feel like between her thighs, his cock thrusting into her sex. How his expression would change as she ran her tongue over his length. She wanted to taste him. Smell him. Run her hands over his body as his muscles flexed, as his cock surged in and out of her. Feel his body pressed against hers. His tongue moving up the inside of her thigh, then flicking it over her clit.

She could almost see the pre-cum appearing at the end of his cock. Almost smell his arousal in the air. His hand sliding faster and faster, she couldn't tear her eyes away as she reached down into her now soaking wet pussy and started to pleasure herself.

Spreading her legs wide, she moved closer to the window. Slipping 2 fingers into herself, her thumb rubbing against her clit. The smell of her own excitement all around her, she knew he was going to cum. She wanted to feel it on her body, the hot liquid splashing against her flesh.

His hips lifted off the bed and his body tensed, his cum squirting from the end of his cock, his mouth was open. She swore she could hear his moans.

She closed her eyes, replaying it in her head. Getting closer to her own release. His sweat-covered body thrusting, the look of bliss on his handsome face, his hips lifting, his body tense as his cock exploded. Moving her own hands faster, she cried out, brushing one finger over her ass, thinking about having his cock there....and everywhere. Her fingers moving faster and faster as she thought of him filling her, moving deeper and harder inside her. Her knees locked as her orgasm hit, her hands slowly stilling their movements as she felt the waves of pleasure washing over her, her own wetness trickling slowly down her inner thighs as her muscles continued to contract. Finally she started to relax and slowly opened her eyes...looking across into his room again.

He stood there, at the window. Looking right at her. Smiling.

She jumped back from the window, 'Shit', breathing heavily as she shut the drapes.

She dreamed of him that night, his body covering hers, his muscles flexing as he slid his big hard cock deep inside her, a light sheen of sweat covering both their bodies. Licking her until she cried out for him to stop, his green eyes sparkling as they looked into hers, his face buried between her legs. Her exploring him with her tongue, taking his cock in her mouth, pushing her fingers inside him. Feeling his hot cum spurt into her mouth, onto her body. She awoke the next morning tense, wet, wanting.

She left her apartment earlier that usual for her morning jog. Unable to concentrate on much of anything after her erotic dream. Stepping into the elevator she knelt down to tie her shoe as someone stepped in and moved behind her. She saw legs. A man's legs. Long and tanned. She stood and could see the refection in the closed door as the elevator descended. Her heart slammed against her ribs. It was him. She could make out his light hair and intense green eyes. His height nearly a head taller than her. She though she would die right there, embarrassed. Wishing a hole in the earth would open and swallow her whole. She couldn't bring herself to look at him or his reflection. She kept her eyes down.

The elevator jarred, then stopped. Everything went black. Off balance she he reached out instinctively, trying to grab something....anything. Disoriented, her hand brushed the railing but didn't connect. The emergency lights that usually came on...didn't . She stilled, regaining her stance and trying not to make a sound. Willing the elevator to start again...and do it quickly.

Closing her eyes....flashes of her dream still running through her mind. She bit into her bottom lip, trying to distract herself and chase the images away, trying hard not to moan. She could hear his breathing behind her, close enough so his warm breath brushed against her cheek, stirring her hair. His scent invading her head. He smelled like sandalwood, and man.

Her nipples straining against her T-shirt, 'think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts' she chanted the mantra in her head. Trying to control her breathing.

She heard the rustle of his clothing as he leaned into her. 'Did you like what you saw' He spoke softly into her ear. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. Feeling the heat of his body behind her as his hands circled her waist. She tensed, and jumped a bit, but didn't pull away. He slid his hands up her ribs to cup her breasts, pinching her hardened nipples between his fingers.

'I knew you were watching me the whole time, and I know you liked it' His voice so close, his hot breath caressing her. She tried to say sorry, and call him an arrogant ass for his assumption but realized the futility of it, after all, he did know she'd liked it. All that came out was a low moan as one of his hands dropped, sliding down her torso to her stomach, slipping in to the waistband of her sweats.

'I liked watching you cum' he breathed against her neck, his teeth nipping her gently. His hand moving lower through the light covering of hair on her pubis, over her shaved lips and inside her. Her hips bucked slightly, she pressed herself back against him, feeling his erection through his shorts. Her own arousal as evident as his as he moved his finger in and out of her.

He turned her around to face him, kissing her hard on the lips, grinding his cock into her stomach. She reached down, flattening her hand over his hard stomach, slipping it inside his shorts. Brushing her fingertips against the tip of his cock, letting his juices coat her fingertips. Holding him tightly and sliding her hand down, one long stroke before she reached past and cupped his sac in her hand, squeezing him, rolling the sensitive skin between her fingers.

Hearing him inhale sharply, she worked one finger just behind to brush lightly over his anus. ' I know you like that' she breathed into his ear. 'I've seen you do it to yourself' She dropped to her knees, sliding his shorts down his legs and off...tossing them into the darkness. She reached for him then, spinning him around to face the wall. Pushing him roughly against it. Spreading his cheeks and tasting his ass. Kneading his flesh and pushing her tongue against him. Circling. Teasing him as he braced his feet apart and moaned, pushing back against her.

She stroked his cock as her tongue worked his ass, flicking over him. She wet 2 fingers and pushed them inside, rubbing gently before pulling slowly out again, in....out... she moved, smiling to herself as he moaned. She felt powerful. Potent. She quickened her strokes, wanting him to cum. Wanting to hear him cry out in pleasure. Make him lose his restraint and know she had been the cause of it. She felt his body tense, she quickened her strokes on his shaft, rubbing him harder inside. His low cry was all the warning she got as his hot cum splashed out over her fingers. His body tense, his hips pumping his cock into her hand. His scent washing over her, almost intoxicating. She couldn't help herself and slipped one finger into her mouth, moaning at the taste of him.

She sat back on her heels, shaking her head. In amazement of herself and her actions. Was that really her who had just done all that? In the elevator of all places? She knew she should feel embarrassed maybe even ashamed, but she didn't, she felt ....liberated and strangely satisfied.

As she inwardly applauded her newfound boldness she heard the buzz of the lights coming on and the elevator door opening. She laughed lightly at him, standing there, bare-assed. She smacked a cheek playfully as she stood stood. Before he had a chance to turn around she quickly scooted out the door. Not even glancing back but saying loud enough for him to hear, 'Next time, You can buy me dinner.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sentry on the Fifth Floor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 421 milliseconds