• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Femdom Matters

Black Femdom Matters

Why do men of every race have access to Black female dominance but Black men don't? If one looks around the world of BDSM, one will notice that the Black female dominants chase White males the way fish stranded on land chase after life-giving water. When queried on the subject of Black female dominance/Black male submissive relations, a lot of Black female dominants claim that Black men are allergic to them. Is that true?

What the Black female dominants say about Black men is a bit of an oversimplification. No two Black men are exactly the same, not even identical twins. Could it be that Black male desires are more complex than people realize? Now, a lot of Black men hiding their true desire for Black female dominance behind the fake macho bullshit claim they don't mind if the dominant Black ladies are with other men. Well, that's just not acceptable.

Tracey Celbridge is a young Black woman who is doing something about the racial and gender imbalances of the world of BDSM. Standing six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with gorgeous mahogany-hued skin and long, curly dark hair framing a slightly angular, beautiful face, Tracey is a striking woman. When her golden brown eyes fixates on a person, they can't help but feel drawn to her. That's just something which hints at Tracey's power...

The tall, bodacious Jamaican dame with the angelic face and the killer booty is more than just a cutie. Tracey Celbridge recently graduated with honors from the Nursing program at the University of Ottawa. She's done her stage at the Carling campus of the University of Ottawa but can only find part-time work as a nurse's aide. As a result, Tracey still does the odd gig with her previous employer, a certain Canadian security company. That's how she met Aden...

When Tracey Celbridge first met Mahmoud Aden, she was puzzled by him. A tall, burly, dark-skinned and very masculine Muslim male of African descent who was radiating submission. A lot of female dominants tend to steer clear of religious men for obvious reasons, but Tracey likes a challenge. Tracey set out to dominate Mahmoud Aden, and the Muslim stud surprised her with his willingness to experiment...

Like a lot of Muslim men of African descent, Mahmoud leads a double life. He has a beautiful wife named Ayaan and a son named Youssef, who attends Algonquin College. Mahmoud's family has no idea that he loves BDSM. Mahmoud's sex life with his wife Ayaan is very much by the numbers. That's why he needs someone like Tracey in his life. Mahmoud hails from the Muslim world, where women are taught to be submissive. He craves female dominance more than his next breath...

Long before Tracey Celbridge entered the world of BDSM, she understood that in this life, some give the orders and others follow them. Tracey doesn't fit the stereotype of the bossy Black woman who goes out of her way to harass, mistreat and humiliate Black men while basically kowtowing to everyone else. Nope, Tracey is a strong Black woman who loves her Black men. What she does to them, or for them, the Mistress does out of love. Got it? Cool.

"Unlike those other bitches, I take care of my Black men," said Mistress Tracey, and the tall, dark-skinned Jamaican lady smiled at Mahmoud Aden, her latest supplicant. They were in the basement of Mistress Tracey's house, located in the South Keys area of Ottawa, Ontario. In the world of BDSM, especially when it comes to female domination and male submission, Mistress Tracey knew that she was an anomaly.

When Mistress Tracey began exploring the world of BDSM five years ago, the unwritten rules bothered the proud and very Afro-centric young Jamaican woman. Every female dominant out there seems to cater to White male submissive types. It's almost as if they're all programmed to do that shit. Where does that leave the Black men? Someone's got to take care of the brotherhood!

"Yes ma'am," said Aden, and Mistress Tracey smiled. Finally a Black man who knows his place, she thought approvingly. The two of them met at work, while working as security guards for a certain Asian embassy located in the Capital region of Canada. The tall, chubby forty-something Black man felt drawn to the tall, curvy and stern Black woman who was a few years his junior but still radiating the unmistakable aura of female power.

Aden looked at Mistress Tracey, who looked quite alluring in a Black tank top and those same Black cargo pants she was wearing while working security at the Asian embassy. Mahmoud Aden has always loved strong Black women but those ladies never understood his love for BDSM or his nerdy nature. Fortunately, Mistress Tracey is more understanding than most...

"Aden, you know that there's more to BDSM and kink than spanking, flogging and tying people up, right?" Mistress Tracey asked, her eyes boring into the man kneeling before her. Mahmoud Aden looked at Mistress Tracey and held his breath. He could tell that she was thinking of some fun, wicked schemes, and expected an answer from him...

"I've always wanted to serve a dominant Black woman, society made me feel bad about my natural urges, I can see that now," Aden replied, speaking from the heart. Mistress Tracey looked at Mahmoud Aden and nodded approvingly. As a Black female dominant catering exclusively to submissive Black men, she had a devil of a time getting them to admit that serving a strong Black woman is what mother nature designed them to do.

"Aden, my brother, you might be from Somalia but this is universal of all Black people, we have a matriarchal system, it's in our blood," Mistress Tracey said, tenderly stroking his face. Mahmoud Aden nodded, and then gently kissed Mistress Tracey's toes without needing to be told. This brother is full of promise, Mistress Tracey thought, nodding.

"Yes, ma'am, please teach me," Mahmoud said, and Mistress Tracey nodded, and showed her new supplicant what she was made of. Donning latex gloves, Mistress Tracey fingered Mahmoud's asshole and then lubricated him. Afterwards, she worked a slim green dildo into his asshole, to loosen him up a little. Mahmoud groaned a bit as Mistress Tracey penetrated his ass with the dildo, but otherwise he did not complain.

"You have a tight asshole but we will change that," Mistress Tracey said to Aden, smiling. The burly Somali man braced himself for what was to come. As the evening rolled on, Mistress Tracey stroked Mahmoud's dick and balls while inserting bigger and bigger objects of a decidedly phallic nature up his ass. Mahmoud found that distressing, but also arousing. This was like his wildest fantasies times ten...

"Oh wow," Mahmoud groaned, a little while later, as Mistress Tracey donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo and fucked him with it. As Mahmoud bent over and took it, Mistress Tracey berated the hell out of him, plunging the dildo up his ass and letting him know what a bitch he was. Mahmoud cried out, moaned, groaned, squealed and begged for more. His screams were sweet music to Mistress Tracey's ears. She pegged his ass until he could take no more...

"Did we have fun today?" Tracey Celbridge asked Mahmoud Aden as he emerged from the shower. The bright smile on the tall, burly and handsome Somali Muslim man's face was all the thanks that she needed. Mahmoud thanked Tracey for her time, got dressed and headed home. Another job well done, Tracey thought to herself. More Black women are dominating Black men in the bedroom, and it's a beautiful thing...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Femdom Matters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds